Trick And Kill~~Jeff The Kill...

By VivianRVergiou

How much can a human take before the reality around him snaps? For you it was the most unbearable loss of the... More

Chapter 1 Trick
Chapter 2 Kill
Chapter 3 Birth Of A Nightmare
Chapter 4 Into The Woods
Chapter 5 Kill Or Get Killed
Chapter 6 The Invitation
Chapter 7 The Creepypasta Family
Chapter 8 Anger Management Issues
Chapter 9 A Beating Secret
Chapter 10 Laugh The Pain Away
Chapter 11 Why Are You Still Waiting?
Chapter 12 Catch Me If You Can
Chapter 13 ''Be Afraid.....Be Very Afraid''
Chapter 13.5 Bath Time #1
Chapter 14 Behind The Surface
Chapter 15 Only A Bad Dream
Chapter 16 There Will Be Blood
Chapter 17 The Human Experience
Chapter 18 Making Friends
Chapter 19 Hunters Will Be Hunted
Chapter 20 Don't Close Your Eyes
Chapter 21 Ohana
Chapter 22 Deadly Carols And Snow Walks
Chapter 23 The Fault In Our Destinies
Chapter 24 Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned
Chapter 24.5 Bath Time #2
Chapter 25 Of Waffles And War
Chapter 26 The Devil In The Savior's Clothing
Chapter 27 Girls Know How To Party Hard
Chapter 28 Unexpected Gifts
Chapter 29 'Stay Away'
Chapter 30 Hunter's Season
Chapter 31 Let The Game Begin
Chapter 32 Lights Out
Chapter 33 The Ones Left Behind
Chapter 34 'Pig, pig, will you let me in?'
Chapter 35 When You're Gone
Chapter 36 Family Is Forever
Chapter 37 Lay Me Down To Sleep
Chapter 38 Pray The Lord My Soul To Keep
Chapter 39 If I Die Before I Wake
Chapter 40 Pray The Lord My Soul To Take
Chapter 41 Come Back To Me (Ej)
Chapter 41 Come Back To Me (Jeff)
Chapter 42 A Fate Worse Than Death
Chapter 43 Cirque Des Damnés Part #1
Chapter 44 Cirque Des Damnés Part #2
Chapter 45 Gravity (Jeff)
Chapter 45 Gravity (EJ)
Chapter 46 The War And The Princess
Chapter 47 Believe Your Own Eyes
Chapter 48 As Beautiful As A Purple Rose
Chapter 49 Who Are You And Who Am I?
Chapter 50 A Dish Better Served Warm
A/N: Creepy Pasta: Halloween
Chapter 51 Les Chutes De Rideau
Chapter 52 To pepromeno figin adinato
Chapter 53 A Father's Love
Chapter 54 The Masks Fall
Chapter 55 A Dream Within A Dream
Chapter 56 Enfants Sacrificielles
Chapter 58 Till Death Do Us Apart
Chapter 59 The Destined Lovers (Jeff)
Chapter 59 The Destined Lovers (EJ)
Lemon Part Jeff The Killer 59.5
Lemon Part Eyeless Jack 59.5
Author's Note :D
Trick and Kill One-Shots
Cruelest Of Hearts~Eyeless Jack X Reader
The Origin Of Halloween
NEW STORY YANDERE SUPERHERO X READER
TICCI TOBY'S FANFICTION IS UP!!!
Commissions are OPEN
Elpis Anthology

Chapter 57 Lamb To The Slaughter

6.7K 222 150
By VivianRVergiou

~Why is my pain unending and my wound grievous and incurable?~

Jeremiah 15:17

   'PROTECT OUR SISTER! KILL THEM ALL!!!' Jane's voice shots up inside the total silence of the dead night, giving the signal that would unleash true Hell on Earth. As your insanity finally settles once again inside your mind, you see the Creepypasta around you draw out their weapons, the blades and weapons flash in the very faintest moonlight, seeming so threatening, like they can kill only by mere sight and with many fearless screams that resonate from their owners, coming deep from within their bestial hearts, a mixture of insanity and bloodlust that you can see devouring them completely, as they lean forward and charge against your enemies with everything they've got.

