Striptease // Ateez // OT8 x...

By DearAtiny

Maya pays her bills by doing striptease. One day she meets a new client that will change her life. More

Intro - pls read
1 - stripper virgin
2 - birthday boy
3 - all rules are off
4 - all of your time
5 - I like the teasing
6 - show, not tell
7 - I want the first kiss
8 - a what now?
9 - clingy and exhausted
10 - hard to sleep
11 - let me help you relax
12 - pervert
13 - bad girl
14 - disgusting
15 - I love you
16 - too harsh
17 - you deserve happiness
18 - family
19 - starved
20 - sleepy sex
21 - toys
22 - color green
23 - Jeju
24 - perfect fit
25 - surprise
26 - property of Ateez
27 - cum for me
28 - heaven
29 - delicious
30 - nervous
31 - smile
32 - diamonds and emerald
33 - dance
34 - ride
35 - open. your. mouth.
36 - skills
37 - next to you
38 - aftermath
39 - lunch. brunch. whatever.
40 - regret
41 - go easy
42 - delicate fingers
43 - date night
44 - all yours
45 - good boy
46 - mirror
47 - pretty skirt
48 - clean and ready to go
49 - two, two and four
50 - to my eight loves
51 - 29 days
52 - bland
53 - priorities
54 - dumbass
55 - we choose you
56 - I'm sorry
58 - DNA
59 - nine becomes ten
60 - baby daddy
61 - the end
Bonus chapter - happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2 - WooSan

57 - please

1.6K 52 6
By DearAtiny

When Maya woke up the next morning it took her a moment to realize where she was. The feeling of safety and warmth was overwhelming, bringing tears to her eyes. Seonghwa's side of the bed was empty, and now she heard the shower in the other room.

She was resting her head on a strong arm, the other one over her waist. She sighed and wriggled a little closer to Yeosang. He seemed to wake up from her moving, and she tried to keep still.

«You awake?» he whispered with his deep morning voice.

«Mhm,» she mumbled, enjoying the warmth from his body.

«This is nice,» he said, putting words to her feelings.

«Very nice.»

«I can't believe you're here,» he said, pulling her even closer. He buried his nose in her hair, inhaling her scent. Maya got goosebumps. «Are you cold?» he smirked.

«No, stupid,» she said, not scared to hurt his feelings. He was clearly teasing her.

«Are you sure? You're kinda trembling.»

«Stop blowing warm air in my ear and I might be able to lay still.»

He chuckled and she smiled to herself.

«Your hand feels good,» she said after a while. He had moved it from just resting on her waist to her belly.

«There's really a baby in here?»

She giggled. She led his hand to her left side, to a special point on her belly, and pushed it firmly against her skin. It didn't take long before he gasped.

«Was that...?»

«Yeah, it was a kick.»

«Oh my god!»

His genuine reaction made her laugh happily. She turned around to look at him and saw tears in his eyes.

«Yeosang,» she smiled warmly and touched his cheek. They looked into each other's eyes until Maya's eyes found his lips. «May I...»

«Yes!» he said before she could finish her sentence, and smashed their lips together.

When Seonghwa came out from the bathroom he didn't expect to see Yeosang and Maya making out like there was no tomorrow.

«Horny much?» he muttered.

«Shut up!» Yeosang gasped as Maya pulled away from him.

«Yes!» she said. «Can you blame me? It's been months!»

«Seriously? You haven't...» Seonghwa looked at her with surprise on his face.

«I have not slept with anyone, no,» she said, sitting up in bed. Yeosang had a pout on his face and a tent in his pajama bottoms. «Did you?»

«Well...» Seonghwa actually blushed. «We... we slept with each other.»

«Yes, obviously, but not anyone from outside the group?»

«No!»

Maya looked at Seonghwa for a few seconds and then she shrugged.

«Well then,» she said and turned back to Yeo. «Where were we?»

«Are you seriously going to...»

«No,» she said, not even looking at Hwa. «I'm not ready for that yet. But it doesn't hurt just... kissing a little.»

«Are you sure you're ready for that, though?» he asked.

«Yes! I'm ready for sex too, you know, emotionally, it's more of a... practical issue.»

Both men furrowed their brows, they couldn't even imagine what she was talking about.

«I haven't shaved in months!» she blurted out, rolling her eyes at their mindlessness.

«Oh fuck!»

Maya squealed when Seonghwa threw himself over her on the bed. Of course, he made sure not to actually land on top of her, he was very careful of her bump.

«What are you doing?!» she laughed when he attacked her neck.

«Remember our kink list?» he said against her skin, kissing and licking.

«Mhm,» she sighed.

