But What did the Novelist do...

De Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... Mais

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

29

32 2 0
De Spinfoxie

Chapter Twenty Nine

    Taiichiro's prototype is three to four meters high, and the whole is like a rubber tire piled up in layers. The cervical spine is pathetic against the ceiling, bent down, and his face is almost attached to the cutting board.

    It held a kitchen knife, and instead of touching the ingredients that Hui Ma had washed by the cutting board, it put one hand into its stomach.

    After a scalp-numbing squeaking sound of squeezing its internal organs, it took out a doll from its stomach.

    Zenyuanhui hid by the door, just happened to see the appearance of the doll through the hole in Taiichiro's abdomen.

    It was covered in rags of different colors and sizes. The body is normal, just the kind of three-headed doll that ordinary little girls play with, and it has a long history. Wearing a black dress, also wearing a delicate hat and gloves.

    "It's been so many days, damn... the strength is getting weaker and weaker, what the hell did that woman do, I can't wait any longer." The

    doll was slapped on the table hard. In the next second, Taiichiro slashed up with a knife, facing the neck.

    Even the kitchen counter welded to the wall vibrated.

    The doll's head was blown away, hit the wall, landed and rolled a few times, and stopped facing the door.

    Chanyuan Huihe's eyes met those dark eyes, and a chill rose from the boy's back.

    Inexplicably, he didn't feel that it was a doll's head, but a woman's head... And what Taiichiro was handling at the moment was not a doll, but a corpse.

    Taiichiro's next words intensified the reverie in Zenyuanhui's heart.

    "It's splashed everywhere, it's so dirty."

    A doll, at most, has a little cotton in its body, how can it splash everywhere.

    In the eyes of the mother, this is the father, in his eyes this is a monster, and in the eyes of the monster, this doll...

    Chanyuanhui regrets that she didn't go back to the room to rest with her mother who was kicked out of the kitchen.

    Taiichiro turned around with his heavy body, about to pick up the doll's head on the ground.

    He quickly turned his head, pretending that he had just passed by the kitchen, but the scene behind him almost made Chanyuan Hui lose his mind.

    Yuichi didn't know when he appeared in the corridor of the living room, facing the direction of the kitchen.

    It is shorter than Taiichiro, about two or three meters. It was born fat and fat, like a rice worm, with two swollen baby faces like earmuffs around its ears, much smaller than the previous two days, as if its nutrition had been taken away by something.

    Fortunately, Yuichi didn't look at this side, he covered his face with two short and fat hands, and kept mumbling words that hurt so much.

    Chanyuanhui breathed a sigh of relief, just about to turn around to see what Taiichiro was doing, when he turned around, he stuck his face straight.

    "Ah!"

    Zen Yuanhui was so frightened that he yelled out.

    Taichiro stared at him straight. The monster's body was still by the stove, but it just poked its head towards the door. It bent so badly that it had to support the ground with one hand, and the other hand held the doll's head, and stuck its two long and narrow fingers into the cotton. .

    "What are you doing, Hui."

    He asked with concern like a father.

    Zen Yuanhui tried his best to restrain his gaze from looking at the doll's head. He swore that he had just glanced at it and saw red marks on the edge of the head. The boy pulled out a forced smile.

    "I think my brother is not feeling well, so I want to come to the kitchen and get him an ice pack."

    Taiichiro should be a human being in his eyes, a human being. When will the unreliable dad come back.

    Zenyuanhui thought of the two festering baby heads next to Xiongyi's ears, and his stomach churns.

    He didn't know how suspicious his current appearance was. After all, he was just a child, and after suffering so much fright, out of patience, his lips were bitten and turned blue, and his eyes were dull looking towards the void.

    Taiichiro didn't seem to notice anything strange, and he believed Zenin Kei's words directly.

    Zen Yuanhui took the opportunity to glance at the doll. What was being carried was the head, and what was on the cutting board was the body. There were no suspicious bloodstains, just four innocent dolls.

    He breathed a sigh of relief, and the next second, Taiichiro moved away.

    "I'm busy making soup, Hui, you can come in and get the ice pack yourself."

    Chanyuan Hui instantly regretted the reason he just made up, and he looked at the kitchen door. Inside, it's hell.

    But if you don't go in...

    Thinking of her mother's ignorance, Zen Yuanhui clenched her fists.

    He wants to protect his mother. Before Dad comes back.

    It may be because of intuition, Chanyuanhui believes that her unreliable father can solve the current predicament.

    The five-year-old child walked into the kitchen stiffly like a robot, stopped in front of the refrigerator, and pushed open the door with all his might.

    The place where the ice pack is placed is just the frozen layer, which matches his height.

    After pulling away the freezing layer, Chanyuan Hui's body became completely cold.

