Y/N Imagines

Autorstwa BarbieandBardi

Lesbian Celebrity Imagines Więcej

Beyonce (Love Is Blind) part 1
JT (What We Doin') Part 1
Saweetie (Past or Present) Part 1
Mulatto (My Best Friends Sister)
Dreamdoll (I Luv Your Girl)
Alexis Skyy (Ain't Trickin')
Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama)
Jayda (Emotionally Scarred)
JT (What We Doin') Part 2
While We're Young (Saweetie)
Ariana Fletcher (Toxic Baby)
Beyonce (Love is Blind) part 2
JT (What We Doin') part 3
Beyonce (Love is Blind) part 3
Saweetie (Past or Present) part 2
Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama) part 2
Draya (OnlyFans)
Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama) part 3
Beyonce (Love Is Blind) part 4
Nicki Minaj (Do We Have A Problem?)
Yasmine Lopez (Best Fuckin' Friend)
Saweetie (Past or Present) part 3
Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama) part 4
Beyonce (Love Is Blind) part 5
Yung Miami (Real Bad)
Cardi B (Wild Side)
Sza (Love Galore)
Tommie Lee (Crazy In Love)
JT (What We Doin) part 4
Ice Spice & Nicki Minaj (Princess & The Queen)
Jayda (Emotionally Scarred) part 2
Beyoncé (Love Is Blind) part 6
The Princess and The Queen
Aaliyah (Are You That Somebody)
Beyonce (Love Is Blind) part 7
Latto (Stripper Hoe)
Aaliyah (Are You That Somebody) part 3
Draya (Onlyfans) part 2
Scotty With The Body (Baddies Edition)

Aaliyah (Are You That Somebody) part 2

2.1K 136 144
Autorstwa BarbieandBardi

A/N : Next chapter will be better and longer. I wanted to update for y'all since y'all liked the first one so much . Hopefully y'all like this one. Excuse mistakes .. More updates coming soon!

Friday July 3rd

Today was pool day and it was got as hell . We had the grill going and music blasting . Everyone was having a good time.

Missy, Kim and I were sitting by the pool with our feet in the water just watching everybody else.

"Y'all get in and swim with me." begs Aaliyah

"Girl, I spent hours getting my hair and makeup done. I'm not getting in that water." says Kim

"It's too many people for me" says Missy

Aaliyah slaps the water and splashes us .

"Aaliyah!" screams Kim

Aaliyah laughs and looks at me "You gonna come swim with me?"

Before I could answer, Dame pops up from underwater behind Aaliyah and wraps his arms around her.

"Sorry ladies, but I need to steal my girl for a minute." he says as he picks Aaliyah up and playfully acts like he's about to dump her into the water.

"You better be careful with her" warns Kim

Seeing Dame and Aaliyah be so flirty and playful is starting to disturb me. I'm starting to feel something I don't think I ever felt before. It bothered me to see her smile at him with a smile that I felt should only be reserved for me.

"The sun is starting to bother me. I'm going to head in." I tell the girls

"What? I thought we were keeping each other's company?" asks Missy

"It's too hot." I say as I remove myself from the sight of Aaliyah and Dame.

"Oh she's hot alright, but it ain't because of the sun" I overhear Kim tell Missy as I grabs my stuff off the chair.

I don't know what's gotten into me. Dame has always been annoying when it came to getting Aaliyah's attention, but for some reason it really bothered me today. Watching him make her smile just rubbed me the wrong way. I headed to my room to take a shower and try to clear my head.

I wrap my towel around my body and I walk back into my room to see Aaliyah sitting on the bed. I definitely was not expecting this.

"I was looking for you. The girls said you weren't feeling too well." she says

"Im good, I just needed to cool down." I say

I quickly walk over to the dresser and try to find some clothes to put on.

"Are you sure?" she asks

"Yes, I'm good"

I pull out a t shirt and some shorts to put on. I look down at my towel and back at Aaliyah. I debate if I should go to the bathroom to change or just change right here . It wouldn't be awkward right? We're friends.