  The enemies do the very same thing and charge against your family that is here to protect you, the two sides colliding with a wild scream that sounds in unison, before they submerge themselves inside the complete madness that is unleashed on Earth, like a wild beast, threatening to rip apart everything on its path. If you had to describe it to anyone, you would say that this picture that unfolded right in front of your eyes, is an actual depiction of Hell itself, as blood is already staining the hard soil and the demons are battling each other in a race for dominance.

  Helen winks at you and hands your knives over to you, which you welcome like long-lost friends, before he also charges forward inside the fierce battle. You turn towards Jeff/EJ, clasping your knives hard and both of you silently nod at each other in a silent agreement; you were going to fight together, side by side to make sure the other one was going to be okay and you were going to take down the leader: Offenderman himself. Turning and lunching towards the battle, both of you clasping your weapons for dear life, ready to slash open whatever fell on your path, you charge against the tall man. The sanity switches inside your brain not only go off, but explode, as you allow the beast inside of you to become one with your flesh and blood, to step forward and take over your whole body, electrifying you to such degree, that a bloodcurdling growl comes out of your lips, sounding like a beast's and almost tearing your lungs to shreds, and the orange iris of your eyes is completely wiped away, engulfed by the darkness. You are quick to locate him, as he has withdrawn further back from the battle and watches it unfold right in front of him, before his empty stare falls onto the two of you and he grins widely, folding his hands over his chest and waiting for you. You grit your teeth with power as the two of you collide with the wall of the ongoing battle.

   Kagekao was the first that falls in your way, his mask completely turned into that of a monster. You scream and bend your waist backwards, watching in slow motion as his clawed hand passes mere inches away from where your face was a few moments back, the black nails shining menacingly in the faint light. Quick to react, you kick him straight in the chest, with Jeff/EJ plunging his knife/scalpel right into the man's heart, earning him a started yell that is quick to be cut, as an orange hatchet finds his way on the man's head, slicing it from the top till the neck. Blood comes gashing out in large doses, bathing both EJ/Jeff and the goggled Proxy that emerges from behind the now dead Creepypasta, with Toby retreating his hatchet back, his clothes already torn off and blooded from the fierce battle, as he charges yet again against Zalgo, who is fighting Jane and Clockwork. The two girls were in desperate need of the Proxy's help, with Jane's mask almost broken off, revealing part of her burnt skin and Clockwork's face tainted with blood that was gashing out from her head. Looking around you for a brief millisecond, you locate the other ones as well.

  Laughing Jack has quickly killed off Mr. Widemouth, with the deranged monochrome clown now turning his attention to Jason the Toymaker and Puppeteer, who up until now were battling Eyeless Jack/Jeff the Killer, with the eyeless man/smiling man holding up quite nicely against both of them, his clothes torn, but managing to land many serious blasts. The monochrome clown smiles a shark-toothed smile, as he literally falls on Jason, bringing the tall man down with the weight of his body and giving Jeff/EJ the edge against Puppeteer. Right beside them, Masky is winning big time against Zero, with the Proxy towering well above the girl, who has pinned to the ground and wrapped his hands hard around her neck in an attempt to suffocate her to death, with the woman's hands trying to release the lethal grip. The next ones are Hoodie, who is battling both Homicidal Liu and Red, with the hooded male being clearly in a disadvantage, until Jane rushes to his aid, as Toby and Clockwork manage on their own with Zalgo.

  Right when you were about to resume running ahead, you let out a deranged and insane scream, when you see Helen pinned on the ground and Judge Angel standing on top of him, raising her silver sword in the air, preparing to end the man's life with a single strike. You fail even to detect Jeff's/EJ's scream of your name, as you lunge against the blonde female. Time seems to slow down around you as your feet come in contact with the ground hard, ejecting you forward with immense speed, as you see the sharp blade moving downwards slowly, towards the completely unprotected male, who could do nothing but stare as his death was currently at hand. With a crazed and demonic growl, your hands wrap around the girl's waist, catapulting both you and her on the ground beside, rolling for a few meters, struggling with each other for dominance. You scream loudly as she manages to tower over you, flinging her sword and piercing you to your shoulder, missing your heart for a few inches that were spared due to your body moving to the side the correct moment. You grin at her widely, as she has left her sides unprotected, something that you take advantage of, driving your knife to her neck, the silver blade sinking inside till it reaches the hold.

