THIRST OF MY HEART

By i_m_a_secret

The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45

chapter 37

652 85 19
By i_m_a_secret

Wow guys I m impressed with the target speed❤️.

Target: 55 votes And 15 comments 😗

Authors POV

Nisha looked at herself in the mirror fixing her Saree, she loved to wear traditional atire sometimes, it somehow boasted the woman inside of her. Nisha was never the one to take life seriously , She always had been the Go-with-the-flow kind of person. She never really thought about life , Relation or future. For her it was Always Benji, her Maa and she.

But now as She stared at the mirror she could no longer see the same impulsive fairytale girl , She could see a mature woman who has the responsibility of fulfilling her dream , Building herself and Being the reason of His smile.

Nisha was not those person who was too much selfless that they sacrificed self-love for someone else, No she very much loved herself thank you very much, but something is there in him which makes her happy.

From century the poets keep writing millions of heart melting things for women's smile but have they ever noticed how divinely Beautiful a Man looks when he laughs from the core of his heart, Maybe it was a blessing only those in love possessed.

"Nisha Di let's go , the party has started." Ayesha Reyansh sister called her from the door.

"Yeah Let's Go." Nisha said smiling walking with her, She liked the Malhotra's they were kind and sweet and treated her like a family, she was glad Ishaan had them, for once she wished that day along with Reyansh's they could adopted Ishaan also, maybe then he wouldn't have to go through the hell he was put through, but she couldn't think like that everyone has their own situations and problem in their lives and she respected the Malhotra's for treating Reyansh Soo well.

As she walked through the crowded hall , her eyes searched for her Favorite pair black stormy pair, finding him with Reyansh's and Vihaan , but something was off in him, his eyes looked lost, and Nisha understood why.

This place, this mansion and this crowd was exact same scenario of when he lost Zoyi, A day which was supposed to be the most beautiful day of his life turned out to be the day his everything was snatched from him. Nisha could imagine his pain , She still get nightmares of that Rainy day of her Maa death. She closed her eyes to stop the tears and compose herself, no she will never let him drown in his darkness alone, I will walk in your every darkness Ishaan, I cannot promise I be your light but I promise to never leave your side , Even if you ever get lost , you will find my hand entwined with you. She thought looking at him.

Ishaan couldn't stop those flashbacks from clawing his mind , each and every time he looked at hall , those crowd , it hunted him , it hunted him of how she once walked into a similar party not knowing she won't ever see the light of the next day. This is the very reason he refused to stay in Malhotra mansion during his visit in India and the very reason he found himself infront of Nisha's door at midnight. He couldn't sleep, each time he closed his eyes her voice hunted , her pleads rung in his ears of how he was still unsuccessful of finding Aaliyah khurana.

In those conflicting emotions in his head he found himself standing in front of Nisha's room being in a dilemma of should he disturb her or not, she was the peace of his soul , bright ray of sunshine after a gloomy day, her smile, her antics , her everything made him forget everything in his life, being in her presence made him live the moment. He wanted to heal but not by her but With her , she was not a therapist who could heal him , that's not her job and that's something Ishaan will never expect from her, he just want her to be with him , her presence is all he needed , basking in her warm is all he wanted, getting lost in brown pools of her eyes is all he needed in his life.

Reyansh and Vihaan was discussing something about Vihaan messed up love life , his ever Bitch Selfish girlfriend and how his mother was forcing him to get married soon. Vihaan always had a terrible taste when it came to women's, first his college time girlfriends who were downright golddiggers , then his Friend Akira who was a definition of obbessed Bitch Always sticking to him like a leech and now his long term Girlfriend, Ishaan was sure one day he was going to get fucked preety hard.

But all thoughts faded as he Saw Her walking towards him with her heart melting smiling wearing a simple Black saree looking like a Enchanted Sin.

"Excuse me Gentleman Mind if I Steal this guy for few moments," she asked Reyansh and Vihaan with a fake acent to which they nodded with a laugh.

She looked into his eyes, and smiled lightly forwarding her hand bowing a little," May I have the Honour to have the first Dance with You." Her moves and words were confident but her eyes had the shadows of shyness.

Without any words he placed his hand upon her , basking in her warmness as she pulled him slowly towards the dance floor, Song on que as if waiting for them changed to ' A Thousands years'.

The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart

She placed her hand on his shoulder while he secured her waist , brushing his fingers in the softness of her skin. They held each other eyes as they swayed with Melody obvious to the world.

Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

Yes he was afraid to hope for a chance in life , chance in love but she, she somehow conquered her demons, showed him , darkness can also be peaceful if you have a shoulder to rest your head upon, She was his Knight , His fallen Angel who came to hold his hand in his held.

One step closer

He twirled her away and yanked her back to his chest, his breath fanned her neck as she rested her head back on his chest , gazing at him with the most loving as eyes.

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Nisha always believed in Destiny, And she had a believe that whoever Zoyi was she was looking upon them and maybe She was the one who made them cross their paths, She knows Ishaan was still a thousand steps away from her, but she will wait, she will a thousand more for him, because in him she saw her happiness, in his eyes she saw her herself, he was the fire who engulfed her in it's darkness and still she will happily get burned as in his fire she saw her light , in his darkness she found her tranquility.

