๐— ๐—ฟ.๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 21

25.1K 1.2K 62
By Realest_thinker7

"You know what happened in the mall Daksh, Priyal suddenly hugged me and people thought that we're lesbians and started looking at us weirdly and you should have seen their faces," Priyal made some faces, Daksh laughed at her with Sherya.

But the whole scenario of the living room shocked them. Sherya's eyes went wide while Priyal's body froze like it was in the south pole.

The whole Rajawat family was there and looking at them with angry, weird, neutral, dangerous expressions.

"Areee you guys came, how are you my princess??" Raman asked and Sherya looked at him with a smile and her eyes watered to see him she walked to him and he side hugged her.

Suddenly the tears fell from her eyes after hugging him. All the memories crossed in her mind how he saved her from Chauhans and how he always treats her like his own daughter.

"What happened beta??" Raman asked as he felt tears on his shirt.

"Nothing uncle just missed you alot" Sherya said in a crying voice.

"I missed you too, my child, common sit, Daksh how are you?? It's been so long we haven't meet" Raman said and Daksh touched his feet.

While Sherya touched Dada, Dadi, Madhav and Padmini's feet nobody said anything so she sat on the other couch.

"I am fine, I just can't get time from my job" He said and Raman smiled.

"Hmm indeed a pilot's life must be so tiring, right??" Raman besides Madhav and Daksh sat beside Sherya who was feeling nervous under so many burning gazes.

Priyal went inside with all the bags and Aravind was gritting his teeth in anger to see Shlok who was looking dashing in black suit. Soon everyone adjust at their place Sherya was feeling awkward under so many gazes so she excused herself and upstairs at Priyal's room.

Priyal was sitting near the window lost in her thoughts Sherya came inside and saw her.

"Why they all are here??" Sherya asked with annoying expressions.

"They are here for me, Shlok wants to marry that's why they all are here" Priyal sighed and looked at Sherya who was sat besides her.

"And what do you think Priyal??" She asked and Priyal smiled sadly.

"Doesn't matter it's just dad will ask you about them so say good things only" Priyal said and look other side.

"I won't do that, I was forced in this marriage but I will not let past repeat Priyal they are jerks they want us to live our life according to them and I will not let you suffer" She placed her hand on her cheek and Priyal smiled slightly.

"Then we won't let them control our life we both will change the whole situation Sherya" Priyal kept her hand on her hand.

"It's not so easy Priyal" Sherya said sadly.

"I know but we can do this and you're upcoming queen of Udaipur so you have to be strong" Priyal said and for some minutes Sherya was slient.

"You're right, but still do you really want to marry Shlok??" Sherya asked and Priyal nodded then they both went in the kitchen where Daksh was already present, he was drinking the water from bottle.

"Ohh so here is the pretty ladies, by the way Priyal your dad was calling you outside" Daksh said and Priyal went outside.

Sherya was arranging the plates and making the tea for everyone. Daksh stand besides her leaning to the slab.

"Sherya, kon aya hai?" Daksh asked and Sherya looked at him.

"They are my in laws and would be in laws of Priyal, they are here to discuss about Priyal and Shlok's wedding" She replied and Daksh was looking at him with shock.

"When did you get married?? Where's your husband?" He asked and she poured the tea in every cup.

"How I got married is a long story and about my husband then he didn't come here" She settled all the cups and snacks in a tray and went out, leaving Daksh confused.

Sherya served the tea to all and sat beside Raman, right Priyal was there.

"Raman ji, I think our children talk at once so that they will get to know each other better" Madhav said while sipping the tea.

"Sure, Priyal go and show Shlok our garden" Raman said softly while she nodded.

They went in the garden and after 15 minutes they came back and Raman observed Priyal expressing that she was looking happy to him.

"I hope it will be a yes from your side Raman ji because my son already likes your daughter very much" Madhav said and Raman looked at Priyal who blinked her eyes and gave her answer Raman smiled and said.

"It's a yes from our side too" They all congratulate each other.

"Okay, so we will discuss with our pandit and let you know a date for marriage" Dada jii said and everyone look at him with shock.

"Marriage?? So sudden like..we just fix the rishta now" Raman hesitate about their words.

"Aree but you like Shlok we like Priyal they both like each other so what's the problem?" He said and Raman look at Priyal who was standing with expressionless face.

"Okay, we will think about it" Raman sighed and smiled lightly while Rajawat family look at each other and move outside.

Everyone move behind them they all were going and rest of them were go to see off them.

"So, Sherya you're coming with us right??" Padmini said and before Sherya could speak Raman said.

"No, she is not going anywhere today because she is staying at my place after all my daughter has come first time after her marriage even Kunwar saa didn't came to pick her so we can't let her go like this" He placed his hand on her head and she smiled slightly seeing father emotions.

"Hmm okay then Abhay will come to pick you tomorrow evening" Padmini kept her hand on her cheek and smiled but Sherya could see different emotion behind this smile.

She touched everyone's feet and they all went while the other came back inside the house.

"Sherya you in laws are weird like how can they decide marriage so soon" Raman sipped the water and said.

"But what is wrong in it dad as they said when me and Shlok have no problem then let them do whatever they want" Priyal said and everyone look at her.

"Priyal you're my daughter not a thing which I can give anyone whenever they will ask" He replied and she move to her bedroom without saying anything.

"It's okay uncle she was not in good mood today" Sherya said and move behind her.

