Football Imagines (Requests C...

By atletibarca678

Read the first chapter love. Just for right now, requests are closed in this book, because as you all know, I... More

Request Information
Frenkie de Jong
Jude Bellingham
Phil Foden
Julián Álvarez
Pablo Gavi
Hakim Ziyech
Paulo Dybala
Julián Álvarez
Aleix Garrido
Pablo Gavi
Aleix Garrido (Pt.2)
Marc Casadó
Aleix Garrido (Pt.3)
Marc Casadó (Pt.2)
Hakim Zieych
Pedri González
João Félix
Unai Hernández
Pedri González
Ethan Mbappé
Mason Mount
Pedri González
Robert Lewandowski
Joshua Kimmich
Raphinha
Lamine Yamal
Karim Adeyemi
Jamal Musiala
Pablo Gavi
Antoine Griezmann
Neymar Jr.
Victor Lindelöf
Anatoliy Trubin
Kai Havertz
Nayef Aguerd
Pablo Gavi
Fermin López
Ferran Torres
Micky van de Ven
Marc André ter Stegen

Julián Araujo

677 6 5
By atletibarca678

Word Count : 1560

Requested by valeriasalgado09

Julián Araujo

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞

Five years ago, Los Angeles, California

"Julián!" you yell across the parking lot as you start running towards him. He's carrying all his football stuff, so it takes some self-control from you to not completely attack him in a hug. "That was such a good match! You guys slaughtered."

"Slaughtered?" he grins. "I think I like the way you say that. You were in there watching. I saw you."

"Of course you knew I would be, Julián. I never miss any of your matches. But you did especially good this time."

Of course, this just makes him smile wider. "Thanks. I think you say that every match, though."

"Whatever!" you giggle, sticking your tongue out at him.

"Anyway," he smiles softly, scratching the back of his neck and looking downward (which you honestly think is really cute), "my parents are probably waiting in the car for me. I should get going. I'll see you later, then, Y/n?"

You nod, feeling a little sad that he's walking away, even though you know he has to. You wave, and watch him walk to his car. You then stand there, zoning out a bit, just thinking about him. Finally, though, you turn to start walking away, to where your ride is.

Suddenly, though, you flinch when you hear his voice behind you again unexpectedly. "Wait, Y/n, actually, wait up! I there's one more thing I forgot!"

You turn around quickly, stopping. He catches up to you, grinning. Suddenly, he reaches and grabs your hand. You look at him in surprise, but he just holds it, and finally says after a few seconds, "So, I was wondering if Sunday we could go out together. You know, on a date."

You feel yourself heat up, and you use your hand that he's not holding to cover your mouth in surprise. You glance at your hands, before looking back at him. "Julián... uh, u-hm, sure!" You giggle in nervous excitement. "Where are you thinking?"

"Uh, well, I don't know... I'll text you about it, alright? We should probably just go out for food, you know? I know a cool spot. I've thought about bringing there before, actually... Uh, so, does this mean you like me back, then?"

You glance away, embarrassed, before finally looking back to him, nodding. "Y- Y- Ye- Yeah, I do... How long have you...?"

"Since forever," he grins.

You giggle a bit at this, still in nervous excitement, before nodding. "M- Me, too, I think."

He keeps on giving you that cute grin. "Thank God, because otherwise, that would've been much more awkward." He then suddenly leans forward and gives you a little peck on your very warm cheek.

"Julián..." you mutter. "I..."

He glances away, and now you realise that he must be pretty embarrassed, too. He's just better at hiding it. "You don't have to have words. Anyway... I'll see you later, then? When we go out? On our first date?"

You nod right away. He gently lets go of your sweaty hand, and you wave at each other as he turns to walk away.

A little under five years later, Los Angeles, California

"Y/n, no lo creerás!"  (you won't believe it!) Julián says right away, as soon as you pick up the phone. He is practically shouting, and your boyfriend sounds very excited.

"¿Qué?" (What?) you ask, eyes widening at his excitement. "Where are you?"

"I'm actually in my car right now. Why do you ask?"

"Well, first, Julián, the news is good, right? Whatever you have to say? Because you sound pretty excited."

"Oh yeah. ¡Es muy bueno!" (It's very good!) he responds, and you grin at his cute little laugh with it. "But why do you ask, Y/n?"

"Well, if it is really that good, you can't just tell me over the phone! You ought to tell me when I'm there, so you can kiss and hug me and yell at me about how excited you are about it! Duh, Julián! Come on now!"

"But, ughhhhhhh," he whines, "I want to tell you right now!"