In a world of Rainbow, she found tranquility in his darkness.

But for now, His one step was enough.

The sudden Bright lights made them realize that the song was over, untangling themselves they stepped away but still hand hands, The flashes made them realize they were going to be in the headlines tomorrow but they cared less.

" I want to take you somewhere." He told her.

She looked at him on surprise," Now." She asked.

He nodded , " But What about....." She hesitated but he cut her off,

"No one will notice." He assured her and she nodded as they walked towards the entrance.

"Where are we going Ishaan." She asked as they drove through the city, she could see a glint in his eyes, wherever he was taking her he seemed very excited.

" Somewhere very special to me." He said glancing at her and she smiled.

They got out after reaching the destination, Nisha noticed it was a huge park, which was closed.

" It's closed Ishaan, I think we should visit some other time." Nisha said looking at the locked gate.

Ishaan smriked," For everyone yes , for its owner No." He said opening the gate.

Nisha looked at him in surprise as he held her hand and pulled her along with him." You own this place." She asked.

" Reyansh and I brought this place during our business start up, this place is very important for Us." He said as they stopped infront of huge Cherry blossom Tree.

Nisha looked in Aww as the beautiful petals fall in her hand, even in night the place looked beautiful and had a serenity in it.

Ishaan kneeled down in front of the cherry blossom tree and caressed the soil." We buried our families last belongings here , Along with Zoyi's." He smiled feeling a wind caressing his face.

Nisha smiled looking at the tree understanding it's importance in his life, she kneeled down beside him," Hi Aunty , Hello uncle and little baby sister too I am sorry I couldn't bring anything for you guys and all the fault is this guy over here , he didn't even mention he was bringing me to such a special to meet such a special people." Nisha ranted looking at the tree and Ishaan just kept staring at her never understanding her.

".....And Zoyi I think I can never bring any gift for you ever , because you have given me the greatest gift of your life and nothing I ever bring to you can match you greatness, but one thing I can give you is my promise, I promise to always look after this guy , protect him from his demons and love him with everything I have, I know you are looking after Us like to guardian angel which you always were to him , I promise to never let you down." Nisha said with a smile holding Ishaan hand in her hand.

she looked at him," Do you think they liked me." She whispered to him.

He just gazed at her lovingly," They loved you." He said tucking a lose stray of hair.

He wanted to bring her as this was a very important place for him, in a way this is his home as the important people of his resided here and he wanted them to meet her , who slowly and surely was becoming his world his life.

After spending few moments there, they both got up and walked towards the exit, unaware of the windless showers of cherry blossoms on them, carrying blessings and emotions in each of it's petals.

" You didn't take me to your family mansion in Mumbai." Nisha complained as they drove through the city.

" Aren't you tired , you were the one always whining about sleep after talking and walking for every two minutes." He teased making her gasp.

"I do not you Jerk." She hit him angirly on his arms as he laughed fueling her anger.

As they were busy in their own bubble of happiness Ishaan notice a black car following them in full speed unusual for any normal people. He immediately understand something was wrong.

"Nisha get under the seat." He said keeping his eyes on the rearview mirror and speeding the car , Damm him for not carrying enough weapons.

"What." Nisha asked buffled not understanding the sudden change in the atmosphere.

" I SAID GET DOWN." He shouted making her flinch as she immediately compiled just as the sound of bullet hitting the glass surrounded them.

Nisha looked at him in horror, what was happening, She could see the tension behind his calm face, they were defenseless, panic surrounded her but chanted herself to stay calm.

" Ishaan...." She whispered in a scared voice.

He remained silent as the multiple bullets hit the glass, even though the glass was bullet proof he still didn't trust it, he have to get Nisha to safety.

"Nisha I want you to do something for me, when I shout 'Jump' immediately jump out of the car." He said making her snap her head towards him.

"No... What about you , I am not going anywhere without you Ishaan no way." Nisha shouted, how could he think she will leave him.

"Nisha try to understand....." She cut him off,

" No I don't want to understand anything which includes me leaving you in danger." She shouted.

Ishaan took a deep breath to control himself, they had limited time," Nisha I promise you I be okay alright, I can't do anything until you are in the car, I promise I will be okay, just trust me Alright." He told her gently begging her through his eyes to believe him.

"Promise." She asked brokenly.

" Promise." He told her earning a hesitant nod from her.

Speeding the car at full speed he , he U-Turned the car,

"JUMP." He shouted and she jumped out of the car , a Sheering pain shoot through her arm as she hit the road,

Nisha's vision blurred from the pain but she tried to look for him too his car crushing on the other car with full speed immediately Exploding from the impact.

Ishaaan She tried to shout but the pain made her unable to speak. A gentle touch on her face made her look up too see Ishaan's bruised face.

"Shh baby You alright sweetheart, I got you." His soothing worried voice was last thing she heard before she drifted to unconscious.

---------------------------------------------

Few of my fate play games readers used to ask me, what happened to Nisha and Ishaan in India , Soo this is what happened.

Damm I am on my way to the climax of the story and I can't wait to see you guys reaction.

Ira ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 8K 13
❀️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❀️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
30.8K 1.5K 31
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
22.3K 1.4K 24
π™Άπ™»π™Έπ™Όπ™Ώπš‚π™΄ :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...