The Break Up Pact

By miadaley17

What could be worse than having your enemy shoved forcefully back into your life? Unfortunately for Phoebe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 40

4.1K 280 163
By miadaley17

Tilting my head, I did a third scan over all the various coloured night tops and slippers that lined one aisle of the sleepwear section of the clothes shop.

It was an early Saturday afternoon, and I'd decided to go out to the mall to fill up odd bits of clothing I'd been running low on. I'd tried to invite Ava along but strangely enough, she wasn't interested. Apparently, she'd barely gotten out of her room this morning because she'd been so preoccupied with texting the number of that Valentine's secret admirer of hers.

She'd been distracted all week. Anytime I went to talk to her, nine times out of ten she was holding her phone in her face with a silly smile on her face. I couldn't deny it was cute. It was getting more and more tempting by the day to just straight up ask Leon if it was him.

Picking up a pair of cute frilly little socks from the shelf, I dropped them into my trolley before turning to head in the opposite direction.

I barely emerged into the aisle before my eyes locked on Sebastian scouring his eyes over what I believed to be a set of duvet covers in the corner.

He stood tall, and sharp in a smart black bomber jacket and jeans while staring in concentration at the shelves before him as he likely tried to make his decision.

My heart raced in panic, and I quickly moved behind a shelf, so I was out of his eyeline. I was panicked because I was supposed to be avoiding Sebastian this weekend. The amount of time I'd been spending with him lately was starting to become unsettling, and it was really starting to confuse where we stood with one another.

Slowly edging back closer to the corner of the aisle, I slowly peeked my head around the corner to sneak another look at him out of nosiness. That's where I saw to my confusion that he was gone. What the fuck? How did he go so fast?

"You going to come over and say hi?" A voice whispered near my ear. I jumped and immediately spun around.

My eyes immediately met with a highly amused-looking Sebastian, laughing lightly as he observed my reaction.

I put a hand over my racing heart and breathed a sigh of relief. "What the hell Sebastian, you scared the shit out of me!" I cried.

"Well, I wasn't the one who told you to spy on me like a creep," he teased. My face burned hot, realizing he had noticed. "And besides, I already saw you like five minutes ago, I just wanted to see if you'd say hi first," he snickered as he looked me up and down with light amusement.

I again, paused in slight embarrassment, realizing he'd clearly just observed my entire reaction.

"What are you even shopping for anyway?" Sebastian asked as he glanced down at my basket.

"You know...just some new socks, and odd bits for my wardrobe," I shrugged, purposefully keeping my answer vague. "Why, what are you shopping for?" I probed.

"Just for some new pillowcases for my mum, but I'm pretty much done now," he explained as he nodded his head down to his basket.

He glanced back up at me. "I might as well help you pick stuff out. What'd you need next?" he asked.

I immediately paused, knowing I was supposed to be heading for the Lingerie section next. Buying some bras and panties was pretty much the main reason I'd even gone to the store in the first place.

"Erm...nothing interesting. How about you just wait for me at the checkout, I won't be long," I rushed out quickly.

Sebastian gave me an odd look and then3 shook his head. "Nah, I think I'd rather just come and help you shop, to be honest," Sebastian replied rather unhelpfully.

Realizing Sebastian was far too irritating to give in, I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever, fine, but no annoying comments," I grumbled. Then without even explaining what I needed, I marched the humiliating path down the shop toward the lingerie section.

Deciding the easiest thing to do was to just pretend Sebastian wasn't there, I made my way over to the plain padded bra section and started scanning the shelves for my size.

I heard Sebastian come to a stop beside me, and I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was also starting to methodically scan the shelves. Please don't say anything, please don't say anything. I knew there was trouble heading my way when Sebastian looked at the bras then back at me then back at the bras.

Then stepping closer to the shelves, he plucked out a plain red bra from the shelf then holding it out, he shamelessly placed it right in front of my chest.

"Hmm," he hummed in thought as he tilted his head as though imagining it on me.

