š— š—æ.š—„š—®š—·š—®š˜„š—®š˜'š˜€ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 31

20.6K 1.1K 59
By Realest_thinker7

Abhay silently laid on the bed and saw Shreya who was facing her back. He sighed and slowly slipped his hand under her waist, he pulled her towards him and kissed on her ear softly.

When she felt the warmth she stirred and turned on her place. She hugged his torso and snuggled in his bare chest. Abhay also enjoyed this; he smiled and slept while cuddling her.

At midnight he heard some cracking sound. His eyes opened quickly and he looked left to right everywhere but found nothing. He quietly made Shreya laid on her side who was fully sleeping on him.

He was about to get up when she stirred and made a whimpering sound. She was about to hug him back but he jumped out of the bed and she hugged his pillow for snuggling.

He chuckled to see her cutely snuggling. He turned and wore his t-shirt and went to his study. Not before locking the bedroom's door he entered the living room then entered a code from which a lift opened and he went  into the basement.

He didn't ever allow Shreya to go in his study. He was sure that if someone entered his chamber then it's only from his study which connects through the ground floor's study room.

As he entered his study there was a door which connected the both study rooms. He opened it and saw that someone was about to go out.

That person slowly and silently tried to leave the room but today was not her day.

"Maa, What were you doing in my room?" Abhay asked loudly to which Padmini stopped at her place and changed her facial expressions to a hard one.

"I was just looking for the bill of carters. We have to arrange everything perfect for Shlok's wedding. I didn't get the chance to make your wedding perfect but—"

"DON'T LIE MAA…what do you think, am I mad?? I saw you in my fucking room and now when I caught you, you're lying on my face." Abhay gritted his teeth.

"Abhay why would I come to your room when everyone knows that you don't allow anyone in your room except your wife not even your mother" Padmini made sour expressions.

"So, she is my wife…and you know very well how I am possessive of my things, my room, my personal space and my lovely wife."

"Yeah, I know very well–"

"Then why did you enter my room? You know how much Shreya gets scared whenever she wakes up in the middle of night. She doesn't even go to the washroom alone. She doesn't even stay alone there for a second you know why just because you scared her to her core" He shouted and a hand came on his shoulder.

Abhay turned and saw Madhav who was standing with so much anger which made Padmini more frightened even this time Abhay also got scared with Madhav's red eyes and his shaking body.

Shlok who was just passing by the study heard some voices and even when he entered Madhav was already standing in so much anger.

"Wh..what happened dad??" Shlok asked with so much courage.

"Aanya…" He said in a heavy and angry voice and made everyone confused but suddenly Aanya appeared in front of everyone and she was behind Madhav.

They saw her disheveled state and she was still standing in the same lehenga which she wore at the engagement. There were tears on her cheeks, her hair fully disheveled and Kajal also flowed with tears from her eyes.

"What happened to Aanya, Madhav jii?" Padmini asked and ran to her, she hugged her and Aanya started sobbing in her arms.

"Aanya…sh..she is..pregnant" A lone tear fell from Madhav's eye and he was about to fall when Abhay and Shlok held him from his shoulder.

"Dad…dad calm down…" Shlok rubbed Madhav's back and Abhay was standing like a statue without any expressions, he was holding Madhav too.

Nobody ever saw Madhav and Abhay like this; they were the most strong pillar of this palace. No matter what happens they never let their emotions affect them.

Padmini who was hugging Aanya turned her head to her and looked down at her.

"What is your father saying? Is it a lie right? Of course it is a big fat lie. He must have misunderstood something, right my child?" Padmini asked and placed a hand on her cheek.

She didn't say anything and started crying loudly. She again hugged Padmini but she threw her hands aside.

"How dare you Madhav jii? How dare you to raise your finger on our daughter's upbringing…you not raise your finger only on our daughter but on us too" Padmini grabbed the collar of Madhav who angrily removed it and Padmini was about to kiss the floor but Shlok held her.

Madhav went near the desk and opened a cabinet where he took out a blue file and threw it on Padmini's face. She grabbed it quickly and opened it.

As she read the reports the land slipped away from her feet and her blood dried at that second. Abhay quietly takes the reports in his hands and reads them.

"Aanya, these reports are fake right?" Padmini asked and looked at Aanya who shook her head.

"No maa I am pregnant and this child—-" A loud slap echoed in the whole room before Aanya could resist Padmini holding her hair tightly.

"You have the right to live here even if you have no right to live in this world. First I will kill you then I will kill myself for giving birth to a daughter like you" She left her hair and picked a cutter from the desk she again held her hair and about to cut her throat but someone held her hand.

Padmini turned and saw Abhay who was holding her hand in his. He neither looked at Aanya nor Padmini; he was staring at a particular spot with an expressionless face.

"Aanya, you go to your room right now and tomorrow I want you to be involved in every function of Shlok's wedding, get out now" Abhay said loud and clear she was about to say something but Abhay showed her his hand which stopped her from speaking anything.

She ran to her room and Padmini didn't say anything and sat on the nearby couch.

"Maa, dad you both go to your room and please for god sake act normally for at least two days till Shlok's wedding after that we'll talk about this, but please be calm just for two days…." Abhay requested and walked to the lift but he stopped.

"Maa never ever try to enter my room at this time…my wife gets scared so much and remember that your son is married now so you need to give me and my wife some personal space," He said without turning back and Madhav looked at Padmini with shock.

Padmini didn't raise her head as she knows that Madhav will not spare her this time. Shlok sensed tension between them so he left without saying anything.

"Why?" Madhav asked and masked his expressions in anger.

"V..voh"

"Don't you dare to say that you again went to see if she is fulfilling your son's needs or not, I am tired hearing the same reason and making you understand that it's wrong to interpret a couple's life" He shouted and she flinched.

