Life a gift to discover

By YoAg21

This is an AU story inspired in the original dizi of Erkenci Kus. I had some ideas to many open points that w... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85

Part 74

734 66 9
By YoAg21

Chapter 74

Hello everyone

I just want to thank you all to read my story ❣️

This chapter has got MATURE CONTENT if you aren't comfortable just split it to the next one. New couples to discover. 😜😜

Hope you enjoy the beautiful love story from our beloveds Can and Sanem❣️

Remember to vote 🙏 🙏. Share your ideas and opinions. I appreciate very much your comments. 😍

Previous chapter

Crack!

C: "Sanem, keep calm! "

Can parted Sanem from Arzu, because she hit Arzu hard at her face.

S: "ME KEEP calm? Are you defending this whore? "

Can was blocking Sanem that she kept hitting Arzu more. Thomas was holding Arzu and preventing her to take her revenge, too.

S: "Can let go, get out of here! She deserves it! "

Arz: "Can doesn't love you, he's with Polen and you're just a toy and a girl from Marhalle..." Thomas covered her mouth and said angrily at her ear.

Tho: "Enough, Arzu! "

Now Sanem was hitting hard on Can's chest. She was really mad at him for protecting Arzu.

Sanem was struggling with Can and he was holding her, preventing her from attacking Arzu S:

S: "Can Divit let go or you'll regret tonight! "

The jealous Sanem continued fighting now with Can and suddenly she pushed him hard and he felt in the swim pool, but due he had grabbed both of her arms, she fell with him too.

SPLASH SPLASH

========================================================

They were completely wet and she was splashing the water after the fall. SPLASH

Can took her cheeks and he kissed her passionately. Everyone that was near the swimpool saw the romantic, hot and tense kiss he gave his fiancée and Sanem at first was caught totally in surprise but her anger vanished with that kiss so full of love that he had just received, her tense hands against his chest ended on his neck embracing him. And people started hissing and acclaiming him, yelling more KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!

S: "Can what have you done?"

C: "Me? I don't know..."

S: "Can they are cheering you!"

Can took with one of his hands open palm and again kissed her more intensely and this time he teased her with his tongue and at this point Sanem melted to his seduction completely replying kiss with same passion. His other hand rubbed her back and the people continued acclaiming them clapping hands. KISS KISS KISS.

C: "Bebek having you angered and hitting me for jealousy was fucking hot sex and seductive."

S: "Cannn... "

She could only almost whisper his name, shocked to hear his words that were making her feel also hot in her core growing unexpectedly without control.

C: If we hadn't public here be sure I'd tear those clothes off and thrust into you right now.

S: "Cannn... "

C: "My desire for my beautiful jealous fiancée, makes me have erotic phantasies about you and me right now."

S: "Cannn..."

She couldn't think she was only feeling fire inside her and desire for him, too. This time she took his cheeks and kissed him without prior notice so he was caught off guard but loved her reaction to his first kiss assault.

Some people near the swim pool also jumped into the water and the party continued and others had taken videos and photos from the couple kissing and people cheering them.

Can and Sanem came out and Yilmaz had a bathrobe prepared to them, Alain was laughing happy to see the couple jealousy.

Yil: I'm so sorry Sanem for Arzu provoking this awkward situation and jealousy between you Thomas was very kind to take her to inside the mansion to another place.

Ser: "Are you both fine although you're wet?"

S: "We're okay."

Alain came with Sanem's wine and brought another one glass to Can, who looked weird to him not understanding the meaning of it.

Ala: "Can Divit, my name is Alain. I'm rrreally glad meet you and the jealousy between you both was verrry beautifulll, the best thing that happened in this parrrty were you too in the pool kissing. I'm sorrrry I'm verrry rrrromantic, that's what Jean-Pierre says from me. Let's toast for you both: long life and love for you too. The guests loved your love scene."

Yil: "It was the like a movie and this dinner party will be known as the most funny and romantic ever. Health to you both and lot love more!! Everyone has taken videos and photos." Hahaha

Tchin tchin

C: "Who are you Alain? Sorry to bother you asking."

Ala: "I'm Jean-Pierre's boyfriend and I work as art director in a food magazine that belongs to Vogue House and Mehmet Turan is one of my bosses."

S:" I met Mehmet Bay tonight, too.

Yil: "Oh, Sanem that's wonderful you met him he's a nice man. By the way, there's a room at the end of the hall, I'll take you there so you can change your wet clothes."

