๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๏ฟฝ...

By taekookissed_

A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The... More

Story Introduction
Characters Intro
1.Kim Mansion
2.A reunion
3. Missing something
4.Butterflies
5.Everything was so perfect
6.Why are you limping?
7.Mission tiger
8.Day 1
9.Shopping
10.Gorgeous
11.Pathetic
12.Letting you go
13. Not letting you go
14.Show off
15.A new beginning
16.Changes
17.A date
18.Prettiest for me
19.Promise
20.Still the same
21.Just love me
22.Smells like Jasmine
23.Surprise
24.Precious bun
25.You're crazy
26.Kiss me
27.Mine
28.Messed up
29.I'll go with him
30.Earn it yourself
31.What made you love me?
32.Yours
33.Forever
34.Always my baby
35.Back to home
36.Where were you?
37.Busy
38.A total mess
39.Explainations
40.Let's end this
41.Together
42.A Long way to go
43.One step closer
44.Who's she?
45.๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ
46.Mrs.CEO
47.Step 2
48.Private talk
49.Revelations
50.What's next?
51.It's getting too much
52.I need you
53.Something's not right.
55.What happened to him?
56.It's not a mistake
57.Acceptance
58.Pretty Koo
59.It's a blessing
60.It'll take time
61.Learn from the mistakes
62.Just a fall
63.Disappointment
64.Another chance
65.It's not easy
66.You deserve it
67.Party night
68.It's for the better
69.I'm sorry
70.I can't
71.This can't happen
72.Love has no limits!
โ™ก Epilogue โ™ก
Prequel

54.Finally the day!

8.5K 576 150
By taekookissed_

It's almost 4K words!
Don't rush.Read slowly (◕ᴗ◕)

Finally it's the day!The day of the board meeting!

The former CEO Mr.Kim and the soon to be CEO junior Mr.Kim was standing on fire at the moment.There's a whole chaos going on in their mind about the future of their company as they were waiting at the entrance of their company, expecting the soon to be owner of Kim Enterprises, Ms.Emma.

Mr.Kim was waiting in the reception, sitting on his wheel chair, with Mrs.Kim sitting beside him on the couch.Everyone in the family tried their best to convince the older kim couple to not attend the meeting in this weak condition of their health.But Mr.Kim was adamant.He wanted to visit his company for one last time as from this day onwards it's going to be someone else's.His heart is bleeding at the thought.

His hardwork of years, the company he built with his blood sweat and tears, the great Kim empire which he started from a single old apartment room.It was his dream of years that he nourished with his sacrifices and unconditional love.His company was like a baby for him.His first baby.Everything started from here.Each single thing the Kim's own was gained from this.He took care of it like a precious baby untill he handed it over to his son.Years ago, a huge disaster already happened destroying the entire Kim empire into ashes.But his son, with his determined steps brought everything back to the top.Taemin was always so proud of his company.It was his proud possession.It was his life.But now it's going to get crushed.They themselves is passing it to the evil hands.Kim Taemin felt the pain in his heart at the thought of losing his company forever.

A few feet away there's Kim Eunwoo pacing back and forth in the entrance, with a raging heart.He felt the fury and failure hitting him hard.He was born to this Company.It was a second home to him.Ever since he was a child, he have seen his father struggling to save this company.How much his whole family cried for this company.How much they loved this company.How much they sacrificed to save the name of it.And growing up in the middle of this all, little Eunwoo already sworn on his life that he'll do anything to keep their possession safe.He'll work as mush as he can to keep the name 'Kim enterprises' on its top place always.He was determined of it.But now everything is falling apart infront of his eyes.Within a matter of few minutes his company is going to be someone else's.They are going to lose their right on it.Eunwoo felt his blood boiling at the thought.

Everyone's condition in the family is almost the same as they felt something precious is taking away from their life, except two persons.

The present CEO and his wife.Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.They both are oddly normal.No more panicking, No more anger, No more fights, Not even talking about this specific topic.They are way too unbothered to everyone's surprise.
They're like just going with the flow.Totally unbothered, leaving everything to the fate.And this behaviour is slightly irritating Mr.Kim.He felt like his son and son in law never had any feelings for the company.The old man is kind of angry at the couple for doing nothing and just eagerly waiting to sign off the company to that lady.He knows there's nothing much to do now anyways.They have no solution with them to clear this mess.But still Mr.Kim can't believe how his son is totally calm about everything as if it's not affecting him.

