Football Imagines (Requests C...

By atletibarca678

Read the first chapter love. Just for right now, requests are closed in this book, because as you all know, I... More

Request Information
Frenkie de Jong
Jude Bellingham
Phil Foden
Julián Álvarez
Pablo Gavi
Hakim Ziyech
Paulo Dybala
Julián Álvarez
Aleix Garrido
Pablo Gavi
Aleix Garrido (Pt.2)
Marc Casadó
Aleix Garrido (Pt.3)
Marc Casadó (Pt.2)
Hakim Zieych
Pedri González
João Félix
Unai Hernández
Pedri González
Ethan Mbappé
Mason Mount
Julián Araujo
Pedri González
Robert Lewandowski
Joshua Kimmich
Raphinha
Lamine Yamal
Karim Adeyemi
Jamal Musiala
Pablo Gavi
Antoine Griezmann
Neymar Jr.
Victor Lindelöf
Anatoliy Trubin
Nayef Aguerd
Pablo Gavi
Fermin López
Ferran Torres
Micky van de Ven
Marc André ter Stegen

Kai Havertz

521 6 6
By atletibarca678

Word Count : 2923

Requested by Brahim4ever You said 'enemies to lovers'. I did like half enemies to lovers, as in one of them hates the other but the other doesn't. Hope this is alright. I think you'll enjoy it though, hopefully.

Kai Havertz

❤️ Arsenal F.C. 🤍

𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐩

After the initial shock of the news that your younger nineteen year old sister was dating a famous football player blew off, nothing went well after that.

You have a valid list that you made after the first time you met him (which wasn't too long after your sister Emma announced it, because you have a great care about her, and you know how... men can be) of all the reasons you dislike him. The only thing was, none of the reasons were good enough to convince your head-over-heels sister to break up with the guy.

Reasons why I hate Kai

1. He's very, very good looking. That can never be good.

2. He's rich.

3. He's a footballer. He'll never be around for Em.

4. He acts very respectful to our parents, but the moment they're out of the room, he drops the cover. F***ing faker.

5. He plays for Chelsea.

6. He probably thinks he's better than everyone else.

7. He's obviously TRYING to be impressive. Just a big f***ing hater.

8. He acted like we were old friends when he should've been paying for attention to his f***ing girlfriend.

9. He convinced her to date him.

10. He kept touching and kissing her and being so romantic (disgusting) in front of our own f***ing parents.

And that's quite an old list. I mean, obviously it's not super recent, because now he plays for Arsenal. Which is worse, mind you. Now you have even more reasons.

And yes, you've got a recent list. A very recent list.

Reasons I hate Kai (No. 2)

1. Em broke up with him, which means he must've been a bad boyfriend.

2. He's super hella cute and that can never be good.

3. He's rich.

4. He plays for f***ing Arsenal F.C. 

5. He obviously tries to act charming.

6. He always keeps visiting even though Em is done with him. And then he'll start chatting with me because Em doesn't want to??? Dude, I don't like you any more than Em does???

7. Whenever he talks to anyone he sounds like he's flirting at it is starting to make me go f***ing crazy

8. He always winks

9. The rage that fills up inside me when I see him is so bad I can't explain it

10. AND TEN. Ever since he dated Em, it's like everywhere I go, I see him there?!?! My god, it's like he's following me, that f***ing stalker!!!

You always try to keep it to only ten, because any more is a little out of hand.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door of your apartment. You tuck your notebook under the pillow and go to open it.

The moment you see his annoying handsome face, you glare, and spit, "Speak of the f***ing devil."

"Wow, devil?" he asks with a chuckle. "That's a little nicer than what I usually get. Maybe I'm growing on you. And you were speaking about me...?"

"No..." you glare. "I wasn't."

"Yes, you were," he says in his unique accented English. "You just don't want to admit it."

"Why the hell are you on my doorstep, Kai?" you snap.

"Uh, I was wondering if I could come in?"

Without even realising, you start to raise your voice. "You seriously think I'm going to let you come into my home when you haven't even told me why the hell you're here?"

He sighs, saying, "I want to have a conversation with you."

"I don't want a conversation with you! You're faker who just wants approval and likes! You don't even have a real personality, and if you do, I bet it's pretty crumby!"

"Come on..." he says, once again ignoring your anger. "Just, like, fifteen minutes of your time?"

"I don't want small talk with and idiot," you say, starting to close the door on his face. But he slips in fingers in between in the door. You're very tempted to just slam his fingers in the door and perhaps break a few fingers, but decide against it. If he's being this persistent... He's never been like this before. You're starting to get curious. "What?" you snap, reopening the door.

He grins that annoying grin, saying, "Is your mind changed, all the sudden?"

You maintain your glare. "Fifteen minutes at the max, Kai." You open the door wider for him, reminding, "Take your shoes off at the door." He does so, which is a surprise, honestly. He's very disrespectful. You then go to your living room and sit down. Right away, his socked feet go up on the coffee table, which fills with rage. No one said he could do that? Everyone knows it's wrong to do that in other people's homes. I mean, he knows we do it regularly in our family and no one cares, but he is far from family, even if he just happened to date my sister and he just happens to know that. "So what the hell do you want from me?"