She went to her room and hugged her from behind she was in her balcony while seeing the trees and birds.

"What happened Priyu?? Did he try to do something?" Sherya asked and saw some tears on Priyal face.

"Why? Why Sherya? Why? Why this is all happening to us we never thought anything wrong about anyone then why this all happening?? First Abhay forced you to marry him and now Shlok is forcing me.." Priyal cried and hugged Sherya tightly.

"You know what Priyal this all happening because we are letting this happen I didn't have a choice but you have—"

"No, I also don't have any choice because he already get marry to me legally it's just a formality which he is doing but this is not a main concern Sherya the main concern is I am pregnant with his child" Priyal cut off Sherya and after hearing all this Sherya get freeze on her place.

"Aravind bhai knows all this that's why just for taking revenge he trapped Aanya some days ago and maybe she is also pregnant that's why Shlok is blackmailing me and Aravind bhai" Priyal cried but Sherya was not ready to move from her place.

"If Abhay will get to know about this all he will kill all 5 of us" Sherya whispered and Priyal looked at her.

"Please don't tell this to Abhay bhai saa we know that that's why we didn't involve him in this all" Priyal requested her.

"But then what about Aanya??" Sherya asked and Priyal wiped her tears.

"After my marriage Aravind bhai saa and Aanya will also get marry this is the deal Aravind bhai made with Shlok because both family has reputation in the society and they don't want to spoil that" Priyal looked to the garden while Sherya was still in shock.

"But today or tomorrow everyone will know about this Priyal then what will we do??" She asked in loud voice.

"Till then everyone will get settle in their lives" Priyal said and move inside the bedroom.

"That's why you want to marry him as soon as possible, right??" Sherya asked and Priyal turn to her.

"Yes because I don't want to let two more lives suffer in this, but after marrying him I will not change I will continue my studies and will become a doctor no matter what I have to do for it" She said with assurance while Sherya was still scared.

"Yaar baaki sab toh thik hai but I am still scared about Abhay's reaction when he will get to know all of this he will kill me first for hiding this all" Sherya said with afraid.

"Nothing will happen to you Sherya you just have to act like you don't know anything" Priyal keep a hand on her shoulder.

But she didn't reply anything and went outside Daksh was in living room with Raman while Aravind was nowhere.

"Okay, uncle now I should leave papa must be waiting for me" Sherya said while looking at her watch.

"Aree today you were suppose to stay here Sherya" Raman said and Sherya smiled politely.

"No uncle not today but I promise some other day even now we will be relatives so I will come here often" She said and Raman laughed.

"Hmm someone learn from you to make excuses" Raman said and side hugged Sherya and they bid goodbye while Daksh went with her.

The ride was slient neither she spoke anything nor he did soon they reached to her house she was about to go out when Daksh held her hand.

"I know there's something which is making you worry and I also know that you won't share it but always remember I there for you whenever you need my help just call me okay??" Daksh said and Sherya smiled at him while nodding her head.

She went inside and meet with Aditya they had their dinner and Sherya shows him everything which she brought today they both chat and then she went in her room she shows happiness to Aditya but every passing second giving her tension.

After thinking much she change into a plazo and top. She went to her bed and opened her phone she saw a picture of Abhay and her this was the picture they click in their balcony on demand of Sherya she always want a candid picture with him.

In this picture Abhay looks like happy, calm and composed but in reality he is just opposite to it after thinking much she slept.

*************
Next morning, Sherya wear a beautiful green saree and came downstairs she saw Abhay in the living room he was sitting their with expressionless face.

"Abhay, you're here" Sherya smiled and went to him but he didn't look at her at once in the meanwhile Aditya comes out with the breakfast.

"Aree Sherya good you come now c'mon help me to settle the dishes" He said and she went to set the table with confusion.

Soon they three settled on the dinning table Abhay was talking nicely to Aditya but ignoring Sherya.

He even denied her to serve him she was confused and scared to see his actions.

"Kunwar saa I was thinking if Sherya could continue her studies she always want to become a doctor I hope you don't have any problem in it" Aditya said politely and Abhay's jaw clenched.

"We'll talk about this some other day papa for now we're getting late c'mon Sherya let's go, I am waiting for you in the car" Abhay got up and move outside.

After bidding bye to Aditya she also move behind d him and settle on the passenger seat. Sherya slowly side seeing Abhay who was looking dangerous and his knuckles tighten around the steering.

After 30 minutes of some dangerous silence Abhay asked "did you know that Aanya was not at the palace whole night when i came back??"

Sherya's eyes widened and he stopped the car with a jerk in front of the palace.

They entered inside and she found everyone there with Aanya who was silently staring at something as she was sitting on the couch in a disheveled state.

"What happened to her??" She whispered and Abhay whispered something in her ear from behind.

"Wahi joh ab tumhare sath hone wala hai. I will give the taste of your own medicine I will tell you how it feels when someone rapes you" He dragged her and she saw everyone looks at her with disgust and hatred.

"Nooooooo" Sherya was taking deep breaths and with a jerk she sat on the bed her hand went in her hair she was sweating under the cold temperature.

"I can't let this happen I need to tell everything to Abhay" She called him and a slow hoarse voice came from other side.

______________________
__________________

Hey, everyone hope you all like the chapter. Please share your views and tell me about the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 15.9K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

410K 20.4K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
102K 10.1K 85
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

210K 8.4K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...