Point of no Return Pleasing m...

De Calyp50

*If you haven't read my weakest point pleasing my master then this story will not make sense. I suggest readi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chaper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 23

157 2 0
De Calyp50

The next few days for Ryder seemed to drag themselves out he just wanted so badly to have Olivia be his wife. It was Thursday and he was so glad he didn't have to go to work today but he knew there was a lot of last minute stuff to do for Saturday. Ryder rolled over and looked at the clock it was 7 am and he looked back over to Olivia who was still asleep, he smiled at her as he took the cuffs he had in his bedside table and cuffed her to the bed. She opened her eyes and he smiled, "do you need to be gagged? or can you keep quiet?" Ryder asked her, "I can keep quiet" Olivia said as she smiled at him. "Lets hope so kitten, now legs spread" Ryder said as Olivia spread her legs open, Ryder gave her oral. He licked and sucked on her clit in the perfect way making her moan and she held her breath. Ryder slapped her hard, "if you hold you breath again I will stop" he said. "If I don't hold my breath I will make noise" Olivia said. "I don't care Olivia don't hold your breath" Ryder said. Olivia groaned as she tried to keep quiet, Ryder stopped licking her clit just before she was to orgasm. Olivia groaned loudly, "problem kitten?" Ryder asked her, "no master" Olivia said. Ryder knew she was lying he did deny her an orgasm as he flipped her over pushing his erection into her pussy. "Always so wet for me it makes me so happy" Ryder said as Olivia groaned. The harder Ryder pushed the more she wanted to come but Ryder slapped her ass. After a few more thrusts, "cum kitten" Ryder said as Olivia exploded around him and she tried so hard not scream out. Ryder pulled out of her, and slapped her hard on the ass, "I have a new rule my sweet kitten" Ryder said. "Oh" Olivia said, "if you ever hold your breath during sex again you will be punished understood?" Ryder said, "yes master" Olivia said. "Good girl now let's go have breakfast with you mother than I have errands to run" Ryder said.

"I thought you were home with me today?" Olivia said, "I am doing wedding stuff today kitten, I need to make sure everything is set for Saturday, plus Parker and I need to make sure our tuxes' are ready" Ryder said slapping her on the ass as she came out of the bed. "Master" Olivia said, "yes kitten?" Ryder said as he put his shirt on, "nothing sir" Olivia said, "if you remember your rules kitten I would not have to keep doing that" Ryder said. "I know but sometimes I forget okay sir so please keep your twitching palm away from me in front of my mother please sir" Olivia said. "Oh kitten if you don't want me to use my hand I can find various objects around the house, but I am the one in charge you will do well to remember that my sweet kitten otherwise it will be the dungeon for you and don't push your luck" Ryder said kissing her as he exited their walk in closet. Olivia groaned at him as she finished getting dressed, he was so frustrating but regardless she loved him so much. This weekend was going to be the best day of her life, and she couldn't wait for him to be her husband.

Both Ryder and Olivia walked into the kitchen and Rose was there she was cooking, and Jackson was with Olivia's mom. She smiled she could only picture her holding her grandbaby and it made her smile. Ryder silently groaned he knew what Olivia was thinking and honestly the whole idea scared him. He knew if they did have a baby it would change everything about their relationship and he would be okay with it but he didn't know if she would be. "Breakfast is ready" Rose said, "you didn't have to come to work so soon" Ryder said to her, "I know but I am going stir crazy and I like the work, plus he is easy to just carry around and I can still get stuff done" Rose said. They all ate breakfast while Jackson slept in the portable bassinet that Mrs. Jenkins brought with her. "I will be back soon Olivia" Ryder said as he kissed her and left with Parker as he came upstairs. Olivia sighed, and her mother shook her head, "honestly what are you like when he goes to work" Grace asked her, Morgan laughed, "miserable" she said and Olivia stuck out her tongue. 