"Why do you hate me?" he bluntly asks, getting straight to the point. At least you appreciate that.

"Do you really want me to tell you?"

"It's why I asked."

"You're disrespectful, you have no sense of boundaries, you're rude, you're immature, you're a f***ing hater, and... My sister broke up with you for a reason."

He furrows his dark chocolate brown eyebrows. "What reason?"

"I don't f***ing know! She didn't tell you?"

"No," he says flatly and simply.

"How did it go down then?"

"'Kai, this isn't working out. It's been good with you, but right now, I don't know if dating is what I should be focusing on. I honestly don't think being with a football player is the path for me.' She said something like that."

"And look at you!" you say in annoyance. "You say this so casually! Not an ounce of sadness in you!"

"You want me to dwell on it?" he finally snaps back at you for the first time in his life. "Well, I'm not going to! That's unhealthy! She broke up with me, I was sad, but I can't dwell on it! I have a life, too! I don't know if you realise, but it's been a year. A year later, I can't be thinking about an ex!"

"Well obviously you are, always seeking me out!" you practically shout. "I've seen what you're doing! You totally want to get back with her!"

"No I f***ing don't. Quit putting words in my mouth. Verdammt." (God damn it) He runs a hand through his dark, fluffy, hair, saying, "I want you to understand. I want you to get me. I want you to quit being mad at me for no reason."

"I have plenty of reasons!" you say as your heart rate goes up. "Don't even!"

"You don't know me! You don't know what you're talking about!"

"You just want everyone to like you! Well, too bad, because this one isn't going to fall for it!"

"Listen, can I just propose one thing to you? Please?" he says, a little quieter.

You glare. "What?"

"Could we... Maybe if we just like went somewhere for a day... Do something together... Then you would see I'm not so bad."

"Why do you care so much? Oh well if some person in the world hates you! That's f***ing ridiculous- I'm not going to spend a whole day in my life with someone who I literally hate the guts of. Besides, you'd be putting your best foot forward! You'd be faking to impress me, like you always do! The fact that you would even say that is hilarious. You're so obnoxious." You stand up, pointing at the door. "Now get out of my home."

"No, Y/n, please-" he says very quickly, standing up, rather too close to you for your liking.

"Don't say anything else and get out of my house. It's been fifteen minutes. Or now are you a liar?"

"What is this?" he asks, his eyebrows furrowing. "Some sort of psychological game? I've never done anything to you to make you hate me?"

"Yes you have! You're not listening. You're the one playing mind games! Out of my apartment, now!"

Suddenly, for a moment, you stop, frozen. When his hand goes to your shoulder. Rests on it. I can feel his light grip through the cloth of my shirt. For a second, he just looks into my eyes with his... eyes. I feel my face heat up, and I hope it's out of anger. "Y/n," he says softly. "I'm being honest. There's no faking here... I... Please. I just want to sort this ou-"

Suddenly, your arm leaves your side. And your hand is making hard contact with his cheek, as you slap him in the face. His hand slips from your shoulder and he stumbles back, holding his face, looking at you in surprise. "Kai Havertz," you say coolly. "I've already asked you to leave my home. I advise you do so, or else we'll be having some big issues, okay?" But when you finish speaking, he's already out the door.

★★★

You sit in the Starbucks of the book store, trying to read the book you've been working through. You're wearing a loose white t-shirt, loose blue jeans, and a black watch. You've kept your hair down. Today, you were just going for comfort.

As you "read," the soft radio plays in the Starbucks, and you stare at the words on the page, forgetting to read, as you become distracted with the lyrics, and your thoughts.

"All I need is a little love in my life. All I need is a little love in the dark. A little but I'm hoping it might kick start me and my broken heart..."

Why is this song catching my attention? You wonder to yourself. Suddenly, strangely, a name appears in your mind.

Kai Havertz.

"Shotgun, aimed at my heart- you got one. Tear me apart and then some..."

Why Kai? Why does this remind me of him? It's almost like it feel like his words... But obviously it's not...

"I tried, to run away but your eyes..."

What the hell is wrong with me? You continue to stare blankly and silently at your book as your brain spins in circles of confusion.

"...some part of you just hates me..."

You feel yourself breathing deeper, and everything is becoming difficult. The sounds of the cafe dissolve around you, and all you can hear is your brain buzzing and the song faintly in the background. The words on the page start to blend together, and you set your coffee down as your hand begins to shake.

That's not even what this song is about. It's about a toxic relationship or something. It's just some guy who... needs more love, or something. Why am I connecting this song to another situation about a guy I hate when-

"A little but I'm hoping it might kick start me and my broken heart."

Suddenly, the song ends, and so does this strange trance, all together, at the same time. You find yourself slightly panting, although all you've been doing is sitting and zoning out.

Some part of you just hates me.

Me and my broken heart.

I'm so stupid, why am I making this something it's not?

