𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑡𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑬 | E...

By nijirobaee

π‡πŽπ”π’π„ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘π€π†πŽπ "𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’•π’π’†π’”π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’•π’˜π’ π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’” 𝒐𝒇 οΏ½... More

Introduction I
PROLOGUE
Introduction II
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Authors Note!
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Important Authors Note
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapty Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Authors Note Again Sorry
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six

Chapter Thirty-Nine

6.5K 197 29
By nijirobaee

Elia went straight to her room once they had gotten back to Dragonstone. Lord Borros had thanked Elia a numerous amount of times for the participation of her dragon fire during the funeral, he seemed immensely grateful that she had fulfilled his sons wish.

Elia found it a little strange how quiet her mother had been since the funeral, she had been acting strange, like there was something bugging her, but Elia couldn't quite figure out what it was. She would speak to her mother about it once she got back from Kings Landing, which is where she was going to head once she had changed out of her depressing black dress.

Elia slipped out of the raven black dress quickly before changing into something more suitable; a more casual sapphire blue dress.

Once she had finished getting changed she made her way out of her chambers and began her waltz down the long cobble halls in the direction of the castles back entrance where her dragons were landed outside.

"Elia." Daemons voice echoed from down the other end of the hallway behind Elia.

The Princess halted in her steps and turned to face her step father, who was looking at her with a serious expression. "I need to speak with you." He said.

Elia frowned, "What about?" She inquired as she crossed her hands in front of her.

Daemon nodded his head toward his chambers, gesturing for her to follow him inside them so they may talk alone. Elia did so with a questioning expression, her brows creased downwards.

She stepped into his chambers and closed the doors behind her before speaking, "What is it you wanted to speak to me about?" She repeated.

Daemon leaned against the wall, his arms folded across his chest as he looked at Elia for a moment before replying, "Do you remember the story I told you a few days ago?" He asked.

Elia nodded, "I do."

"I told you to make do with that story what you would." He stated.

Elia nodded, "Yes you did." She replied, a suspicious expression on her face, wondering where Daemon was going with this.

"And did you?" He questioned.

Elia tilted her head, slightly confused at what he was asking her, "Did I what?.."

"Did you make do with my story in your own way, I obviously had a clear intention why I told it to you at that very time. Did you understand what I was trying to say?" He asked, raising his brows expectantly, his forehead lines forming as his brows lifted.

"I believe I did, and I thank you for it. Without you, I doubt I would have done what was necessary." Elia replied.

"So it was you who killed him?" Daemon asked.

Elia didn't reply straight away, she was caught off guard by Daemons sudden accusation. Though she didn't know why it was a surprise, after all, they both were on the same page with the message he was trying to pass to her by telling the story of Rhea. "I did, and I believe I did it well, don't you?" She replied.

Daemon chuckled at this, "Well considering you haven't been caught, I'd say that is impressive. How'd you do it? I'm interested to know how 'Elia The Elusive' pulled off such a treasonous murder." He said, rather impressed with the girl.

"It was quite simple really, what are Baratheons known for? Hunting, they thrive in the wilderness chasing after their prey. All I had to do was organise for Ser Theodore to 'accidentally' have too much wine so that the Boar could do the work for me." She explained, pausing for a moment as she looked over Daemons expression, he was smiling slightly. "Though unfortunately he was expected to survive his injuries, which forced me finish the job with my own hands. I drove this dagger right through his open wound." She said as she reached under her dress and pulled the Valyrian steel dagger from its sheath.

Daemons expression had now grown into a much larger, impressed grin. "Very good, I must admit, I wasn't entirely sure you had it in you." He said with another chuckle.

Elia then frowned, "I'm curious though" she paused for a moment, stepping towards him a few paces, "Why did you tell me that story? Why did you want me to kill him?" She asked.

Daemon pushed himself off the wall at this, his grin still held on his face. "Your mother made an impulsive decision at betrothing you, one that would not only displease you, but also wouldn't in any way, benefit our house. I want you to be with someone that will make you happy, but also further strengthen our house. Though that's not to say I support you fucking that Hightower bitches cunt of a son." He explained.

Elia frowned, "First of all, The Queen isn't as horrible as you think she is, she's been rather lovely with me. And second, I'm not fucking Aemond." She said, putting her hands on her hips.

