Once a cheater, always a chea...

By pollewop01

~ Maybe it looks all over dramatic, but if you know that this isn't the first time he pulls this shit, would... More

1. Drunk mistake
2. Fight
3. Text
4. Harry
5. Stepbro
6. boyfriend
7. The truth can be hard
8. The idea
9. hate him
11. Cheater!
12. FUCK!
13. My day
14. The bitch Call
15. Clothes stress
16. Revenge
17. Realisation
18. Hangover
19. Can we talk?
20. tomato
21. Let the hell begin
22. Happy family
23. Not your fault
24. Where is he?
25. Break down
26. Stars
27. I'm here
28. We'll be fine
29. Shower?
30. Illegal
31. Gonna miss you
32. Not a goodbye
33. Worried
34. Told someone
35. Remember me
36. Pinky promise
37. Hide
38. The bigger the ego, the smaller the dick
39. Adrians house

10. Breath

31 1 2
By pollewop01

"Emma?" I hear a man's voice say.
I try to control my breathing, but I can't. my tears cover my sight and I feel like I'm suffocating.
"I-I can't..." I try to say something but no sound comes out of my throat. I start to shake.
"Where are you, Emma?" I hear panic in the man's voice.

My head hurts, I can't breath, tears keep coming out of my eyes and I'm shaking, really bad.
I try to make a sound, any sound, but it won't come out of my mouth.

"Breath, Emma! Breath! Can you send me your location? Emma?!" I hear the panic in the man's voice grow.

"H-home." I manage to say, while I fall with my knees on the hard ground. I hear the sound of my phone falling on the floor, but the tears block my sight.

"I'm coming, Emma! I'm coming!! Just keep breathing!" Is the last thing I hear, (how is my phone not broken yet?) before everything goes black in front of my eyes.

Harry's POV:

Fifteen minutes after Emma left, Kate and Dad come home.
It's a shock they even came!
"Hey, Har." Kate says while she walks inside, she gives me a kiss. She walks towards the girls and start hugging them.
"Hey, son." My dad walks in with all the luggage. He puts everything down to give me a short hug.
"Hey, dad." I say back.

He walks towards the girls and gives them a short hug as well.
"We're not gonna stay very long, probably just a day, cuz we got a new client in Greece." He says. I see a sad expression form on Anna's face.
They always do this, first they promise they'll stay longer and when they finally come home they say one day and leave again. I hate them for doing that.

"Hey, dad? can a friend stay for a couple of days? Maybe even like a week?" I ask, I try to sound as less intrusive as possible.
"Who is it?" Kate asks before my dad can say anything.
Fuck! I could know they would ask this kind of questions, but still.
"You guys haven't met her yet, but I promise she is really nice!" I try to convince them.

"She?" My dad asks giving me a look.
Fuck!
"Yes... Emma, actually." I say, I feel a sweat breakdown.
"A girl? So you got a girlfriend?" He asks
"What, no... she is just a friend! Nothing more!" I try to convince them.
"Sure, hon." Kate randomly says.

"What? Kate... a girl! You don't know what they're gonna do!" My father contradicts her.
"So... he said that it's just a friend, we need to trust him, plus I had a lot of guy friends when I was his age." She calmly says back still looking at me.
"Fine, but don't disappoint us, son." My dad says in a serious voice.
YESSSSS.

"Of course not dad, thank you, thank you!" I say, maybe a little to enthusiastic.
"But... I wanna meet her at some point." My dad continues
"Yes of course! I totally understand!" I run upstairs.
I need to call her to tell the good news!

The first time I call her she doesn't answer, she hasn't texted or called me yet so she's probably talking with her parents or something.
Should I call her again?
I can try... if she doesn't answer this time I won't call again!

I call her again, the phone goes over.
"Emma?" I ask if she answers the phone.
I hear her breathing, it's heavy, really heavy.
"I-I can't..." she try's to say... but she stops mid sentences. Her breathing becomes even heavier.
"Where are you, Emma?" I ask while panic hits me. Did her parents did something to her, did they hurt her?

All I can hear is her heavy breath and sobs.
"Breath, Emma! breath! Can you send me your location, Emma!?" I try to stay calm, I have to go to her.

I few minutes passes, the only thing I can hear is her heavy breathing and sobs.
I already get my keys ready to get her.
"H-home." She finally says, I exhale my breath, which I unknowingly held in.

"I'm coming, Emma! I'm coming!! Just keep breathing!" I yell into my phone while I run out of my house and climb into my car.
"Emma! Do you hear me, love? Please keep breathing!!" I no longer hear her breath and I start to panic even more.

My car won't start, WHY NOW STUPID SHITTY THING! Always when I need this stupid car, it WON'T start.
so I get out and start running toward her home
When I'm halfway I see someone lying on the ground.
It looks like a girl...
EMMA?

I run towards her... and yes... it's Emma.
I see her phone lying next to her. It looks a bit broken, but I can't see it good cuz the screen faces the ground.

I immediately get on my knees next to her. I Get my phone and call the emergency service.
"991, what's your emergency" a women's voice says.
"My- my girl... I mean friend.... She... I don't really know... she called me... she sounded like she couldn't breath... I came rushing to her but now she lays on the ground... I-I..." I start crying.

"Sir, please stay calm, what's your name? And what do you need?" She says way to calm
"An ambulance- an ambulance!" I almost scream into my phone while I keep crying.

"Sir, please try to stay calm, what's your name?"
"H-Harry."
"Okay, Harry, the ambulance is on his way, did you check her heartbeat?" She asks, how can she stay so god damn calm?

"Fuck.. no!" Fuck fuck fuck!! How can I forget that!
"Do you know how you do that?" The woman asks
"Yes, I k-know how to do that." I say while I feel for her pulse.

"YES!" I scream into the phone
"She's alive!! O... fuck... I'm sorry." I apologise
"It's okay. You just gotta wait till the ambulance comes." She assures me.

A few minutes later the ambulance arrives, Emma is still not awake. But she's alive! And that's a huge relief.

a few minutes later I hear sirens coming and soon I see an ambulance.
they lift her into the ambulance on a stretcher.

they just want to leave when I realise I'm stil standing here.
"wait!!"
when a woman from the ambulance looks at me I walk over to her, I don't want to keep screaming.
"M-may I come along?"
"Of course! Are you her boyfriend?" She asks

"What? I wish, n-no I'm just a friend." I say while I climb in the ambulance and sit next to Emma who's laying on a hospital bed.
She looks pale and wears a breathing mask.

The ambulance starts moving again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 42 34
"𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓪, 𝓶𝔂 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷. 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓾𝓶 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸...𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓼." H...
1.1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
23.1K 560 22
"You're not like him, that's why I want you! Please just listen! Ali you're special. You're kind, you're smart, you're beautiful-" "And you're a bul...
1.9K 191 43
"I don't want you in my life, you psychopath!" I exclaim. "You cheated and became the most wanted criminal! Do you think I will forgive you that easi...