Slime Tales Of Rimuru Tempest

By samxdemon

A series of one-shots , crossovers , ideas of Rimuru x different worlds More

Idea's Page .
Fate . . . Slime Order Part 1
Fate . . . Slime Order Part 2
Fate . . . Slime Order Part 3
Fate . . . Slime Order Part 4
Fate . . . Slime Order part 5
Fate . . . Slime Order Part 6
Fate . . . Slime Order Part 7
Slime , Valkyries , and Herrchers . . .
Rimuru X Honkai . . . Cecillia's path , Part 1
Rimuru X Honkai . . . Cecillia's path , Part 2
Rimuru X Honkai . . . Cecillia's Path , Part 3
Rimuru X Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's path
Rimuru X Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's Path Part 2
Rimuru X Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's path part 3
Rimuru x Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's Path Part 4
Rimuru X Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's Path . . . Part 5
Rimuru X Highschool dxd: . . . The Tempest Faction Part 1
Rimuru X dxd . . . Tempest Faction Part 2
Rimuru x Dxd . . . Tempest Faction Part 3
Rimuru x Dxd . . . Tempest Faction Part 4
Rimuru X Dxd . . .Tempest Faction part 5
Rimuru x Dxd . . . Tempest Faction part 6
Honkai Reaction: Tensura Valkries/Herrchers Part 1
Honkai Reaction: Tensura Valkyries/Herrchers Part 2
Honkai Reaction: Tensura Valkyries/Herrchers Part 3
Slime Of Zero: . . . Zero No Tsukaima X Tensura
Slime Of Zero . . . Part 2
Slime Of Zero . . . Part 3
Slime Of Zero . . . Part 4
Slime Of Zero . . . Part 5
Rimuru x Kingdom Hearts . . . Part 1
Rimuru X Kingdom Heart . . . Part 2
Rimuru x Kingdom Hearts Part 3
Dragons Meeting (One-shot)
Rimuru X Fairy Tail
Rimuru x Fairy Tail . . . Part 2
Rimuru X Fairy Tail . . . Part 3
Rimuru X Honkai . . . Mei's Path part 1
Rimuru X Honkai . . . Mei's Path part 2
Rimuru X Honkai . . . Mei's Path Part 3
Rimuru x Honkai . . . Mei's Path part 4
Rimuru X Honkai . . . Mei's path Part 5
Rimuru x Danmachi
Rimuru X Danmachi Part 3
Rimuru X Fate Stories: Beasts
Rimuru x Red Alert . . . Tempest Attacks
Rimuru x Rwby . . . Slime is a Huntsman
Rimuru x Rwby Part 2
Rimuru X Dxd . . . Tempest Faction Part 7

Rimuru x Danmachi Part 2

1.4K 42 8
By samxdemon

Ying Swei: hya ! 

the cat girl artist hit the monsters with giant brush, then she brought out he giant paper and made some drawing, of some Chinese warriors, and attack .

The group were facing strange monsters, a dark shadowy goblins, and even Wyverns which was strange to appear on the 35 floor and so .

As the artist was dealing the wave of dark goblins, 4 big wyverns came to attack but they were frozen in their place, then followed by slashed, and they were cut to pieces, 

Ana: nicely done Jean .

Jean: all thanks to you Ana. 

Ana: still, what's with those goblins? and their aura .

Ying Swei: and the wyverns, they don't appear here, in fact they never appeared from 20 - 30 and so .

Jean: true, that's indeed strange, something is going on . . . um by the way where is Rimuru?

Ana: over there .

She point to the front and there was their captain crouching as he observe something.

Rimuru: hmmmmm .

Ying: Rimuru-sama ? what's wrong?

Rimuru: there are small traces of magic, as I thought, someone is doing this, effecting the goblins, and summoning the wyverns and of course . . .

His hand glow and the girls saw white lines and then a circle was shown. 

Rimuru: setting a trap .

Ana: let me guess, the circles were hidden, as the Loki familia were fighting, they got into the circle and disappeared .

Rimuru: yuuuup .

Ying: sausga Rimuru-sama, good detections skills .

Rimuru: (more like it's thanks to Raphael-san, thank you )

{ you welcome master } .

Rimuru: now then . . . time to meet our friends and get the famlila out .

Ana: can't we just deal with the enemy and leave them be .

Jean: Ana !

Ana: what ? no one will miss them anyways .

Rimuru: I know you dislike them, but we came here to get them out Ana .

Ana: fine, but if that damn annoying mutt piss me off, don't blame me for what will happens .

- - - - -

Konton: can't blame her, I mean both Herms and Bate makes me want to pounch them in the face, and Ishitar makes me want to b** slap her, though I also dislike Freya, but she at least better than Ishitar . . . and that's saying something .

Lucy: . . . did she annoyed you darling? 

Konton: huh? well yeah . . when visited an AU of this world . . .oh wait .

