Once a cheater, always a chea...

By pollewop01

~ Maybe it looks all over dramatic, but if you know that this isn't the first time he pulls this shit, would... More

1. Drunk mistake
2. Fight
4. Harry
5. Stepbro
6. boyfriend
7. The truth can be hard
8. The idea
9. hate him
10. Breath
11. Cheater!
12. FUCK!
13. My day
14. The bitch Call
15. Clothes stress
16. Revenge
17. Realisation
18. Hangover
19. Can we talk?
20. tomato
21. Let the hell begin
22. Happy family
23. Not your fault
24. Where is he?
25. Break down
26. Stars
27. I'm here
28. We'll be fine
29. Shower?
30. Illegal
31. Gonna miss you
32. Not a goodbye
33. Worried
34. Told someone
35. Remember me
36. Pinky promise
37. Hide
38. The bigger the ego, the smaller the dick
39. Adrians house

3. Text

62 1 3
By pollewop01

Where am I?
I woke up from some very loud noise. Someone probably dropped something.

then I remember what happened last night and immediately get up, I'm still wearing the dress from last night and I feel sticky from the dried sweat, tears and god knows what else.

I look in the mirror, make-up is everywhere on my face and my hair looks like a bird's nest.
I grab my brush and try to comb the worst tangles out of my hair.

I'll die for a shower.

i change in some blue jeans, white top and put on my white converse.
then i sneak as quiet possible out of my room and go to the bedroom.
I take off my old make-up and throw some water in my face, then I put on some mascara and lip balm and put my hair in a pony tail, than I leave the bathroom as quietly as possible.

I walk back in to my room and get my bag.
I put some fresh clothes and other stuff I think I need to survive for some days in the bag and walk to the window.

I throw the bag out of the window hoping it won't make too much noise.
Then I climb out of the window and let me slide down the drainpipe. When my feet touch the ground I grab my bag and walk to the street.

I walk and walk and walk not knowing where I will end up.

I stop walking when I hear my stomach starts rumbling. I need food.

I get my phone and search for the nearest store, than I see that a unknown number texted me.

-06.............
Good morning beautiful,
this is Harry from last night!
I hope you remember last night cuz you looked a tiny bit drunk.
Anyway, you gave me your number and I hope we can become friends!
Harry :)
~

Harry had texted me! The handsome man with beautiful blue eyes had texted me! And he wanted to become friends!
I put him in my contacts and text him back.

Harry🚕
>Hey harry,
Cheesy... I got a boyfriend.
Unfortunately I still remember everything from last night. But I really wanna become friends with you!
Emma
~

I stil got a boyfriend right? We hadn't official broke-up or something. We just had a really bad fight. We will make up at some point... right?
I walk to the store to buy some food. I'm starving!
When I had finally ate something Harry texted back.

Harry🚕
What you mean 'unfortunately'? You didn't like it with me?

>ofc I did! But before and after that wasn't really 'fun'

Was that why you had cried?

>yes

You wanna talk about it?

>not over text! That's one thing for sure

O yeah I get that! Why don't you come over to my place?

>idk

Come on! We don't necessarily need to talk about that... we can talk about anything... like we did in the car!

>okay, what's your address?
~

About 15 minutes later I stand at Harry's door. It's a big house, nothing like mine. Mine is more like a beach house or Hawaï house, you know. His house is more... abstract? It's giving a overwhelming look.
Just when I'm about to ring the bell Harry answers the door

"Did you saw me coming or something?" I ask.
He laughs, but not the laugh where he shows his teeth, it's a short little laugh, but I like it.
"Does it matters?"
"Yes!"

He opens the door further so I can walk in.
The inside is giving the samen vibe as the outside. I don't hate it but also don't really like it either.

"Is this your house?"
"No it's my parents, I'm trying to find my own place, but it's all really expensive."
"Aaha" we walk into the the living room. There are no plants either paintings or other pictures... it's kinda boring.

"So... you wanna go to my room?" He asks, I think he can see that I don't really like it.
"Yeah."

We walk upstairs to the second door on the floor. He opens the door and walks in, I follow right behind.

The room is totally different from the rest of the house. It's way more homey if that's the right word. There are plants everywhere and some pictures hanging on the wall.

