๐— ๐—ฟ.๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 32

24.5K 1.1K 65
By Realest_thinker7

Shlok entered the venue of Mehendi. Priyal's family welcomed him by bowing and joining their heads as he was going to be the son-in-law of Rathore family. Raman does the aarti of him while he touché his and Aditya's feet. Aravind hugged him brotherly and then made him sit beside Priyal.

"Hmm, nice welcome to your lovely devar  (Brother-in-law)....." Daksh whispered near Shreya's ear who glared at him in return.

"If the reports are negative then I will do his outcome, so do whatever you want. I just want the reports before marriage" Shreya said with strictness.

"Whoo after becoming queen you're not that innocent, naive, introvert, scared of violence girl" Daksh said in amazement while she ignored him and went towards Dadi who called her for applying Mehendi.

Shreya sat beside him and started to make some designs while Priyal was enjoying her father's dance with so many ladies around him.

"Ohhhhh Jab aise chikne chehre toh kese naa nazar paisley…Jind meriye" Raman sang that loudly and danced with a smile on his face.

On the other side Shlok thinks of teasing Shreya as he was not letting her know easily about the truth.

"Wow bhabhi you're really good in Mehendi but please don't forget to write Priyal's name in my hands as at first night when I will find my name in her hand then she will do the same" Shlok said and smiled cheekily.

"Hmm But bhaiya, when both of you are going to do all night, then I should write her name on your whole hand." Then she started making designs of Priyal's name everywhere in his hand.

After applying the mehendi, Shreya got up and Shlok chuckled to see his hand in which Priyal was written everywhere in different designs.

"Bhabhi thanks now Priyal will not waste her time to find her name in hand and we get more time to do all the suhagrat deeds" Shlok smirked with a wink and went away.

Shreya also passes with a fake smile while gritting her teeth. After that they all left and went back to the palace. It's already 3 at noon so everyone decided to take a rest while the function will start at 7 in the evening and at 6 Priyal's family will arrive.

Shreya went to the chamber and entered the bedroom. She threw her dupatta without looking here and there as she was about to throw herself in the bed she saw him sitting angrily with red eyes.

Abhay was sitting on the couch and resting his hand on his knees. She gulped nervously and went towards him.

"Abhay, what happened??" She placed her one hand on his shoulder and he showed her his phone.

Shreya saw Daksh and her pictures together. One picture was showing how Daksh was sitting so close to her when she was applying her Mehndi, second one was when they were standing together and third one was even when he removed her hair from her face.

"Abhay, I swear it's nothing like you're understanding it was just we were talking and it's his habit to be touchy with everyone and this habit is from college" Shreya tries to make him understand.

He pulled her in his lap and gritted his teeth.

"Then tell him to stay away from you otherwise from next time I won't think before burying him down to earth one more thing I talked to him and he will not be able to attend any functions from now…" He said and grabbed her nape with that he placed his lips on hers and kissed her with full dominance.

He kissed her soft lips into his and kissed her brains out. This kiss was hungry and demanding. He is occasionally biting her lips, most probably eating her. She tried to make them free but he was holding her nape tightly.

He bit her lower lip harshly and she gasped and his tongue entered her mouth. His tongue invaded her mouth and ravished every corner of it. Finally when they both are out of breath then they leave each other's mouth.

"I trust you Shreya but how could you be so careless how can you forget that you're the queen of Udaipur you know who sent these pictures….Maa saa you know she is already stress about you taking all responsibilities and then if you will do these kind of things, it leave the bad impact on my family and my position. You know what the other ladies were gossiping about you, from now on you will never meet Daksh and it's final" Abhay said angrily and Shreya sighed.

"I am sorry, I should have taken care of the surroundings" She said and this time Abhay sighed and he held her waist.

"Now, ready for the punishment" He connects his lips with her neck and opens her necklace from his other hand.

"Abhay, shsss" She hissed when he bit on her collarbone.