  She screams and leaning back, her hands let go of the sword and fly towards your hand that is still holding the knife, which bloodies her white shirt with crimson. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Helen rushing towards you, so you pull the knife out, just in time when Helen's foot lands hard on the girl's abdomen, catapulting her many meters back, crashing hard on the rough soil.

  'This one's mine sweet pea!' Helen screams towards you before he lunges once again against her, his mask covering his beautiful face.

  'Come on ______, Offender is left unprotected!' EJ/Jeff says and helps you on your feet.

  Turning, you see that this was indeed the case and Offenderman is completely left on his own, seemingly waiting for the both of you to come up against him.

  The grin that graces your face at this very moment could very easily go up against Jeff's carved smile, as you wordlessly turn and lunge against the tall perverted man, using all the power your insane body could provide you with. Your whole vision has long ago turned completely red, painting everything around you with your most favorite color, fueling up your insanity to the edge of all animalistic frenzy. You want to see him dead. You want to sink your hands inside his cut open chest and draw out his heart, gloriously holding it in your hands before you cut it through with your beloved knives. You want blood......you want his blood..... you want to feel life abandoning his tall body and you crave to release this world from his pestering existence. You will, no, you have made your one and only goal to plunge yourself in his blood, to sink your teeth in his bare flesh and shred it to pieces. At this very moment, you are nothing more than a completely frenzied beast, a hellish demon that has been unleashed on earth to shred everything on its path. You scream and what leaves your lips is not something that was ever heard in all times, as you are finally before the tall man.

   You and Jeff/EJ are only a few meters away and both of you bring your weapons in the front, preparing to strike upon contact.

  But right then, the most unexpected thing happens.

  Two people appear out of thin air right in front of Offenderman, one on his right and one on his left, one boy and one girl, who look upon you and Jeff/EJ with their eyes completely black and with no iris. Shock penetrates your deranged mind, as you immediately recognize both of them, from nowhere else but your own terrible nightmares. These are no ordinary people; these are the two brown-haired twins that haunted your nightmares, with the space where their hearts should be, completely empty in reality as well. You feel Jeff/EJ growl at their disturbing appearance, but before both of you manage to react, the twins raise their hands in a fluid move.

  Immediately, an opaque wall shots up from the edges of their hands, ejected against the two of you in a split second. You raise your hands to protect yourself from the impact, but you only feel a small breeze pass through you, as the wall passed around you. That doesn't happen with EJ/Jeff though. Your loved one lets out a surprised groan, as the wall hits him hard, catapulting him many meters back and depriving him from coming close to you, as the wall arches around you, trapping you and Offenderman within it, in a space of around ten meters. You run back at the edge as Jeff/EJ does the same, both of you pounding hard against the wall, that doesn't budge one bit.

  'Go with the others! Help them out! I can manage it here myself!' you breathe out to him, your gaze falling desperately on him.

  'Be careful and come back to me alive!' is the only thing he says, before he turns and rushes to help the rest of his family.

 You clench your jaw firmly as you see him practically throw himself on one of the enemies, engaging into a life or death battle immediately, while you pray to any Being that might be up there, to keep him safe. Pulling your guts and courage together, you turn to face Offenderman with your head held high and with your fists clenching around your knives, as a deep growl comes out off your chest, sounding low and menacing, completely overwhelmed by the insanity that courses through your veins. If your irises where still present, they would be narrowing on the tall figure of the faceless man that was grinning at you from ear to ear.

   'Finally we are standing face to face my dear ______. I'll be taking the opportunity presented and I would like you to meet two out of my five children and your future brothers and sisters. Meet Thelisi and Sinesthimata.' He points at the girl and then at the boy.

   'I have met them in the past as well, but I have no intention to join them Offender.' Your voice comes out as a low growl, since you lean your torso forward, ready to charge and raising your knives higher.