    A strong fishy smell wafted from the frozen layer, and the frozen hard black plastic bags were stacked together, and the ice pack was squeezed inside. This is not the most frustrating thing, but the most frustrating thing is -

    on the same plane as the ice pack, is a woman's head wrapped in plastic wrap. The facial features were all squeezed together, the overall appearance was a fresh gray red, and the eye sockets were replaced with two pitch-black crystal prosthetic eyes.

    Taiichiro's voice came from behind the young boy.

    "After bribing the police, I divided her into three parts, because I knew I would miss her crazily." The

    voice with magnetism and adult masculine charm rang out, but Chanyuanhui didn't care to appreciate it.

    "Most of the meat is in the refrigerator in the small kitchen, since no one comes here anyway, so it's convenient for me to miss her." "The

    bones under the deboning are built into the wall between Yuichi's room and the living room, so that as long as I sit on the sofa , she can hug me.

    "I used her blood to draw a gargoyle in the attic, and sewed her teeth and hair into the doll, so that she would never be able to escape from my side." He chuckled

    .

    "It seems to be too much, Hui, but it doesn't matter. I have always been tolerant to people who are dying. For example, I spent more than ten years of my youth to arrange a pre-funeral ceremony for her. It's like cooking a turkey The pre-preservation work is essential."

    "Except for her, I haven't tried cannibalism... But you seem to be different from ordinary people, especially sweet, why?" "

    Before you die, do you want to say good night to your mother? Hui? Dad allows it."

    After the banter fell, Zen Yuanhui only felt a strong wind blowing behind him, and then a man's disdainful voice, like a thunderbolt, split the desperate dullness.

    "Whose father are you calling?"

    I went home with a whole body wounded, waiting for my wife and children to heat up the kang, only to see a child playing with his face in the living room, and when he came to the kitchen, he heard someone threatening his son. The man exploded directly.

    Too lazy to think about what was going on with this dog-like doctor, Zenyuan Shier directly slapped him.

    It is true that he has no magic power, but the corpses of the sorcerers he has killed over the years can pile up into mountains. It is conceivable how strong a person who can fight with supernatural life forms with bare hands is.

    Taiichiro's head was blown away.

    From Chanyuan Hui's point of view, it was a three or four meter tall monster that was knocked off by half a meter with a slap by his dad, who was usually idle.

    The little hedgehog even forgot to be afraid, and was dumbfounded, with his little mouth open in surprise.

    The sense of security brought by his father and his admiration reached the peak, and even the grievance and fear of why he didn't show up for a long time were diluted.

    The doctor who lost his head did not splatter blood, and the place where his neck and head meet was covered with cotton.

    Zenyuan Shier frowned and said trouble.

    "Hui, can you see his true face?"

    He couldn't see the curse spirit, but his son was different.

    Zenyuanhui's aptitude is very good, so good... Forget it, I'm sorry to mention it.

    Zenyuan Hui nodded, pointing to Taiichiro's head and body, he said: "There is a wire in the middle." It's

    like mushrooms repairing wounds. If you don't stop it, it should be intact after a while.

    Zenyuan Shier straightly lifted the knife and cut towards the air between the two things, and after getting the affirmative answer of Zenyuan Hui's "broken", he picked up Taiichiro's body and weighed it.

    "It's so light, why don't you burn it... Where's your mother, Hui?"

    The little hedgehog stared unblinkingly at the strong muscles of Zenyuan Shier, his eyes full of admiration.

    "Upstairs, Mom should be sleeping. She has been cooking for monsters in the kitchen for the past two days. She is very tired." Zenyuan

    Shier, who was thinking about what to do with Taiichiro and the child outside: ...

    "You say, Mom Cook him food for two days?"

    "Well, he seems to be very hungry and needs to eat a lot of meat to replenish his body."

    It just so happens that Zenyuan Shier is also a meat pie, and the Zenyuan family has a lot of them in the refrigerator. But not much left now.

    Zenyuan Shier was silent for two seconds, threw Taiichiro's body on the ground, told Zenyuan Hui to go upstairs to find Hui's mother, and then carried Yuichi, who had been subdued long ago, into the kitchen.

    On this mission, his hostages were not rescued, the superhuman was not killed, his wife and children were so frightened, and his rations were gone.

    If you don't get the book back from these two monsters, his last name is... not Shier.

    The old men in the magic world should be very interested in this kind of novel monster.

    It doesn't matter if you sell it to a supernatural government.

    "...Sure, do you want to eat?"

    It was rare for Qingchi Lianyang to be unable to maintain a calm appearance, and the hand holding the spoon trembled a little.

    The thing is, after the work is done, the pace of life in the chief's room returns to normal.

