SwAradhya: Tale of illusions 2

By AmritaVirdi

The story starts with ragini pushing swara into the river. This story follows somewhat serial track but it is... More

Ragini pushing Swara: Part 1
Laksh marries Ragini: Part 2(a)
Laksh marries Ragini: Part 2(b)
Swara - Sanskaar Marriage: Part 3
Swara - Ragini First night: Part 4
Swara - Ragini Pagphera ritual: Part 5
Swasan in Maheshwari mansion: Part 6
Camera in Swasan room: Part 7
Swara-Ragini Peheli Rasoi Ritual: Part 8
Swara-Ragini Muh-dikhayi: Part 9
Ragini accuses Swasan of Kidnapping: Part 10
Swasan out of Maheshwari mansion: Part 11
Swara sees Adarsh with a girl: Part 12
Ragini leaves Maheshwari mansion: Part 13
Sharmishtha strangles Ragini: Part 14
Ragini accuses Sanskaar of molestation: Part 15
Ragini's punishment begins: Part 17
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (a)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (b)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (c)
Shekhar-Sharmishtha court case: Part 18 (d)
Ragini in jail: Part 19
Sanskaar-Laksh fight: Part 20
Swara beating Shekhar: Part 21
Aradhya is back: Part 22
Sanskaar meet Dr. Sunaina: Part 23
Aradhya threatens to kill herself and Swara: Part 24
Swara comes to know the truth: Part 25
Swaradhya's treatment begins: Part 26
Aradhya's journal continued: Part 27
Aradhya forgives Swara: Part 28
Sharmishtha and Dida apologizes to Aradhya: Part 29
Swaradhya at Dr. Sunaina's clinic: Part 30
Ragini discloses Swaradhya's mental condition: Part 31
Sanskaar saves Swaradhya: Part 32
Swaradhya, Sanskaar and his family out of Maheshwari mansion: Part 33
Swaradhya-Sanskaar engagement: Part 34
Swaradhya-Sanskaar marriage: Part 35
Parineeta is pregnant: Part 36
Sanskaar gets the award: Part 37
Swaradhya-Sanskaar accident: Part 38
Ragini's truth out: Part 39
Ragini's confession: Part 40
Maheshwaris and Gadodias apologize to Swaradhya and Sanskaar: Part 41
Ragini delivers a baby girl: Part 42
Ragini's memory loss: Part 43
Sanskaar fasts for Swaradhya: Part 44
Ragini comes to know the truth: Part 45
Ragini commits suicide: Part 46
Swaradhya's pregnancy: Part 47

Swasan back in Maheshwari mansion: Part 16

963 34 2
By AmritaVirdi

Durgaprasad ji asks how Gadodias and Bose family are here?

Shekhar tells him the Ragini called and told about Sanskaar molesting her asked to come immediately here and Bose family tells how Shekhar did the drama at their house and we came with him to show that he is wrong.

Everyone looks at Ragini angrily. Ragini cries and looks down.

Suddenly a clapping sound is heard from upstairs.

Everyone looks and see Uttara clapping.

She comes down and Sujata says when did she come? She didn't even inform her?

Uttara says that she wanted to surprise you but instead got the biggest surprise of my life.

Everyone understood that she was referring to the fact that everyone believed Ragini and thought Sanskaar did it.

She goes to Laksh and says you are nothing but a spoilt brat with no brains and doesn't know anything about relations, trust or anything. You claimed to love Swara bhabhi but couldn't trust her and stand up for her, instead go and marries her half-sister.

You have made your choice that is to trust and stand by this leech and call my Sanskaar bhaiya a rapist.

He respects woman and would never do anything like this. Yes, he came for revenge but did you all think what he did in his revenge. No none of you did and didn't even listen why he came for it. You just banished him Durgaprasad ji.

Also, when Swara bhabhi used to say that Sanskaar bhaiya is not mad no one believed her, in fact Ragini convinced everyone that it was Swara bhabhi 's misunderstanding. And when Ragini reveals the same thing everyone believes her but doesn't question her why she said otherwise before, how she came to know that, or most importantly why Sanskaar bhaiya accept this that he wasn't mad.

None of you thought about it. Laksh questions Uttara how does she knows all this?

She replies mom used to keep me updated with the happenings. I might have refused to be part of your wedding but she kept me informed of everything as I asked her to.

I want to show you all something, what your so called innocent Ragini is capable of. She shows a video to Durgaprasad ji in which Sanskaar and Ragini are arguing about Swara in Sanskaar's room and as Sanskaar turns to leave Ragini puts a handkerchief filled with chloroform on Sanskaar's face. Sanskaar faints and falls on the bed. Ragini opens his shirt's buttons and torns her own clothes, smudges the lipstick with her own hand and starts screaming for help.

Durgaprasad is disgusted and one by one everyone see it and feel ashamed of themselves and disgusted.

Uttara said that she would have come sooner but she wanted to see who will believe my Sanskaar bhaiya. As usual Durgaprasad ji, Laksh Maheshwari, Annapoorna Maheshwari you disappointed me.

Parvati says while joining the hands that they are really ashamed of Ragini's act and would accept whatever punishment they will give to Ragini.