'Ah, but of course you have met them inside your nightmares! It is common knowledge that the Enfants that have fallen try to warn the living ones or even kill them before we get the chance to get them. How stupid of me to forget.' He laughs, but nothing in his whole action seems like happiness or enjoyment 'You see this outstanding wall around you? This is a simple example of the power all of you hold inside your little hearts. Powers that hold a really special aspect in each and every one of you. I have named my children after their aspects. Thelisi and Sinesthimata actually mean Will and Emotions in English. I have also been able to harvest Dinami, Amarties and Thanatos which are translated as Power, Sins and Demise. Their hearts have already given me tremendous powers, but I only need one more to have them completed. And that is your aspect ______. Athootita. Innocence.'

  This time, you flinch out of sheer anger and he is able to see it. With a swift move, he nods to the two Children in front of him to move. Obeying to his every command, both of them take a few steps forward, falling into battle positions, preparing to strike against you with the man's first nod. Their faces are completely empty from any kind of emotion, acting like mere puppets under the commands of the terrible man. You knew you would have to fight them with everything you've got in order to get to the man and kill him, but what worried you the most was what kind of powers the two of them had. One must be holding the power of Protection, thus the opaque protection wall around you, but who exactly was that and what kind of powers the other one possessed? You quickly push these thoughts in the back of your mind and focus your attention on them, growling loudly to intimidate them. No matter what they threw up against you, they were going down.

  With another swift nod, both of them attack.

  You scream and charge against them, time slowing down around you. The moment you are beside them, you try to throw a punch to the girl's face, which he easily avoids, bending her head to the right and to the left, as your second punch followed the first one. You barely have time to hear a swift move behind you and turning, you raise your hands and block the strong kick the boy unleashed against you, the foot hitting you so hard, that you slide backwards on the hard soil, gritting your teeth hard and charging once again, the moment you are far away. They try to catch you, flinging their hands towards you to grab you from any possible place, but you avoid them completely, falling at the right moment and sliding on the ground, slicing their ankles with power, making them scream out in pain. The boy screams in pain, but you flip over to a crouching stance, before you eject yourself against him, teeth bared and a crazed scream leaving your lips as you grab him hard by the shoulders, pinning yourself on his back and immediately turning your whole body, tackling him to the ground, where you turn and kick him straight in the chin with your foot, feeling the bones crack under the immense power you use. He screams and you grin victoriously, seeing the wall around you flinching ever-so-lightly, before a strong kick lands on your belly, catapulting you against the said wall, crashing hard on it and briefly falling on the ground with a loud groan.

  As you pick yourself up wearily, a loud cough breaks through your lungs and blood comes out from your mouth as you spit it out and raise yourself to your feet, stumbling a little bit by the sheer pain you feel resonating from your belly, your predatory eyes nailed at the brown-haired girl that had kicked you. Both she and the boy stand on their feet, their wounds healing in a matter of seconds, but your eyes focus immediately on Offenderman, as a small opening is left, which you cannot ignore. In a split second, you eject yourself against the tall man, running with all the power your weary body could provide you with, ignoring the sheer amount of pain that shots up to you from your belly. The only thing that matters to you is to get to the man and slice him up into pony pieces, so you focus all your attention to the task at hand. He is left there completely unprotected, as you raise your knives and a wild scream leaves your lips, as you push your feet against the ground and eject yourself into the air, catapulting your petite body against the man, who does nothing to protect himself. It was strange, but you had no time to spare and think about it, with your vision already picturing his blood staining your hands. You only are one millimeter away from stabbing him straight in the heart.

   Then, out of the blue and without even realizing it, the moment you are one feet away from Offender, you crash on an invisible wall hard and you are shortly ejected backwards. Your vision blurs and your back comes in hard contact with the protection wall around you, before you crash on the floor like a true ragdoll that was tossed to the side, pain washing over you like a huge tidal wave. A loud laugh is heard, coming from somewhere in front of you, along with a clapping sound, but your vision is so blurred right now, that you can't really see anything.

  'If your father was alive, he would have truly congratulated you on your persistence and fighting skills _____. It was a wise idea for him to train you himself. He was the best when it came to hand-to-hand combat with Creepypastas.'Offender's voice sounds inside your ears loudly, as you try to pick yourself up from the ground, feeling your broken ribs and cuts begin to heal.

  'W-what......a-are you....saying? Don't f*ck with me Offender.' You growl, your vision starting to be restored, only to see the girl having raised her hand towards Offender. So that was what stopped you from reaching him! Some kind of Repelling ability.

