๐— ๐—ฟ.๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 23

26.4K 1.1K 37
By Realest_thinker7

I know that last chapter was too short so I publish this chapter to compensate.

Enjoy the chapter.
__________________
_____________

Sherya and Abhay reached the palace without looking at him. She went inside and he went behind her. As she entered the living room she found every family member and Priyal was also there.

Sherya was shocked to see her but she went in and touched everyone's feet.

"Aree Sherya Mera bacha" Dadi jii kissed on her forehead and hugged her.

Then Sherya touches Madhav and Padmini's feet. She saw Priyal who was sitting uncomfortably there.

"Abhay come sit with us…" Dada jii said and patted beside him.

"No, actually I have a conference meeting in half an hour so I will get freshen up and join the meeting Dada jii so not now. Sherya please bring my coffee in the room" Abhay was pleased with puppy eyes to which Sherya narrowed her eyes but looking at him she nodded as he was looking deliciously cute.

"Thanks…" He said and about to go when Madhav said.

"Abhay stop, I have something important to talk about with all the family members, so come here and sit with us for sometime" He said loudly to which Abhay didn't deny and sat on the other couch.

"Sherya, beta go and make coffee for him and tea for all of us. It's been so long we were missing your handmade tea," Madhav said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Thakur saheb you're forgetting we had that yesterday at Raman bhai saheb house" Padmini said and everyone chuckled.

"What's going on??" Aanya came from behind and asked.

"Bhabhi, you came back" She hugged Sherya tightly and she hugged her back.

"Nothing, we were thinking of having a coffee and tea party," Dada jii said.

"Really then I will prefer coffee" She replied and sat beside Madhav.

"Okay, and Shlok bhaiya what would you like to have??" She asked, looking at him.

"Coffee bhabhi" He said calmly and again drown in his phone Sherya nodded and look at Priyal who was sitting besides her.

"Umm Priyal come with me" Sherya said and Priyal smiled and went with her.

"Haa toh dad kya important baat karni thi apko??" Abhay asked and Madhav who was checking some files while wearing his specs saw him and wore the specs.

"Beta I said all the family members and here the two are missing so let them come back then I will tell you" Madhav smiled and Abhay took a deep sighed and opened his phone, Madhav again started reading the files.

"Dad, what is so important you have??" Aanya asked, whispering. He looked up beside him.

"Beta I think you didn't hear it right I said I want all family members so wait" Madhav also whispered in the same way as Aanya and Padmini chucked who heard everything as she was sitting on the other side of Madhav.

In the kitchen Sherya was preparing the tea and coffee while Priyal was eating wafers given to Sherya and sitting on the kitchen slab.

"What happened to Priyu?? Why did you come here?? I mean it's just been a day—"

"I know I know what you are trying to ask?? As Madhav uncle said that he has something important to talk about that's why I am here" Priyal said and shoved wafers in her mouth.

"One second so dad calls you too that means it must be something big. You know something about it, I mean dad said anything about it before?" She asked and Priyal shrugged her shoulders and shook her head and again drowned in eating.

She sighed and lost in thought, 'Now which bomb is gonna explode on our head.'

After 15 minutes Sherya took the tray of coffee and tea and Priyal took the snacks tray and both went out as they entered the living room.

Everyone left their work and took their cups and Priyal placed the snacks on the middle table and sat beside Shlok who looked at her and shook his head.

He took out his handkerchief and gave it to her without looking at her. She looked at her with a frown but when Shlok saw she didn't take the handkerchief he wiped her mouth himself without being noticed by anyone.

After serving everyone Sherya sat beside Abhay who passed a look to her.

"Don't you take anything?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I am already full with the morning Breakfast" She said softly and he nodded.

"Dad, please now tell us what your important topic is??" Aanya asked and took a bite of pastry.

"Hmm so I decided something for Sherya and Priyal" Madhav said and everyone sat attentively while Dada jii was looking calm.

"What dad??" Shlok asked and Madhav looked at Vikram who nodded his head.

"So, I think Sherya and Priyal should continue their medical studies they can do their CRRI here in Udaipur there are so many hospital of us and after completion of studies and practice we'll give the authority of the new hospital to them which is under construction right now till then that hospital will also complete." Madhav announced and everyone was looking silent.

"Yeah that's perfect I don't think it will be a matter of problem for anyone even I completed my law after marriage and it's a year only I left my job but I still handle the whole legal things of the all companies which comes under the Rajawats" Dadi jii said and sipped her tea.

"Hmm even I also started my NGO work after marriage so that is not a big deal Thakur saa. You scared us when you said you have something important" Padmini said with a chilling tone.

The elders were looking calm and satisfied with this Madhav look at Abhay and Shlok who were sitting with expressionless faces.

"I hope you both also don't have any problem??" He asked and they looked at him.

"No I don't have any problem with this, we're making this hospital for helping the people and what will be the bigger thing than my wife will serving the needy peoples" Abhay said proudly and Sherya looked at him with a disbelieving look.

"What?? You think I will stop you from achieving your dream more than a big no. I know what a dream takes to be fulfilled even though I don't want my wife to be at home and doing all the chores except making this delicious coffee. You just focus on your career right now" Abhay said calmly.

"I agree with Abhay. I also want Priyal to continue her medical even though I would be proud of her." Shlok said and Priyal looked at him with shock.

"Why are you both giving us this look? You thought we would stop you from continuing your studies. You both are just like my Aanya. She is also doing her MBA. After that, she wanted to help her brothers and father in their business, so we gave her permission. So, you both don't have to worry about anything" Padmini said and saw Sherya who had tears in her eyes.