"Eomma, appa it's time for the meeting.Everyone is waiting for you there" Jungkook said sitting beside Mrs.Kim as Taehyung took Mr.Kim's wheel chair handle to take the man to the meeting hall.

"But eomma, Ms.Emma is not here yet.Then how can we start the meeting without her?" Eunwoo asked as he helped Mrs.Kim to get up from the couch and Jungkook was quick to hold her guiding her the way, following Taehyung behind.

"We can't say that to the board members woonie.It's already past 6.It's not good to make them wait.Also the party after the meeting should be held on time too.So we can't delay the meeting anymore" Jungkook said sternly as they entered the lift.

"What's the need for a party now?To celebrate the lose of my company?To let everyone know how it's not going to be the Kim enterprises anymore?" Mr.Kim mocked with a hint of anger in his voice.He know it's not anyone's fault.His kids are as helpless as him.But still the pain in the old man's chest is making him ramble it out somehow trying to ease the heaviness.

"Appa, the party is a mandatory thing after the meeting every year.We can't say no to it suddenly which will cause many unnecessary doubts.So let it be" Taehyung explained calmly.

No one said anything after that untill they reach the meeting hall, where Jennie, Rose and Jisoo were already welcoming the officials.

An official meeting with the board members is held at first in the meeting hall and after that a huge party including all the employees and closed ones is held at the party hall, to celebrate the company's last year success.That was the schedule since years.

Everyone was dressed elegantly eventhough they're not at all in a mood to enjoy anything.Their mind was devastated but all of them had a fake smile plastered on their face.How can they smile genuinely when they gonna lose their whole life's savings just in a few minutes.

"So shall we start with this year's report analysis?" One of the board members suggested after they finished greeting each other.

"Yeah sure.Koo, are you ready baby?" Taehyung asked turning to his wife, caressing his right cheek softly, with a fond pair of eyes.

"Yes hubby" Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Then go on baby, all the very best" Taehyung wished taking Jungkook's right palm in his hand before placing a warm kiss on his knuckles.

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath preparing himself for the presentation.He got up from his seat and made confident steps to the stage, eventhough he's so nervous inside.It's his first time doing a presentation infront of this many people.He was so nervous.Jungkook tried his best to convince Taehyung to do this just like every other year.But Taehyung refused.He wanted Jungkook to do it this time.He have seen the hard work and dedication of his wife for the past two months. And he want everyone to know that too.He want everyone to recognise how great of a CEO his wife can be.He proved it just with these two months.Taehyung had got enough praises since all these years and he want his wife to feel the same this year.

Looking at everyone from the stage, Jungkook felt like his knees are shaking too much.He felt his inner palm covering in sweat and his lips getting dry as he himself can hear the loud thumping of his heart.He wandered his eyes through the entire hall.A lot of people.That too high officials.No he can't mess this.He shouldn't be this nervous.Jungkook's eyes searched the familiar face in the crowd and finally stopped at the hazel orbs staring at him with so many emotions in them.Taehyung was standing just beside the stage.The boxy smile on that face was enough to bring a bunny smile on the latter's face as Jungkook felt the uneasy feeling vanishing from him and a protective warmth engulfing him.Taehyung nodded his head, and gestured to the mic to which Jungkook nodded his head confidently.

"Good evening everyone........" The soft honey voice echoed in the hall as the CEO presented his company's profit-loss reports of the year.

Everyone in the hall were so engrossed in the way Jungkook explaining everything so simply yet accurately.He portrayed everything in detail in the limited time, calmly, without any rush, patiently with straight eye contact with everyone and a soft smile adorning his face.In every ten minutes his eyes stopped at the specific hazel eyes which not even for a second lost the focus on his wife.

"That's it for this year.Thank you so much everyone" Jungkook concluded as the hall echoed with applause, congratulating the CEO.But all Jungkook wanted to see was nothing but the response of his hubby, which is clearly expressed in his eyes.They held the pride, screaming loud how proud the man is, as he clapped loud for his wife, which made Jungkook grin widely totally satisfied with his husband's response.

