Seventeen Stories

Von Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen memberĂ—reader. Short and sweet Happy Read đź’› (#1 in doky... Mehr

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)

Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)

212 13 1
Von Mingyu_fangs

'What's wrong with meeting him? I am not telling you to marry him.'

'Dad please Don't brag about that topic anymore. I'm not gonna see anyone.'

You said while cutting the sausage to a smaller size to put it into your mouth.

'Why? For that poor guy? You are not seeing him too also. Then why not meeting Joshua. Just try to talk with him.'

'I won't. I don't care if your friend's son is a multimillionaire, with a good heart sweet smile or whatever. Even if I don't see wonwoo, it doesn't mean I'm searching for anyone.'

'As your wish. If you say you are so in love with that rubbish kid, I shouldn't have a say in it. But Joshua is coming Korea next week, so I thought to introduce him with you.'

'I just told you dad I'm not interested.'

'Because you don't know what life is. It's not something funny like playing some silly games. Think rationally before you take a decision.'

'I will.'

You said drinking water. Meanwhile you git wonwoo's call. Whoa he called you after long. His call made you super excited.

You looked at the phone screen for sometime without picking it.

'Again that rascal!'

Your dad murmured seeing it.

'What are you waiting for? Receive the damn call of your pretty looking boyfriend.'

'I know he is prettier than the foreign guy you want me to meet with.'

'Well you can only see if you meet him.'

'I'll never.'

Your eating was done still you were waiting for your dad to finish his. After wonwoo's issue you were angry towards your dad and wonwoo both. Still you waited for him because you love him. But you think none of them nor wonwoo neither your dad love you like you do.

Your dad sipped the drink and asked

'You got excited after getting the call, I can tell. But why didn't pick it up? Having some issues or what?'

He asked like he literally didn't know that you stopped talking to wonwoo or seeing him.

'I'm not sure.'

'Look y/n! It's upto you who you choose. That guy has fuss with me for long four years. And I know him well. I won't tell you because you will get hurt. But I don't want you to see those things yourself. That's why I told you that day.'

You sipped the tea and nodded without understanding anything. You know wonwoo can get dirty. But who cares! You sighed.

'But why hurting yourself? If you want him, you will choose him. No matter what I can't see you heartbroken.'

'Dad it's not what in your mind I know.'

He smiled and said

'You talk like your mother. That lady always told me that she knew what's in my mind.'

'Was she wrong?'

'Surprisingly she was always right.'

Your phone rang again and this time your dad tapped the answer from your phone screen that was on the table.

Then he gestured through his eye brows to talk.

You picked the phone and went to your room. Who talk to their boyfriend with their dad in front?

You kept the phone near your face for sometime without telling anything.

Wonwoo didn't understand why you were not talking.

'Y/nah! Can you hear me? Hello!'

'What it is? You called me!'

'Y/n I literally call you everyday. You don't pick it up.'

'I don't want to.'

'Well I was telling about your friend.'

'Friend? What friend? Vernon?'

'Nah! What's the name again? Yunju?.. oh yeah yeonjun!'

You sighed. After that night you didn't go out even for once. You even missed one exam in the fear of getting assaulted by yeonjun. It panicked you so much even though you knew he was in hospital.

'W-what? Is he dead?'

Last time you heard yeonjun's situation is getting worse. So you feared if he was dead wonwoo would be the murdered. You couldn't imagine it.

'Ah I hope he was. But I won't let him die so soon y/n. He will have to repent.. I made sure he wouldn't able to walk for at least next three no four or five months.'

'What? How? Are you crazy?'

'That doesn't matter. I noticed you don't come out from your house. If it's because you are scared of him, everything's OK now. Even he recovers soon, he wouldn't even look at you.'

You were listening to him near your window. It was windy outside. It heard bad but somehow you felt relieved that you would really be able to go out. There was a mixed feeling of guilty that you felt relieved that yeonjun can't walk.

'Wonwoo!'

'Yeah!'

'Why did you do it? You beat him enough that day? Why again?'

'Are you stupid y/n? He hurt you. Cmon I should have killed him in the first place.'

'OK stop.. did you call me for this?'

'Yeah like you should come out and at least go to your uni right?'

'I don't want to.. I don't like studying anymore.'

'Stop talking bullshit. You know your friend Vernon is studying like his life depends on it.'

'His life actually depends on it.'

You told calmly.

'Ah maybe!'

You found it so peaceful that wonwoo was talking to you so easily like you just didn't cut him off.

'Anyway y/n you are looking so damn pretty with that red clothes.'

'What?.. wait what?'

'Yeah aren't you wearing a red dress? And your hair is messy with the wind from window.'

'What wonwoo?-'

'And now you are searching here and there to find me.'

'Yeah are you here? Were you here whole time?'

'Umm Nah! I came here when I called you.'

'Where are you? I can't find you.'

'Look at your left. Can you see some kind of little fire of cigarettes?'

You noticed a cigarette fire was going up and down. It was wonwoo's surely. He waved the cigarette at you saying hi.

'That's my girl!'

'W-why are you here?'

'Why? Are you scared thinking if I stalk you?'

'No I was just asking.'

'I came here to see you. Look y/n you can pass days without seeing me so easily. But I simply can't.'

'So you come here often?'

'I don't know if that's often. But when I call you, I come here. And usually you don't pick my calls up.'

'Wonwoo! Wonwoo it's- I told you that- that..'

