SwAradhya: Tale of illusions 2

By AmritaVirdi

The story starts with ragini pushing swara into the river. This story follows somewhat serial track but it is... More

Ragini pushing Swara: Part 1
Laksh marries Ragini: Part 2(a)
Laksh marries Ragini: Part 2(b)
Swara - Sanskaar Marriage: Part 3
Swara - Ragini First night: Part 4
Swara - Ragini Pagphera ritual: Part 5
Swasan in Maheshwari mansion: Part 6
Camera in Swasan room: Part 7
Swara-Ragini Peheli Rasoi Ritual: Part 8
Swara-Ragini Muh-dikhayi: Part 9
Ragini accuses Swasan of Kidnapping: Part 10
Swasan out of Maheshwari mansion: Part 11
Swara sees Adarsh with a girl: Part 12
Ragini leaves Maheshwari mansion: Part 13
Sharmishtha strangles Ragini: Part 14
Ragini accuses Sanskaar of molestation: Part 15
Swasan back in Maheshwari mansion: Part 16
Ragini's punishment begins: Part 17
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (a)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (b)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (c)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (d)
Ragini in jail: Part 19
Sanskaar-Laksh fight: Part 20
Swara beating Shekhar: Part 21
Aradhya is back: Part 22
Sanskaar meet Dr. Sunaina: Part 23
Aradhya threatens to kill herself and Swara: Part 24
Swara comes to know the truth: Part 25
Swaradhya's treatment begins: Part 26
Aradhya's journal continued: Part 27
Aradhya forgives Swara: Part 28
Sharmishtha and Dida apologizes to Aradhya: Part 29
Swaradhya at Dr. Sunaina's clinic: Part 30
Ragini discloses Swaradhya's mental condition: Part 31
Sanskaar saves Swaradhya: Part 32
Swaradhya, Sanskaar and his family out of Maheshwari mansion: Part 33
Swaradhya-Sanskaar engagement: Part 34
Parineeta is pregnant: Part 36
Sanskaar gets the award: Part 37
Swaradhya-Sanskaar accident: Part 38
Ragini's truth out: Part 39
Ragini's confession: Part 40
Maheshwaris and Gadodias apologize to Swaradhya and Sanskaar: Part 41
Ragini delivers a baby girl: Part 42
Ragini's memory loss: Part 43
Sanskaar fasts for Swaradhya: Part 44
Ragini comes to know the truth: Part 45
Ragini commits suicide: Part 46
Swaradhya's pregnancy: Part 47

Swaradhya-Sanskaar marriage: Part 35

626 29 1
By AmritaVirdi

After few hours

Sanskaar wakes Swaradhya. She takes a shower and goes to her makeup and hair artist to get ready.

Swaradhya is wearing this

While Sanskaar is wearing this

It time for the wedding to commence.

Pandit ji starts the wedding ceremony.

Sharmishtha and Dida did the kanyadaan while Uttara did the gathbandhan.

Marriage is completed

Swaradhya and Sanskaar are very happy.

Everyone was in a joyous mood except our naagini oops I mean Ragini.

She was getting jealous.

Swaradhya and Sanskaar take everyone's blessings and all head towards their room as tomorrow they all have to go to airport for their flights.

Tomorrow in Maheshwari mansion, at evening and night there would be a reception held for Swaradhya and Sanskaar.

Swaradhya slept peacefully with a smile on her face.

Next morning

Everyone checked out from the hotel and left for the airport.

At Maheshwari mansion

Sujata was instructing everyone to do the work properly as it is the reception of my son and daughter-in-law.

Annapoorna and Parineeta were smiling seeing this and go to her to calm her down.

Everyone is excited for the reception.

At reception party

Uttara announces that today the reception has been held for my brother and bhabhi as for me they decided to get married again with all the rituals. Let me present you Sanskaar Maheshwari and Swaradhya Sanskaar Maheshwari.

They both enter and are wearing this

Swaradhya and Sanskaar's friends give some speeches.

Uttara, Adarsh and Parineeta also said few words about them.

Then they cut the wedding cake and feed each other.

They were busy greeting the guests and the reception party ended just like that.

Gadodias were worried for their laddo after seeing the importance Swaradhya was getting from everyone.

All the guests left including the Gadodias and Bose families.

All the Maheshwaris left for Swasan's house as they have to complete some rituals there.

Swaradhya's Grahpravesh is done by Sujata and this time willingly and happily.

Then the ceremony of find ring in milk is performed. Nobody won it was a tie as in the last round both took the ring out at the same time.

Uttara said this means bhabhi you both will rule together, so cute na.

Everyone laughs.

Then Uttara and Parineeta take Swaradhya to Sanskaar's and her room and asks to wait for him to remove the ghoonghat. Swaradhya is sitting on the bed waiting for Sanskaar.