Ala: "Ohh, you shouldn't. The best part and main attrrraaaction from dinner is coming soon with a big chocolate cake that Jean-Pierre and his cook preparrred and not forrrgetting Champagne. Sanem tonight you are shining like the Stars and with Can by your side, the two of you together are a constellation in the sky, this night is to remain forrrever in our memorrrries."

Yil: "Oh, Alain you're koç koç romantic! Come with me Sanem and Can."

The two of them were guided to a dress room in the first floor. Sanem was ashamed with the whole situation but followed Yilmaz, hand in hand with Can, their moods were relaxed now. Can was conscious that his jealousy had been something very foolish from him, after he talked with Alain and discovering he's gay. He wasn't happy about Thomas trying to flirt to Sanem, but obviously he didn't know who she was and tonight it's very true that despite all the models and beauties in the dinner party, Sanem was a gorgeous and an attractive woman and in the mansion that wouldn't go unnoticed in the eyes of other men there.

The 3 went inside the room, it was like the agency wardrobe, full of dresses, men shirts, tuxedos, trousers, skirts, women blouses and besides accessories, bijoux, mini party bags, shoes, sandals, etc.

Yil:"I leave you both here, in case you need a make-up Sanem or even a touch up in the hair, let me know the girls are downstairs okay, send me a message. You can lock the door from inside while you're dressing up. The wet clothes, there're a cleaning-bags on the counter there on the left and the maids will be in charge of cleaning and ironing them afterwards, okay."

Can's imagination was running and his desire to get Sanem under his arms was growing from time to time, being now with her in a room after the kisses shared was an opportunity to have a little intimacy making way to come true his erotic phantasies and his libido was already turned on, the hidden place to everything happen, it was just igniting him to take the forbidden fruit and eat it.

S: "Thank you very much, my friend!"

The door was closed.

And in that moment Can pulled Sanem to him and pushed then her back to the door, while he began kissing her again with one hand holding her head and neck, he locked door.

S: "Can what are you doing? We don't have much time someone can come here and want to get in..." And without Sanem even noticing it Can had managed to rip off her wet dress under the bathrobe and he was kissing and nibbling her breasts.

She was making cute little noises at his touch, he went straight with one hand to her thighs and the other was rubbing her back and ended on her bottom, while his mouth was sucking her nipples, eagerly and hungerly. She was arching up and her arms laid on his neck.

S: "Cannn... "She couldn't control herself.

C:" Sanem, I wanted so badly to have you to me alone and now I'm in heaven. I want to lick every inch of you, my love. "

Beep beep Sanem's mobile.

Bep bep bep Can'mobile.

They continued and didn't look at messages.

Sanem run her hands over him and unbuttoned his wet shirt and pushed it off his shoulders which fell to floor and he kicked of his trainers also, remaining only in the wet boxers that showed exactly his arousal for her.

S: "Cannn..." She couldn't even say words, she was moaning with all type of caress Can was doing to her and specially his 2 index and middle fingers inside massaging in circles her cli and she was losing her senses with his touch and he didn't stop he descended his mouth to her belly and he bent over to reach better her sex and started sucking and licking it.

S: "Cannnn, argh....aaaahh GOD!"

C: "Aşkım, I love to make you come for me!

S: "I can't...even speak...when you do such things to me... my love!"

C: "Sanemsi, you drive me crazy and when we are like now having sex you giving yourself to me, I simply get into another dimension of outer space. Ben çok Seni seviyorum!"

She couldn't hold and climaxed completely.

S: "Ben çok Seni seviyorum!"

Beep beep Sanem's mobile.

Bep bep bep Can'mobile.

C: "Sanem I'll put silent mode in the mobiles, okay"

C: "Tonight, your angriness just ignited fire inside me making me want to thrust into you. Sanem you are my everything, my breathe and my life! "

Can was completely aroused and Sanem drop his wet boxers freeing his shaft. He was panting at the feeling of her hands exploring, rubbing and stroking it slowly. Her touch and exploration were a new experience to both, she squeezed his length and width making him almost come and not being able to control himself as if he were a teenager, his phantasies were becoming reality.

C: "Ohh..San... argh..."

He was babbling with Sanem's hand sliding over his body and this change meant a discovery of deepen feelings and sensations to both. She decided to kiss his mouth and he parted his lips to welcome her it was incredibly hot and full of lust, while she continued playing wonderfully with one hand at his intimate parts and the other was rubbing his pecs and abs...

