Football Imagines (Requests C...

atletibarca678 tarafından

Read the first chapter love. Just for right now, requests are closed in this book, because as you all know, I... Daha Fazla

Request Information
Frenkie de Jong
Jude Bellingham
Phil Foden
Julián Álvarez
Pablo Gavi
Hakim Ziyech
Paulo Dybala
Julián Álvarez
Aleix Garrido
Pablo Gavi
Aleix Garrido (Pt.2)
Marc Casadó
Aleix Garrido (Pt.3)
Marc Casadó (Pt.2)
Hakim Zieych
Pedri González
João Félix
Unai Hernández
Pedri González
Ethan Mbappé
Mason Mount
Julián Araujo
Pedri González
Robert Lewandowski
Joshua Kimmich
Raphinha
Lamine Yamal
Karim Adeyemi
Jamal Musiala
Pablo Gavi
Antoine Griezmann
Neymar Jr.
Victor Lindelöf
Anatoliy Trubin
Kai Havertz
Pablo Gavi
Fermin López
Ferran Torres
Micky van de Ven
Marc André ter Stegen

Nayef Aguerd

500 9 2
atletibarca678 tarafından

Word Count : 2384

Requested by mattvxz Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted with your request, but I tried my best. I'm not very informed on witchcraft so I just kind of went for it in sort of maybe another way. Either way, regardless if it makes sense or not, I think it ended up being an alright imagine, so I hope you enjoy! <3

Nayef Aguerd

❤️ West Ham United F.C. 💛

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

You wake up next to your husband. He's laying on the opposite side of the bed as you, which is strange. When you wake up, he's almost always cuddled up to you as close as he can get. You don't think much of it, though, figuring perhaps he just got quite warm in the middle of the night or something.

You sigh, rolling out of bed, and start getting dressed. Once you're nearly dressed, Nayef rolls himself out of bed. He gives you a little glance, before silently walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. You can't help but start to worry at least a little bit. Usually in the morning he'll offer at least a little more than that. Maybe he's just in a bad mood...?

You shrug, trying to forget about it, sure maybe he's just tired. Maybe he just had a bad dream or his brain is just full with things about work. It's probably something normal. Probably nothing to worry about, right...?

You stand, fixing yourself up a bit in the mirror. You've put on your husband's jersey to support him in his match today with a pair of spandex shorts, a backwards white baseball cap, and your bracelets. You know sometimes you dress not very girly, but it's fine. Nayef thinks it's cute, and his is the only opinion you care about, anyway, really. You're not trying to impress anyone but him. In fact, if you were, that would be a little strange, right?

When Nayef exits the bathroom, right away you walk over to him, clinging to him with a hug, saying, "Did you sleep well last night?"

But instead of leaning his chin gently on your scalp and wrapping his arms around you back, he just gently pushes you off of him, saying, "Yeah, listen, Inès, I've got stuff to get done before the match today. I'm just gonna need you to leave me alone." You stare at him in surprise, feeling confused hurt sink in. He always takes time for you, and if he's in a hurry, he'll kindly tell you, and promise cuddles later. Usually, that is.

You watch as he gets ready, sitting down on the bed, before gently asking after a little bit of just watching him intensely get ready, "Are you... feeling alright, Nayef?"

"Yes, Inès!" he suddenly snaps. "I'm fine! Just leave me alone."

For the rest of the morning, he's just like this. On the car ride over, Nayef is completely silent. When you try to ask him again, he just snaps again, and even calls you 'obsessive' and 'clingy', which feels like a cut through the heart.

When you get there, Nayef leaves right away, without a bye, to get to what he's doing. Usually, he instructs you as to where you should go, but he doesn't this time, so you just stand, not really knowing what to do.

Luckily, one of Nayef's teammates, Achraf Hakimi, shows some concern for you. "Hey, Inès, is everything okay? It seems like you're just hanging around...?"

"Oh, uh, yeah... Nayef... He just... Uh, he forgot to tell me where I should... Hang around... You know, until you guys are finished training and everything."

