š— š—æ.š—„š—®š—·š—®š˜„š—®š˜'š˜€ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 22

25.2K 1.2K 67
By Realest_thinker7

Happy holi to all my readers here is the new chapter, enjoy.

The Sun rays fell upon her face and she opened her eyes with a yawn. She sat on the bed taking the support of backrest and rubbed her eyes. A beautiful smile crept on her face but before opening her eyes she joined her hands and thanked God.

"Ufff this beautiful morning and dangerous nightmares, thank god that Abhay picked up the call and made me sleep again" She opened her phone and saw a beautiful picture of them on wallpaper which Abhay forces her to set on her phone screen.

Last night when she called Abhay he picked up. He was in sleep but still he picked her call and she was so scared from telling him anything. So, she changed the topic and talked to him about her dream.

"Sherya, I told you on our marriage night that I will never touch you without your consent sweetheart then why are you scared??" He asked in his sleepy voice he was staring at the ceiling and his one hand was behind his head.

"I know Abhay but this dream makes my sleep shoo away" She made a pout and he chuckled.

"Okay, so you want me to sing a lullaby for you?" He asked and yawned as he was damn sleepy after working the whole day.

"No, I am just missing you so much," she said softly.

"Ugh you're not missing me you're missing the cuddling, warmth and my bare chest in which you buried her face and sleep like a bear" He said and smiled.

While she was blushing, "Okay,then I won't sleep hugging you next time" She said angrily and he laughed at her reaction.

"Then you will regret later as you can see yourself now, that how peacefully you're sleeping and letting me sleep also" He teased her a little more.

"Hmm hmm soo jaiye aap after all who I am to you??" She said with fake anger.

"Areee you're my one and only wife jaan" Abhay said in his sweet voice.

"Haa jaise logo ki toh 5-6 biwiyan hai...." She said and he laughed at her statement.

"Hoti hogi logo ki 5-6 biwiyan par meri toh unn 5-6 ka kaam akele hi karti hai toh mujhe toh meri ek hi badi pyari hai" He said and Sherya shook her head and smile slightly.

"Okay, fine now you sleep and I am also going to sleep" She said and was about to cut the call when he said.

"Okay, good night and one more thing I am coming to pick you up tomorrow so be ready and I want no fuse over it. Waise bhi you have to look after the preparations for Shlok's wedding as you're the eldest daughter-in-law......"

And now you're going to be the queen of Udaipur so take all the responsibilities of it as soon as possible and next week is my rajtilak so you have to do a lot of things. Now, your vacation is over sweetheart." He said and cut the call.

Sherya sighed and lay down again properly and thought about all of things. Soon she slept.

Sherya got ready in a beautiful pistachio color saree, which was complimenting her natural beauty, her beautiful red and fair cheek was glowing under the sunlight which was coming in her room. She applied a little makeup and at last she wore her mangalsutra and vermilion.

After this she went downstairs and saw Aditya in the kitchen.

"Papa, what are you doing??" Sherya entered the kitchen and asked him.

"I am preparing some dishes for Kunwar saa," Aditya smiled and replied.

"How do you know that he is coming??" Sherya jumped and sat on the kitchen slab.

"Yesterday, Thakur saheb called and informed me about it, by the way you were looking great just like the Rajawat family's royal daughter-in-law. So, that means you also know about his arrival, " Aditya said and wriggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah he informed me last night" She said and yawned and Aditya narrowed his eyes.

"Hmm so he is waking you up here also then what he did to my dearest daughter at his home-" Sherya cut him off and said.

"Palace papa...and let me tell you that he didn't wake me but his family. I have to wake up early in the morning for no reason because there are so many people making breakfast but they want me to wake up early and do nothing. But I have to make tea and coffee for everyone." Sherya said while making faces.

"Ohhhh my lovely daughter" Aditya placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Acha do you want to divorce Kunwar saa??" Aditya asked with a teasing smile but heard a loud piercing noise.

