𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑬 | E...

By nijirobaee

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 "𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 �... More

Introduction I
PROLOGUE
Introduction II
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Authors Note!
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Important Authors Note
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapty Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Authors Note Again Sorry
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six

Chapter Fourty

5.1K 172 45
By nijirobaee

Elia drew circles along Aemond's chest, her head rested on his shoulder as he slept so peacefully. The risen red skin from where she had scratched him was still extremely fresh, even though it had been 3 hours earlier. She had never seen Aemond in a more vulnerable state, the way his one eye rested closed so gently, the way his jaw was no longer clenched as it usually was, she found it a beautiful sight. Now that she was so close to him, she noticed how truly handsome he was. Sure, she had always thought him attractive, but seeing his features right up close was another thing entirely. His strong sharp jawline, his pale soft lips, his long silver hair, all of it was a sight to behold.

After a while, he shifted slightly, his eye flickering as he awoke. He glanced at Elia who had her head tucked against his neck, her hand still trailing along his chest. He hummed, turning his head he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

Elia glanced up at him with a soft smile. "About time." She teased.

Aemond chuckled and moved his arm, wrapping it around her shoulders, "Was it what you expected?" He asked, a smirk tugged at the side of his lips.

Elia leaned forward and kissed along his chest, over the red scratch marks. "Better than what I expected." She said.

Aemond's lip parted as he went to speak again when the door creaked open, with Aegon stepping in from the other side. Aegon's eyes widened as he looked at the pair laying in bed together, their unclothed bodies hidden only under a few blankets. "No fucking way." Aegon exclaimed with an excited grin as he hasted towards them.

Aemond glared at his brother, "What do you want brother?" He questioned lowly.

Aegon sat on the side of the bedside next to Elia. "I can't believe you started without me." He complained teasingly.

Elia grimaced at his words, picking up a pillow and smacking him across the head with it. "You're disgusting Aegon." She spat.

Aegon coughed as feathers got stuck on his tongue from the pillow.

"Perhaps you shouldn't be such a pain in our ass brother." Aemond said.

"So it's us now is it?" Aegon replied teasingly again, having since composed himself from being hit.

"Well once I've spoken to mother and father about it, it will be." Aemond replied.

Aegon frowned, "And you think father will agree? We already know our sister disagrees." He said.

"Let me convince my mother, I believe if I speak with her she'll come around, and we have Daemons support as well, so all the more reason for her to agree." Eli said as she slipped out of Aemond's arm and stood herself up, taking one of the blankets with her to keep hidden from Aegon's perverted eyes.

Aegon watched Elia closely, a slight smirk on his face as she moved over to where her dress was. "Keep staring at her like that brother and I'll cut out your eyes." Aemond scowled.

Aegon pouted at his brother, but listened to him and pulled his eyes away from Elia so she may get dressed with some sort of privacy.

"So, does the eldest Targaryen brother get a turn with you Princess?" Aegon asked with a smirk.

"Try it and I'll cut off your cock as well." Aemond seethed.

Elia chuckled as she tied up the front of her dress before turning around to face the two brothers. "A brothel is more your style Aegon, it suits you better." She said before making her way over to the door.

"Common whores are more fun anyway." Aegon shrugged.

....

Cannibal landed on the banks of Dragonstone at the back of the castle where all the other dragons resided. Elia climbed off his back and straightened out her dress, readying herself for what her mother might say about the acts she had committed with Aemond. Though she was nervous, she was also sure that her mother would understand, Rhaenyra loved her children and only wished for them to be happy.

With a slow breathe, she began walking up the stone steps that led into the castles back entrance. The castle was rather cold this day, and small chills crept across Elia's skin, only furthering her nerves.

Elia came around the last corner, her purple eyes meeting her mothers own. Daemon stood beside Rhaenyra, a smirk placed across his lips, as if he was already completely aware of the situation at hand,

"Elia." Rhaenyra said rather bluntly.

"Mother" Elia replied as she began her slow approach towards her mother, her hands rested in front of her as she walked.

"Where have you been? I needed you." Rhaenyra said, a displeased expression on her face.

Elia tilted her head slightly with a frown, "You needed me?.." she questioned.

"I did, and you were nowhere to be found. Explain yourself." Rhaenyra said.

Elia hesitated at first, becoming unsure on how her mother would take the news, but she knew that Rhaenyra needed to know sooner or later. "I was in Kings Landing, with Aemond." She said,

Rhaenyra scoffed, "I suspected as much. It seems your betrothed death is quite convenient for you isn't it? A tragic accident, that fortunately unbound you from a marriage, so you may pursue one that truly interests you. If it was even an accident at all." Rhaenyra stated accusingly.

Elia took a step back, taken completely by surprise at her mothers harsh words, "Are you suggesting that I killed Theodore Baratheon?" She questioned.