    Of course it's Lianyang Qingchi, or what normal people think is right. Rather than Osamu Dazai's fallacies.

    For a while, he disliked that 70% of the food cooked by the chefs of the port mafia might be poisonous, and there were too many chances of sending poison to the top floor from the outside. I will give an example later that the physical fitness of a supernatural person is several times that of an ordinary person, so staying up late and having a disordered diet will not affect anything.

    Qingchi Lianyang directly asked Miss Yuzi to take over the job of cooking, and stopped delivering meals. As for the latter... I am willing to bet and admit defeat.

    Eating is not about killing him. Regarding sleep, both of them stayed up late, and there were many things to do in the past two days, so there was no disagreement for the time being.

    After two or three days of bearing the burden of humiliation, Osamu Dazai finally broke out.

    He put down the documents, and drove Akutagawa Yin out of the kitchen before dinner, and whispered to Miss Yuzi for a while, the content of the dinner changed from pork chop rice to curry rice...specially made.

    Is this red curry like magma really edible?

    Qingchi Lianyang knew that he couldn't eat spicy food, and he was not so adventurous.

    "But this is the dish I'm in charge of."

    Although it's just pouring chili powder into the normal curry.

    Osamu Dazai, who successfully deduced the taste of Aoike Renyang's food, smiled proudly by observing the dishes made by Ms. Yuzi in the past two days.

    Then, he deliberately found an angle that Qingchi Lianyang couldn't stand the most. With one hand resting on his cheek, under the slightly curly hair is a smiling iris-colored pupil. The warm yellow light casts a layer of soft light on it. The young man's face was full of innocence, with harmless to humans and animals written all over his face.

    Qingchi Lianyang's fingertips trembled.

    He took care of Osamu Dazai only out of humanitarianism and consideration for the future. After all, who doesn't want beautiful flowers when they are picked. The young man on the rooftop in the dream is too thin, so slender that one wonders how he survived until then.

    Not wanting to die.

    Osamu Dazai tilted his head: "Qingchi?"

    Seeing that this trick didn't work, he changed his trick again: "After you finish eating, I will move a bed for you in the lounge." "

    ..." Qingchi Lianyang was silent , scoop up a spoonful and fill it into your mouth.

    Sleeping on desks, single sofas, and carpets really can't achieve the effect of effective rest.

    I don't know why there is no bed or soft couch that can rest normally on the entire top floor.

    "The police department has a secret. It has been buried in my heart for many years, and I dare not tell anyone.

    After the murderer Kobayashi Yoshiko was imprisoned, he went to condolences on behalf of the police department and found Taiichiro on the table. The content of the report collapsed the world view.

    The full text is as follows:

    "Do I love her?

    The drawbridge effect, the Hawthorne effect... I used all my life to learn to love her, but in the end I could only deceive myself.

    I don't love She, what I love is myself, and what I love is the experiment. But I don’t love her, after all, there is no love effect that can negate the fiery emotions that burst out of my chest when I saw her. ...... I personally

    took

    her Buried, in my womb.

    If Eve was a rib of Adam, she would not have died.

    . . .

    All the dust has settled. I did not expect that this experiment would catch the most proud student and son, Maybe it's karma.

    After all, because of them, I haven't had time to dispose of her skeleton, and I can only temporarily put it in the junk pile on the second floor. I'm sorry for her, and I'm sorry for my love.'

    Creepy.

    It's almost a perfect copy In this report, Taiichiro not only mentioned the motive and process of killing his wife, but even made a detailed analysis on how to guide the student Yizi step by step to use his own son into the abyss.

    Dazhai didn't know how he read it, he just thought it was absurd. These few pages are more imaginative than the hottest science fiction novel on the market.

    What kind of person is Taiichiro? He is cheerful, generous, enthusiastic, and polite to others. How could he be the lunatic in the report.

    He would rather believe that Taiichiro was stimulated by the tragedy of his wife, students and son.

    In fact, it is not difficult to verify the authenticity of this report. You only need to go to the debris pile on the second floor, or the attic, or even go to the second floor to see if there is that chair to solve the case.

    Dazhai hesitated for a moment.

    He finally chose to put down those few pages.

    Because fear is the most primitive human trembling for madmen. On weekdays, he did not miss Taiichiro's gifts, and often said good things about him in front of his superiors, and sought many errands for him. If that amiable psychiatrist is really a psycho, he'll be implicated.

    Just make no mistakes -- that's what every official thinks about.

    So why should he make meritorious deeds? And there's no evidence that the report wasn't the figment of one poor father. Dazhai thought confidently, but he didn't know that all his actions would also be written into this report. "

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.1K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...
10.8K 593 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...
5.6K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
11.9K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...