Lucy: I see . . .*yandere mode* some b**** tries to touch my adorable soldier *disappears* .

Konton: wait Lu-chan ! . . .and she's gone *sigh* Artoria, Enty, we better go before she she kills everyone as well .

Artoria lancer alter & Enterprise: again? you really should know at this point how Lucy's yandere side works .

Konton: well sorry, I'm more used to tsunderes like my twin . . .lets just go 

- - - - - 

meanwhile with Tatsumi . . .

the young man followed the hooded men to big house, as he sneak in, he noticed group of other men and women and hoods and they were doing some sort of strange ritual and the were throwing some bones to the ground, while chanting  some words in unknown language .

Tatsumi: (what in the name of Veldanava are they doing ) .

As he was thinking that, he accidently made noise alerting the group .

Tatsumi: oh sh*** .

Hooded man: intruder ! 

Hooded woman: it's the rising star ! get them him !

Hooded man2: we can't let the ritual be stooped .

They attacked him, but he was ready for them, as he swiftly dodged their attack, swinging his sword cutting them one by one, then he made horrizen slash taking out a few men, and when the female mage tried to hit him with their magic, but he jumped back to avoid it, the he launched himself like an arrow, using a move he learned from Jean, he stroked one of the females, then moved to strike the others .

Just as he relaxed thinking he took out all the enemies, a giant hooded man came from behind and was going to get him, but he thrown away by a mighty force, and it Tamamo cat, who came and pounch the hell out the giant .

Tamamo: mooo how many times did we have to tell, always watch your back even if the fight seems to over .

Tatsumi: heheh sorry, and thanks Tamamo .

Tamamo: honestly . . .so what's the deal with those hooded people?

Tatsumi: I dunno, they were doing some strange ritual, and chanting in some unknown language and throwing some bones .

Tamamo cat: creepy, well good thing we . . .

Before she could finish, a circle appears, and the dead hooded people disappeared as well as the bones and before they know it a giant skeleton of three headed horse with wings and a long tail with big axe on it's end .

Tatsumi: oh man looks like their ritual was a monster summoning outside the dungeon .

Tamamo cat: no matter right now, lets finish this thing off .

???: allow me then . . .

A red light came and destroyed the monster .

Tatsumi: wha ?!

???: fufufufu so easy .

a woman appears .

???: nice to meet you youngsters I'm Diao Cahn .

- - - - - -

For those who are carious, she's from a mobile game called light in chaos: sengoku heroes, and yes it's a hack and slash game with the characters are from the three kingdoms ( you know Wu, wei and Shu ) with some original one here and there .

- -  -- - -  

Tatsumi: um . . I'm Tatsumi and this's Tamamo cat, nice you meet you .

Diao Chan: oh the rising star and the fox? cat girl, how interesting, well as much as I want to chat with cute youngsters but I will have to go bye~ 

in flash of red light she disappeared s 

Tamamo: what was that all about .

Tatsumi: I have no idea . . .but oh well the monster is gone, and the group is dealt with, so lets return .

Tamamo: *shrugs* .

As they return, they were right on time the their friend came back . . .although . . .

they noticed a VERY annoyed Ana, and half frozen Bate, one look and anyone could guess what happened .

Loki: um . . . 

Ana: not . a . single . word . 

The empress of ice said coldly as she moved further leaving everyone .

Reveria: thank you for your help sir Rimuru, and I deeply apologies for Bate's actions .

Rimuru: it's ok, at the case was done for now . .. *sigh* if would excuse me, I will go calm our member .

the demon lord follows after his teammate, while the Loki left for their home .

Later that day the girls scolding Tatsumi for action, but being the soft sister they are, they forgive him, but told him to be careful next time, as for Rimuru and Ana . . . 

He calmed the empress down, by turning into his slime form and get into her lap letting her pat him, in no time at all, her mood gets better, and we see smiling in content .

Ana: ah I could stay like this all day .

Rimuru: glad you like it .

Ana: yes . . .thank you Rimuru darling .

 - - - - - - -

Annnnnnd cut . . .here's a little bonus:

Otter: it's over you can't win .

Veldora: gahahaahahah you underestimate my power peasant !

The "king" tried to finish him but . . .

Veldora: Veldroa killing arts . . . .SHIROYKEN !!

the "king" was thrown to the sky . . but our web dragon wasn't done .

Veldora: and now . . .for the finisher . . .. 

He put his hands together and . . 

Veldroa: FINAL SMASH !!

He fired a huge beam towards the "king" .

Rimuru: that was overkill . . .

Veldora: overkill? what's that? some kind snacks? 

Rimuru: *deadpan* .

- - - - - --

Samxdemon is out    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 342 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!
1M 26K 63
Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning stories are kind of rough, but I promise...
30K 999 74
A list of story ideas you all might like. I might start them in the near future. Most of them are crossovers.
128K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)