Daemon scoffed, "You've been teasing him then? I see the way he looks at you, the urge to fuck you senseless is all over his face." He replied with another chuckle.

"I would expect no less from the Prince of Lust himself. Now, is there anything else you wanted to discuss? I'm late." She asked.

Daemon shook his head, "No, that was all." He replied.

Elia nodded, "I'll see you when I get back." She said before turning around and making her way out of Daemon's chambers.

She hasted down the hallways, turning each corner as they came before she was eventually came out the back door of the castle. Her dragons were both resting amongst the lush green grass on the banks of the island. Elia smiled as she made her way over to Tide Breaker. "Hello my sweet boy, care to give me a lift to Kings Landing?" She spoke in High Valyrian.

Tide Breaker let out a grunt as he shifted his head away from Elia, the white dragon was enjoying his nap and was tired from flying to Storms End for Theodore's funeral. Elia chuckled at her dragon, giving him a pat on his snout before moving over to the Cannibal, who had now stood himself up to greet her. "How about you handsome? Do you want to give me a lift?" She asked with a chuckle.

Cannibal then crouched himself low to the ground, allowing for Elia to climb on his back. With a grin, the Princess stepped up onto the arm of Cannibals wing before pulling herself up into the saddle. "Sōves Cannibal."

The large black dragon spread his wings and hopped off the ground, lifting himself into the air. Elia clung tightly to the saddle as they went upwards in a steep motion.

The entire flight to Kings Landing, she couldn't stop thinking about her mother and the way she had been acting in such an unusual manner. Rhaenyra was never usually one to ignore her daughter, but it seemed as though she was upset at Elia, perhaps she was still annoyed about catching Elia and Aemond together so intimately? It was hard to decide as Rhaenyra had been acting normal and loving even after finding out about Aemond, so for her to now be acting off again was beginning to worry Elia.

Cannibal descended from the sky and landed heavily in the large field just behind the Dragonpit where Vhagar was residing. Both dragons were far too large to find inside the pits confines and so they would stay outside, though it was never an issue, as Cannibal and Vhagar weren't ones to fly off without permission.

Elia slipped out of her saddle before moving over to her dragons head, giving him a soft scratch behind his horns, which he thoroughly enjoyed.

After a while though, she pulled off her gloves and began making her way towards the Red Keep where Aemond would be waiting for her.

...

She had her hands rested behind her as she glided through the hallways toward Aemond's chambers. She stopped in front of his doors and gave them a quick knock. The doors soon opened, with Aemond standing on the other side, a slight grin on his face as he saw Elia.

"Took you long enough." He said as he wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her into his chambers, kicking the door shut behind him.

She chuckled as she lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck, having to tip toe slightly to be able to reach properly. "Sorry, got held up by Daemon." She replied.

Aemond hummed as he looked over Elia's entire body, admiring everything about her, even the fact she smelt like dragon.

She noticed this and grinned, "Well go on, I think you've waited long enough." She said as she gave him a quick kiss across his lips before pulling back and gesturing to her dress.

He looked down at her dress that was ready to be ripped off. A sharp breath escaped his lips as he realised what she meant, finally, after so long, it could happen.

Aemond scooped his arms under Elia's legs and carried her over to his bed. She kept her arms around his neck as the two moved over to his bed, where he gently put her down on the bed, at the same time, he crawled over top of her.

He began quickly at untying her corset and throwing it aside. All the while, Elia had already began shuffling out of her dress.

Aemond swore if someone walked in on them again, he would cut their throats. But as Elia undressed herself, throwing aside her dress, leaving her only in her chemise, no one entered the room. Aemond quickly pulled off her chemise and pushed it off the bed, leaving Elia in nothing but her bare skin.

Finally, he was seeing her completely unclothed, it had been an insufferable wait, but it was worth it, for him to see all of her. Though as he looked over her soft pale skin, he noticed something that made him inhale a sharp breathe; the scar across her stomach he had given to her.

Elia pulled off Aemond's black leather coat and threw it aside before impatiently beginning to unbutton his pants, but she stopped when she noticed Aemond was silent, staring almost with a guilty expression at her scar.

She quickly leaned up, cupping Aemond's cheeks in her hands before kissing him in a reassuring manner. "It's alright, don't dwell over it." She spoke softly.

He moved one hand and ran his fingers along the scar which had been long healed. "Are you sure? About this?" He asked.