«I was the one to write 'hairy sex' on the list.»

She looked at him with raised eyebrows, and Yeosang laughed his adorable dark laughter.

«Seriously?»

«Yes! I totally want it. Also, if you insist on shaving, I would do anything if you'd let me be the one to do the job.»

She looked like she didn't believe him, and he just pounced on her, making both her and Yeo laugh.

«I'll fucking prove how much I want it,» he growled.

Maya was slightly shaking when Hwa asked if he could take off her t-shirt.

«Are you scared?» he said, not quite understanding what she was worried about.

«I'm not scared of you guys, it's just... My body is changing... Like a lot. I don't...»

«And I can't wait to see it,» Seonghwa said, slowing down. He laid down next to her and just stroked her hair, her cheek, her lips... «You've been alone with this pregnancy all this time, but now you have us... We'll help you every step of the way. And I can pretty much guarantee that not one of us will want you any less just because you're preggo.»

«Don't say preggo,» she huffed, before smiling again.

«I've missed you so much, MeyMey,» he said, his voice laced with emotion. «So much it's been painful. I didn't think I'd ever be happy again. But now I am. Much happier than I thought would even be possible.»

«I felt so alone,» she quietly cried. «I wasn't meant to be alone. I missed my family. You guys are my family. Do you think we can be a family again?»

«We'll never let go of you now, Maya. You belong with us.»

Out in the living room San and Wooyoung had barely shown their faces before the sounds from the bedroom started.

«We're gonna go for a walk,» San said, grabbing Woo's hand.

«Excellent idea, my love.»

«We'll go with you,» Yunho said, pulling Mingi along. Mingi pouted, but he didn't fight it. This was not the time to get freaky, he understood that. Maya needed to reconnect with them, but not all of them, at once. She was pregnant, for god's sake!

So Jongho and Hongjoong were the only ones left.

«Should I order breakfast?» he suggested, and Jongho nodded. The three people in the other room would need food after sex. Joong ordered plenty of food from the hotel's app, and then the two of them looked at each other.

«Should we leave?» Jongho asked.

«I kinda wanna go in there,» Hongjoong admitted. «Is that crazy?»

«I want it too,» Jongho admitted. «But can we?»

«We could ask?»

«Let's ask.»

Hongjoong got to his feet, with Jongho right behind him, slowly walking towards the door that was only partially muffling the sounds. There were careful moans, from more than one person, and Joong hesitated for a moment before knocking.

«Come in!» Yeosang said, his deep voice easily recognized.

Joong opened the door slowly. It was impossible to not look at the scene on the bed in front of him. For a second he felt really stupid, but Maya's eyes were on him.

«J-jongho-ah and I were wondering...» he finally started.

«Please,» she said, reaching her hand toward him. «Please, I need you.»

It was different. It felt different. There was no rush, no rolling around like crazy, no jumping and throwing each other around. It was a rather calm, beautiful time together on the hotel bed. Maya was undressed, and worshipped. Her worries were kissed away, licked away, forced away with teasing tongues, loving kisses, hungry mouths. Seonghwa wasn't lying, he thoroughly enjoyed finally being able to taste her sweet juices again. Her baby bump, roughly six months in the making, was making it hard to keep eye contact, so he read her body to give her what she needed and wanted. Maya had her hands in his hair in the beginning, but eventually, she laid back, sharing loving kisses with the other three. One after the other they got to finally kiss her. They had missed it. Now that they felt her tongue against their own, tasted her, heard her sounds, they realized how much. It was emotional, to say the least.

«Please,» she begged as they felt her body tensing. «Please undress, I need to feel you. Please.»

Was this how it had always felt? Knowing that she wanted them, and even needed them? Did it always affect their hearts as it did now?

Her orgasm, brought on by Seonghwa's exceptional tongue on her cunt, was powerful and fucking hot. All four of the boys were struggling with hard-ons that needed to be dealt with.

«Need you,» she whispered, looking at Seonghwa. «Inside. Please.»

«I should get a condom then,» he said, but she held him back.

«I can't get any more pregnant than I already am. Please fuck me, I want your cum. I fucking need it!» 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BET By Sarou

Fanfiction

14.8K 641 52
What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's feelings? Hii~ it is my first ateez bxb st...
162K 1.7K 26
(@woahhwa on tumblr) contains mature content; read at your own consent; requests open :D
2.3K 154 14
An emotionally unavailable high school slut, a trust fund baby turned delinquent, and a virgin farmer's boy all find themselves caught in a love tria...
47.4K 3.4K 47
[Completed] A promise, A protection. Promising is easy, Fighting up with it is harder. At the end of the day, The only way to see the daylights again...