As if she knew what I was thinking she smiles and puts her hands over her eyes.

"Don't worry I won't look" she says

I feel a little relieved. I let my towel drop and I throw on my t shirt and then I put on my Batman boy shorts.

I hear Aaliyah snickering and I turn around to see her peeking through her fingers.

She laughs "I'm sorry, but that is too cute"

"You were watching the whole time weren't you?"

"Not the whole time" she says while showing her dimpled smile. I couldn't even be mad.

Seeing her smile just makes me smile.
"Whatever"

"You want to go back down with everybody?" she asks

To watch Dame be all over you ... I'll pass.

"No, I think I'm going to stay and just watch a movie."

"Well, what are we watching?" she asks

"You don't have to stay up here and keep my company."

"I'm fine where I'm at Y/n."

We ended up putting on the movie Set It Off. This is one of my favorite movies.

"I love me some Jada." I say

"She's alright" says Aaliyah

"Alright? She's fine and funny as hell."

"She's pretty, but I don't think she's all that."

"Really ? Well who's your favorite? It can be anybody"

"Well, I love Janet Jackson and I think she's amazing at everything she does." she says

Damn , I can't argue about that. Who doesn't love Janet?

"Alright, you got me there" I admit

She smiles "Yeah, you know not to disrespect Ms. Jackson."

We both go quiet as we get caught up in the movie. I've always enjoyed the relationship that we have. We could lay around and watch movies all day.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"How come you never tried to talk to me?"

"What?"

That caught me off guard completely.

"I'm just asking. I've watched you flirt with so many other girls but you've never once shown any interest in me."

I'm so caught off guard I don't even know how to respond to that . Where is all this even coming from?

"Am I not your type?"

WHOA .. Now she's going too far. Does she not know how fine she is ?

"Is that a serious question? There's no one in this world that isn't attracted to you."

"So I am your type then?"

She wants a clear answer so I'm just gonna give her the truth.

"Of course you are." I admit

"Then why haven't you shown interest?"

"I don't know. I mean we're friends and I ... I don't know"

I don't know what to say. I'm honestly at a loss for words . She wants me to show interest in her?

"How about this .. Do you have feelings for me?"

"Where is this coming from?"

"Just answer the question please"

She's staring at me so intensely that I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's kinda hard to tell someone you have feelings for them when your friends are all over them."

"So Dame and Jay are the reason?"

"You have two people fighting for your love already, I'm not going to be the third."

She looks at me as if I just insulted her. I didn't mean for it to come off like that but it was true.

"What they do has nothing to do with me. I'm not making them do those things."

"You're not stopping it either"

She gets out of bed and comes to stand over me on my side.

"You know what , I never asked either of them for anything. I'm not interested in them and I never will be. They give me flowers and gifts because that's what they choose to do. Those things mean nothing to me . But at least they actually show me they're interested in me. I don't have to sit around and wonder what they think or how they feel about me. You had feelings for me this whole time and didn't say a word."

Fuck .. She really does have feelings for me too.

"How was I supposed to know you felt the same way? You never showed interest in me either"

"Or maybe you just weren't paying attention"

Was I really that oblivious?

I sigh "Aaliyah"

"You were so caught up on what Dame and Jay were doing for my attention, that you didn't even notice You were the only one that actually had it" she says

I sit up in the bed trying to find the right words to say to her. I might've really messed this up.

"I'm sorry Aaliyah I didn't —

"Don't worry about it. We're good." she cuts me off and walks out the room.

After Aaliyah left I couldn't even move . We went from watching a movie and enjoying each others company to having an argument. How could I not see that she was interested in me ? Now she's mad at me .. I gotta find a way to fix this . Obviously She wants me to fight for her so that's just what I'm going to do . I'm not sitting back and letting anybody take my girl . Yes I said MY girl .. I gotta come up with a plan to fix this and quick .

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.4K 855 3
Be careful what you wish for...
235K 3.3K 44