"Not now Abhay, I am already tired and we have to attend the Sangeet in the evening…." Shreya got up and tried to run from him but he was faster than her. He also got up from his seat and held her waist from behind.

"Not so soon, and I don't let people go without doing justice baby doll"

"Aree but you're not doing any justice with me"

"Who is talking about you I am talking about my justice jaan"

"Okay, you can do whatever you want but on one condition" Shreya turned in his arms.

"Hmmm, I listening"

"Umm….y..you will…let Da..Daksh come in the..evening only…one last time" Shreya said nervously and closed her both eyes instantly after completing the sentence.

Abhay chuckled dryly and looked at Shreya who was standing with her eyes closed and pinched his nose which had been red with anger.

"Huh, Never" Abhay threw her on the bed and started opening his shirt's button. He hovered over her.

"Abhay, please trust me…Priyal is not well and he has her reports–"

"I DON'T GIVE DAMN ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOU WILL NEVER GONNA MEET HIM" He grabbed her jaw and warned with red eyes which have anger in it.

She nodded while looking at him with fear. Abhay also didn't want to do anything wrong in his anger so he got up and went on the balcony taking his shirt.

Shreya sighed in relief but felt guilty because she knew that she shouldn't let Daksh come near her.

She walked towards him and hugged him from behind and touched his bare chest as his shirt buttons were opened.

"I am sorry, I promise I won't meet him again…" She said while burying her face in his back.

He removed her hands and walked towards the study room while buttoning up his shirt.

Shreya sighed and mumbled "You have to do the hard work to make him up Mrs.Shreya Abhay Singh Rajawat…" She also went to change and wore a lightweight chinkari suit she thought would go out and look after the arrangements after 5 minutes of rest.

She put her phone in charge and laid on the bed as she kept her head on the pillow she fell asleep.

At 5 pm Abhay entered the room and looked at her, who was sleeping peacefully while laying on her stomach. He shook his head and went into the closet to get ready. He came out wearing a white and blue sherwani. He went to the dressing and sprayed the perfume and wore his watch.

When he was wearing his watch his phone rang and Shreya whined in sleep he shook his head and picked the call.

"Abhay, Shreya and are you both ready? Actually me and maa sa are coming in your room as you and Shreya have to perform some rituals with Shlok…" Padmini said before he could reply she cut the call.

Abhay rushed to Shreya and pulled her blanket and made her wake up from the bed.

"Shreya wake up jaan please yar mom is coming" Abhay shouted and made her stand on the floor but she was still in her sleep.

"Ahhhh what do you want??" She kept her head on his shoulder and whined.

"Shreya Maa sa is coming with Shlok and Dadi jii" Her eyes opened quickly and she ran inside the closet while Abhay quickly made the bed.

In the meanwhile Padmini and Vaishali entered with servants who were holding something in their hands with Shlok behind them too he was wearing the blue Sherwani but he was not fully ready.

His hair was on his forehead and he was standing lazily behind them.

"Abhay, where is Shreya? Don't tell me that she is not ready yet.." Padmini angrily said to which Abhay replied without looking at her.

"Umm she is ready it's just there was a problem with her outfit fitting so she is fixing that"

"Okay, then please perform all the rituals and help him get ready. There are some jewelleries for Shreya so tell her to wear these and when Shlok will get ready tell her to perform the arti of him" Padmini said and left, Vaishali shook her head.

"Looking handsome…you three will come together downstairs" Vaishali kept her one hand on his cheek, he kissed on her forehead.

Abhay's outfit 👆

She went out and Shreya came from the closet in a beautiful blue and silver lehenga.

Shreya's outfit👆

"Ufff thank you so much for saving me" She hugged him but he didn't hug her in return to which she made a pout and came forward to kiss him but then she heard someone's coughing she turned and looked at Shlok.

"Bhabhi, control your emotions…"

"Thanks for the advice devar jii,"

Then they both start glaring at each other, Shlok with a teasing smirk and Shreya with angry expressions.