Ryder was happy with everything that the botanical garden had set up and the area they were setting up the ceremony and reception were perfect. "This wedding is going to be pretty amazing" Parker said, "you are telling me it is actually making some what of dent in my bank account" Ryder said. "Yeah right you probably didn't even notice" Parker said, "I notice when money gets spent, I just don't think about it. Speaking of which your tuxedo is costing me 10 grand" Ryder said. "Hey no one asked you to pay for it" Parker said, "whatever lets just get home" Ryder said. "Man the two of you are ridiculous heaven forbid you ever need to go to New York or something without her again" Parker said. "She will come with me, now if you don't mind leaving my relationship alone and mind your own business" Ryder said. "Sorry just doing my job as best man" Parker said. "Your job is to keep your mouth shut" Ryder said. Parker laughed but didn't say anything he knew Ryder was full of it but regardless he didn't say anything else.

Ryder walked in the door and noticed how clean the house was he loved having Rose back, he walked into the backyard. Olivia, her mother and Lily were all by the pool they were discussing the wedding and hair it sounded like to Ryder. Olivia smiled when she saw him and he sat beside her and pulled her in close. "Hi" Olivia said, "hi everything is set up for the venue the view is amazing" Ryder said. "Perfect, I can't believe we are getting married" Olivia said, "me either, I never thought I would ever find the perfect girl" Ryder said. "Blech keep it in your pants" Lily said, "your boyfriend is in the house Lily why not go and see him" Ryder said, "I might just do that" Lily said and Olivia rolled her eyes, Ryder gave her a look, "what?" she said, "I saw that" Ryder said. "What is your point mister it was not directed at you" Olivia said, "fine" Ryder said as Grace looked at him, "he has an issue with eye rolls" Olivia said, "she did that all the time as a kid it drove me nuts too" Grace said. "Let's not bring up my bad habits mom please" Olivia said, "why he should know what he is getting himself into" Grace said, "he knows enough" Olivia said, "Oh I am sure he would love to hear some stories" Grace said, "I would actually" Ryder said, Olivia rolled her eyes again, "you will pay for that later" Ryder whispered to her and she felt all tingly and wet all of a sudden.

"Well Ryder just be careful because when she gets her mind set on something she tends to go all out. I came home one day to her baking cookies she was 12 and the kitchen was a huge mess and the cookies were burnt. The fire department was there and I needed to replace the oven but Olivia well she had the tears and was scared she burnt the house down, the cookies were good even though they were burnt. She kept practicing and now her cookies are amazing, and if she keeps writing books like the one she wrote well who knows. I am so proud of you baby girl and the woman you have become, take care of her for me Ryder she deserves everything she is something special" Grace said. "I have every intention on giving her everything her heart desires. I love your daughter very much Grace and I promise she will get the best of both worlds with me" Ryder said. Olivia blushed as she kissed him, "that is all I ask" Grace said as she smiled at them both. Lily came back out with Parker by her side, "tell him" Parker said, "no you" Lily said. "You are the one who wants to know, this is all on you Lily" Parker said. "What is up Lily?" Ryder asked her, "um well I was hoping that instead of Olivia leaving the house tomorrow if you could" Lily said. "I am sorry what?" Ryder said, "it is bad luck to see the bride the morning of the wedding, and it only makes sense for her to get ready here. I mean all you have is a tux" Lily said. "First I don't believe in that superstitious stuff and second you can't just kick me out of my own house" Ryder said. "Love, I believe in it and she has a point" Olivia said, "you are kicking me out?" Ryder said looking at her all sad. "Tomorrow night yes but it will all be worth it when you see me" Olivia said. "Fine, but how are you getting to the garden?" Ryder asked her, "oh I was thinking of taking the Bugatti" Olivia said. Ryder's eyes widened and the look on his face made Olivia laugh. "I am kidding babe there is a limo I think isn't there?" Olivia said, "yes that car is mine" Ryder said, "yes I know you are very possessive over it" Olivia said giving him a look.