She goes to Ragini and slaps her hard, says this isn't the upbringing which they have given to her. From where did you learn all this. Ragini keeps mum and keeps looking down.

Durgaprasad ji says that Ragini will have to stay at Gadodia house for 2 months. And says to Swasan that they will return to the Maheshwari mansion with respect and all the rituals.

Sujata is happy that Sanskaar would be back in the mansion. She goes to Swara and says thank you for supporting my Sanskaar even when his own family didn't. He has married the right girl who can fight the world for him. I am proud to have you as my daughter-in-law and hugs Swara. She asks her one thing - never to become like Ragini in her life. She tells her that she is fine just the way she is.

Uttara says I apologise for my past behaviour. It wasn't that I disliked you or had a problem with you being a Bengali, it was the fact the Durgaprasad ji just agreed for yours and this coward 's marriage because he was his son. He didn't agree in Sanskaar bhaiya 's time. I felt that it was injustice done to my bhaiya.

Ram says to Swara that he was angry at Sanskaar for his revenge thing but didn't want him to spoil his life by marrying you. I admit that I was not quite happy with this marriage but I was getting my son back so I went with it. But today, I feel he made the right decision of marrying you. Trust and respect is very important for any relationship to succeed. Gives her his blessings.

Sanskaar feels happy that his mother, father and sister have accepted Swara as their own.

Swara says that she didn't do all this to gain their acceptance or approval. She did this for Sanskaar and for the truth. She says to Uttara can I get this video it would be useful in my case that I am fighting for my mother's divorce from Mr Shekhar Gadodia.

Uttara says of course. Suddenly Swara turns and looks at the box near the stairs. Sanskaar asks what happened Swara?

Swara says she feels as if someone is watching them. Adarsh panics from inside and says there is no one. Everyone is present here.

Swara goes towards the box and Adarsh tries to stop her but she doesn't listen. She says she just wants to open the box and see what is inside.

Adarsh says that it's empty. Swara starts questioning him why is getting so worked up?

Adarsh asks are you doubting me?

Swara says why would she doubt him? What has he done?

Durgaprasad says if Swara wants to check the box let her do it. There is nothing wrong in doing so.

As Swara opens the box, she sees a girl standing up. Everyone are shocked by seeing a girl.

Swara says you

Durgaprasad questions Swara that does she knows this girl?

Swara answers yes, she is the same girl whom she saw outside mandir with Adarsh bhaiya.

Now everyone looks at Adarsh. Durgaprasad asks in anger what is this Adarsh?

Adarsh explains that this is Dolly she has been blackmailing him since a year. One day she met me and we went for a lunch as we were collage friends. She spiked my drink and took some intimate pictures of us and started blackmailing me that she will go to police, media or Parineeta with these proofs. Having no other choice I had to give money to her. I started to pretend that I love her so that I get the hold of those photos and stop this blackmailing thing once and for all.

When Swara saw me outside the mandir I was pretending of meaning those things. I do not have an affair with her. When Swara brought everyone at the blue orchid hotel, it was Ragini who warned me and I got saved.

Everyone looks at Ragini with anger again.

Parineeta says to Adarsh she will never forgive him. I kept on thinking that Swara was falsely accusing you but she was right and I was wrong.

She goes to Ragini and slaps her and says that she considered her a sister. Why did she do this with me? Because of you I was in the dark till now. You ruined my relation, I curse you that you will never get happiness in your relationship with Laksh.

She goes to Swara and apologizes to her for whatever she had said to her the other day.

Dolly says if the drama is finished then let's talk about work. Where is my money? I want it now otherwise those photos would be leaked into the media and your so called respect and prestige would be in ruins.

Durgaprasad ji says don't try to blackmail us. You won't be getting anything. Ram call the police.

Dolly says what would you say to the police? No one would believe your story.

Swara turns on the recording. Everyone is shocked that to hear that.

Swara recorded in her phone from Adarsh's confession till Dolly's dialogue of what would we say to the police.

Swara says now we have the upper hand. Just hand over the photos and leave otherwise police would get involve.

Dolly gets scared and hands over the photos to Swara.

Swara takes it and says now leave and don't do this with anyone else.

Dolly goes from the Maheshwari mansion.

Durgaprasad addresses his failure to educate his son's.

Laksh and Adarsh have their faces down.

Everyone's eyes melt up. He apologizes to Sanskaar and Swara for being unfair to them.

He asks Annapoorna to send Ragini after tomorrow's breakfast to her Dadi's house.

Gadodia and Bose family say now we should leave and they left.

Maheshwari's also head towards their bedrooms and Swasan to their tent as tomorrow morning they would enter the mansion with respect and rituals.

Precap: Ragini's punishment begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 749 10
Story starts after the memory loss track of swasan. It will start from when swara regains her memory. Swasan and their family along with police trie...
57.8K 1.6K 6
Title is self explanatory, it's from serial track when Swara is thrown into the river by Ragini.
42.2K 1.4K 11
This story is based on swaragini serial of colors. The story start from sr track - Kavya. This story is entirely focus on ragini and her feelings a...
72.9K 3.4K 9
This is a SwaSan Story. Its based on starting track where Sanskar behaves like mad and came for his revenge but his reason of taking revenge is not...