Football Imagines (Requests C...

Af atletibarca678

Read the first chapter love. Just for right now, requests are closed in this book, because as you all know, I... Mere

Request Information
Frenkie de Jong
Jude Bellingham
Phil Foden
Julián Álvarez
Pablo Gavi
Hakim Ziyech
Paulo Dybala
Julián Álvarez
Aleix Garrido
Pablo Gavi
Aleix Garrido (Pt.2)
Marc Casadó
Aleix Garrido (Pt.3)
Hakim Zieych
Pedri González
João Félix
Unai Hernández
Pedri González
Ethan Mbappé
Mason Mount
Julián Araujo
Pedri González
Robert Lewandowski
Joshua Kimmich
Raphinha
Lamine Yamal
Karim Adeyemi
Jamal Musiala
Pablo Gavi
Antoine Griezmann
Neymar Jr.
Victor Lindelöf
Anatoliy Trubin
Kai Havertz
Nayef Aguerd
Pablo Gavi
Fermin López
Ferran Torres
Micky van de Ven
Marc André ter Stegen

Marc Casadó (Pt.2)

242 6 2
Af atletibarca678

Word Count : 1813

Requested by theofficiallyfan I figured I would have Aleix Garrido in this imagine since I know you love him a lot <3 I really hope you like this one.

Marc Casadó

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

You and Marc have been dating for about a month now, and you're sitting together in the exact place that it all started, and the exact place it continues to be in. The coffee shop. He holds your hand across the counter, and you just talk, like you always do. He says, "So, I was invited to a hang out with some of my teammates this evening, Y/n."

"You were, were you? Tell me about that."

"Well, I asked them, if I could convince you, if you could come."

"Marc!" you laugh, rolling your eyes.

"Well, I always talk about you, you see. So they have started to wonder about you a lot, and they always ask me about you. I told them that they'd better just meet you. So I asked them if it would be okay if I brought you today. They were all for the idea, if you're open to doing that. No pressure, though, of course."

You smile. "You really talk about me that much, that they would start wondering about me?"

"Totally, I do," he grins. "You always occupy my thoughts."

At this, you can't help but lean across the counter and give his cheek a kiss. "Alright, Marc. I'll come with you. Will you just pick me up, then?"

"Yeah, at 6:30. It's gonna be hot tonight, so we're just having some fun at the beach. So wear your swimsuit."

"Okay," you respond. "Well, should you be getting going then?"

"Yeah, I guess so," he says, standing up. He gives you small peck on your lips, and walks out the door with a wave and the words, "Be ready! I'll see you later, lovely!"

"Bye!" you call, smiling so broadly at his little compliment. So you go to your room and put on your orange and yellow bikini top and bottom, before slipping on on top of that a pink skirt and a black blouse. You use waterproof makeup, and by the time you're done, there is about fifteen minutes until 6:30, when Marc said he would be arriving.

So you just wait, so that the moment you see him arrive, you can get to his car. You slip into the passenger seat. He is wearing an unbuttoned black button down with short sleeves, a chain necklace, and brown swim trunks. "Hey, handsome," you grin as he starts driving.

He also grins, rolling his eyes. You can see the redness on his cheeks, which you find adorable. Your little compliments always get him blushing, no matter what. 

Soon, you arrive at the beach and get out of the car. Everyone is already there, because you faced a few slow drivers and long red lights, but no one seems to mind. You grin when you see Julián Araujo (who's hair is even pinker than you thought in real life), Pablo Torre, Chadi Riad, Estanis Pedrola, Aleix Garrido, and a lot more. The whole beach seems very festive, and the sunset is just starting to meet the water, so you can tell it's going to be nice and warm and absolutely stunningly beautiful in just a short bit. After Marc started talking more and more about his teammates to you and his life as a Barcelona player, you decided it was only right to look up some of these players, since you formerly knew nearly nothing about FC Barcelona, being an Espanyol fan from birth and all. So that's the only reason why you can remember the names of some of these guys by recognizing their faces- Marc talks about them a lot, and you looked up how they look on the internet.

You only realise now how strange it seems that the very guys standing before you right now hanging out on the beach, your boyfriend's friends, you looked up on your cell phone only a few weeks ago and were able to click the images tab and see how they look.

Gosh, that's weird to think about.

Either way, a few of them look over, and Arnau Tenas grins when he sees me, and then meets the eyes of Marc. "Come over here, guys. We're just laying our towels down and setting up a few umbrellas for before the sun goes down. Marc, is this her? Your girlfriend?"

"Yeah," smiles your boyfriend, giving you a loving kiss on the cheek. He helps the boys set out the towels, and then you go into the water. It is colder than you would have liked, but Marc takes your hand and leads you in.

You reach where a lot of the Barcelona players are, and they all introduce themselves. They all seem like really kind guys, and you tease, saying to Marc, "Good thing you have good friends, or else I might've made you get better ones."