'That you hate me right? Say that again. I'm okay with that. But you are misunderstanding y/n. I can fix that whole thing I told you.'

'It would not be the same as before wonwoo.'

'Is it necessary to be the same y/n?'

'Who knows?'

'I don't know y/n how you think. But if you are comfortable to lock yourself up and be sad always then it's upto you.'

'Wonwoo may I cut the call?'

'Why are you acting so rude y/n?'

'Am I rude?'

'Yeah it looks like that.'

'What about you then?'

You asked.

'What about me? You mean?'

'You are very generous that you call me everyday right? Particularly by that time when I'm asleep so I can't casually pick your calls. And when I call you like thousand times you power off your phone. I texted you by this whole time by you said you don't like social media and you just logged out knowing well that I text you there.'

'We literally live in the same area y/n, same neighbourhood. What's the point of texting?'

He doesn't understand what is so fascinating about texting. Can't you just see how much he cares?

'If you loved me wonwoo, you would know it. Since you do not, there's no way that you would like it. And you know it well that I wait for you to reply.'

'Y/n look It's not a big deal. I have no time for that. Don't be so childish.'

He said sighing.

'Well okay I'm childish. I will never text you again. And literally what's the point of texting you when you do not care?'

'Y/n why are you pretending that you don't know I'm always so busy? Yes of course you will send messages to me..'

'No I won't.. just listen wonwoo, you are thinking it wrong way. It's you who is playing hard. Not me. Yeah visibly I cut off the connection first but I tried to communicate to you in many ways. But you seemed like you didn't care. I couldn't reach you.'

'Well really? What did you actually do to contact me? Can you tell?'

'... I messaged you.'

'Knowing well that I'm not in social media right now? Tell me y/n wasn't that what you wanted to do? I went to you a lot of times, but you ignored me like you didn't even know I was there. Were you not the one who told me not to contact you?'

You didn't reply him for sometime. You realized wonwoo got angry. He doesn't say such long words when he is in normal mood.

'Ok y/n I'm sorry. I should have checked your messages.'

'There's no need.'

'Y/n?.. why are you crying? Did I tell something that hurt you?'

Wonwoo got upset.

'I'm cutting it off. Bye.'

'Wait y/n- why? I asked you something. You should answer.'

'I don't want to.'

You said and cut off the call. It's been so
Long you had a long chat with him. It kind of relieved you that you misunderstood something about wonwoo. You thought he was ignoring you. You remembered the times when he followed you places and wanted to talk to you, but you ignored him like he was not there. And then he stopped Doing it so you got so hurt thinking wonwoo doesn't miss you. You know you are toxic, but you feel pain. It hurts a lot staying away from wonwoo, when you literally think about him twenty four hours. You were looking at the window and remembered to see wonwoo but he wasn't there. Did he go away? You felt more sad and started crying more.

You were feeling so tired that thought to sleep. When you turned away you almost screamed like seeing a ghost.

Before you could make a sound, wonwoo covered your mouth with his palm.

You looked at him with your exploded eyes to see wonwoo was there, holding your mouth. He was very close to you and was staring at you not blinking.

You looked away quickly. Wonwoo removed his hand when found that you were not resisting.

'W-why are you here W-wonwoo? My dad's here.'

'I don't care about your dad. I just care about you, only you.'

'Wonwoo move!'

You told as he was holding you really close that every parts of your body was in touch with his. It gives you a different sensation being very close to him. You feel intense shyness so you tried to move.

'Why? Can I not even hold you ?'

Wonwoo said picking you holding your waist and making you sit on the place in front of your window.

'Wonwoo!'

You screamed.

'I'm not gonna throw you from here baby.'

'Wonwoo what's wrong? Why are you here?'

You asked angrily as well as holding wonwoo's neck tightly because you were scared if you actually slipped through the window.

'I was missing you so much, it's simple.'

Watching your face close made wonwoo happy. He said those smiling happily.

He put his face closer to yours that thought he was gonna kiss you. You moved it away but he brushed his nose with yours coming closer to your face.

'W-won-'

'I know your dad's here y/n. I'm not scared.'

He told as you were looking very tensed.

You looked at him for sometime with your worried face.

'You are crying because you were missing me too. Right y/n?'

He asked holding your face gently.

'What? No. Why would I even miss you? Put me down wonwoo.'

'Did you not say once that you burn for me? Even if you didn't say, I know what you think.'

He said putting his face close to your face for a kiss.

'Wonwoo- you smell of cigarettes please.'

Since you were resisting wonwoo didn't insist and laughed instead

'As you say.'

He held your body tighter suddenly making you flinch.

He giggled after seeing your flinched state.

'What's so funny here wonwoo?'

'Here the way you are crying continuously.'

'No I'm not crying?'

You said. You were feeling so emotional having wonwoo after many days.

He chuckled wiping the tears away from your face.

'Why didn't you come to me even once wonwoo? You know I waited for you everyday every night.'

You said hugging him tightly.

'Nah you actually tried to ignore me.'

'You should know what's happening inside.'

You said crying more.

To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count: 2168

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

95.2K 1.7K 36
-re writing some chapters - a seventeen fanfic , imagine type. requests are already closed. ©jjguked
8.2K 141 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
54.4K 638 17
This is mostly gonna be junhao and jihan/jihancheol. But I will try to include all the ships! Please do not read if you are under the age of 18, matu...
25.9K 404 47
A collection of stories focused around Minghao suffering from hypoglycaemia and his members helping him. Featuring 46 stories Originally posted on A...