š— š—æ.š—„š—®š—·š—®š˜„š—®š˜'š˜€ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 27

30.6K 1.3K 59
By Realest_thinker7

The Hustle bustle was all around the Rajawat's palace; everyone was running here and there to complete their incomplete work.

"Aree who put this Shagun's thal here in hall, Aanya keep it in the temple" Vaishali shouted and ordered Aanya who was going somewhere with a lehenga in her hands but after hearing Vaishali's order she nodded and take the thaal from table and keep it in their temple.

After that she went to do her work. Everyone was busy in the preparations of rajtilak.

Sherya's pov

Today is the biggest day of his life. His Rajtilak.

My heart was flushing out so fast that I was imagining how I am still alive? First of all, what sort of a loving wife would I be if I didn't support him on his very special day?

The ceremony was going to held itself up here in palace and the whole palace looks like a dream come true.

So many people have already started gathering outside of the palace and Dada ji specially made arrangements for all the visitors outside with water bottles and some light snacks.

Every newspaper, city channel, news channel, headlines etc were covered with today's highlights. A huge rush was gathered up into Jodhpur and Abhay  has received so many blessings and wishes.

The loud royal music started playing outside of the inner part of Mahaal where we all lived.

Aanya and I were getting ready. I was constantly texting Abhay because I am so nervous about today as I never attended these royal functions in Jodhpur. Gautam uncle never let me attend any of his family functions. My bad luck that he didn't even reply to me once.

I stopped when Aanya took a picture from my phone. She laughed and I rolled my eyes and before I could say anything a loud knock interrupted us and we saw Maa saa and Dadi ji came inside. I got up from my seat and pool of servants behind them.

"Shreya, here are the Jewelries and dresses you have to wear today. Today is a big day for you as well so you shouldn't look less than a bride today" Dadi jii said and caressed my cheeks.

I smiled and imagined myself in that beautiful heavy golden lehenga and jewelry but the thing which was making me scared was their heaviness.

"Not, only today but after this on Shlok's wedding you have to look like a bride in every single function after all you're newly wedded bride" Maa said and the servants put the other thals on the bed it was filled.

After that they blessed me and said there were going to be photos and after rajtilak mine and Abhay's pictures will also be taken as these pictures will be put on Udaipur's lake palace.

They went away and the stylists started doing their job and I sat and started drinking my coconut shake. Scent of cinnamon and heavy crimson filled my nostrils.

Suddenly Priyal barged in the room and made me startled.

"Shreya, ohh meri janeman…" She kissed my cheeks. I rubbed it annoyingly.

"Aanya, don't you think she is looking beautiful today, I wonder for whom she is getting all beautiful for" My eyes went wide and I am damn sure my cheeks were starting to turn into red shade.

"Oh yes, I completely forgot. Please remind me of that person" Aanya said and I made a sound from my shake pretending that I didn't hear them. Everyone turned to look up at me and I waved at Priyal.

"Oh hey when you came?" I innocently asked and both of them sulked and Aanya shrugged her shoulders and returned back to her seat.

"Oo Shreya, I know you heard us. I just came to tell you something which Abhay jiju saa told me to tell you, but fine" Priyal turned away from me and I kept my shake away.

"Wait please, yes yes i heard you. I accept. Now can you please tell me what he told you?" Priyal smirked and Aanya screamed out of joy and everyone gave me a knowing look.

"I don't think so that I remember it now, if it comes to mind I will remind you" Priyal again tried to go away after her statement but I was so keen on knowing that she knows it.

"Please Priyal I am already very nervous and he is not even replying to my messages" I made a pout to which she narrowed her eyes.

"Okay, you're insisting so, listen he said that don't be nervous he'll be all around you every time so don't worry and he is extremely busy downstairs so leave him for some time." Priyal said and sat down on the bed with a thump.

"What about the last line? I know he can't say that" I looked at her while raising my eyebrows and she smiled.

"Yes, it was my joining line babu but before going out of the room don't forget his brooch he said to bring it with you" She passed me a flying kiss and again laid on the bed with her phone swinging her legs in the air. Her leg can be seen as her lehenga went a little down till her knees. I shook my head.

