Tangled secrets || Taekook

By Topggukietaetae

Previously named as- Twin couples revenge "You say he is heartless. What if I say, that boy is all heart? Tha... More

001
010
011
100
101
110
111
1000
1001
1010
1011
1100
1101
1110
1111
10000
10001
10010
10011
10100
10101
10110
10111
11000
11001
11010
11011
11100
11101
11110
11111
100000
100001
100010
100011
100100
100110
100111
101000
101001
101010
101011
101100
101101
101110
101111
110000
110001
110010
110011
110100
110101
110110
110111
111000
111001
111010
111011
111100
111101
111110
111111
1000000
1000001
1000010
1000011
1000100
1000101
1000110
1000111
1001000
1001001
Epilogue.

100101

1.1K 123 50
By Topggukietaetae

Done with his bullshit, I got up with one last glare and started walking away when he again started speaking. 

"You have a brother, Hansul." 

I froze on my steps hearing his words. That name, that fucking name and he dared to utter it. That one word brought back memories I didn't want to recall, that were buried somewhere and now it's like someone fucking ripped open that unstitched wound making it bleed.

But showing emotions to people is like bleeding next to a shark. So I collected myself and turned around, facing him again.

"Should I thank you for stating the obvious? That's what you are doing now-a-days?" I am sure I  heard him scoffing before he started speaking again.

"I may be retired, but I haven't forgotten how things work, Lao hu. What are the chances that no one will slice your brother's neck for a few millions? After all, he is just some rich CEO's brother." 

Cheap filths think they can play me in my own game.

"Money talks, Jeon Yeon-su. But a bullet speaks even louder. And I am known for speaking mostly with a bullet. Make sure you step out with a bullet proof vest cause we both know, I won't hesitate to shoot you just because you are my in future father-in-law." He knows this, that's why instead of meeting in my head quarters or my office, he called me here on neutral grounds. Fucking coward, that's what he is.

"Go ahead and shoot me! Go ahead, do that and see if my son will still love you!" A chuckle left my lips hearing his words. This man surely knows nothing about love, well no one can actually understand our love. It's twisted in the most beautiful way. 

"I am down too deep for him. And I would stop at no point until I have him for myself alone. He is my obsession, my addiction. I will willingly drown in the abyss of his love, even if it means losing myself completely."

"You are crazy!"

"So is your son."

"You think I am playing around? 12 hours! And you will be in my mansion at my feet begging for your brother's life!"  

With that as his last words he marched out, leaving me with my thoughts going haywire. 

This was what I feared the most, dragging my brother in my bloody world was the last thing I would ever want to do. Now I have to do what? Choose between my brother of almost 16 years and my love of not more than 6 months? 

I needed to calm my mind and think, so I dragged a chair, sitting down in the corner all alone. I can't risk my nabi's life. He is his father, he won't hurt him. And that name, that bloody name he uttered, it's making me want to bury my gun deep in to his throat, blasting it open so he won't dare to utter that name ever again in his whole life. He dared to threaten me, with my brother. His bones are fucking chattering with his one leg in coffin and he thinks he can threaten me!

My anger surged through my veins and before I could control myself I threw the glass against the wall shattering it. It silenced the room but just for a few seconds before people went back to their own business. They won't dare meddling in mine.

I thought what I need to do and suddenly I remembered something. A smile creeped up to my lips as I fished out my phone dialing a familiar number. It wasn't more than 3 rings when the person on the other side picked up, surprisingly.

"Jeon."

Jeongguk's POV-

It's been more than a day since I met or called V. Appa had some work, for that I had to go out of country which I found absurd as it was the first time he was pressurizing me for work. Other times he won't even have a look of what's happening in business. I tried calling my darling to which he was not picking up my phone which made me tense and worry as it's the first time this happened.

Sighing I opened the door of my house not knocking or ringing the door bell as it was early morning. And all I wanted was to get in his embrace so that's what I am going to do. I will drop the files to my father and leave as soon as possible.

"Gguk-ah! You are back my son." My eomma, my favorite and only women in my life. I hugged her tightly, loving her refreshing calm scent as I snuggled more into her. Suddenly I remembered about V and Tae, they never got eomma's love. Will they feel the same in my mother's presence? I should take eomma to them.