Jungkook made his way down the stage, and Taehyung was quick to walk up to lend a hand for his wife.Jungkook placed his soft palm on Taehyung's rough one, who held it in a tight hold, assuring Jungkook with a sweet smile as they climbed down the steps together.Jungkook stared at the man's side figure.His focus was only him.He's not scared of tripping on his steps and falling down because he knew if he fall down there's this two strong arms always there to save him.

Taehyung gestured the way to Jungkook as he guided them to the front row.Jungkook couldn't help but to keep staring at the man.He can read the huge amount of respect in those almond orbs, which Jungkook could never return in his whole life.The respect this man hold for his wife is way too much for Jungkook that he doubt whether he's deserving for this much respect? Respect is a strong word.It's far above love.His husband never hesitate to show how much he value his wife, how much he respect the person who was willing to be his better half, who was there to hold him in all his ups and downs, and most importantly the respect he have for the person who carried his babies in his womb for nine months and brought them to this world suffering so much pain.Jungkook knew that respect is not only for a single person.His husband respect each and every roles of Jungkook.He respect the good son in him, he respect the perfect wife in him, he respect the great mother in him, he respect his loving mate in him.He respect every aspects of Jungkook without any exceptions.And Jungkook knew that.Also he knew, all the roles he played in his life is incomplete without his husband.This man completes him in every way.

They took their seat as the meeting continued with others giving their speech.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook with a smile as he took his palm to kiss his knuckles softly one more time.
"Baby, you did great.You don't know how much I'm proud of you"

"I know.I know hubby" Jungkook replied with a teary smile as he hugged Taehyung dearly.

Taehyung smiled hugging him back patting Jungkook's back.

"I love you...." Jungkook said after breaking the hug.That's all he could return to his husband for everything he had done for him.Just love.A love in its purest form, without any lies, without any conditions, without any promises.That's all he could return and that love was more than enough for Taehyung as he smiled widely at the confession.

"I love you more Koo" Taehyung leaned to capture his wife's lips but before he could Jungkook slapped his arm with a fake glare, making him aware of the crowd around them.Taehyung grinned nervously before sitting straight, focusing back on the meeting.Jungkook chuckled at the silly man, before focusing on the stage, with his palm still in the warm hold of his husband.

The meeting was over in an hour.The board members signed off the yearly report approving it just like every other year.

"You did a great Job this year too.Keep it up Mr. and Mrs.Kim." They congratulated the CEO Kim couple who smiled in return with a polite 'thank you'.

"So now it's party time right?" One of them asked checking the time.

"Yes Mr.Yang, please this way.Ms.Jisoo take them to the party hall" Taehyung ordered and Jisoo was quick to guide the way, with everyone following her except the Kim family.

"What the hell is happening here? Where's that lady?" Mr.Kim almost yelled when everyone else was out of the room.

No one said anything in return.Everyone had the same question in their mind.This is not how the meeting was supposed to be.Soon all the eyes focused on the two figures who were totally calm.

"What?Why you all are staring at us like that?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"Why didn't Ms.Emma attend the meeting?She should be here right?" Mrs.Kim expressed her doubt.

"How would we know that?" Taehyung questioned back.

"Didn't she inform anything to you both?She should inform it if she couldn't attend the meeting" Mr.Kim was confused.

"Why you all are too much worried about it?The meeting is over anyways.So now even if she want our property she should wait for another year for the board meeting to happen again.She lost it herself.Our company is safe now.Instead of getting happy about this you guys are worrying for no reason?" Jungkook said shaking his head in disappointment.

Before Mr.Kim could say something more Jungkook spoke again.

"Hubby, take appa to upstairs.We are getting late." He said taking Mrs.Kim's hand in his ready to guide her the way and Taehyung was quick to do as his wife told.

Rose, Jennie and Eunwoo stood there puzzled staring at the four leaving the room.

"Now what are we waiting for? Atleast let's enjoy the party now" Jennie said after standing frozen for a minute.