"Come on, now. How far away are you from my house right now? Are you far away? Can't you just drive over and pick me up? We could go for a ride, and you could tell me all about it!" You aren't expecting it to be something too serious. After all, one of the things you like most about him is how easily excited he gets about things. You find it cute. But this is why you aren't expecting anything huge, and you would rather spend time with him right now than just talk about whatever it is over the phone.

"Ugh, I guess I'm only fifteen minutes away..."

"What do you mean, 'you guess'? Get over here already!" you giggle. "I'll be ready for you in fifteen minutes!"

He sighs, but you can tell he's too excited and he loves you too much to really be annoyed. "Alright. I'll start heading over now. See you in fifteen, then! Te amo. Adios, mi amor." (I love you. Goodbye, my love.) He then hangs up, and you get up right away to change out of your pajamas to go for an evening drive with your boyfriend. You are, admittedly, pretty curious to know what he is so excited about.

Finally, he shows up. You've put on a green tank top crop top, fluffy socks, and grey comfortable sweatpants. Something that you can just go home in and go straight to bed without having to change again. You walk out to the car, getting into the passenger's seat. "Hola, Julián." (Hello, Julián.) you say, smiling at him. He starts driving, but keeps glancing over at you. "So, are you going to tell me the big news?" you ask.

"Sí, sí, sí," (Yes, yes, yes) he responds quickly, nodding excitedly, "but first I'm just going to drive to a nice place to park. So that I can look you right in the eyes and tell you the news and so that you can hug me when you hear it."

You look at him, even more intrigued now. "My goodness, Julián, what could possibly be so exciting?!"

He grins, his knee bouncing in excitement. "You'll see."

Finally, he parks in some random place where there are no other cars, unbuckles, and turns to look you right in the eyes. He clicks on the light on the car roof, explaining that, "I need to be able to see your beautiful face and your shining eyes." He exhales, then mutters, "You ready for it?"

"Never been more ready, Julián. I've been waiting in anticipation for quite a while now."

"Then you could've just let me tell you on the phone!" he exclaims.

"Hush, now, and just get on with the news!" you grin, putting your pointer finger to his lips for just a moment, before taking it away.

His eyes shine, and he suddenly puts both his hands on your shoulders and exclaims softly, "Y/n, I'm going to Barcelona!"

"Oh, really? Cool... now, why?" you ask, relaxing. "That's pretty good. Is it some family vacati-"

"No, Y/n, no. When I say I'm going to Barcelona, I mean I'm going to FC Barcelona. As in, I'm going to Spain to play for Barcelona football club!"

You can't even help from your jaw dropping slightly. Your eyes widen, and suddenly, you squeal, wrapping your arms around him tightly. "Oh my God, Julián, Oh. My. God! You're lying!"

"No, I'm not!" he exclaims back, wrapping his arms around you back. He's breathing heavily, probably just in the still shock of it all. "I'm going to Barcelona, Spain, and you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm bringing you with me. I'm going to play for one of the best football clubs in the world and we'll live in a beautiful home on the sea and we'll be happy there together."

"Of course we will, Julián," you giggle, rolling your eyes jokingly. "Even if you hadn't just said that, you know I would be forcing you to bring me with you to Barcelona, anyway. But thank God we both want me to go, right? This has been your dream for so many years! To go to Barcelona and play there! We used to talk about it when we were just little! Remember? Sitting out in the grass, just talking, as we made mud pies?"

He smiles content, and you think his eyes might be slightly watering. "Yeah, we did, didn't we?" he mutters, wiping his eyes a little bit.

He grins, nodding, and just stares at you for a few seconds, before sighing a deep, content, sigh. Then, in unison, you both go in for a kiss.

Current time, Toyko, Japan

"Julián!" you squeal. "I'm so glad I came with you to Japan! Of course I wasn't going to let you go on a trip to Japan without me also going, but gosh, this was a special match, wasn't it?"

You nod, leaning into him, putting a loving hand on his chest, looking up at him. "Not only was Iniesta playing on the pitch, but you were also playing on the pitch!"

He smiles softly, looking down at you. "Yeah... It's a dream come true, isn't it?"

You grin. "Sure is."

He gently flicks your nose, which makes you giggle, and he grins back at you, saying, "And, gosh, I wouldn't want my dreams to come true if you weren't here with me as they came true."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 4.7K 75
-request are open !
127K 2K 62
Collection of football imagines for different players. Requests are open.
15.2K 251 15
Requests are officially closed. Come right in.. Love you all!!!♦ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.
57.5K 464 26
"you know i love you so" in which i provide you with imagines of your favorite football players.