"Which one is the Bugatti?" Lily asked, "the black one that looks like a car batman would drive" Parker said. "Ah I see well it is a very nice car, I would be possessive of it too" Lily said, "that car cost more than this house so excuse me if I care" Ryder said. "I am not doubting you love but its just ridiculous" Olivia said. Ryder rolled his eyes at her and Olivia laughed and punched him in the arm. "Ow what was that?" Ryder said, "nothing" Olivia said but he laughed at her, he might hate it when she rolled her eyes but he was the one in charge. "How cute is Jackson" Lily said, "yeah he is cute" Olivia said, "so when are your babies coming?" Lily asked, Ryder choked a little on his drink. "Lily we aren't even married yet lets not push it" Olivia said, "it was just a question but given by Ryder's reaction I take it not anytime soon" Lily said. "Lily you really need to know when to keep things to yourself" Parker said. "What it was a real question" Lily said, "yes but you have a big mouth Lily you always have you have no filter" Olivia said. "Well excuse me for being honest sheesh" Lily said. Ryder downed the rest of his drink, "anyone need a refill?" Ryder said as he stood up. Ryder went to refill the drinks and he sighed he just in all honesty didn't know how a baby would affect their lives.

"Lily you really are something" Grace said, "what?" Lily said, "that man does not need anymore pressure in his life. They have time do not rush them" Grace said. "I wasn't and trust me I know the pressure I do work for him" Lily said. "Well then you understand he has a lot going on and adding a baby to their lives is not one of them" Grace said. "Right I am sorry" Lily said as Ryder came back, and he handed everyone a few drinks. Olivia took a sip of hers and she gave him a look as her was just juice. "What is it not good?" Ryder asked her, "its perfect" Olivia said and Ryder kissed her head. She knew not to complain he obviously needed her sober for later, she also knew not to question his motives. She just hoped that he would not have to may rules during their wedding she did want to enjoy it and not have to worry about punishments.

The next few hours went by super fast and everyone left, Ryder and Olivia were the only ones left awake. "Its getting cold sir" Olivia said, "hmm well what can we do about that" Ryder said as he lay her on the lounge chair and kissed her pulling her hands above her head. "Master we are still outside" Olivia said. "What is your point?" Ryder said, "someone might see us" Olivia said, "no one is around kitten, and it is better for you to make noise out here, your mother is inside" Ryder said. "Yes but it is cold sir" Olivia said, "kitten don't make me gag you" Ryder said as he pulled her shirt off. "Master please" Olivia said, she really didn't want to do this outside. Ryder grabbed her wrists and tied them down, he had zip ties in his pocket, she didn't know how long he had those. He also took out a gag, "when did you get that" Olivia said, "I am full of surprises kitten open" Ryder said, Olivia gave him a look, "Olivia open your mouth right now I won't ask you again" he said. Olivia opened her mouth and he secured the gag, "now where was I" Ryder said as he also zip tied her legs to the chair, Olivia could not move. "My kitten now you are completely at my mercy and I might just leave you here for that eye roll earlier" Ryder said. Olivia groaned, "don't like that idea?" Ryder said, Olivia shook her head, "hmm that really is unfortunate for you" Ryder said as he stood up and walked away, Olivia groaned under the gag and tried to move but she couldn't.

Olivia was pissed did he really just leave her there, she of course couldn't move but she was not going to let him keep her here. A few minutes later Ryder came back, she gave him a dirty look, "something wrong?" he said to her. Olivia huffed, and Ryder laughed at her, "I wasn't actually going to leave you here kitten but since I will not get to do this tomorrow night as you are kicking me out. I figured I would have some fun, and if you object you can tell me but I think you are going to like this" Ryder said. Olivia saw what he had and she didn't move, "that's my girl" Ryder said as he placed the clamps on her nipples. He then pushed his erection inside her and he loved that she was so wet every time. Ryder also pulled out the cup of ice and placed one on her clit, Olivia groaned. The harder he thrusted the more excited Olivia became, she was more than ready to cum. "Kitten hold it back" Ryder said, Olivia groaned she really didn't know how long she could. Ryder put ice on her nipples and she shivered, she had no way of safe wording him but she didn't know if she needed too. Ryder thrusted harder and she screamed into the gag, "cum kitten" Ryder said and is his words echoed in her head she came hard and he came with her. Ryder collapsed on top of her and she wished so badly that she could hold him, Ryder untied her hands an she pulled him in close. He took out the gag, "I love you so much sir" Olivia said. "I love you too kitten, what do you say we head to bed?" Ryder said, "okay as long as I get to do something fun" Olivia said. "Hmm I am intrigued kitten, but don't get to handsy with me" Ryder said. "I won't master" Olivia said, as she helped him take things inside, a few minutes later they were in bed.

