๐— ๐—ฟ.๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 29

27.1K 1.1K 25
By Realest_thinker7

A beautiful sun rays came into the big room and Abhay stirred. He tried to reach Sherya who was sleeping beside him as he roamed his hand on the other side and picked up the blanket where she was sleeping soundly wrapping herself in the blanket.

She was looking like white milky cocoon as the little light fell on her. She groaned and quickly Abhay covered her and hugged her tightly. As he was about to sleep again his phone rang he sighed and picked the call.

"Hello" He said in a heavy and hoarse voice.

"Abhay, where are you? And where is Shreya? It's 8 and you both didn't come downstairs. Do you guys forget that today's Shlok's engagement we have all the preparations left here and everyone here is asking for you both," Padmini said unstoppable in slight anger.

"Maa, I am at Raj residence, and Shreya is with me…we both will reach there by 10 but for now please handle everything" Abhay said and Padmini sighed and cut the call.

As the call had cut he looked yawned and tried to get up but she was holding him tightly he sighed but a smirk appeared on his face with a great idea.

He looked down at Shreya who was still enjoying her sleep as she was too tired after last night non-stop love making. Abhay got up and went to the washroom. He came after 10 minutes and picked her up in his arms and took her to the washroom.

She was wearing only a shirt of Abhay, when he picked her up she only stirs but slept again in his arms he removed that shirt and made her sit in the bathtub with himself.

He was holding her in his arms and touching every part of her with passion and started kissing her back and neck.

She moaned in sleep when he bit her but she was also feeling like she was in the air and opened her eyes a little but as she opened it, her eyes widened.

"Ahhhh…I was sleeping on the bed, how did I come here in the water?" She was so shocked but her confused and shocked state flew away from the window when she saw Abhay's smirking.

She hit his chest and put her head on his shoulder.

"I am sleepy, Abhay" She whispered and he hugged her tightly by holding her waist.

"Sorry, jaan but for at least three days you can't sleep properly as it's Shlok's wedding and you're elder daughter-in-law of Rajawat and queen of Udaipur so for now just forget that the word sleep ever exist in your life" As soon as she completed She made a crying face.

"And for now we have to reach Rajawat's palace, Maa has called and told us to be there by 10 after that the rituals will start" He said and looked at her whose lips were wobbling.

"I don't wanna go back, I want to sleep…..huhuhu…." She started crying loudly without tears.

"Jaan just managed for three days and I promise I won't touch you for three days otherwise you will get more tired right?" He winked and she made a pouty face.

Abhay kissed on her pout and they took a bath after that he carried her to the closet where her and his clothes were neatly placed in the closet. Shreya was not so shocked to see that as she knows him very well.

She picked a red saree with white blouse. She was sure that there would be so much chaos of arrangements and rituals, so that's why she wore a light but decent saree.

In the meantime Abhay also got ready a black outfit. It was simple but still he was looking very handsome. He stood behind her in front of the mirror where she was looking at him.

"Umm Abhay you are looking more delicious today, why?" Shreya asked, applying the vermilion lastly.

He chuckled and clipped up his watch, he grabbed her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

"I feel the same…that my wife is looking really hot…" He said and placed a gentle kiss on her ear.

"Well, do you know that we actually completed the king and queen ritual last night?" Shreya asked and Abhay looked at her with confusion.

"What are you saying?"

"Aree didn't Maa saa tell you about your family ritual??"

"No"

"Maa saa told me that after becoming the king and queen the couple have to do THAT it's your family tradition……" She blushed and he looked at her with a frowned expression.

"What THAT??" Abhay asked and made her turn towards him.

"Aree wahi jo humne raat mein kiya" She whispered and looked at him, palming his face.

"You mean SEX and you don't need to whisper Shreya we both are alone in this room, one more thing we're husband and wife and there's no ritual like that…you dumb, but don't tell me that you gave your consent just after knowing about that so called ritual" He raised his eyebrows and look at her with holding her arms.

"No nothing like that I know that I was giving my consent to a very important part of our relationship so I couldn't give it after hearing about that ritual" As she said he looked at her with suspicion.

"Areee I swear on my bholenath"

"Hmmm okay but now let's go" He held her hand and took her to the hall where there were two boxes placed neatly and the others were standing in a line.

"Khama ghani Rana saa, Rani saa" They bowed their heads and Shreya looked at them awkwardly.

"Ghani khamma, is everything ready??" He asked and they all nodded.

"Okay, then we'll take leave" He said and held her hand but she whispered something in his ear which made him stop.