My eyes widened in embarrassment, and I immediately stepped back and snatched the bra free from his hand. "Sebastian!" I hissed.

He had the cheek to look, confused. "What? I was just trying to help. I thought 32C was your bra size?" he explained, as he blinked back at me innocently.

I scoffed. "How would that-" I cut myself off, realizing that was, in fact, my bra size. Shutting my mouth, I looked him over in caution. "How the hell do you know my bra size?" I asked slowly.

"Oh, because when I stole your clothes that long time ago when you were in the shower, I had a long time to look through your stuff," Sebastian explained with a simple shrug.

It took me a long time to say anything so stunned by the level of shamelessness he had over his actions. Shaking my head at him with an unimpressed look, I glanced back at the bra he'd picked and scanned it over in inspection.

Realizing it was actually a pretty cute cut, I rolled my eyes in annoyance and threw it in my basket.

Sebastian chuckled at my reaction. "See, I told you I would help," he piped up with a smile.

Giving him a dry look, I went back to staring at the shelf and threw a few more bras into my basket. Heading for the next aisle, I tried not to think of Sebastian as I inspected the various kinds of panties hanging on the shelves.

This time when Sebastian came to a stop beside me, his hands instantly flew to this white lacy thong piece off to the side. And without even attempting to run it by me, he threw it confidently into my basket.

"Erm, no," I said as I quickly picked it out back out my basket, and pressed it against his chest. "Too sexy, and I don't like thongs."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Why, what do you have against thongs? I thought girls normally liked them because it meant no panty lines," he asked, seeming genuinely confused.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Because funnily enough, Sebastian I don't like having a piece of fabric permanently shoved up my ass."

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "I'm sure it's not that bad," he laughed.

I scoffed. "In that case, Sebastian, why don't you go to the changing room and put on a thong yourself. If you haven't got a problem with it, then fine I'll try it," I threw back with a pointed glare.

Sebastian's smile slipped right out of his face at my suggestion. Suddenly looking extremely uncomfortable, he slowly put the thong back on the rack. "On second thought, I can see where you might be coming from...," he said, with the awkward clear of his throat.

Satisfied that I'd successfully made my point, I resumed back on with shopping and continued inspecting and choosing out stuff. Sebastian put a few things in my basket a couple more times, but after I realized he was now being sensible with his choices, I let him.

If a couple months ago, you told me I would go underwear shopping with Sebastian Diaz, I'm not sure what I would have told you. But all I know was that it would have very likely started with 'Are you' and ended with 'fucking crazy.'

Once I was finished picking out some new cute silky pajama sets, I turned to Sebastian. "Hey, I'm probably going to go to the changing room now to try on the pajamas, so you just wait outside for me."

"Yeah, okay, sure," Sebastian nodded. I led him towards the corner of the shop where the changing rooms were. There was no staff assistant, guarding the section, so I just let myself in through the door. Seeing some chairs and a sofa by the door, upon entering, I nodded my head over to them. "You can just sit here, I'll just be a sec," I called out as I turned to look over at Sebastian.

Sebastian smirked. "Sure, you don't want me to come in with you? I'll be happy to give you a second opinion."

I looked him up and down with a smile. "Sure, as long as you don't mind trying on the thong?" I threw back.

Once again, Sebastian's smile fell. "Okay, your points made, I'll sit down," Sebastian said before quickly doing a one-eighty and flopping down onto the sofa.

Shaking my head at how easy it was to silence him, I turned on my heel and started heading down the changing room corridor in search of an empty cubicle for me to change in.

Once I'd found a suitably clean one near the end, I walked in before locking the door securely behind myself.

Putting my basket on the chair, I started rummaging my hands through it in search of the pajama set I'd picked out. I paused mid-search as I noticed something strange hidden within all the clothing I'd picked out. With a forefinger and thumb, I plucked the said item between my fingers and held it before me in the light. The second I saw it I knew it had Sebastian written all over it.