"Oh..." he nods, eyebrows furrowing. "He usually does do that, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, but... Yeah..."

"Alright, well, maybe you should just..." Achraf seems unsure, before saying, "I don't know. I'd just go wherever you want, and just text him where you're going to be, you know?"

"Sure..." you nod. "Thanks, Achraf. Now, I would hate to keep you from what you need to be doing. Have fun, and again, thank you!" you wave as he walks away.

You then sigh, texting Nayef, letting him know where you'll be hanging around.

★★★

You don't see Nayef again until after the game, and when you do, you humbly congratulate him on his performance, but he just gives you a small nod, barely acknowledging your words, before turning away from you to talk with one of his teammates.

When you finally get him out of there and get to the hotel, as you walk in, Nayef says, "The room is trash. It's so dirty, my God. When it's just me, I always keep the hotel room clean. If you're going to make a f***ing mess, clean it up, will you?"

You stare at him in surprise, feeling hurt sink deep within you, before stuttering, "S- Sorry... I'll pick up my stuff..."

"You say this like as if you've been training and then playing a match all day! What the hell did you do all day?"

You continue to stare at him, feeling the hurt rising up a little as your eyes start to water. And so instead of cleaning, you run out of the hotel room.

★★★

The rest of the trip is like hell. Much like this. Nayef acting totally unlike himself to you. But when you've asked his teammates if he's acting different, they didn't know what you're talking about. So you know it must be you, but you can't figure out what you've been doing differently... Has he been faking everything this whole time, and now your husband is finally showing his true colors? But how could that even be possible?

When you get home, nothing gets better, and you deal with him being terrible to you, showing nothing close to the love you're used to.

For way too long, this goes on, until one day, Nayef simply and way too bluntly and casually says to you over a cold silent dinner, much like all the ones you've had together recently, "Listen, Inès, I think you should move out."

You stare at him in awe and panic, saying, "W-What...? W- W- We're married, Nayef."

"I know, but this just isn't working out. I don't love you anymore. I don't even care about you anymore. You're just around, and in my space. I'm not asking for a divorce. I'm just asking that you move out and get out of my life, at least... At least for a while, so I can... sort through some things with myself and... Yeah, just myself."

You continue to stare, and the tears fall. You choke, and get up, running out of the room, going to your room to quickly pack up your stuff and go. You need to leave. You can't believe this. Your loving husband, who proposed to you and said 'I do'... This isn't him... 

What has happened to him?

As you pack, your whole body shakes, and tears stream down your face as you sob, feeling like something is completely missing.

Nayef, no! No... I thought we loved each other. My love, what has happened to you? What has caused such a terrible change?

You have no idea where you're going to go now. You doubt your parents would welcome you back in, and even if they did, you don't want to explain the whole story to them. They've never liked Nayef much, and despite all he's done, you still love him, or at least the old him, too much for that. You suppose you'll have to get a job, too. Because Nayef obviously has had enough money to support the two of you, you haven't been working. Now you have no idea what you're going to be doing. Where will you live? How will you get a job?

Your breathing is getting out of control as the panic rises up within you and you continue to sob. You then grab your now full bag as everything terrible that is happening and could happen continues to fly through your mind like fast trains. You run out of your room, down the stairs, and out of the door, slamming the door behind you, refusing to look at him sitting at the table one more time. And refusing to be slow enough for him to say anything else to you.

If he really loved you, he wouldn't have done this. If he really loved you, he wouldn't need your tears to convince him to love you. You remember your mother's distinct voice telling you long ago, "Inès, never stay with a man who has to be convinced to love you. The one that loves you naturally, with all your imperfections, because nobody is perfect, is the one that you stick with."

You thought that was Nayef.

That's what you thought.

Now, what? Do you suppose that was never the case?

That it was all a stupid mistake like your parents made it seem from the beginning?

Should you have ever trusted Nayef in the first place, on day one?