"Eomma."

"Yes bun?" I was hesitating a bit but decided to go for it.

"Do you want to meet them? Your soon to be son-in-laws?" Fuck! I didn't meet to slip that out! Hell, I won't even let that brat date my lil baby satan! He is not even 18 yet!

"Son-in-laws? I think I am missing something but sure! I would love to meet them!" My mother is a goddess!

"Gguk."

"Appa." I peeled away from my mother and walked towards my father, handing him over the file he wanted. Though he didn't even looked at the file, just nodded and kept it on the table which I found weird as he is someone to check the files thoroughly.

"Go and freshen up son, I am preparing breakfast, join us." Nodding to my mother I left to my room, to get a long bath, tending my soreness. After a long journey, I always took a long bath as showers are tiresome, I would prefer sleeping in bathtub than standing on my feet, getting slapped by the water droplets. 

Groaning at the warmness of the water, loving it's feel I laid in the bathtub, finally sighing in relief as I relaxed all my muscles. The only bath that can top this is having my darling with me in the bathtub. I should ask him to go to a sauna bath or bathroom date with me. Best! I was too lost in my relaxation that I didn't notice and it already more than an hour. I am going to turn into a merman if this continues. Though I would be a hot merman with seashells covering my nips.

Finally all refreshed, I put on a trouser and went downstairs, not bothering to wear a t-shirt or anything on top. It's my home, they have seen me running in my knickers for devil's sake!

"Sit down Gguk, the breakfast is all done!" Nodding like a good boy, I obeyed her and proceeded to scroll through my phone when I heard the doorbell ringing. Eomma asked the maid's to open the door which they eventually did and was I shocked?

Cause right in front was my darling, in stunning three piece suit looking ravishing as ever. Is he here to ask for my parent's permission to marry me?! Oh lord I got my prince charming way too charming!

"Hey handsome." Gosh I missed his voice! But suddenly I remembered how he ignored my calls and now I was not so pleased.

"Darling." Contrary to his cheerful, honey dripping voice, mine was cold and sharp, just like my stare on him. Suddenly a third voice meddled, which was my father's, surprising me.

"Lao hu! Or should I call you Hansul as you are in my home?" I didn't missed the mockery in my father's voice, nor did I missed the way V's gaze darkened as his fingers twitched. There was something going on, and I was not aware about it. I hate being clueless. 

V ignored my father's remark as he started walking towards me, his every step making my heart race with new intensity. As he stood close to me, his fingers brushed my torso as they trailed up to my chest, burning my skin with his slightest touch. No one breathed between us, too scared to break the silence as we stared at each other, reading the unspoken words through our eyes. His fingers danced on my chest before he hooked my chain, twirling it between his fingers and pulled me close, too close to him. I could feel his warmth over my lips and I would be a gentleman if I resisted my desires to kiss him hard.

I am not a gentleman.

 So without a second thought, I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him close, locking my lips with his in a very fiery kiss. I poured my madness, love, want, desire all in that kiss as I tilted my head, kissing him in the most filthiest way I could ever. I could feel his steps stumbling so I flipped us, pushing him onto the table as I tangled my tongue with his, sucking his mouth, with all the whimpering and moans that he released against my lips. My fingers dug into his waist through his suit and I almost rutted against him in not for the flash I saw, bringing me back on earth from heaven.

"Oops! Sorry kids! Forgot the flash." 

My mother was clicking photos. Of us. Kissing.

🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛

sleep kids.

~~~~glimpse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.2K 33
Jeon Jungkook, taking revenge on Kim Taehyung,in a very sweet way, because Kim Taehyung runied Yugyeom's life, someone very near to Jungkook A boy wh...
1.8M 93.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
6.9K 528 16
⇢A Story of True Blood Vampire Twins finding their Mate as a cute Human.⏎ Kim Taehyung, definition of coldness, his dark aura darts destruction and...
15.3K 1.2K 22
When Prince Jeon Jungkook arrives at his Father's kingdom, after years of hard work outside the Jeon Kingdom, he decides to hold a massive ball, and...