  'Oh, but I am not trying to fool you my darling. I have informed you in the past as well that I knew your parents quite well. In fact, they were my underlings for a really long time.' he says, as you raise yourself on your feet, throwing him looks full of hatred, but unable to utter a single word from the pain.

  '(Y/mother's n.) and (Y/father's n) ________. Two of the most brilliant minds I ever had under my commands! They were the very first ones that helped me track down the Enfants Sacrificielles and the ones that helped me when the very last one had not appeared and the time was running thin on us. So they came up with a plan on their own.' He grins evilly at you and you see his smile becoming even wider and two eyes suddenly appear on his face, opening and nailing themselves on you with pure evilness. At this very moment, you weren't too sure if you wanted him to continue on with his little speech. What the hell where your parents doing with him?! You knew that they were mere humans, but to be involved with Offenderman?!!! Why had they kept it from you?! The possibility of Offenderman lying to you was in very low levels, as the man was now turning completely psychotic, leaning his torso back and throwing his hands in the air, as he revealed his majestic plan, like those villains did in movies.

  But nothing had prepared you from what he would say next.

 'Your parents did the greatest thing any of my underlings had done in ages! They conceived a child, a little baby girl, which was born one minute before the clock stroke midnight on Halloween! They conceived and gave birth to you solely to make you an Enfant Sacrificielle and hand you over to me when the time would come! You were going to be the epitome of the Enfants, the child that had been born and raised only to die! But, they loved you more than they first expected! Grabbing you, they stormed into the night and escaped me, taking you along with them and trying to give you a normal life, by sealing away your true identity with that bloody cross your mother had created! I searched for you for seventeen whole years, but they had hidden you way too well! So when I finally found you on my brother's house, you can only imagine the happiness that washed inside my heart! The traitors were dead and my lamb-to-the-slaughter was once again mine!'

  'SH*T UP! YOU ARE LIEING! MY MOTHER AND FATHER NEVEL HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS WORLD! SO SH*T YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT!' you scream with all the power you could pull, hot tears streaming down your face.

  'BUT THEY DID! YOU MIGHT WANT TO DENY IT BUT THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS! THEY CREATED YOU TO KILL YOU _______!'

   'F*CK OFF YOU MOTHERF*CKER!' you scream and charge once again against him. Pain and tears mixed up with the plentiful and excruciating anger that was resonating inside of you like hot waves, making you lose your mind completely. Your thoughts were wiped away and your conscience was eradicated, as you shortly became the monster you were always meant to become. Your vision turned utterly black and clear as the moonlight sky, the taste of metallic blood filling your mouth, as both you and the two Children collided with one another yet again.

   You twist your body and land a powerful kick straight into the girl's face, before you practically throw yourself against the boy, grabbing him hard by the shoulders and raising your head to the sky, you open your jaws widely, only to make them land hard on his neck, biting on the flesh like a real beast, cutting away all the tendons and spitting the piece of flesh out beside you, before you proceed to drink the luxurious black blood that started to gash out, feeling it's intoxicating taste fill your every fiber. The girl charges against you, but seeing her, you use the boy as a step and catapult your kick against her, finding her straight in the chest. She falls down and you ever-so-lightly pass your teeth from the guy's neck, so gently, a movement that could almost be mistaken as you simply brushing your lips on his neck.

  The results though, are more catastrophic.

   The opaque wall around you that kept you protected inside of it flickers and disintegrates in the soft breeze, turning into white sand. You release the boy from your grasp as your predatory eyes see his head sliding from his neck and finally falling on the floor, his body quick to dissolve in dust as well. His sister screams out in pain and desperation, as you turn and charge against her, with her mimicking your movements. The two of you collide against each other, you grabbing her hard by the shoulders and using your body weight, bring both of you down on the floor, rolling around to dominate one another. Finally, with a strong push, you tower above the girl and start punching her anywhere you could, landing hard blows on her face. She screams and you feel two legs wrap around your neck, as she tackles you and moves you to the side, trapping your left hand under her hold with her knee and pulling it, she manages to break it. A bloodcurdling and furious scream escapes your lips, as you throw your head backwards, feeling the back collide with a face and the hold to loosen around you, just enough for you to be able to turn and with a flash, nail your knife into the girl's carotid. Her black eyes open wide with surprise, barely having the time to realize what was going on, as you drag your knife across her neck, cutting her head off completely.