It was a blood-red sexy lingerie set with a lacy finish over the underwire and topped with thigh-high mesh-like stockings. It looked like the thing someone might wear on their honeymoon. It was clear that I couldn't have been more wrong when I assumed Sebastian was making sensible choices when putting things in my basket.

I was just about to roll my eyes and chuck it back in the basket but for whatever reason, I didn't and kept staring at it.

It did look kind of cute...

Staring at it contemplatively for several seconds, I wondered what it would look like on me. I never really wore, any really sexy lingerie sets before so it was hard to tell.

Unable to shake my nagging curiosity, I decided to just try it on, figuring what's the harm with no one watching. Quickly pulling off my clothes until I was standing in only my panties, I started pulling the lingerie set off its little hanger so I could put it on. I would have in normal situations taken my underwear off too, but not really trusting who might have worn it before me, I decided to just play it safe and put the underwear on top of my own.

With a bit of twisting and turning, I managed to get the bra, underwear, and stockings all in place. Once satisfied they were on properly, I turned to face the mirror in curiosity. The second I saw my reflection, my eyes widened in surprise, blown away by how good it seemed to look on me.

Turning to get different angles in the mirror, I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. No wonder people wore shit like this on their honeymoon – I looked hot!

Quickly grabbing my phone from my bag, I decided then and there that I had to at least send a photo to Ava. We were always sending each other bikinis, dresses, and general clothes pics to double-check if things looked as nice as we thought.

Holding the phone up to the mirror, I overarched my back and stood tall, as I shifted my body around to try and get the best shot.

I tried a few other shots where I was sat down on the bench of the changing room and a few where I was sat in a provocative leg-spread kneel before finally deciding I'd done enough. Then collecting the pictures together, I quickly wrote a message alongside them saying. 'Av, what do you think, should I buy?"

That was when there was a sudden double knock on the door. "Is anyone in there? I forgot my bag in there?" A woman's voice called through the door.

"Oh, okay, sorry, I'll be out in a second," I replied quickly. Then as swiftly as I could, I sent the pictures over to Ava and chucked my phone back into my bag.

Figuring there was no point wasting the lady's time by changing into any more clothes, I quickly changed back into my normal clothes before unlocking the door with my basket in hand.

Once I'd opened the door, I found a blonde middle-aged lady waiting patiently for me by the door. "Sorry," I said politely as I slid my way past her.

Heading back towards the waiting area, I found Sebastian still waiting on the sofa while staring very transfixedly at his phone. "Ready to go?" I asked as I came to a stop beside him.

Sebastian looked up at me, and the second he saw me, he swallowed several times. Weirder than that, he looked me up and down with very dark, strange-looking eyes. It was then that I noticed his cheeks were slightly red as though he was blushing.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Were you trying to send pictures to Ava by any chance?" Sebastian asked slowly, seeming hardly able to meet my eyes.

My heart jumped slightly, wondering why he knew that. "Erm...yeah," I mumbled.

Sebastian scratched the back of his neck as he met my eyes. "Well...you might not be too keen to see this, but I think you made a bit of a mistake."

Flipping, around his phone, he held up a photo on his phone for me to see. I completely stopped breathing as I stared straight back at a picture of me arching my back for the camera while wearing a red lacy lingerie set.

I completely stopped breathing as I realized that to my absolute humiliation, I hadn't sent those sexy images to Ava at all – I'd sent them to Sebastian. 

-----------------

Hope you enjoyed xx

Next Update: Thursday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.7K 77
After graduating from her University, Arabella succeeded in securing a job in New York, away from her home and state, in a place where her elder brot...
162 1 15
two high school girls who grew up to be enemies because of an old rivalry, but sadly for them..They share a best friend. As the book progresses you w...
71.8K 1.9K 28
Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother get raped and killed right in front of her...
28.5K 890 101
Sebastian Stone is the guy that every girl wants. Perfect looks, perfect attitude and wealthy parents. Hailey has had a crush on him since their fir...