"But…."

"Shut up..just…..shame on you Padmini. Even I am ashamed of myself that I got a wife like you who just, chee!! I just can't say it…don't show me your face now" Madhav went into his room and Padmini was still sitting and crying.

On the other hand Abhay entered the room and angrily took off his t-shirt and threw it on the couch. He was about to mess up the room by breaking everything but suddenly his eyes fell on Shreya who was sleeping like a baby.

He silently sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his temple. He even roamed his hand in his hair multiple times.

He suddenly felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He turned and looked at Shreya who was looking at him with concern.

"What happened Abhay?" She asked in a sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing, just couldn't sleep" He shrugged normally and she hugged him from the side.

"Because you were not sleeping by hugging me that's why you couldn't get the sleep…now c'mon hug me and cuddle with me then you will get the best sleep in this world." Shreya looked at him and he smiled a little bit.

"Is it for my best sleep or for your sleep?" He raised his eyebrows and she smiled sheepishly.

"Aree we're same right so c'mon it's already 4 in the morning and I have to wake at 6 because I have to get ready for the Mehandi ceremony but I am just sleeping to accompany you so, don't waste the time" She broke the hug and raised the blanket a little bit while calling him.

He silently went inside the blanket and hugged her tightly.

"Shreya…."

"Hmmmm"

"Please don't wake me up in the morning, I will wake up by myself and it's a Mehndi ceremony so there's no role of mine, okay?"

"Abhay, are you seriously okay?" She checked his temperature by putting her hand on his head. He removed her hand and kissed it lovingly.

"Now sleep" They both slept in each other's arms silently while hugging and cuddling with each other.

In the morning Shreya was properly ready in her beautiful green lehenga with her glowing face she lastly wore the bangles and vermillion.

She quietly went to Abhay who was sleeping while hugging a pillow.

She was feeling anxious about her look so she thought to ask him but the morning thing made her shut and placed a light kiss on his forehead and covered him properly. She went out of the room not before closing all the curtains as she knew that he slept in the proper dark surroundings.

She silently went out and closed the door then she went out of the chamber and went downstairs where everything was hustling and bustling. There were no gents.

She went directly into the kitchen and made the tea and coffee for herself. She placed the cups on the tray and as per the daily routine she went in the garden where only Vikram was reading the newspaper and no one was there.

"Dada jii..your tea" She placed the tray on the table while Vaishali also came in dark green Rajput poshak.

"Where are Madhav, Padmini and Abhay?" Vaishali asks and picks her cup from the tray while Shreya passes the cup to Dada jii.

"Abhay is sleeping, he was not feeling well so he denied me to wake him up and I let him sleep as he has no interest in this Mehandi stuff and all. But about Maa and dad then I don't know" She shrugged and they heard some anklet sound they turned and saw Aanya and Padmini who were coming together towards them.

Padmini was wearing a gorgeous multicolored lehenga with a green blouse. While Aanya was also wearing a dark green lehenga while making a neat pony.

Padmini's outfit 👆

Aanya's outfit 👆

"Thank god that everyone is ready at time now we can go to Raman bhaisaab place on time then after coming from there we have to look after today's Sangeet then tomorrow we have to leave for Rathore palace for haldi and marriage. So, c'mon ladies be quick,"

"Shreya you check everything in the cars and Padmini you go and see the everything has reached in the car or not and Aanya my child you sit here and give company to your Dadaji after preparing everything we'll call you" Vaishali said and make her sit near Vikram who patted on her head.

"Ohh yeah where is Shlok, did he get ready or not?" Vaishali asked and Padmini replied.

"Maa he will directly come at the Mehandi ceremony after sometime" She went inside the palace and started doing her work while Shreya went to do her work and Vaishali did hers.

After some time everyone left for the venue where everyone welcomed all the ladies and Priyal was sitting in the center while wearing a dark green heavyweight lehenga.

She took blessings of Padmini and Vaishali and everyone started applying henna on their hands.

The dhol beat started in the background. Shreya was sitting silently and waiting to complete her Mehndi but some hair was disturbing her constantly before she could ask anyone to remove her hair from her face.

She looked up and saw Daksh who was standing with a toothy smile. Shreya thanked him and again gave all focus on her Mehndi.

Daksh noticed Abhay's name in her Mehndi and he sat beside her.

"I heard that you needed me" He whispered while sitting or half laying beside her.

"I don't but Priyal definitely needs you. When are you gonna check her?" Shreya asked and he shrugged.

"Wherever she will get time" He pointed to Priyal who was busy in completing her hand and leg's Mehndi.

"Hmm but do it fast at least before the marriage" Shreya said sarcastically.

"Don't worry I will save her and if it there will be need of marrying her then I am ready to do that too"

"Hmm then her fiance will chop you in pieces and throw them in front of hungry dogs, now get lost and don't show me your face without her reports" She ordered and he went from there.

But there was a person who heard everything and he smirked to see a beauty with brains.

"Abhay, my brother you're too lucky to get a beautiful and intelligent wife but I am sorry bhabhi I want to marry my Priyal so the real reports will never come before my marriage" Shlok smirked widely.

______________________
_________________

Hope you all like the chapter so many supenses are there to be open so stay excited.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment 👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 83.6K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

413K 20.5K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
130K 8.4K 9
"š‡š¢š¬ ššžšÆšØš­š¢šØš§ šŸšØš« š”šžš« š°ššš¬ š„š¢š¤šž šš š›š®š«š§š¢š§š  š¢š§šŸšžš«š§šØ ššš§š š”šž š›š®š«š§šžš š”š¢š¦š¬šžš„šŸ š¢š§ š¢š­š¬ šŸš„ššš¦ļæ½...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

213K 8.5K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...