Olivia kissed him all over making him moan again, she loved how she had this affect on him. Olivia reached his groin and took his erection in her mouth, and she teased him with her tongue just licking the tip. Ryder groaned again she was getting so much better with that, and after a few minutes he came into the back of her throat. Olivia swallowed and looked up at him as she smiled, "more?" she asked, "what more could you possibly have kitten? that was incredible" Ryder said. "I have an idea but you can't move sir" Olivia said, "I am not sure kitten, are you not tired?" Ryder asked her. "I will never be tired of you master, but please let me try" Olivia said. "I will let you try but I will stop you if I don't like it" Ryder said. "Okay deal thank you sir" Olivia said as she straddled him and pushed herself down onto his erection. Olivia never did get the chance to be on top and she wanted to be the one to fuck him. She did everything she could to make it amazing for them both. Olivia was getting closer to her orgasm, and she wanted Ryder to come with her, she knew he wasn't ready yet but she pushed and thrusted her hips harder. Ryder moaned under her and he grabbed her breasts with his hands this was driving Olivia that much closer. She wanted nothing more than to come, "cum kitten" Ryder said as she did going as fast as she could and Ryder followed her as she collapsed on top of him. "That kitten was hot as hell" Ryder said. "MM mm" Olivia said, "you are something my soon to be wife, I love you" Ryder said kissing her as he turned off the lamp beside them and she fell asleep wrapped in Ryder's arms. 

Ryder hated that today Olivia was kicking him out of the house but he understood the whole wedding thing was important. It was just after dinner and Lily and her mother were there, "Excuse us for just one sec" Ryder said as he pulled Olivia into a room. "I will miss you sir" Olivia said. "I will too be a good girl for me tonight, and I am going to tell you the rules for tomorrow Olivia" Ryder said. "I am listening sir" Olivia said, "One have fun you deserve it because tomorrow is all about you. Two please try not to over drink I don't want you hungover for our honeymoon. Three remember your rules and the last rule is the most important and I can't stress it enough. Olivia do not under any circumstances leave without security or me by your side. I am expecting a few threats tomorrow and the last thing I need is you getting hurt do you understand" Ryder said. "Yes master I love you" Olivia said, "I love you too and I can't wait to see you in that dress. It has been eating a way at me every time I walk into our closest" Ryder said. "I appreciate you not looking sir it will blow your mind" Olivia said. "I sure hope so bye kitten see you tomorrow" Ryder said as he kissed her one last time and he left with Parker.

"I wasn't expecting my boyfriend to leave with yours" Lily pouted, "hey if mine leaves yours goes with him, he is there to protect him" Olivia said. "I know are you making him go on the honeymoon too?" Lily said. "I am not sure what he is doing there to be honest" Olivia said, "I hope Parker stays I am expecting you to be gone a while" Lily said. "What makes you say that?" Olivia said. "You are taking a yacht Olivia, and I mean whose to stop you from being gone for however long you want" Lily said. "I won't be gone forever Lily I promise to bring your boyfriend back within a month or so" Olivia said. "A whole month aw man" Lily said, "hey you can concentrate on the part of your company I know Ryder would appreciate not having to worry about it" Olivia said. "I know he already told me he hopes I can handle it, I mean I can but you are right" Lily said. "I can't believe I am getting married tomorrow" Olivia said, "I know I never expected you to get married before me, Olivia you really are lucky to have all of this. I mean you will never have to worry a day in your life" Lily said. "Honestly this all means nothing to me, if he was poor I think I would still love him the same. Ryder is amazing and he makes me feel alive when I am with him. I am grateful to you for telling me to go to lunch with him that day, I never expected all of this but he just I can't describe it Lily he is amazing" Olivia said. "I get it as it the same way I feel about Parker, I only hope to have what you do one day" Lily said, Olivia laughed if only Lily really knew what went on behind closed doors. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3M 31.8K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
404K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...
1.4M 23.6K 69
"Kneel." Sebastian demanded softly. I lowered myself to my knees looking down at their shoes. Sean pet my hair, stroking me. "Tell me kitten, what d...
201K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...