Elia nodded, "Of course, now hurry up!" She said as she continued in unbuttoning his pants.

With her reassurance he continued in undressing himself, he pulled off his white shirt and threw it aside, revealing his toned and slightly muscular build.

Elia soon got his pants unbuttoned and Aemond kicked them off, leaving the two completely unclothed.

Aemond was still leaning over Elia, admiring all of her, he couldn't get his eye off her bare skin, enjoying the perfection of her.

She was becoming more impatient by the second and didn't want to wait any longer for him. In one swift motion, she flipped their positions, pushing him down against the bed while she was now on top of him.

This took Aemond by surprise, but he didn't reject it, in fact, a smirk appeared on his face. He moved his arms and placed them on Elia's hips. "Do it." He said lowly.

The Princess bit her lips as she slowly lowered herself downward onto Aemond's hard cock. As she did so, she had to push her hands against her lips, forcing her gasp to stay contained.

"Fuck.." Aemond muttered as he was slowly inside her.

After a second of adjusting to Aemond, she gave him a smirk, "Ready?" She asked.

Aemond nodded, keeping his hands firm on Elia's hip as she began moving up and down on him. "Fuck, fuck.." Elia moaned as she had her hands planted on Aemond's chest. She didn't even realise it, but her nails were digging into Aemond's skin, creating red marks and scratches across his chest, but he didn't care, his attention was entirely focused on watching Elia's face as she moved against him.

After a while, Aemond threw her back onto the bed and slid down so he was at the end of the bed. He moved his hands and placed them on her knees, spreading her legs.

Elia bit her lip as she watched Aemond closely. The Prince moved so he was between her legs, placing soft kisses against her thighs, teasing her.

"Aemond.." She moaned for the one eyed prince.

As her moan met his ears, a smirk appeared on his lips, satisfied at how much she was yearning for him. He stopped placing kisses on her thighs and finally moved his tongue between her legs, licking against her.

Elia threw her head back, gripping the sheets as she felt Aemond's tongue against her. The Princesses chest rose and fell in quick movements, feeling breathless as Aemond was able to pleasure her in such a way with only his tongue, he was good at this.

The Velaryon Princess moaned more, not giving a second though to whether anyone could hear her or not, because frankly she didn't care. "Fuck Aemond.." she moaned, her hands gripping the sheets even more so.

Aemond grinned before pulling back from her legs and moved back up onto the bed with her. Elia sat herself up and crawled towards Aemond, where he pulled her onto him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he sat up as well, and she lowered herself back on his cock.

Aemond let out a low grunt as his cock slid inside her. She kept her arms around his neck, her breasts pressed against his chest and her nails digging into his back as she moved up and down on him. "Fuck.." they both moaned at the same time.

Elia began moving up and down on Aemond faster as she felt herself coming close. While Elia moved against him, Aemond was kissing and sucking at Elia's neck, leaving red marks along her neck just as she was doing to his back.

The two moaned as they felt themselves coming close. Elia's nails dug into Aemond's back even more, all the while, Aemond's kisses across her neck had become more rough.

And then they both collapsed. Aemond fell back against the bed, holding one arm around Elias waist as she went down with him, both of them panting heavily.

Elia shuffled so she lay beside him, trailing her fingers along his chest where she had left red marks. Aemond leaned over and pressed his lips against Elia's, enjoying her taste one more time before they would both evidently fall asleep, exhausted from what they had just done.

Authors Note: Hello everyone, so here is the long awaited sexual scene between Aemond and Elia. I really hope it's not to cringe for everyone to handle, I'm still not any better at writing these scenes, but I hope you guys managed to somewhat enjoy it 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 100 22
Rhenee Velaryon, twin to Jacaerys Velaryon and daughter to Rhaenyra Targaryen and Laenor Velaryon who was rightfully Heir as she was born two minutes...
4K 119 20
Daella Targaryen is the youngest daughter of Aemma Arryn and King Viserys I Targaryen . A kind, but smart girl with everything she needs. She is als...
5.7K 122 11
Nasaenya Dalnalys is of Valyrian descent, and rides a dragon larger than Vhagar herself. Her parents were killed in battle, and King Viserys' son Aem...
43.2K 1.1K 18
In the ancient realm of Westeros, where the shadows of dragons stretched across the pages of history, House Targaryen stood as both a beacon of power...