"Papa...." Sherya and Abhay said together they heard his voice and turned and saw him standing just outside the kitchen.

"Kunwar saa...bete how're you??" Aditya asked with hesitation.

"I was okay before this statement of yours" Abhay went towards him and touched his feet.

"Beta I was just kidding with Sherya" Aditya said and Abhay smiled slightly.

"But I really don't accept this thing, not even in fun papa," Abhay said and Aditya smiled.

"Thank god that my daughter and son-in-law are happy with each other that they can't even hear these things. But Kunwar saa if I hurt you then I am so sorry beta" Aditya said and Abhay smiled.

"No, papa nothing like this, it's just I am happy with my life and wife" He said and Aditya nodded.

"Sherya takes kunwar saa with you in the living room. I am coming after giving the last touch to all dishes," Aditya said and Sherya nodded before jumping down from the slab.

Sherya and Abhay make their way outside.

'You forced my daughter into this reckless relationship and made her life hell. I will make sure that I will make this statement true one day, Abhay Singh Rajawat.'

As they came out of the kitchen, Abhay asked. "Where's your room??" He looks here and there at the house.

"Why?"

"I want to see your room that's why"

"No, for now Papa is expecting you here in the living room so sit here only" Sherya said and sat there.

Abhay narrowed his eyes and sat beside her and said with serious expressions.

"I hope that you didn't take that divorce thing" Abhay whispered near her ear.

"What if I take it seriously, will you give me divorce?" She asked and Abhay tightly held her waist and pulled her towards him, making her gasp.

"Then I will make sure that you will regret that decision of yours and about me giving you divorce then this will never happen, not even in your dreams sweetheart. But if you ever try to think about this then I will tie you up from the bed and make your nightmares true" He whispered the last thing and her body shivered hearing his words.

"Breakfast is ready c'mon" Aditya shouted from the dining room and he left her and went towards it while Sherya rubbed her waist which he held just a second ago and mumbled something.

After the breakfast they bid goodbye to Aditya. Sherya cried but he gave her support and soon they sat in their car and went away.

Soon their car was running like an airplane and she noticed that they were not alone. There were some guards who were following them. In other cars; there were at least three more Mercedes behind them.

She shook her head and looked outside through the window when Abhay sped up which made her jerk. She held her seatbelt tightly. She even noticed that they left behind the guards also.

"Abhay, slow down you're driving like a maniac please slow down it's making me scared and let me tell you, your driving skills are really bad" She looked at him who was smirking.

"You think this is bad?" He asks, laughing.

"Umm... yes" She said with fear. If he went any faster, the car might start flying.

He suddenly presses the button to unlock the seat belt and moves his one hand from the steering wheel, grabs her waist and pulls her in his lap.

"What are you doing??" She panicked.

"Showing you what bad really looks like.."

"Showing you how incredible it feels" Then he takes her hands and puts it on the steering wheel...

"Think you can keep us alive for a bit" He whispered in her ears and started placing a sloppy kiss over her back which was uncovered because of her blouse and neck her hands start trembling as he starts roaming his hands over her.

"Abhay, stop it..." She moaned and he smirked between the kisses.

"Why, sweetheart, aren't your driving skills better than mine??" He said slowly near her ear and biting her earlobe sensually, he saw the car go here and there but he ignored it and was still teasing her.

She was praying and sweating badly, "please Abhay stop it, it's dangerous, it might lead us to an accident" She said in a crying voice as she already didn't know the driving and Abhay was controlling the accelerator and brake.

"Okay as say jaan" He placed a last kiss on the side of her neck and to save the car from colliding into some tree he took over the control and Sherya crawled slowly at her place.

After that she didn't say anything and just thanked God for saving them. Abhay chuckled to see her state and her pale face.

_____________________
_______________

Hope you all like the chapter, share the reviews.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.5K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
29.5K 1.8K 21
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
3.5M 195K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
205K 10.6K 33
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...