C: "GOD... don't stop bebek, please..."

Samen kissed him back with same fervour, but she also distributed kisses on his cheeks, eyes, neck and when she reached his earlobe she sucked it, which made Can arch at her touch, she descended kissing him more reaching his tattoo and Can's muscles shivered with her lips there she licked also his nipples. He combusted and climaxed too.

C: "Ohh..San...argh...GOD!"

S: "Do you like it, don't you?"

C: "San..em..."His breathe was so accelerated he couldn't even speak properly. And she new it, but she wanted more of him.

S: "Can Divit you are mine! My albatros forever!"

C: "I'm yours and you're mine, my beloved!"

S: "Cannn, pleaaase love me the way you do, I need you inside me! "

She pleaded so sweetly to him that he instinctively picked her up while her hand guided his member to her entrance and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He couldn't believe that she had begged him to thrust into her and literally fuck, it almost combust his thoughts while he penetrated her with hunger to release the tension from their jealousy which meant the existence of deep feelings from one to the other.

This time Can thrusted fast and hard and he could feel the spams from her inner walls compulse with him while he deepened his movements and he could hear her moaning "Yessss, more...ahhh...don't stop Cannnn... Both climaxed together unexpectedly.

S: "Ahh...Cannn...GOD..."

C:"I...love...you, my sweetheart!"

Can took her cheeks and when their gaze collided, he kissed her mouth and said in a husky voice: "I love you very much! My life without you does not exist! Thank you for loving me and becoming mine and giving yourself to me and to accept to be my wife and future mother of our kids. "

S: "Can I love you more than myself and we'll build a future together we are soulmates and you're my albatros and me your mate. Let's get dressed someone could search us and we haven't even started choosing what to wear."

C: "Let's dress then, bebek. And darling we did it without protection, sorry!"

S: "I'm about to have period next days, I think it won't happen, but after we return from Izmir I'll go to the doctor and ask about the pill, okay."

C:"Agreed aşkım."

They cleaned themselves and quickly selected the clothes and dressed. Sanem could find another red dress that fitted her perfectly and same did Can but now he took a black shirt instead of white like the previous one.

C: "Do you want me to call the make-up, your lipstick is gone with the water and my kisses.

S: "Okay I'll send a message to Yilmaz so the girls can come and also the hairdresser, I do need also a hair dryer, more than combing my hair.

C: "You look stunning with this other dress! I won't be able to keep my hands away from you and I won't even tell you my sight, many men will envy me. In case I get jealous maybe I can get my award..."

S: "Can Divit, you better stay near me and not with all those fans women hanging around you... I won't give you any reward next time."

C: "I got sex appeal bebek, what can I do?"

S: "Cannnn? Don't try your luck!" And she kissed his cheek!

C: "Oh, only kiss in cheek?" He said with puppy eyes.

S: "Okay a small peck, but not more because you can't behave yourself."

C: "Me? Only me??" He opened the door and gave a kiss in her earlobe and whispered in her: "Love you!"

Yilmaz anticipated herself and brought help to Sanem, "Girls please see what she needs to fix up make-up and hair, okay!"

---

Can went downstairs and met Alain again who offered a wine to Can he accepted gladly.

Ala: "Can you and Sanem are on Instagram and Tiktok your video has become viral."

C: "WHAT? What the fuck? He took his mobile to watch."

Ala: "Your passionate kiss has become tendency in social media."

Ser: "Can you and Sanem have become famous!"Hahaha...

C: "Ohh, noo! I got several messages from my family and calls! Nooooo! Allahh!"

Ala: "The images are trés trés jolie, mon ami! " And Alain swallowed a sip of wine. "À votre santé!"

C:" I need to call my brother. Just a moment, please!"

---

Ringgg ringgg

C: "Emre, why did you call?"

Em: "Abla, you and Sanem appeared in a video kissing in a swim pool! WHAT the hell you were doing? "

C: "I know, I can't tell it now, it's too long."

Em: "Are you fine? Congrats for the wedding."

C: "We're fine. Tell baba, anne and Lale everything is okay. It was a small jealousy incident, nothing else."

Em: "Greetings from everyone. Görüşürüz, abla!"

They hung up.

---

Ala: "Can, we Jean-Pierre and me invited her and you, together with Osman to come to our vineyards in France, Bordeaux. What do you say?"