Sanskaar comes but Parineeta and Uttara stops him and asks for their gift. After a lot of pleading finally they accept Sanskaar's gift. He gave them money. Both of them left happily.

Sanskaar went inside and was mesmerized seeing Swaradhya like this.

He goes and removes her ghoonghat and gives her a kiss on her forehead then her one cheek then the other one. As he was about to kiss her lips she she hugs him shyly.

Sanskaar smiles at this.

In the meantime

All the others have departed for Maheshwari mansion. Sujata, Ram and Uttara head for bed.

Sanskaar breaks the hug and was staring at Swaradhya intensely. Swaradhya was feeling shy and got up to leave but Sanskaar holds her hand and goes behind her and starts kissing her shoulder, neck and back. Swaradhya let him and was very nervous about taking the step forward.

Sanskaar asks her there is no going behind then while caressing her face. Swaradhya says she trusts him and Sanskaar lift Swaradhya and place her on the bed and they consummate their marriage.

They became one in every sense.

Next morning

Swaradhya was awake but couldn't get off the bed as Sanskaar was holding her.

Swaradhya asks Sanskaar to leave her but Sanskaar says that's not gonna happen.

Suddenly they both heard a knock, it was Sujata. It was 9 am and both of us haven't gone out, she got worried.

We said we will come in an hour and she said ok.

Sanskaar was busy romancing with Swaradhya but she pushed him towards the bathroom.

After one hour

Swaradhya and Sanskaar came for breakfast. Uttara teasingly asks Swaradhya why it took you guys so long.

Swaradhya doesn't know what to say and just blushes.

Sujata says to Uttara not to tease Swaradhya and eat the breakfast as she has to go for her new job.

Uttara said it is at Sanskaar bhaiya's office and I will go with him. Don't worry.

Sanskaar says I don't like inefficiency in my office and tries to scare her.

Sujata says not to irritate my daughter Sanskaar.

Sanskaar, Uttara and Ram left for office.

Only Swaradhya and Sujata were at home along with the house help.

Sujata asks Swaradhya whether they took the next step in their relation.

Swaradhya just nods her head while blushing.

Sujata is over the cloud nine and says to make her Dadi soon.

Swaradhya says mom.

After doing the household chores, house help left.

Today, Parineeta, Annapoorna and Ragini would be coming to meet us.

They came and all of them were talking about daily chores. Sujata asks Parineeta about the treatment.

She says that it is going well and there is a high chance of it being successful.

Everyone were happy to hear this. While Ragini was confused.

She asks what treatment Parineeta bhabhi?

Parineeta replies about taking the treatment for pregnancy.

Ragini is shocked that Maheshwaris allowed her to do this as she has seen them as very conservative and orthodox.

Ragini says that I am just surprised that everyone at home allowed it.

Parineeta says Swaradhya, Sanskaar bhaiya, Uttara and Adarsh supported me and made everyone agree.

Ragini was getting angry at Swaradhya as in her absence has made a special place for herself in everyone's hearts.

Ragini tries to taunt Swaradhya by saying that it's been more than 2 years to your marriage with Sanskaar and yet you haven't made Sujata chachi dadi.

Sujata replies that you don't have to take any tension naagin, I will soon become a Dadi.

Swaradhya further adds conceiving a child should be out of love not out of some pressure from the society or family members. She doesn't have to take tension about mine and Sanskaar's relation. We are husband and wife in every sense now. And asks not to poke her nose in her matters.

Ragini felt humiliated and shocked that Swasan have consummated their marriage while she is still waiting for Laksh to forget this Swara.

Annapoorna senses that an argument is about to take place and suggests that they would be taking leave.

As they were about to leave Parineeta faints. Everyone rushes to her and tries to wake her up. Swaradhya brings some water to sprinkle on her face and she wakes up but is still feeling light headed.

Swaradhya says Parineeta Di I think you should let doctor check you as it is not the first time you have fainted like this.

Parineeta replies ok Swaradhya I will now don't take tension. I will set up an appointment for tomorrow today itself. Infact I will do it now in front of you.

Precap: Parineeta is pregnant

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.7K 22
This story is based on swaragini serial track with some changes when lakesh tried to kill ragini and she forgived him easily.She not turn negative...
103K 3.9K 21
Story of Swara oberoi who is now Sanskar maheshwari who was molested and her lover Sahil leaves her on their marriage day! Then comes her soulmate Sa...
40.1K 1.3K 11
This story is based on swaragini serial of colors. The story start from sr track - Kavya. This story is entirely focus on ragini and her feelings a...
19.9K 708 7
This story is a swaragini fanfiction from sr track. How Ragini and sanskaar find love in eachother and their Journey to find the true love.