"Abhay, can we have something for breakfast or you're so big Raj palace has no food, I am too hungry" She made a sad face and he shook his head.

"Kyle, pass the lunch box which I told you to pack" He ordered and in the next moment a woman who was not so Indian passed him two medium size lunch boxes.

"Here is your breakfast but you can only eat it in the car because we are getting too late now come on" He handed over the lunch box to her and dragged her out to the lift where she picked out a sandwich and started eating.

They both soon started the drive and enjoyed the long drive breakfast. Shreya was eating herself and feeding him with her hands. She was happy to see the 'Gobi paratha with some curd' and on the other lunch box there were some 'sandwiches with fruits'.

She was sitting with criss-cross her legs crossed on the passenger seat facing Abhay and taking the back support of the car's door.

Abhay was enjoying everything wholeheartedly and driving fastly on the road as they have one and half hour distance to cover.

Soon they both reached the Rajawat's palace and went inside whereas they expected the arrangements to happen.
They both went to the garden area where the morning ritual arrangements were happening.

"You both came, thank god, Raman ji and his family are about to reach you guys and get ready. I have placed your clothes in your room," Padmini said and Shreya looked at her attire than Abhay who sighed.

"But Maa, what is wrong with this saree??" Shreya asked and Padmini looked at her and started walking to her.

"Shreya, it's your Brother-in-law's Tilak and everyone is about to come and you think this simple saree will suit you on this occasion. I already ordered your every outfit according to the rituals and today you're only going to wear the outfit which i placed in your room and with that i will send your evening engagement outfit too okay??"

Shreya sighed after listening to  Padmini but she didn't say anything and left the room and Abhay followed her. While all the other family members looked at the scene silently.

When she entered the room she saw a lehenga with some jewelleries. She sighed and sat on the bed with a thump.

"Shreya, jaan you know you have to wear this so wear with a happy face not with sadness otherwise you will look older than me with those wrinkles which are on your face" Abhay who was behind her said and she looked at her with narrowing her eyes.

"Everyone knows that who is older so shut up and help me to getting ready because there's too much things to wear even some of the Jewelries I don't know where to wear"

"Ooh you're saying like I did some PhD in jewelleries recognising just wearing it by yourself" He was about to walk away when she held his hand and showed him her puppy eyes and pouty face.

"Fine but I will help you if you allow me to help you in wearing the lehenga too"

"I am already running out of time, I don't have time for those things so please nooo" She joined her hands in front of him and about to go when he held her from behind with her waist.

"Please I will not trouble you, I will just touch you here…." And he starts tickling her and they fall on the bed.

After some continuous pleading Abhay stopped tickling and lay beside her.

"Now c'mon let's make you a barbie doll…my doll" They both get ready in their outfits and Abhay helps her wearing her jewelry.

After that they went downstairs where everyone in Raman's family had already arrived. Aanya also came and stood beside Shreya on her right while Abhay was standing on her left. He was busy greeting everyone and Shreya was talking to her father who also came with them.

She was so happy to see him and she greeted Raman too.

Abhay's eyes suddenly went to Aravind who was staring at someone . He followed his gaze and his blood boiled when he saw her looking at Shreya with some creepy smile but he controlled his anger by fasting his hands and grabbing her waist.

She looked at him but he was busy talking to some of his business associates. She shrugged after sometime when everyone settled in their places the ritual got started.

'As per the ritual in the Tilak ceremony the the members of bride's side visit to the groom's home and either brother or Mamo saa ( Mama) (Bride's mother's brother) applies Tilak on the groom's forehead. This ritual is then followed by gifting clothes, fruits, sweets and so on to the groom.'

Aravind applied the Tilak on Shlok's forehead who was looking very handsome in white outfit with black overcoat upon the white shirt with a multicolor turban.

Then Raman gave gifts to every single family member personally and he gave the shagun of some money to Shlok.

Sherya's outfit 👆

Abhay's outfit 👆

Shlok's outfit 👆

_____________________
_________________

Hope you all are doing well I know that the chapter is short and boring but only today my all exams get completed so that's why I tried to update a small chapter.

But now I will be active on wattpad everytime and will try to update on regular basis.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 11.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
989K 6.8K 8
This is a tale of two people who are the complete opposite of each other in every aspect..... Priya Anand, A very sweet, shy, yet talkative, naive gi...
844K 62.1K 33
โ™กBook one in Destiny seriesโ™ก **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** ************** "Meri aanko me hi dek...
324K 5.4K 8
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ก...