"Aree Sherya, why are you crying??" Padmini got up and went towards her while Abhay noticed her tears, his heart piercing. He put the cup on table and side-hugged her while Sherya sobbed in his arms looking at her saying everyone got up and went towards her.

"What happened to Bhabhi??" Shlok asked while everyone made a circle around her and tried to stop her from crying while saying some soothing words.

"Aree hamare ghar mein Khushi se kabhi nahi roya jata Sherya so stop crying bache '' Madhav caressed her head.

"Ohh now I understand bhabhi is getting worried about the responsibilities which are gonna be on her shoulder soon as she will be the queen of Udaipur" Aanya said and pouted.

"Really?? Then it's not a big deal and who told you that you will look after everything alone, we'll distribute all the responsibilities and work in equal parts."

"I was not even thinking of leaving you alone as Maa didn't leave me. We also work as a team so how can I leave you alone and remember in future you also don't leave your daughter-in-law alone with all this." Padmini takes her in her arms from Abhay.

"Like my mother-in-law didn't leave me and I am not leaving you just like that"
Padmini hugged her and Sherya kept her head on her shoulder.

"If I would've know that just going for only two days from here I will get this much of love" Sherya chuckled in crying voice.

"Aree aise kaise ab toh apke vacations khatm hue hi hai Sherya bete toh ab no escape from here" Dadi jii said and caressed her hair.

Priyal smiled for seeing this family beautiful family.

"Bhabhi after all this you have my marriage to handle" Shlok said and smiled whole she nodded.

"Haa bhaiya Haa your wedding will be the best afterall it's my best friend wedding too" Sherya look at Priyal and smiled.

"Yeah we have to ask a date for their wedding too so let's call the pandit jii (priest) we told him already for the perfect and best date for their marriage" Dada jii said and indicated Madhav to call Priest.

Soon he video call on his number and everyone wait for him to pick up.

"Khama ghani Thakur saheb" Priest joined his hand and Madhav nodded his head.

"Pandit jii we ask you to took out some nearer date for Shlok's wedding" Madhav said and Priest nodded his head everyone look at him attentively and Sherya saw excitement in their eyes.

"I was doing that only I saw a nice date for them but it's just after kunwar saa rajtilak on 5 July" Priest said and everyone look at each other.

"It is just three days after the rajtilak…." Aanya said and they look at Priyal who gave them a unsatisfied look.

"Papa will not get agree on this date because he also need sometime" She said, Madhav and Vikram nodded their head.

"Pandit jii their is no any other perfect date for them?.." Vikram asked and Priest replied.

"Yes there is but it's after 6 months Hukum" He said and then everyone said in unison except Priyal, Sherya and Abhay.

"Nooooooo" Sherya flinched and Abhay look at her and chuckled.

"Then it would be better if we choose the previous date" Dadi jii suggested and everyone nodded.

After that they cut the call and look at Priyal who was looking tense.

"Areee beta don't worry I will make Raman bhai saa agree soon you just start the preparations" Madhav caressed Priyal's head.

"Chalo Sherya bete sabka muh toh mitha karwao" Dadi jii said and she got up and went in the kitchen and after 5 minutes she came back with vanilla and chocolate ice creams.

"Aree wahh ice cream" Vikram squealed and everyone laughed at him while Priyal didn't believe on her eyes.

They all enjoyed the ice cream and back to their work Shlok went to drop Priyal, Aanya went to her friend's home while Madhav do his paper work, Vikram went to take rest in his room, Padmini went with Vaishali at temple and Sherya went with Abhay to their room.

"Thank god everything went so well" Sherya said and Abhay nodded as they entered in their room She take a deep breath and jumped on the bed on her back.

"I missed this very much" She spread her arms and Abhay removed her coat and laid besides her while resting his head on his hand and facing her.

"But I missed you only" Abhay came forward to her face as he was about to kiss her his phone rang.

He take a deep breath and angrily picked the call.

"What??" Abhay groaned.

"Ohh yeah I remember…yes yes I am coming you start..hmm" He look at Sherya who was looking at him with beautifully blinking her eyes like a small child.

"Sorry baby girl I have a meeting so we'll continue this later" He kissed on her nose and get up, he leave and she went to prepare the meal for everyone.

At night after dinner:-

Sherya changed into a simple pjs and and Abhay take the shower he came inside his room with ruffling his head with towel, wearing only his trousers.

Sherya didn't noticed him and was applying moisturizer to her hands he suddenly back hugged her and she flinched.

"Abhay, what are you doing?" She asked and he kissed on her neck.

"Nothing just staring at my wife" He replied and she leaned on his shoulder.

"I want sleep now, you know I was waiting to sleep with you while cuddling" She said and he chuckled.

"You know, you were the same person who try to sleep separately on the couch and today you are saying something different, not bad" He teased her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay then I will not sleep with after all who I am to you" She pushed him dramatically and went to the bed, she took the pillow while he shook his head and smiled seeing her dramatic expressions.

"Really, then I will sleep on this king size bed alone that's a great thing and you will have to miss all this after all couch is quite uncomfortable thing to sleep" he said and Sherya fake chuckled.

"Who said that I will sleep on the couch it's you who's gonna sleep on the couch" She throws a pillow on him which he easily dodged.

"Really?? Then wait" Abhay said and threw the pillow on bed and dangerously walked towards her before she could run away he grabbed her waist and start tickling her the laughed voice echoed in their whole room.

Soon they stop this as they both were tired and slept in each other arms.

___________________
______________

Hope you all like the chapter do share your feedback.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.5K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

213K 8.5K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
113K 11.1K 89
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
95.3K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...