"Did you? It seems rather coincidental that he passes only shortly after being betrothed to you, all the while, you've been wanting someone else. Rhaenyra said.

Daemon took a step towards his wife, his hand held out to her in an attempt to keep her calm. "It's been a long day, you should rest-" his words were cut off as Rhaenyra pushed away his hand and faced her daughter with a sharp stare.

"Speak for yourself Elia. Did you, or did you not kill Ser Theodore Baratheon?" She questioned.

"You made a stupid, impulsive decision." Elia replied.

"That isn't what I asked." Rhaenyra shot back,

Elia put her hands on her hips with a pissed off expression. "You're truly so eager to know what doesn't concern you?" She asked pointedly.

"I'm your mother, everything to do with you concerns me." Rhaenyra stated in a slight scowl.

Elia chuckled breathily, looking down to the floor for a moment before casting her eyes back to her mother. "I did, I killed him." She said.

Rhaenyra's eyes grew wide in horror of the words that had came from her daughters mouth. The daughter she use to cherish more than anything, the one she was sure would be the better version of herself.

"Ser Baratheon was betrothed on impulse, for concern of the family validity, and although I understand duty, and honour, Ser Baratheon was not to be my husband." Elia explained.

Daemon stayed silent as he watched his wife, reading every expression on her face carefully.

Elia went on, "However, I didn't exactly murder him without a plan for further down the line. I am aware I need to marry for the family, so people will continue to believe in our strength and values. That's why I propose a betrothal between Aemond and I. It'd mean a lot if I could have the support of my Mother." Elia concluded.

Rhaenyra looked at her daughter, struggling to believe what she had just said to her. There was so much to process all at once and she wasn't quite thinking rationally in that moment. "You.. you killed an innocent man because you didn't want him?" Rhaenyra questioned in a harsh and shaky manner.

Elia frowned and tilted her head slightly, "You of all people cannot possibly be judging me for my acts. After all, wasn't it you who got rid of father so you could marry Daemon?" She said as she gestured towards her step father, who was still silent, just listening in on the words passed from the two Princesses.

"I never killed Laenor!" Rhaenyra yelled in a sudden rage, her hands balled into fists.

"No, you didn't, but you took away my father. You took away Jace and Luke's father. I loved him and you sent him away like it was nothing at all." Elia scowled.

"I did it because I loved Daemon! And because Laenor loved Ser Qarl Correy." Rhaenyra fought back.

Elia chuckled and shifted her hands to rest behind her back. "The things we do for love.." she said with a condescending grin on her face.

"But I did not murder someone for it." Rhaenyra spat.

Elia frowned, "So I take it you won't support my marriage to Aemond?" She questioned.

Rhaenyra glared at her daughter, her heart breaking into a million pieces at what she was seeing in her eldest child. "I don't even know who you are anymore.." she said in a hushed tone, though still audible enough for Elia to hear her. "You aren't my daughter." She spat.

At that moment, Elia felt like a thousand knives had just been impaled into each and every place in her body. Rhaenyra's harsh, cold words had cut through Elia like she was a thin paper.

Daemon also was taken by surprise at his wife's words and he held his hand out to her in concern. "Nyra, you cannot be serious." He said as he glanced back to Elia for a moment who seemed heart broken.

"She's no child of mine." Rhaenyra said as she looked at Daemon, ice in her eyes as she spoke on her daughter so cruelly.

Elia couldn't stand there any longer unless she wanted to break down in front of them. She swiftly turned on her heels and retreated back the way she had come. She weaved every concern of the castle as they came before rushing out the back entrance and onto the grassy banks of Dragonstone where her dragons were flying about. The usually strong Princess collapsed onto her knees as she sobbed, her hands trembling as she completely processed what had just happened.

Had her mother really just said such cruel words to her?

The Cannibal and Tide Breaker quickly landed beside her after feeling the broken feeling inside her. They had a deep bond with Elia and could always sense whatever she was feeling.

Tide Breaker nudged Elia was his nose in an attempt to comfort her as she cried. Cannibal lay down beside her, using his massive size to hide her away from anyone that might see her in such a vulnerable state.

Tide Breaker chirped gently as he lay down opposite Cannibal, wrapping his tail near Elia, giving her something to lean on as she continued to sob.

Authors Note: Sorry this one took so long to publish everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 220 6
Not later than when Prince Aemond lost his eye, King Viserys wished for the conflict between his oldest daughter Rhaenyra and his second wife Alicent...
135K 4.6K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
35.3K 980 19
In the ancient realm of Westeros, where the shadows of dragons stretched across the pages of history, House Targaryen stood as both a beacon of power...
122K 2.3K 30
Rhaella Velaryon has lived a very odd life. She is the bastard daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Sir Harwin Strong. Rhaella has been betrot...