"Stop you both Shreya take this jewelry and get ready fast till I help him to get ready then you do his arti" Abhay instructed and Shreya went not before showing her tongue to Shlok who chuckled in return.

After getting ready they did the aarti and she applied the Tilak on Shlok's forehead who was looking dashing in light blue sherwani.

Abhay went to attend a call and Shlok looked at Shreya who was staring at him with her intense gazes.

"Bhabhi are you planning to do holes on my body with your sharp eyes?" Shlok asked.

"I wish I could do this"

"Bhabhi the reports have came, do you want to take a look on it" Shlok showed her, his phone in which there was Priyal's pregnancy reports.

"No you're lying…" Shreya said and didn't even give a look at the reports.

"Aree your best friend Priyal send me this, okay if you don't trust me then I call her" He dialed her number after two-three rings she picked his call.

"Hello, Babe Shreya bhabhi is standing in front of me please tell her about the reports" Shlok said and on the other side Priyal said.

"Hello Shreya, he is right the reports are positive Daksh will not be able to come in any function so he sent me this reports through whatsapp and Shlok got to know about our plan that's why he has that reports too" Priyal said and Shreya said nothing so Shlok replied her and cut the call.

In the meanwhile Abhay also came inside and then they went downstairs. Abhay didn't ask her anything.

When they were coming down from the stairs everyone's eyes went to them and they were admiring them. All three were in blue outfits according to the theme.

Abhay was in between Shreya was on the right and Shlok was on the left side.

"My Ram, Lakshman and Sita" Vaishali sighed and smiled softly.

After that everyone welcomed the Rathore family. Then the Sangeet started. Dadi and Dada jii danced a little on the stage together. Then Padmini danced on some marwadi song as Madhav was not looking interested in dancing.

She does the ghoomar alone on the Rajasthani song. Then everyone insisted Shreya do dance but she didn't know the ghoomar at all.

Abhay saw her tense face so he went to her and took her to the stage while holding her waist. He took the mic and said.

"Khama ghani to everyone, hope you all are enjoying the Sangeet if not then be ready to enjoy your king and queen's performance" Abhay gave back the mic.

Then they both danced together very romantically on 'Labon ko from bhool bhulaiya'.

After this beautiful performance everyone stood from their seats and clapped for them.

As soon as they climbed down from the stage Shlok called them. Abhay saw him with someone so he held Shreya's hand and took her with him.

"Where are you taking me??" Sherya asked with confusion. Abhay didn't reply to her.

He stopped in front of a very handsome personality who has some dangerous aura too. Shreya look at Abhay then that person who has blue eyes with muscular body and light stubble with sharp jaw and looking hot.

Abhay hugged him with a smile and he also hugged him tightly.

Everyone was standing around him including Priyal, Aanya, Vishlesh,Ryan and Abhishek.

"Shreya, meet Adhranksh Singh Sherawat, my best friend and my cousin. He is the hukum saa of jaipur" 

"And Adhranksh meet my wife Shreya Abhay Singh Rajawat" Abhay introduced them.

After that they all got engrossed in talking and Shreya was constantly thinking about something. She was lost in her thoughts when she bumped into Vaishali.

"S…so sorry dadi" Shreya said and Dadi looked at her confused face.

"What happened Shreya?? Why are you looking so confused?"

"Dadi, I just met hukum saa of Jaipur but you said that you and Dadaji stay there and look after everything then how can he be the Hukum??" Shreya asked and Dadi replied.

"Ohhh so you met with Adhranksh, that's very good thing but you don't need to solve this issue you just enjoy the sangeet" She went away leaving Shreya still in confusion but she saw Shlok and Priyal om the stage and went to enjoy their performance.

Shlok and Priyal's outfit 👆
___________________
_____________

Hope you all like the chapter.
Are you guys also confuse about Adhranksh then don't because you will get to know soon about him.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 18.5K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
515K 11.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
218K 9.9K 30
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
155K 10.3K 11
"๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...