★★★

But you don't get back to him, and instead quickly go to Maria's contact.

You then hear the door unlocking, knowing that must be Maria. You get up to plug in your phone, and go straight to the door.

The moment her face appears and she has shut the door behind her, you don't waste another second, and slap her hard across the face. "Inès!" she exclaims, staring at you in surprise.

But you yell, "Don't you dare look at me like that all innocent! What the hell did you do to my husband?! I know he's been cheating with you, but I also know it's all your fault! What the hell did you do to my love, you slug?!"

"I didn't do anything! What the hell are y-"

"You're such a liar! I know you did!" you scream, shoving her against the wall, pressing your hand against her neck, before whispering, "This is your last chance, Maria, or else. You know what I can do." The fact that she visibly swallows in worry is, in as much as it can be in this moment, quite satisfying. "I'm going to ask you one more time. What the f*** did you do to my husband?" Of course you would never seriously hurt her, but she doesn't know this at all. She's just scared. And she knows you know self-defense.

She's breathing deeply, staring into your eyes. Fear is in hers. Her lips is trembling, and she says, "You know how I'm into spirits and potions and what not?"

"Oh my God, that stuff isn't rea-"

"Well, I made a medicine- a potion."

"No way. That doesn't happen!"

"Then explain it! That's what happened! I cursed the liquid and gave him shots when he slept! P- Please, don't hurt me. Don't tell him... Just... move back in with your husband, okay? Please... I'm moving away, anyway?"

"Where?" you breathe.

"I- Out of this country."

"Thank God. Stay away from anywhere I'm..." you suddenly feel tears for some reason. "Anywhere I'm going to be..." And then you let go of her, running to pack up your things and go...

Go home.

You go to pack up, once again crying, but this time you don't even know why. You run out of the house and to the bus stop, to get to his house. Your...

Home.

Finally, when you show up, you're a little scared to knock on the door, and you don't even know why, but finally, you do. There's a few seconds, before suddenly the door opens.

And suddenly, warm, loving arms are around you. A feeling you haven't felt for way too long, and you start crying again, into Nayef's strong shoulder. He gently takes your bags from you, but whispers, "What about Maria?" There is an unfamiliar sound in his voice. The sound of worry, and fear.

"N- Nayef, are you scared of her?"

"No..." he breathes.

"I took care of her. You're mine. Please make me yours. I want to be home, Nayef, with you. You're free."

"I don't even understand what was happening... Th... Thank you so much for believing me... My God, thank you."

"Oh, my love," you cry. "You're so welcome."

★★★

A week later, you're laying in bed next to the love of your life, just quietly. He's facing away from you.

"Inès," he suddenly whispers with a sniff. "I'm so, so sorry."

"Oh, love, look at me," you gently suggest.

He sighs, rolling over. His eyes are watering, and his eyebrows are knitted together. "I feel so bad... I love you so much, and all the pain I put you through... My love for you will never end... Oh my God, what did I do?"

"Shhhh," you say gently. "It's okay. I've already told you that love, didn't I, so many times?" You gently stroke his smooth cheek. Despite the hate and anger you feel towards your cousin, you still hold a standard of honor, so haven't told Nayef about the curse. Plus, you don't think he'd believe it. He's not one to instantly believe things as soon as you do.

"I know..." he sniffs, wiping his eyes. "I just..." He shakes his head.

You sigh, and lean in, gently kissing him slowly, with passion, and love, to reassure him of everything. Your hand goes to the little scar behind his ear that you found when he was sleeping, that he doesn't even know about. The little dot of a scar, where you know must have been where the shots from Maria went in. When you pull away, you say, "I forgive you. Love forgives everything. And love is everlasting."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

456K 4.7K 75
-request are open !
2.6K 46 19
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶...
26.7K 470 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...
267K 4.8K 49
▸ Highest rankings: #4 in FOOTBALLER #5 in SHORT STORY COLLECTION #19 in STORIES Have you ever had that feeling during a football match? That tingli...