"It's a Beautiful Day Outside...

By Septiplyierfangirl

......"It's a beautiful night today. The stars are twinkling, the crickets are chirping...On nights like thes... More

Chapter 1: The Portal *REVISED*
Chapter 2: The Exam *REVISED*
Chapter 3: First Day of Class *REVISED*
Chapter 4: Combat Training *REVISED*
Chapter 5; Dinner & Explanation *REVISED*
Chapter 6; USJ Trip *REVISED*
Chapter 7; Attack *REVISED*
Chapter 8; Meanwhile
Chapter 9; Flowey, or Asriel?
Chapter 10; Reunion
Chapter 11; Battle of...Agreements?
Chapter 12; Asriel sees all
Chapter 13; Valentines Baking
Chapter 14; Valentine's Exchange
Fanart, potatoreak
Chapter 15; Date?!
Fanart, nonbinary_individual
Chapter 16; A Cold and A Bank Robbery
A/N, Please Read!!
Chapter 17; Sports Festival
Chapter 18; Hero Names
1st QnA //CLOSED//
1st QnA //ANSWERS//
Chapter 19; Papyrus? Gaster?!
Chapter 20; Second Date
Chapter 21; Not Again
Fanart, nonbinary_individual
Chapter 22; Internships
Chapter 23; Beasts Forest
Chapter 24; Nighttime Confessions
Fanart, potatoreak
Chapter 25; First Day of Training
Fanart, nonbinary_individual
Chapter 26; TLC and...Mayo?
Chapter 27; The Discussion
2nd QnA //CLOSED//
2nd QnA //Answers//
Chapter 28; Hospital Visit
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 29; Support Ideas
Chapter 30; New Glasses
Chapter 31; Last Day
New Book Cover Idea
Revised Book Cover 1
⚠️🚫Teenfic.net🚫⚠️
Chapter 32; Back to School
Chapter 33; Movie and Game Night
Chapter 34; Snowdin 20XX
3rd QnA //CLOSED//
3rd QnA //ANSWERS//
Chapter 35; Dr. W.D Gaster's Experiment Log
Chapter 36; Grillby?
Chapter 37; Double Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 38; Therapy & Memories
Memes
Chapter 39; 20% Fire Elemental
Chapter 40; "Chara?"
Chapter 41; Experiment 001: "Nova"
Chapter 42; SuperNova
Chapter 43; Of Vodka and Old Friends
Chapter 44; Working Women and a Rising Star
Chapter 45; Dr. Alphys and sans da skelton
Chapter 46: Royal Guard Trainee and a Baby Skelton
Chapter 47; Officer Masayoshi goes to UA
4th QnA //CLOSED//
4th QnA //ANSWERS//
Chapter 48; Combat Training 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 49; Dinner Party
Chapter 50; Serious Dinner Conversations
Fanart, PotatoReak
Chapter 51; Happy Birthday Sans
Chapter 52; Gaster meets Overhaul
5th QnA //CLOSED//
5th QnA //ANSWERS//
Chapter 53; Dabi
Chapter 55; The Masayoshis'
Chapter 56; Adoption Put On Hold
Chapter 57; Grillby's Reopened
Chapter 58; Final Exams
Chapter 59; Off to Summer (Training) Camp
Chapter 60; Support Items
Chapter 61; Chara's Resolve
6th QnA //CLOSED//
6th QnA //ANSWERS//
Chapter 62; Sans's Middle School Experience
Chapter 63; Training with The WWCP
Fanart, LosseBoi
Chapter 64; Toddler Frenzy
Chapter 65; Test of Courage
Chapter 66; The League of Villains
Chapter 67; Rescuing Nova
Chapter 68; Tales of the Past
7th QnA //CLOSED//
7th QnA //ANSWERS//
Chapter 69; Family Reunion
Chapter 70; WD Gaster VS 002

Chapter 54; Study Group

134 9 24
By Septiplyierfangirl

Sans - "I DON'T WANT TO!"

Katsuki - "WELL THAT'S TOO FUCKING BAD! LET GO OF THE RAILING, YOU DAMN SKELETON!"

Eijirou stood by laughing nervously as Katsuki had Sans's ankles in his hands and Sans's arms wrapped around the stairwell banister. Katsuki was trying to pull him to the front door. Why, you may be asking?

Sans - "I DON'T WANT TO STUDY!"