"Exactly! We were going through hell for nothing all these time.So let's enjoy the party to the fullest now.That ugly lady should've informed us beforehand if she's not coming right?Mannerless idiot made us anxious for no reason" Rose scoffed hard before stomping out of the room, with Jennie following her behind.

Eunwoo stood there with a totally confused mind.As far as he know that lady would never miss this day at any cost.Then why?What happened to her?

Without wasting any time he dialed Emma's P.A.

"How can I help you Mr.Kim?"

"Is Ms.Emma there?" Eunwoo asked as soon the the call connected.

"I'm sorry sir.She's not in korea at the moment."

"Where's she?"

"Went to meet a friend in U.S.Will be back soon"

Eunwoo cut the call with that.So she got some other emergency that's why she's not here?So that means she will be back with the same demand the next year?

With a heavy sigh Eunwoo made his way upstairs.The more he thinks the more his head is throbbing with pain.So it's better not to think about it.Just like Jennie said atleast enjoy the party now.

When he got there the party already started.He straight went to the drinks section, before getting a mild one and gulping it down in one go.Everything is so confusing around him.He have a lot of questions in his mind but don't know to whom he should seek the answer.

Sipping on his second drink he caught the sight of Jennie and Rose dancing on the floor with a bunch of other young girls and boys.On the other side of the hall, where a number of people were enjoying their delicious dinner and Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim was also there along with some other old employees of the company, totally indulged in some discussion along while having dinner.The old couple have a genuine smile on their face now.A sign of relief and peace.

But where's the CEO couple? Eunwoo's eyes roamed over the entire the party hall but there's no trace of his appa and eomma.

After a five minutes of search, Eunwoo found them in the balcony, a little away from the party area, where the loud buzzing noises can't reach.

There's the couple, standing by the rail, sipping on their drinks, enjoying the calm night.

"Eomma, appa, why are you both here? Don't you want to meet everyone?" Eunwoo asked plopping on the wodden bench in the balcony.

The couple startled and turned around at the sudden question, which ruined their peaceful silence.

"We already greeted them woonie.It's too much noise there.So your eomma asked me to take him out" Taehyung replied to him taking another sip from his wine.

"Eomma, the hell you're drinking huh?That's not wine" Eunwoo almost yelled getting up and trying to take the glass from Jungkook which had some strong alcohol in it.

"Yahh brat! Give it back" Jungkook glared at him trying to get his glass back but Eunwoo glared back raising the glass high up so that Jungkook can't reach it.Jungkook whined trying to jump to get it making Taehyung chuckle at the sight.

"Since when you started to drink this?It's not healthy for you eomma" Eunwoo said sternly raising the glass more.

"You're my son, not dad.So behave like one okie.Also you yourself is drenched in the smell of alcohol.So shut up and give me my drink" Jungkook yelled jumping again but failing miserably.His son is too tall for his reach.

"I just had two glasses.Also I'm not your age.Anyways you ain't drinking it" Eunwoo said in finalty.Jungkook's bottom lip wobbled as he turned to his husband who was watching the scene with a smile, now sitting on the wooden bench.

"Hyungie~" Jungkook called in a tiny voice, showing his pout to his husband.

"Let him have it woonie.It's not an everyday thing afterall." Taehyung tried to convince his son, not being able to say no to that big Bambi eyes.

"Wow! Now you're supporting this?I see maybe you don't care about your wife's health.But i do care about my eomma.So No.You're not drinking this" Eunwoo glared at Taehyung and left with that glass of drink without even sparing a glance at his this close to cry eomma.

Jungkook scoffed hard when Eunwoo left from there.
"Stupid brat how dare him teach me what to do and what don't?" Jungkook rambled walking to the bench Taehyung was sitting and taking out a bottle of his favourite drink  which was hidden under it all this time.

"His almighty father is dancing on my finger tips, then who the hell is he to stop me huh?" Jungkook huffed taking the empty wine glass from Taehyung's hand and filling it to the brim with the drink from the bottle.

"Oh no that's a little too much koo" Taehyung tried to get the bottle back but a single glare from his wife he took his hand back shaking his head in defeat.

"Nobody is letting me enjoy this day.It's such a great day.I want to feel it to the fullest."He said gulping down the whole glass in one go.