Despite your strange thoughts, you find your body moving. You find yourself closing your book and finishing your drink quickly. You find yourself throwing out the cup, putting your raincoat on, and exiting the coffee shop. You feel the rain tapping gently on your hood, as if it's trying to wake you up to something.

Just like that song was tapping your brain, trying to make you realise something.

You find your feet walking down the street away from your car. You should drive, but you want to walk. To wherever you're walking to. You listen to the water running off the roofs in a steady stream. You listen to the faint thunder in the far off distance. You inhale sweet smells of shops as you go by and listen to music and chatter from the different businesses as you walk. You listen to the whoooo of cars as they drive by on the wet road. You listen to your feet pit-pat in the puddles on the sidewalk as you go along. You feel very lucky to have a good raincoat.

You find yourself walking into a building. You take off your jacket and shake it out outside the door before slipping it back on and walking to the elevator in the middle of the large lobby. You retrieve a strange number that you thought you had forgotten out from the back of your brain, and hit floor seven. You listen silently to the wurrrrr ding! wurrrrrr ding! wurrrrrr ding! of the elevator as you go up floors. Finally, the elevator door opens and you step onto floor seven. You take a few steps down the hall, before you're standing in front of the door with the number on it.

A large part of you thinks it would be better if he wasn't home.

Regardless, your slightly shaking hand moves to rap the door hard three times. You wait a little while, and just as you're about to move to leave, figuring he's probably not around, the door opens.

Kai Havertz stands in front of you, wearing a dark navy blue fitting sweater, blue jeans with a few tiny rips in them, and black athletic socks. As soon as he opens the door, he says, "Y/n, why are you here?"

"I need to tell you something," you blurt. By this point, something has taken over you, so that you don't even really know what you're doing and saying. "Can I come in? So we can talk?"

"As long as you don't slap me again. And for only fifteen minutes." There's a little hint of teasing in his voice, and something strange happens. While regularly you would be annoyed at him trying to be all buddy-buddy with you, this time you find yourself smile softly.

"Well, you went over fifteen, so I can, too," you say with sass. You take your shoes off at the door, but make sure to put your feet on the coffee table when you sit down. 

He sits down across from you. "I'm... listening?" he asks curiously. If I were him, I'd be curious, too.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing here. You sigh, before letting your tongue carry you, not even sure what word it will form next. "Kai, I'm sorry. I get it now. I've been stupid. But... today I realised how much more is going on. Can you please... tell me the truth? Tell me what you need to tell me. Because now I need to know."

He smirks a little, but the joy inside his eyes is simply astonishing. "How do you know that I have things that I need to tell you?"

"I don't..."

"Well, I do. I have things I need to tell you. What, is this my chance to be honest? My chance to prove to you I'm not a faker?"

"I guess so..." you smile softly at him.

"Can you tell me, first, what you think that I need to tell you?"

"So this is something you're nervous about telling me?"

"Maybe I'm nervous."

"Well this is something that would be awkward for me to say, whether it's true or not. And it's quite simple, really. I don't want you to laugh at me..."

"Never in my life have I laughed at you," he says, and it surprises you that this statement actually is true, according to your memories, at least.

"Alright," you sigh. "I heard a song today... And it kind of, somehow, in a weird way, made me see you in a different light. And I thought maybe there was a reason why you're always seeking me... I uh... I think I've been seeing everything wrong."

"Alright," he says, his voice quieter. He looks down. "So, after your sister broke up with me, I started liking you... A fair time after and... That's the extent of it."

You stare at him for a second, before finally saying with an awkward voice crack, "I'm okay if you want to get to know me more."

"Does Friday night work?"

★★★

"Uh... That was very nice dinner, Kai... Thank you..."

"You're welcome," he says with a wink. "So, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course!"

"Are you mesmerized yet?"

You blush. "So this was meant to be a date?"

"I never said that!"

"Sureeee. Whatever, Kai."

He smirks, leaning across the table, his face even closer to yours.

"What are you doing?" you roll your eyes. "Kai Havertz, you will never mesmerize me. You will never enchant me, or amazing me."

"Really?" he says simply, leaning even closer. You know you probably should lean away, but you're too on edge and curious about... him to not.

And suddenly, his hand is on your cheek. And sudden, his soft lips are on yours. You breathe in deeply in surprise at this. You can't believe you're here, kissing Kai Havertz. You thought you... You thought you hated...

Him.

You kiss him back.

He kisses you more and more passionately, and slightly aggressively, so when he finally pulls away, leaving you feeling hot and in love, and is looking into your eyes, only an inch away from your face, and asks, "Are you sure I can't mesmerize you?" you grab his face and kiss it this time.

And God, he's sexy, isn't he?

"Kai," you gasp. "Why on earth did I just kiss your stupid face."

"I don't know," he smirks. "But you know you don't regret it one bit."

And what a way for it all to begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 470 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...
455K 4.7K 75
-request are open !
16.8K 240 26
Some footballer shoots for ur enjoyment😉 Request are close!!!!
218K 3.9K 189
My collection of Ruben Dias one shots first published on my Tumblr account!