"Mam can you now please change into your dress, only finalities are remaining" Malini, the makeup artist said and I nodded and took the heavy dress to the washroom.

The colourful lehnga enchanted my beauty and gave me more vibrant look with my glowing brown eyes and the perfect half up down hair. The little elephant prints on my blouse made me smile at the cuteness.

The henna on my hands sparkled with its brown and red color. His name boldly displayed on both of my palms.

Finally getting to complete the look, i opened the door of washroom and divya and i started wearing jewellery with stylists giving us final looks. After the much dreading twenty five minutes, both of us were done.

"Wahhh yar looking beautiful but don't you think it's heavy??" Priyal said and looked at the lehenga I chuckled.

Her outfit 👆

"So what?? You should learn something from me afterall now it's your turn to wear this kind of heavy jewelry and dresses because you're going to be the daughter-in-law of the Rajawat family" I said and filled the vermilion lastly.

"Aree Haa I remember something, what is the scene of my bachelorette party?? You guys are coming, right?" She asked and Aanya and I looked at each other.

"One second Aravind gave you permission for this??" Aanya asked while joining her both hands.

"Yes"

"That's why I hate him. He does so much of partiality…I am coming but before that I won't leave him" She went out stomping her feet.

As she went out me and Priyal chuckled and she came just behind me and hugged me tightly from behind I put my one hand on her cheek.

"I hope everything will be okay…btw nice perfume he is gonna flat on you," She sniffed and tried to roam her hand on my waist in a teasing manner and hit her hand and pushed her lightly and went to his cupboard for his brooch.

"Yar Priyal, why are you looking so beautiful today?" I asked and she narrowed her eyes.

She was looking like a princess in a beautiful peach colored lehenga.

Priyal's outfit👆

"What do you mean by today? I always look beautiful but I started my bridal package that's why maybe you can feel the glow" She said and I nodded.

Then they both went downstairs. Aanya also came from the other side with a sulking face. Padmini saw them and went towards them.

"My beautiful angels" She whispered and smiled and hugged them.

"Now Shreya and Priyal you both, come with me we have lots of preparations to do and Aanya you go and check on Rajkumar" Aanya gave me a teasing look and I lightly chuckled and I gave her the brooch which he asked and we went away with maa sa to help her.

Third Person's Pov:-

The whole of Udaipur was waiting for this golden day of their soon to be king. Abhay himself was so busy in greeting people from around the world that his three closest friends, Abhishek, Vishlesh and Ryan. While Shlok, Aanya and Priyal were busy handling the chaos of the Palace, all the adults were attending a pooja of would be queen.

Sherya was sitting in front of the agni kund and the hawan was happening in the temple and all were praying for Rana saa and Rani saa well being.

Shlok, Priyal and Aanya too joined the pooja and now Shreya and everyone got up and lastly she does the aarti of lord shiva then everyone also follows her and does the aarti one by one.

"Okay, now someone please call Abhay so we can start the Rajtilak" Vaishali said and Shreya felt goosebumps just listening to his name.

"Nobody needs to bother" In came his bold intoxicating voice which instantly made Shreya's heart flutter and then Abhay's looked at Shreya and he instantly felt a peace in his heart.

Abhay's attire consisted of his white creamish sherwani with golden-brown dupatta with gold embroidery and hand picked jutti and a multicolor turban added more royalty. His royal broche gave more glory to the handsome hunk.

His heart had a warm feeling and a huge relief formed inside his body after finally seeing his beautiful wife with eyes searching for his wife and then it landed on her.

After all his eyes, body, mind, soul everything were searching for her presence cause he knows that he loves that girl so much that he can't live without her even for a day without listening to her bickering and god her mind fazing heavenly smell.

"Okay now come and complete the hawan with Shreya" Padmini after caressing his head.

Then Abhay went to her and sat beside her then he held his hand. His rough hands brushed her warm and soft hands making Shreya's shiver, she looked at him and he smirked looking at his effect on her. Then they completed the hawan together then they all got up on their places.

"Perfect couple" Aanya shouted from the behind and everyone looked at her but she had no effect and she ran to Abhay and hugged him.