Katsuki - "YOUR JAPANESE AND HISTORY IS FUCKING GARBAGE! YOU ARE COMING TO THE LIBRARY WITH US!"

Eijirou - "Come on bro, it's not gonna be that bad."

Sans - "I'M ONE OF THE SMARTEST MONSTERS IN THE UNDERGROUND! I DON'T NEED TO SACRIFICE MY NAPS WITH MORE STUDYING!"

Katsuki - "YOU DON'T HAVE JAPANESE AND JAPANESE HISTORY IN THE UNDERGROUND! YOUR JAPANESE SUCKS ASS AND YOUR GRASP ON HISTORY IN OUR WORLD IS LACKLUSTER AT BEST!"

Natsumi walked down the stairs with Hizashi and Hitoshi.

Natsumi - "Eiji, what is happening here?"

Sans was distracted for a second, so Katsuki managed to pull him to the doorway. Sans starfished in the doorway, using all the strength in his noodle arms to keep himself in the house.

Eijirou - "Bakugo is convincing Sans to come to the library with us."

Hitoshi yawned and walked up to the white haired boy.

Hitoshi - "Hey Sans?"

Sans - "WHAT -"

Sans's eyes grew dull and unfocused and Katsuki fell backwards with his boyfriend laying limply on top of him.

Hitoshi - "Stop shouting. Where are your glasses?"

Sans - "On my dresser."

Hitoshi - "Go upstairs, take out your contacts, put your glasses on, grab your, uh...what text books?"

Katsuki - "History and Japanese."

Hitoshi - "Grab your history and Japanese textbooks, and go with Bakugo and Kirishima to the library."

Katsuki let Sans up and followed him to his bedroom.

Natsumi - "Eiji, before you go study, me and your mother have something to discuss with you."

Hizashi - "Shota and I have to talk to you too Hito."

Hitoshi and Eijirou shared a look and followed their respective parents into the living room. Shota and Ichika sat on the couch.

Ichika - "First thing, Shota and Hizashi are becoming your and Sans's Godparents."

Hizashi - "Same as she said. Ichika and Natsumi are gonna be your and Azzy's godparents."

Eijirou - "Awesome! Hey Aizawa, since you're my god-dad now, can I get some help with the exams?"

Shota - "No. Get some serious studying done and you'll do fine."

Hitoshi - Since Eijirou is as dense as a rock, I'm asking. You said this was the first topic Ms. Ichika."

Natsumi - "Second topic is about us adopting Sans -"

Hizashi - "And Asriel into our families."

Shota - "If everything goes smoothly with the adoptions, you, Asriel, and us two would be moving into our own house close by."

Eijirou - "Wait...so you two want to adopt Sans. That would make us brothers in the legal sense."

Hitoshi face palmed. He wasn't joking about Eijirou being dense as a rock.

Ichika - "Yes sweet boy, Sans will be our son every bit as you are. Is this okay with you?"

Eijirou broke into a massive grin.

Eijirou - "Hell yeah! Sorry about my language Ma, but I'm all for this!"

Hitoshi - "I'm one to agree, though less over the top. Azzy is my little brother, plain and simple. Speaking of who, he and I made plans to go to the arcade. See you later and good luck with Sans."

Hitoshi booked it out of the house where Asriel waited. Eijirou hugged his moms and then awkwardly shook his teachers and newly appointed godfathers' hands.

Grillby came down the stairs with Sans slung over his shoulder. Said boy was pouting, wearing his glasses, with a decently sized Blaster holding his stuffed bookbag.

Grillby - "I found this one trying to sneak out the window."

Eijirou - "Thanks for getting him Grillby. I'll go ahead and take him."

Eijirou took Sans to pinned his arms to his sides. Katsuki grabbed Sans's legs and the trio started walking out the door.

Sans - "I DON'T HAVE TO STUDY ANYTHING!"

Grillby - "Ah. I understand now."

<~<~>~>

Sans - "This is so boring."

Sans, Eijirou, and Katsuki sat in the library. Both Eijirou and Sans were getting tutored by Katsuki who was a complete drill sergeant. He smacked a rolled up pamphlet on both their heads when they got something wrong. They got plenty of odd looks from passersby, but they were learning. Sans had always been a fast learner, but he was also a self assured lazy bones. He was learning more Japanese, English, and history at an exceptional pace, but he was bored. He always hated studying because it never took long and it was incredibly monotonous.

