SwAradhya: Tale of illusions 2

By AmritaVirdi

The story starts with ragini pushing swara into the river. This story follows somewhat serial track but it is... More

Ragini pushing Swara: Part 1
Laksh marries Ragini: Part 2(a)
Laksh marries Ragini: Part 2(b)
Swara - Sanskaar Marriage: Part 3
Swara - Ragini First night: Part 4
Swara - Ragini Pagphera ritual: Part 5
Swasan in Maheshwari mansion: Part 6
Camera in Swasan room: Part 7
Swara-Ragini Peheli Rasoi Ritual: Part 8
Swara-Ragini Muh-dikhayi: Part 9
Ragini accuses Swasan of Kidnapping: Part 10
Swasan out of Maheshwari mansion: Part 11
Swara sees Adarsh with a girl: Part 12
Ragini leaves Maheshwari mansion: Part 13
Sharmishtha strangles Ragini: Part 14
Ragini accuses Sanskaar of molestation: Part 15
Swasan back in Maheshwari mansion: Part 16
Ragini's punishment begins: Part 17
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (a)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (b)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (c)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (d)
Ragini in jail: Part 19
Sanskaar-Laksh fight: Part 20
Swara beating Shekhar: Part 21
Aradhya is back: Part 22
Sanskaar meet Dr. Sunaina: Part 23
Aradhya threatens to kill herself and Swara: Part 24
Swara comes to know the truth: Part 25
Swaradhya's treatment begins: Part 26
Aradhya's journal continued: Part 27
Aradhya forgives Swara: Part 28
Sharmishtha and Dida apologizes to Aradhya: Part 29
Swaradhya at Dr. Sunaina's clinic: Part 30
Ragini discloses Swaradhya's mental condition: Part 31
Sanskaar saves Swaradhya: Part 32
Swaradhya-Sanskaar engagement: Part 34
Swaradhya-Sanskaar marriage: Part 35
Parineeta is pregnant: Part 36
Sanskaar gets the award: Part 37
Swaradhya-Sanskaar accident: Part 38
Ragini's truth out: Part 39
Ragini's confession: Part 40
Maheshwaris and Gadodias apologize to Swaradhya and Sanskaar: Part 41
Ragini delivers a baby girl: Part 42
Ragini's memory loss: Part 43
Sanskaar fasts for Swaradhya: Part 44
Ragini comes to know the truth: Part 45
Ragini commits suicide: Part 46
Swaradhya's pregnancy: Part 47

Swaradhya, Sanskaar and his family out of Maheshwari mansion: Part 33

752 33 1
By AmritaVirdi

Just for your information guys, in these 2 years Sanskaar has renovated his bachelor's den and created more rooms in it. They would be moving in that house.

At Swasan room

Swara wakes up and is shocked to find her in her room and finds Sanskaar packing their clothes and other important things.

Swara asks Sanskaar what happened.

Sanskaar tells Swara everything that happened at Baadi and that he has decided till Raglak settle in their marriage both of us, Uttara, mom and dad would be moving out of Maheshwari mansion.

Uttara, Sujata and Ram comes to their room after finishing the packing. Swara says this house will get broken mom.

Sujata says which house you are talking about Swara? This house was broken the day Sanskaar left this house. The rest was done when Laksh married this Ragini. Asks Swara not to take stress. It's not good for you.

Sanskaar finishes the packing and they all go downstairs. Swara has a determined face and wants to confront Ragini about what she did.

Downstairs

Everyone arrives to say goodbye to swasan and their family. Durgaprasad suggests to atleast have dinner and then leave. They say ok.

Swara goes to Ragini and slaps her and asks why she did this?

Swara continues and says Aradhya has shown you what she can do, now it's my turn. She gives her another slap and says you have zero guilt in what you did. Your thinking is just as low as you truly are. I curse you that you will never get happiness in your marriage, you will always be suffering. You have no idea what a sensitive topic mental illness is. What those people go through, you tried to make a mockery of it. But a day would come when mockery would be made of you and your family. Mind it Ragini. She cries and is getting angry at Swara.

Sanskaar intervenes and asks her not to waste her time and energy on such useless person like Ragini.