C: "It's fine. Osman Sanem's neighbour?"

Ala: "Yes, Jean-Pierre knows him because he studied at same culinary school in Paris, they, well we all talked to him while we were in the kitchen."

C: "Ahh, I see, I understand now why Sanem disappeared for a while and I couldn't find her anywhere in the party."

Ala: I know you do great shootings of nature places around the globe maybe it could be a new experience coming to the French countryside.

C: "It'll be a pleasure. "

Kenam came and patted Can on the back.

Ken: "How do you feel being famous and having a viral video kissing your fiancée all over the media?"

C: "What can I say? I can't imagine what Sanem reaction will be, ohh God."

Ser: "Everything is fine. We can see you got already dry clothes. Is Sanem still jealous?"

C: "Not anymore! I was jealous, too. I must say!"

Ken: "You're a hero Divit tonight and the dream man of the world in Tiktok and Instagram besides here in the mansion. The models and women in this house envy Sanem after your hot kiss in the swim pool. It was the most, let's say." Hahaha

The men laughed at Can.

Ala: "Well Can Divit, left all the other men in the bottom at floor level..." Hahaha

Ser: "And can you imagine if after that kiss, he goes and asks her in marriage on his knees, the rest of us would be finished."

C: "I've already asked Sanem and she wears the ring, me too here (he shows his hand) so that won't happen. This chapter of the dizi you've all missed. "Hahaha.

Ala:"I hadn't seen your hand and the ring. Good point."

Ken: "Changing of subject, have you seen the last qualifying match from Paris Saint-Germain Football and Manchester City Football for UEFA league?"

C: I couldn't unfortunately.

Ala: "I could only see the first part of the game and they ended in a draw."

Ser: "I'm interested in seeing next match between the Real Madrid and Juventus."

C: "That will be a great match interesting not to lose."

Ser:"And what about Sanem? Where's she?

C: "Yilmaz called the make-up and hairdresser to help Sanem finish fixing face and hair, without hair-dryer it's impossible to manage it."

Ken: "Women are always like that."

Ser:" Let's toast for Can and Sanem, the best couple and party ever. By the way that appetizers are incredible the Chef tonight was our star. Try them."

Ken: "What really matters Can, is that Arzu left the party annoyed and Thomas offered himself to take her back hotel."

C: "Thomas, took Arzu where?" Hahaha..

Ser: "You heard perfectly, they left together after Sanem slapped her and you gave the best passionate kiss in a swim pool ever. Can do you realize that you have left the rest of men us deadly?"

C: "Don't exaggerate, man!"

They all laughed mocking about the pool situation.

Sanem came down with the dry clothes and perfectly arranged.

C: "Are you fine and have you seen the videos?"

S: "Yes, I'm so ashamed, ohh God!"

Ala: "Be welcome, ma cherie!"

C: "I have a wonderful fiancée she's stunning tonight with everything." And he kissed her cheek.

Sanem took Can's glass and swallowed the wine in one go.

S: "The wine is delicious. After being the most famous couple in Instagram and Tiktok, what else I can do?"

Ken: "Kiss your fiancée again and be happy!" Hahaha.

C: "Not bad idea, Kenan! We'll assume our condition of celebrity from now on." And Can took Sanem's back waist and pulled her to him and kissed her again!

S: "Cannn?"

Yil: "Yess, I told you darling nothing to worry, you're the woman most envied right now around the planet. Let's toast for Sanem and Can, the dream couple!"

And they all toasted their wines and glasses.

Tchin Tchin Tchin Tchin

Ala: "À votre santé! C'est magnifique!"

Ser: "When will the chocolate cake come out, do you know?"

Yil: "Soon I heard they are preparing the glasses for the champagne and fireworks."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 3K 39
Sanem Aydin is living her dream life in Paris, as she is about to graduate from college with the intention of starting a company and launching her ow...
154K 9.3K 50
Can and Sanem Two souls who meet unexpectedly and have a whirlwind romance that will stay with them wherever they go. Fate tore them apart but woul...
3.3K 212 7
One Shots from our beloved show Erkenci Kus This is my very first attempt at writing a fanfic. Please be gentle with the critique. Thanks for reading...
79.7K 3.7K 16
I invite You to the world of Can Divit and his beloved Sanem Aydin. This tale is inspired by their everlasting and transcending love. A journey along...