Abhay smiled and side-hugged her while Shlok also joined them and Priyal hugged Shreya.

"Okay now we will proceed to the garden  and attend to all the guests. Everyone is waiting, then we will start the ceremony of Rajtilak, " Dadi jii explained.

Everyone started going away and Sherya also went behind them. But Abhay being Abhay he held her hand and pulled her to him. She looked at him but when Abhay saw that everyone was finally away. He wrapped his arms and held her closely.

"Looking beautiful jaan" He murmured in her ears and pecked her lips.

"I don't know why but I am really happy today" She said and smiled widely.

"Okay maybe because you're happy because you're going to be queen of Udaipur" He shrugged and smiled.

"No, I think I am happy for you Mister and I think you will be late for your rajtilak if we will stand here some more time." She tiptoed and kissed on his nose and attached the brooch on his sherwani which she brought for him.

He smirked and took her hand. "After you my jaan" He lightly bowed and she laughed and both of them started walking to the garden and they went together holding each other's hand.

As soon as they entered the garden, loud noises of cheers and drums, flutes, harmonica, trumpet, and royal music sounded good in everyone's ears and gave the whole place a good aura.

Abhay left her with Priyal and Aanya and went to greet all the guests who entered just now. She stood near the terrace with Aanya and Priyal, and other elders giving them advice for the future.

Then all the drums and music sound stopped and Abhay attracted everyone's attention towards him and gave his speech in which he thanked his father, mother and Shlok, and he didn't forget to mention Shreya which brought a big smile on her face too. Then he went towards the Raj gadi and everyone also went behind them.

"Shreya go and stand beside him" Vaishali said and nodded her head.

He took her hand and said "Thanks for not forgetting me." She chuckled and it was followed by him.

The whole crowd encouraged them and praised the couple which looked like a perfect royal couple.

"Now everyone please gather for the rajtilak " The priest announced and everyone came near the place where the ceremony was going to be held.

One by one the elders came and started doing pooja of Rana saa and Rani saa, Shlok and Aanya stood beside them and when the pooja of both of theirs were done, she came by side of Aanya and Madhav came forward towards them with the royal crown.

"It takes immense pleasure and pride for me to see my elder son standing out there ready to take crown, his dedication and motivation to make Rajawat's reach top absolutely spellbound me, my other son Shlok Singh Rathore is my another pride and courage, his glory is always beside his big brother and is always to support his brother. My daughter Aanya, our princess is the heart of our Rajawat empire and now with beside of his wonderful woman Shreya, Abhay will grow more with support and happiness from Sherya, I Madhav Singh Rajawat the king of Udaipur now declare Abhay Pratap Singh Rajawat the King of Udaipur."

The sky was filled with numerous fireworks and people were watching the scene unfolding in front of them.

The cameras were on Rajawat and then Madhav made Abhay wear the crown and Shlok came towards his brother and hugged him tightly and then his father.

Abhay took his oath. Shlok then sat beside his brother. Shreya was also sitting on his other side.

People from all over Udaipur and foreign were present here and some special groups of people came from all over the india. Elites from around the world, watched the scene

Then as per the ritual Shreya  sat on the scale with the help of Abhay and heavy gold jewelry with lots of cash and other metals were placed on the other scale to balance.

The amount would be disturbed to poor people which will help them grow. Then Abhay and Shreya with their hands distributed out the money and gold to people by going towards them.

The people blessed them with their warm blessings and wishes. The new Rana and Rani sa, they talked to them for a while and Shreya felt happy after talking to them.

Shreya got mixed up with other people and the happiness can easily be seen on her face. The elders were talking and laughing with other guests. Abhay called her and she went away to him and stood beside him.

The reporters talked to the king and queen and asked some personal questions which Abhay accepted only if they were not so in detail.

"Rana saa and Rani saa. First of congratulations to both of you, now tell us what your plans are for the future?"A journalist asked.

Both of them looked at each other then held each other's hands.

"Thank you so much. There's no certain plan we've made but we'll try to fulfill the responsibilities towards others. And the rest of things depend on destiny" Shreya sweetly looked and smiled.

