𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑡𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑬 | E...

By nijirobaee

π‡πŽπ”π’π„ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘π€π†πŽπ "𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’•π’π’†π’”π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’•π’˜π’ π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’” 𝒐𝒇 οΏ½... More

Introduction I
PROLOGUE
Introduction II
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Authors Note!
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Important Authors Note
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapty Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Authors Note Again Sorry
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six

Chapter Sixty-Two

1.6K 54 2
By nijirobaee

Snow was disrupted from the ground as the flapping wings of Cannibal blew about a powerful gust, lifting the white particles into the air. The jet black dragon landed on the cold ground with a thud, shaking the stone foundations of Winterfells walls.

Tide Breaker let out a happy chirp as he made his way over and greeted his rider and Cannibal. Elia smiled at her white dragon, "I missed you too." She said before looking over at Phoenix, who was also looking her way, but didn't quite come over and greet her. "Its good to see you, my pretty girl."

The Queen rubbed her gloved hands together in an attempt to warm them up. The atmosphere was even colder than the last few times she'd visited, and the gloves were struggling to fight back the nipping chill of a glacial breeze.

The Winterfell guards stood firm at either side of the entrance as Elia approached. "I wish to see Cregan Stark, my husband is already inside." She said as she stopped in front of them, gesturing behind her toward Vhagar who was interacting with Tide Breaker.

The guards looked toward Vhagar and then at each other before nodding and turning to go inside Winterfell. They didn't need to say anything for Elia to know that they had allowed her entry into the walls, though, she wondered if it was really a choice at all. What would she have done if they'd refused her?

Elia tucked her hands behind her back as she followed behind the two guards. She received many sour looks from the people again, just as she had her last visit. Clearly the north still were not fond of her.

One of the guards held open the door of the main hall, allowing Elia to slip past and step inside. As the Queen did so, she was greeted by the familiar smell of burning wood and venison stew.

Aemond got up from his chair as soon as he saw his wife enter the room, a relieved expression on his face. He had been worried sick about her ever since she flew off to Rooks Rest, but it seemed there was no need for concern, the Sapphire Queen looked completely unharmed. Aemond was glad she had that jet black beast at her side.

"Husband, my Lord." Elia greeted as she looked toward the two men who had stood from their seat at the table to greet her.

"Are you alright?" Aemond asked as Elia made her way over to his side.

She nodded, "I'm fine."

"Aemond tells me you fought alongside Princess Rhaenys to save Rooks Rest." Cregan said as she lowered himself back into his chair.

Elia gave another nod, "I did."

"A selfless thing to do, fighting alongside someone who isn't fighting for your own cause.." Cregan said, looking at Elia as if searching her expression to find the true motive.

Elia took a seat in the chair next to Aemond and rested her hands on her lap before replying. "My brother requested for my assistance. We may not be fighting for the same cause, but they're still my family, and if I am able to save their lives I will gladly do so." She answered.

Cregan then cocked his head to the side with a frown. "Forgive me your grace.. but, what of the hundred or so men that were put to the torch at the hands of your own dragon? And Lord Staunton's beheading?" He questioned.

Elia was rather taken by surprise at Cregan's tone. He had always spoken with such courtesy and respect toward Elia and always treaded lightly in her presence. Though now, he appeared to be disagreeing with her for once.

Aemond also seemed surprised, indicating that this was the first he'd heard of the news regarding the execution of those at Rooks Rest.

Elia straightened up in her seat and looked Cregan dead in his soft brown eyes. "I offered them a choice. Bend the knee and join me, or refuse, and die." She said, her tone and expression showing no sign of emotion. "They spat at my feet and called me usurper."

Aemond couldn't help but grin to himself at Elia's words. He was crazy about this side of power and brutality that Elia had. Though he still worried for her at points, he worried this war might just make her go mad, especially if the family she so dearly loved continued to die.

"Such acts are treasonous indeed.." Cregan said, taking a pause as he looked toward Aemond a moment. "But those you burned had families, some were probably only boys just wanting to return for a warm supper with their mother, or their siblings." He said, completely disagreeing with Elia's actions.

"And they could have, if they bent the knee." Elia replied back almost instantly.

"Lord Staunton swore to your mother. He cannot just break that oath." Cregan stated. "Will my head be mounted on a spike at Winterfells gates next? Considering I'm fighting for your mothers cause." He questioned.

"I suppose this means you will not come to my side instead?" Elia was the one to question now.

Cregan shook his head, "I've already sworn to your mother, I cannot." He said.

"You swore to my mother with the intention of fighting for me." Elia retorted.