Taehyung just stared at his wife filling the glass again with his shaky hands, already a bit tipsy.He chuckled when the liquid went straight to the floor without filing the glass.

"Stop mocking me and help me meanie hooman.You're a husband so do your duties old man" Jungkook growled at Taehyung, who laughed at the curses before taking the bottle and pouring some in the glass.

"Why are you laughing too much?Did i tell you some jokes?No right?Then why?Ohhh you're thinking of someone special??Tell me you asshole you were thinking about that crazy bitch right?Your dear Emma?" Jungkook almost yelled in his tipsy tone, jumping on Taehyung's lap and clutching on his collar with one hand as his other hand is holding his precious drink.

"I can't even laugh now? That's too much baby" Taehyung pouted sadly, holding his wife securely with one hand while he sneakily put the bottle back under the bench.

"You can.But should have a proper reason.Tell me why did you laugh? Because of her?" He squinted his eyes at Taehyung.

"Why should I think of someone else when i have my wife here?" Taehyung replied smoothly, tucking the few hair strands behind Jungkook's ear making him feel ticklish.

"So you'll think of her if I'm not here?The audacity of this old man" Taehyung groaned when the bunny teeth attacked his right cheek.

"Tell me idiot.You will?" Jungkook asked ready to bite again.

"No i won't.Even if you're not here i won't think of anyone else."

"Hmm you better not" with that Jungkook got up from his lap and went to the rail again staring outside in the dark.

"I'M SO HAPPY TONIGHT! THE HAPPIEST HUMAN IN THE WORLD" Jungkook shouted loud to no one with the adorable giggles following it which filled Taehyung's heart with peace.He want to hear to that melodic giggles all his life.

Taehyung got up from the bench and went to Jungkook to wrap his arms around his waist, tightly back hugging his almost drunk wife.

"But all i can see is a happiest bunny here" Taehyung whispered in his ear nibbling on his skin sending goosebumps all over Jungkook's body.

"That's because you're blind.Now shut up and let me enjoy the moment" Jungkook wiggled in Taehyung's hold, breaking the hug and standing two feet away from the man with a scowl.

"You can enjoy it being in my arms also right?Why need to push me away for that?" Taehyung said pouting sadly, before back hugging the bunny again, this time more tightly, as he nuzzled his face into Jungkook's nape.

"Fine but not this tight or else I'll die getting breathless." Jungkook scolded lossening the grip on his waist a little.

"Meanie" he heard Taehyung's muffled voice followed by a pinch on his waist to which Jungkook rolled his eyes with a small smile.

The couple stood there like that for a few minutes, enjoying the peaceful night, as the slightly cold breeze washed over their tangled bodies to which Taehyung tightened his hug, engulfing his baby in the warmth.

They shared no words.The warm breath fanning over Jungkook's nape made him feel home and the soft caresses on the back of Taehyung's palm gave him comfort.

"I wonder where's Ms.Emma now?I miss her you know" Jungkook broke the silence after a few minutes.Taehyung just hummed to that nuzzling more into Jungkook's nape, with his closed eyes.

"Still why didn't she attend the meeting.She was so eager for this day.Then where's she now?" Jungkook continued when he got no response from Taehyung.But in a flip, Taehyung made him turn back making Jungkook flinch as he placed his hand on Taehyung's chest.

"I also want to know that" Taehyung said staring at the wide doe eyes which held so much innocence in them.

"What?" Jungkook asked tilting his head side ways totally confused.

"Now enough baby.I want to know." Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to his chest, as his grip on his waist tightened.

"What are you talking about hubby?" Jungkook blinked his eyes totally clueless.

"Where's Ms.Emma?" Taehyung repeated with a daring look and a smirk hidden on his lips.

"How would I know hubby?" Jungkook chuckled at his stupid hubby.

Taehyung chuckled darkly at that.He leaned to place a quick peck on the adorable boopable button nose of Jungkook, who scrunched it cutely at that.

"Only you know that.Now tell me
where?when?How?"

___________________________________________

ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 13.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
786K 41.2K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
1.3M 69.3K 57
Kim Taehyung is a great and successful lawyer.Jungkook is a college Student and a pure bundle of sunshine. Taehyung fell for Jungkook and he fell har...
89.3K 4.4K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...