There are two big windows who brighten up the room. A king size bed, desk and closet fill the rest of the room. The wall is painted in some grey blueish type of colour, and I like it!

"You like this better?" He says

"I never said that I didn't like the house! I defend myself

"But I saw it."
"What you mean?"
"I saw it of the way you looked at it... your eyes betrayed you."

"Hmh, stupid eyes!" I say sarcastically
He laughs. I love his laugh, it's so genuine. DAMN IT! I GOT A BOYFRIEND, EMMA!!

I sit on his bed, it's soft.

"So... you wanna talk about it?" He says, waking me out of my trance.

"What what?" I ask
"You wanna talk abou-"

"O yeah sure" I interrupt him.
"Okay... so... why did you cried yesterday when I bumped into you?" He asks

"I- I just had a fight with my boyfriend and needed to go away from him."

"Aah... what was the fight about?" He asks, I see the curiosity in his eyes, but he managed that you don't hear it in his voice.

"We were at the club, he promised me that he would stay sober... but he didn't." I feel the anger coming back, but I try to ignore it.

"That is fucked up." He doesn't say anything about why I was in the club, he just listens, and I respect that.

"Yeah you can say that... I got angry at him cuz he drank and... I ran of."

"And than you bumped into me?" He says while a smile appears on his lips.
"Yes!"

"And after that? After I brought you home?" He asks.
"I got into a fight with my parents and... they sort of kicked me out." I feel tears well up again, but I make sure I hold them back.

"What?!? But where did you sleep then?" He asks
"I-I climbed into my room through the window and slept there...this morning I climbed back out again."
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, I tell myself.
He looks at me and sees that I'm about to cry, he walks over to me.

Out of nowhere he gives me a hug. He's warm and smells like wood and something else I can't place. But he smells good! Really good!
"It gonna be okay." He assures me
"You know what! You can stay here if you like?" He says out of the blue.

"What noo! No! I-" I try to defend.
"Where else would you go? Other wise you wouldn't climbed into your room last night!" Damn it! He's smart!

"I don't know..." I can't just sleep at a other boys house! I never even sleept at Jack's or Shawn's place, why then with a boy I haven't even know for a day?!?

"You can have your own room!"
"Okay then"
"Do you have stuff with you?"
"Yes!"
"Okay let's go!"

We walk to the room, it's the same size as Harry's room but the same boring layout. There is a king size bed in the room, a closet and a desk, but otherwise the room is empty.

"We can make something from it!" He says while looking at me.

"Yeah... can I maybe use the bathroom?" I ask
"Yes of course, it's right there." He points at a door.

I walk into the bathroom and sit on the toilet, there is a bath and shower as huge as my whole bathroom,
a sink and a number of cupboards. it is decorated the same as the rest of the house: boring.

Then I look at my phone.
A phew texts from Sophia, a phew from our friend group, some snaps and completely spammed bye Adrian.

Drunko's 🖕🏻
ParmeShawn> that was fun last night!! We should do it again soon!!
Jack💀> yeah totally!!
Soof💕> not this month, I'm under house arrest😭
Jacket💀> ahw sad you
Sophia💕> not funny.
ParmeShawn> sorry soof but it is🥲
Lovie❤️> did anybody heard about Emma?
Soof💕> nope, I'm worried
Jacket💀> her parents are the WORST!
ParmeShawn> agree
~

I lock my phone not in the mood to read the rest. I probably should go back to Harry.

———————————————————————
Boom! Another part!!!
I hope you guys like it!!! I'm really sorry if there are mistakes!!

The next part i'm probably do Harry's POV!!

Pleas comment and let me know what you think about it!
Have a lovely day!
Lots of love,
Roos:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 560 22
"You're not like him, that's why I want you! Please just listen! Ali you're special. You're kind, you're smart, you're beautiful-" "And you're a bul...
9.9M 213K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancΓ©." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
220K 6.7K 37
How can I fly away from him when he is the one that clipped my wings? Girl meets boy. Boy and girl become childhood friends. Girl and boy fall in lov...
39 0 8
Summary: "We can't keep doing this, Harry to Amy." I said and felt his lips on my skin, pinning me against the Laundry room door. "She loves you." I...