"I know, but it does not change the fact that I swore for her cause. The Starks have been the most honourable house in all the seven kingdoms since the first Stark. I will not taint that honour and reputation for our friendship, I'm sorry Elia." Cregan said, a sadness behind his eyes.

Elia glanced over at Aemond, who appeared to be rather calm. The king consort was sitting in silence, just observing and listening while his wife did the talking. Though it seemed all was in vain, they should have known better than to expect House Stark of all Houses to abandon honour.

"I would hope we remain friends." Cregan said sincerely.

Elia rose from her chair and held her hands behind her back. There was a long silence of thought before Elia finally nodded. "Of course we will. I wish you good fortune my Lord, and that you and your family may yet survive this war." She said before swiftly turning and making her way out of the main hall with Aemond following closely behind.

"What now?" Aemond asked as he and Elia walked swiftly through Winterfell and then out the gates toward where their dragons were waiting.

"All houses in the north have sworn to my mother, under the influence of House Stark.." she trailed off a moment as she came up to Phoenix's head and gave her a soft pat. "But there's one house whom have not sworn to anyone." She grinned.

Aemond frowned, "Who?" He asked, knowing that most if not all other houses in Westeros had already sworn to either Rhaenyra or Aegon.

Elia climbed onto her crimson she-dragons back before looking back to her husband. "House Martell of Dorne." She answered.

Aemond swiftly climbed onto Vhagar before glancing back at his wife with a frown. "House Martell has never bent the knee. Even Aegon could not conquer Dorne." He said, seeming to disagree with the idea.

Elia chuckled, "Who said anything about conquering Dorne? I lived in Dorne with the Martells for a few many years. I'm quite close with Prince Mallor Martell. Do you not recall? I told everyone this at our first reunion dinner." She said.

"I recall it yes, but Dorne will not be easy to persuade, and Prince Mallor is not ruler, Qoren is." Aemond stated, looking unsure of this plan.

"Prince Qoren and I are may not be as close as Mallor and I, but do remember I dined with them everyday and night for breakfast and supper. We are friendly with each other at the least." Elia explained.

Aemond sighed, "If you believe it to be the right move, then I will follow you. But do not expect me to be friendly with those that once wished to have your hand in marriage." He said, glaring at the thought of any other Prince having Elia as their bride.

"I'd be a fool to expect that of you Aemond." She teased before taking Phoenix's reins up in her hands. "Sōves Phoenix." She spoke.

....

Elia, Aemond and their five dragons descended from the clouds above, drawing nearer to the ground as the castle of Sunspear came into sight. Dorne was truly an incredible sight, and it gave Elia a warmth of memories and happiness she once had in this place.

The dragons landed just outside of the castles walls, landing near the shore so they were still out of the way of those whom would need to pass by to get in and out of the castle.

Elia and Aemond both slipped off their dragons before making their way over to the two guards stood at the front gate.

"I wish to speak with Prince Qoren Martell." Elia said as she stood herself straight and strong.

Aemond stood close at her side, glaring at the two guards.

"Elia?" One of the guards spoke, his voice slightly muffled from his helmet. The guard reached up to his head and pulled off the helm, revealing tanned skin, soft hazel eyes and curly black hair.

Elia gave a soft smile, "Ser Myles, how good it is to see you again." She said.

"And you, I almost didn't recognise you, you've changed so much." He said with a wide smile, clearly happy to be reunited with his old friend.

Elia tilted her head with a frown, "How so?" She asked.

Myles gestured toward the whole of her, "You've grown up." He answered.

"Well that was some time ago." She answered with a chuckle.

"It feels like yesterday." He smiled.

Elia looked to the ground and laughed, "If only we could go back to those times. How they were much simpler." She said.

Myles frowned, "I heard about your brother.. I'm deeply sorry for your loss." He said sincerely.

Elia brushed it off, "Thank you Ser. Though, I'm actually here regarding this whole mess of civil war, and as much as I'd like to continue this reunion, I really must speak with Prince Qoren." She said.

"Oh, of course, please this way." He said, waving for the two silver haired Targaryen/Velaryons to follow his lead.

Aemond and Elia both glanced at each other with smirks. Now was the difficult part, convincing the Dornish Prince to come to their side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 287 13
An Aemond TargaryenοΏΌ love story. Her name is Visenya Targaryen/Valaryon , second to her name. Her Mother is Rhaenyra and her "father" is Leanor Valar...
559K 18.6K 98
Like her mother, Princess Visenya Velaryon had grown closer with her uncle Aemond. The two children would often sneak away from their duties to play...
35.3K 980 19
In the ancient realm of Westeros, where the shadows of dragons stretched across the pages of history, House Targaryen stood as both a beacon of power...