He just sticks his tongue out at you and splashes you, which makes you squeal. The other guys laugh at this, and everyone starts to just kind of hang around and about, laughing and talking with each other. Aleix Garrido comes over to you and Marc, smiling as he puts his hand out to shake yours. You shake it, and he says, "Nice to meet you. Your name is... Y/n, right?"

"Yeah, and you're Aleix Garrido," you smile.

"M-hm. Marc here never shuts up about you," he laughs. "You're the coffee shop girl legend that he always speaks of, nonstop, it seems."

You glance at your boyfriend, who looks away, and you're sure he's blushing. You giggle at him, and pull him closer to you. He puts an arm around your waist gently under the water, but at the same time meets the brown eyes of Aleix Garrido, saying, "Aleix, shut up. You don't gotta say it like that. Arnau did too; you all keep exposing me."

"Oh, nah, it's not exposing. It's letting her know, because I'm sure she loves to hear it. Any partner would."

"Oh, yeah, Marc," you giggle again, kissing his warm, red cheek. "Trust me; I love it. And if you spoke to my family, they would be witnesses to the fact that I never shut up 'bout you, too. You and your messy brown hair and your cute smile and your big strong sweet hugs..."

"Shut up..." he laughs, looking so embarrassed.

"Come on, now, Marc!" you giggle. "You just get embarrassed in front of your friends."

"Aw, you two lovebirds!" laughs Aleix, grinning. "You guys are the sweetest. It's so funny to see Marc so embarrassed."

"Aleix," Marc rolls his eyes, his grip on your waist slightly tightening. "Stop being like that, silly."

"You're the silly one, dude!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he sighs, and you casually step into him. You glance at each other for just a moment, and it's a short, loving glance.

Aleix suddenly laughs, saying loudly, "Okay, okay, then!"

"What?" you both ask him in confusion, and unison.

"I guess me and the boys will go on the beach and hang out. Leave you two to be lovey-dovey-romantic. I can tell by the way you're acting, you just want to be all romantic and flirt and stuff."

You blush, glancing away, saying "Come on, Aleix, you don't have to be so blunt..."

He shrugs. "I don't think there's anything wrong with being blunt. It's just the truth. All the other guys are on the beach now anyway, too, so it's fine." He grins. "You guys are a nice couple. I don't want to be third-wheeling or anything!" He then turns and swims to the the shore to hang out with everyone else.

Marc calls playfully after him, "Aleix, you suck!"

Aleix just laughs and calls behind him, "At least I don't suck as much as you do!"

Marc just chuckles, and you smile at him, taking his hand, and say softly, "You're cute when you tease your friends. It's cute."

He looks at you with loving eyes, saying softer as well, "You always think I'm cute, silly."

"Sure, of course, but when you tease your friends, that is a moment that you're especially cute!"

He smiles at this, and shifts his hand on your waist, almost to remind you that he still has it resting there under the water. This makes you smile, and you let out a giggle when he uses that hand to pull you to him, so your chests are almost touching. He looks deep into your eyes, and his eyes say so much more than words ever could. You can't even put words to what he is saying with his eyes. He gently, with his other hand, lets go of yours in order to tuck a lock of hair behind your ear. His hand then slips to land on your shoulder. You stand there like that for who knows how long, because time stops in moments of such complete perfection. He pulls you to him, and you lean your chin on our shoulder, while he moves his hand up to rub your back. Finally he leans away a bit, and you press your forehead against his. The sun is shining purple, orange, pink, yellow, grey, and blue in the sky, and reflecting on the water. And it feels like you're frozen in space. Frozen in a beautiful painting. A painting to cherish. He looks so beautiful with the lowering sunlight reflecting on the skin of his face, making it look golden, and in his eyes, making them look like warm pieces of chocolate. Finally, he looks into your eyes once again, and presses his lips on yours. He passionately kisses you, his hands moving back to your waist, to pull you closer, into him. You kiss him back, and finally, you pull away. You breathe deeply, taking in every single part of him, and you both end up muttering at pretty much the same time, "I think I really love you."

This makes you both laugh, leaning back, away from each other. Finally Marc says, "Well, should we go to the shore now? I guess we kind of got a little carried away, huh...?"

You nod with a shrug, "Yeah, but that's okay. Let's go." You take his hand, and walk together to the sand, where everyone else is hanging out, eating, drinking, talking, and laughing. 

You walk over, and they all laugh, and Aleix says, pointing at you, "Oh, guys, look! It's the two lovebirds!"

"Yeah, whatever!" you grin at the teasing, sitting down with Marc, quite close next to him.

"Aleix, you don't even have a girlfriend," Marc says. "You're a single loser!"

Aleix just laughs with a shrug, and you smile as the boys start teasing Marc about how good of a couple you are with him.

You lean into his shoulder and listen to his voice as you gaze upon the beautiful sunset.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.6K 47 19
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶...
26.8K 478 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...
190K 1.9K 69
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED A collection of football inspired oneshots and imagines
83.7K 563 103
Here is book 2 of football imagines, these imagines are all taken from my tumblr when I post fics on there. Thank you for all the love in book 1.