"When are we expecting the little kunwar saa of Udaipur ?" The lady's question made both of them quiet.

"No question allowed related to our personal life" Abhay handled the situation and then they both went for the clicking pictures.

They both entered the out house where the all set up was nicely done for photographing the lights and all were perfect. They took their position and gave some decent poses for the pictures. 

In the pics they were looking proper royal with less expressions on their faces.

As the pictures were done Photographers packed their stuff and Shreya was also about to leave when he held her waist and pulled her towards him.

"It was only for the palace, now what about our room photos? I just noticed that it was looking very dull. Let's make it beautiful like you." As all the photographers look at him they understand his one gesture and open their stuff again.

"Abhay—-

"Shhhhh, and enjoy" He winked and he turned her and placed a kiss on her neck to which she shyly looked down and smiled and photographers took their picture.

In the next picture he turned her face lightly and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and she smiled widely.

On the next one she was facing him and their foreheads were touching together and they both were looking in each other's eyes.

In another pic they were having champagne and she was leaning and he was kissing her.

After all the pics they sat on one couch and saw all the pics after seeing then she was too shy to look at anyone. Abhay laughed to see her red cheeks and everyone was shocked to see him.

She hid her face in his neck and one photographer clicked that pic too. Abhay warned all of them to not disclose anything.

It was now night and Abhay had hosted a big party for the people and many people ate the delicious food and a separate party was going on for the close ones.

Shreya went to the room and changed as she was already feeling suffocated so she wore a beautiful maroon color saree with golden blouse. She wore some light jewelry too because the guests were still present downstairs.

Even Abhay changed into a formal suit because all his business associates were about to come in the evening.

Their outfit👆

Shreya was with maa sa and was now talking to some adults in the party. Abhay was so busy with people's meeting and talking with the crowd.

A group of Rajasthani Dancers were performing melodically on the stage with people watching them happily. His eyes searched for his queen and she stood with some people to ruin his beautiful sight.

"Can you stop starring your wife in your own party? Its a little creepy" Vishlesh muttered while Abhishek and Ryan laughed their asses of and he glared at Vishlesh.

"Why? Can't a husband watch his wife?"
He asked and three of started laughing so loud that some people turned to look at us.

"Bro you are so whipped. We three know that you love her a lot" Ryan said and nudged me in the stomach.

"Okay, leave it and at least let us do a proper introduction with your queen wife" Abhishek said and Abhay nodded and called Shreya towards him.

She went to him with a beautiful small smile. She stood beside him and he snaked his arm around her waist and introduced her.

"Okay, so guys she is Shreya Abhay Singh Rajawat, my life and of course my wife, and Shrey, they're all my college friends…." He said and she looked at them who were only looking at Abhay.

"Bro, you're really whipped…btw I am Abhishek Khanna"

"Vishlesh Rajveer Rajvansh"

"And I am Ryan Ahuja, Nice to meet you bhabhi"

"Now, I understand why Abhay was so mad behind you that he waited so long for you and painted your portrait on every single  wall of his palace" Vishlesh said and Shreya looked at Abhay who closed his eyes and growled.

But all his friends were smirking to see him in anger and Shreya in confusion.

"Okay, bro I think we should leave you both alone, and let's go we have to congratulate one more scapegoat" Ryan laughed and looked at Shlok, went away with both his friends.

"Good luck, champ…" Vishlesh patted his back and walked behind Ryan.

"I have faith in you that you will handle the situation smoothly, my boy" Abhishek tapped on his shoulder and winked at him to which he gave him a tight lipped smile.

As they all went Shreya turned to Abhay who was not meeting his gaze with her but she held his jaw and turned his face and made him look at her. She was raising her eyebrows and Abhay liked the bold move of her because their faces were too close to each other.
___________________
_______________

Ufff hope you like the chapter, my exams are coming so I can't upload chapters so soon please bear with it I promise after my exams I will regularly.

Still, I will try to upload as soon as possible.

Enjoy and don't forget to share your views.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment 👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 18.5K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

260K 10.2K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
730K 27.3K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

449K 21.9K 44
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...