   Her body disintegrates, as you roll over and pick yourself up, feeling your hand to heal and taking small steps against Offenderman.

  He smiles and you scream, but before you charge, his eyes open wide as he screams.

  'Amarties!'

  The moment the word leaves his lips, the blonde girl with the curly hair and slashed neck appears right in front of him, her eyes nailing on you and a faint arrogant smile appearing on her lips as she raises her hand and points at you.

  The moment she does that, an excruciating pain shots up inside your body, immediately blurring your vision by the intensity and making you halt your movements altogether. Your body leans your torso backwards and a bloodcurdling scream leaves your lips that slash the night in half, as the pain consumes all the sanity you have left, as well as your insanity. If you had to describe it, it would be like eternal lava that was burning your body up from the inside, washing away any thought and memory you once held inside your mind, making you scream out and beg for death, the only one that could bring you salvation. You feel yourself fall on your knees, but all these seem like a dream within the pain. Pain is the only thing you can feel, coursing through your veins, eating away your mind and making you want to take your two own hands and rip out your own heart in a desperate attempt to get rid of it. The screams, the air, the ground, your family, all were shortly washed away inside of you as you were unable to feel anything else but the pain that pulsated hard inside you, making you scream so loud that blood started oozing out from your eyes, mouth and ears. You could feel your own body melting away, but you knew that it was all inside your mind.

  You try to focus once again, commanding your eyes to open and look at Offenderman, who has now drawn out his white tentacles. The only thing you can hear is his voice that resonates inside your mind.

  'Time to harvest your heart.'

  You see the tentacles wave a little bit, before they charge against you, like sharp ropes that will reap your heart away with a single move, so you close your eyes and prepare for death. You weren't going to deny it; you lived a long and good life, both with your human family and with your immortal one. You just wished you had the chance to say to EJ/Jeff who much you loved him, before death took you away. You knew that your memories would haunt him, but you sincerely wished he would be able to move forward, leaving you in the past and moving on. You only wanted the best for him.

 Then, the unexpected happens. The pain stops! The pain that was induced to you by the girl stops completely and you are able to feel your mind falling in place once again! What did this mean? Did Offenderman get you? Was that death?  

  You hesitantly open your eyes to see what had happened, but the scene that your eyes fall upon is definitely one that your brain is unable to comprehend.

  A tall figure was standing right in front of you, arms suspended on his sides, trying to protect you from the tentacles that were unleashed against you, hiding you completely behind his tall figure. But this didn't mean that he had managed to protect himself, as one of the tentacles had found his way in his chest and pieced his heart through, coming out from his back. Blood was quick to stain the white/black hoodie and the metallic smell of rust and salt filled the air as your eyes grew wide and a scream of total despair left your lips, the moment you ejected yourself upwards, recognizing this particular hoodie. EJ/Jeff had thrown himself in front of you, protecting you, his love, with his own life, the tentacle piecing his heart hard. The tall male gurgles up a considerable amount of blood, as Offenderman removes his tentacle and your lover falls limply on your hands, allowing you to lay his weary body on the ground. Looking upon his empty stare/unblinking eyes that are now focused on you, you see a small smile dancing on his face, as he places his hand tenderly on your cheek, cupping it and rubbing away one of the hot tears that are quick to roll down your eyes, coughing up blood and looking at you as desperation takes you over.

  The scream that leaves your lips, tears your heart to shreds.

Never had a living person felt this kind of pain.

  A never-ending pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 13.2K 30
Fate can be.. twisted. Sometimes to the point where it's too messed up to fix it. But what if.. what if it isn't so bad after all? "The more blood on...
9K 291 15
Discontinued from here,old and cringeyyyy ahhh Possible rewrite on ao3 Warnings: -Violence -gore -swearing -mental illness mention Jeff the killer by...
28.9K 1.1K 21
Jeff has always felt the weight of being alone. Even with the other Creepypasta, he was the freak; the outcast. They believed he was demented and ins...
647 23 14
Eyeless jack is a demon whose cravings for human flesh knows no bounds, his days of feasting being his nights of ecstasy. A night after centuries of...