Ragini felt insulted. Swara says that your truth would come out one day as truth can never remain hidden forever. Police still hasn't closed the case.

Ragini panics and thinks to keep an eye on Sanskaar and Swaradhya's phone calls.

At dinning table

Everyone have their dinner but there was sadness as Swasan and family were leaving the house.

Parineeta hugs Swaradhya and says that she will miss all of you. Take care. Swaradhya says ok. I will also miss you all.

Adarsh hugs Swaradhya and says you are also my sister and asks Sanskaar to take care of her.

One by one everyone says their goodbyes to them, only Raglak are remaining. Ragini attempts to say something but Aradhya says that she is not interested in what Ragini has to say and there are no more good byes remaining. They leave the house in 2 cars; swasan in one car and in other car Sujata, Ram, Uttara and driver.

At Swasan home

Both the cars arrive at the house. Sanskaar welcomes everyone to his new bachelor's den. He shows everyone their bedroom and says we would have to do some cleaning, he apologizes for that. Sujata asks him not to worry, we all will do it together. Sanskaar says tomorrow he will call the house help to come and help us in household chores.

Uttara says ok Sanskaar Bhaiya, no problem.

After keeping the suitcases in the room, everyone started cleaning while talking with each other and cracking jokes. Swaradhya feels happy seeing the environment and was feeling blessed to be a part of such a loving family.

Sanskaar asks Swaradhya what's she is thinking.

Swaradhya says thank you Sanskaar.

He says for what

She says for coming into my life and giving me such a beautiful life.

He says had I not come your life wouldn't have been destroyed.

Swaradhya asks him not to say things like that and forget about it.

Sanskaar says ok madam.

After cleaning, they started setting their respective rooms.

All were so tired from the work that they all slept very quickly.

Next morning

The Swasan house is very lively as today they have to start the preparations of Swasan marriage. Today, the roka would happen at their house in the evening.

Even Durgaprasad and his family has come to help. Sujata clearly said that Ragini wouldn't help. Before she could start her drama Durgaprasad said ok.

At evening

All the guests have arrived.

Swaradhya is wearing this

With the following jewellery

While Sanskaar is wearing this

All the guests adore the couple and blessed them with happiness

Roka happened and gifts were exchanged.

Everyone was enjoying the party. Ladies began to gossip about what Ragini did with Swaradhya.

It got aired on tv and there was a story of it in the newspaper.

Ragini became furious and excused herself.

Swaradhya was very happy with the way that everything happened. She was with Parineeta and Adarsh, Uttara and Sanskaar.

The guests went and the roka ceremony was a success. Tomorrow there is an engagement party at the Maheshwari mansion for Swasan.

Adarsh and Parineeta were helping to clean up. While the others left for preparing for tomorrow's engagement.

At night

Swasan room

Aradhya is twirling and Sanskaar stops her. She says that she is very happy today. She is going to be a bride, I never thought that I would be getting married one day.

Sanskaar says yes we will be together forever. We will both grow old together. And Aradhya laughs and both go to sleep.

Next morning

Everyone leave for Maheshwari mansion to do the preparations for the engagement. They all take their clothes, jewellery and everything with them.

At Maheshwari mansion

Sujata is giving instructions to everyone and is panicking. Annapoorna tries to relax her and asks her to calm down. Durgaprasad helps in decorating the house for engagement. Sujata asks him what is he doing.

Durgaprasad replies that he is decorating the house and has no problem in doing it as it is the engagement of his beloved nephew. Sujata smiles hearing this and again shouts at the workers.

Precap: Swaradhya and Sanskaar's engagement

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.6K 6
Title is self explanatory, it's from serial track when Swara is thrown into the river by Ragini.
99K 3.6K 11
Friends I am here with another ff on our lovely coupled swasan 😍 ..... This one is also from the story line of swaragini It starts when ragini pus...
364K 13.1K 35
The story starts from the track of the serial where sanskar enters into the badi as mad.... The story is changed totally from the serial pov....
330K 14.3K 31
The story will start from serial track where laksh misunderstood swara and married ragini!!! In this story i will show how swara and sanskar fall for...