Eijirou - "Sorry bro. Why don't we take a break for lunch?"

Katsuki - "Whatever. Come'ere Richter."

Sans lazily hung off of Katsuki's back while Eijirou packed up their stuff. It was a short walk to the nearest restaurant. Sans just couldn't wait for the mind numbing studying to be over with.

Sans - "Kats, I'm gonna have nightmares of a history book because of you. I hope you're happy with yourself."

Despite his grumpiness, Sans nuzzled into the back of Katsuki's neck.

Katsuki - "Yeah yeah. What do you want to eat?"

Sans - "Takoyaki."

Eijirou - "Add three orders of takoyaki please."

Waitress - "And to drink?"

Katsuki - "Black coffee, a blueberry bubble tea with extra boba, and a red powerade."

Sans - "Bubble tea?"

Katsuki - "You've been in Japan for two years and you've never heard of boba?"

Sans - "I've heard of it. I just never bothered to learn what it is or try it."

Eijirou - "I offered it to him once, but he refused. It was when you first arrived, remember?"

Sans - "Yeah. I didn't trust a lot of the food here. I tried to subsist on water and ketchup for a few days before I caved and ate something."

Eijirou - "Oh yeah! Ma ordered some barbeque takeout and you devoured everything."

Sans - "Meat is a godsend. In the Underground we really only have plant based foods. Animals never survived in the Underground, but with the help of magic we could grow crops and raise snails."

Katsuki - "Snails?"

Sans - "In the recent fifty years of the Underground, Monsters began raising and breeding wild snails. They're really good, when prepared properly. I would show you, but I don't have access to healthy and pure bred snails here."

Katsuki and Eijirou thanked every lucky star they had for that.

Waitress - "Here's your drinks, I'll be right back with your food."

Sans took the violently blue drink and stared at it incredulously. Katsuki was mixing sugar into his coffee and Eijirou watched him like the overexcited shark he is.

Sans - "Eiji, why are you staring at me?"

Eijirou - "Bro! It's your first bubble tea! Hold on, I need to video this for Mina."

Eijirou pulled out his phone and started recording Sans.

Sans - "Eiji, I...you know what nevermind."

Sans took a long and annoyed slurp of his drink. He looked down at the cup in surprise and chuckled.

Sans - "It's not that bad, but I could do without the boba pearls."

Eijirou - "That's it?! Where's the sparkles and the wide eyes and the speechlessness?!"

Katsuki - "Dude, this isn't an anime."

Eijirou - "Still though! I was expecting a better reaction than that!"

Eijirou's steak sandwich and Sans's first order of Takoyaki finally arrived. Sans started eating as his phone lit up from on the table.

Eijirou - "Undyne wants to video call?"

Sans - "Kats, wanna answer please?"

Undyne - " Hey punk and co.! Do you have any plans tomorrow Sans?"

Sans - "Not really why?"

Katsuki was about to interrupt, saying they had more studying to do tomorrow, but Sans shoved a piece of takoyaki in his face.

Undyne - "I finally got the adoption process settled and I want you to meet my kid."

Sans - "That's great! I'll be over with Azzy and Grillby!"

Undyne - "See you tomorrow Sa -"

Nezu - "Taking a personal call during training, Miss Undyne?"

The call went dead as Sans snickered at his aunt's predicament.

Katsuki - "Now that that's over, hurry up and eat. I have to cram as much information in your pretty little head as possible because you won't be here tomorrow."

Sans - "I DON'T WANT TO!"

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day 💖💖😊😊 
1403 words 
Enjoy 

This chapter is dedicated to FallenHaloesRings for their amazing commentary

Here's some questions to those who got this far. 

1. How do you think Sans would cook snails for his friends?

2. How would Sans react to Escargot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 11 8
Izuku Midoriya/34,709 words Midoriya Izuku was dead. There were enough witnesses to watch as he fell from the sky, a hole in his chest and the light...
94.1K 1.3K 17
Izuku Midoriya, a 15 year old teenage boy, with a dream to become a hero who smiles infront of danger. However, people were never born equal. A world...
22.2K 885 24
This story takes place after the player vanishes from their fight with the bad time trio aka Sans, Shift, Stretch. The three got stuck there for a ve...
271K 10.4K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...