๐— ๐—ฟ.๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 20

27.5K 1.2K 23
By Realest_thinker7

(Please avoid the mistakes because this is and unedited chapter as I am sleepy now and phone is about to dead too, so enjoy the chapter and share your thoughts)

"Uhmmm papa it's the best pulav as always you know I missed it so much" Sherya moaned and take another bite.

"Areey bete aram se…Acha tell me what would you like to have for dinner??" Aditya chuckled and asked, Sherya gulped and looked at him with a sad face.

(My child carefully….now tell me what would you like to have for dinner)

"Papa I will not be here for dinner actually Abhay will come to pick me in evening" She said and Aditya look up from his plate.

"What?? Why?? It's been so long we didn't even get a chance to talk I won't let you go, you're my daughter and only I will decide—"

"But papa–"

"No but Sherya I will call Thakur saa and inform him" Aditya said like it's not a matter of fact.

"Papa, Abhay will get disappoint with me" She mumbled and Aditya didn't said anything and pick his phone from table.

He dialed a number Sherya knew that he won't back off so she sat silently and start eating Aditya put the phone on speaker and after 3 ring the call was picked.

On the other side Madhav who was sitting in his cabin with his dad (Vikram) and Shlok was sitting in front of him and as Madhav picked the call Abhay also entered in his cabin and sat beside Shlok.

"Hello, Kahma ghani Thakur saa, mein Aditya baat kar rha hu..."

(Hello, Kahma ghani (greetings) Thakur saa Aditya this side)

"Ghani khama Aditya jii ajj kese yaad kiya humne toh socha tha ki beti apke pas pheli baar ayi hai toh apke pas baat karne ka toh smay hi nahi hoga" Madhav replied and put the phone on speaker.

(Ghani khama Aditya jii how did you remember me today, I thought your daughter has come to you so you won't have second to talk to others)

"Jii usi silse (matter) mein apse baat karni thi" As Aditya said this Sherya looked at him with hesitation.

(Yes, actually I wanted to talk to you about this matter)

"Yes tell me" Madhav looked at everyone with confusion and they also look at him with same expressions.

"Thakur saa umm actually I want Sherya to stay here for 2-3 days after all I met her after so long time so I hope you don't mind with it and you're elder member of that house so thought it will be better if I will talk to you about this" Aditya said politely and Madhav look up and see everyone's facial expressions change.

Madhav's eyes met to his father who gestured him something he sighed and said softly.

"Jii thik hai Abhay will come after 2 days to pick her up and I will ask Padmini to send Sherya's stuff there" Sherya's eyes get widened and a excitement scream left from her mouth but Aditya covered her mouth immediately.

"Okay, thank you so much Thakur saa" Aditya said and cut the call.

"Yepieee papa you're the best thank you so much I love you" Sherya jumped from her chair and hugged Aditya, she started jumping again Aditya laughed seeing her happy.

On the other side the slience was still in surrounding Abhay was just calm and didn't spoke anything.

"Abhay–" Madhav was cut by Abhay .

"Dad you shouldn't gave her permission for staying there" He stated and got up from his chair and start moving out.

"Abhay, stop" Vikram stopped him and he stand on his place as he cannot deny any of his order.

"She is also a human being so treat her like one. She wants to stay there so let her, after all this marriage was so sudden for her and after this marriage thing she didn't get a time for herself so let her enjoy'' Vikram said and Abhay nodded his head but got a call from Sherya.

He looks at elders and picked the call he stands with facing his back towards them and looking out of the big glass window.

"Hello Kunwar saa" Sherya said slowly.

"Hmmm" He just hummed and she made a face, Aditya snatched her phone said.

"Kunwar saa hum bol rahe hai Aditya kese ho beta??" Aditya asked politely.

(Kunwar saa Aditya this side, how are you child?)

"Jee papa hum thik hai aap kese hai?" Abhay replied calmly.

(Yes papa i am fine here, how are you??)

"Yes I am also fine my child i wanna ask you if Sherya could stay here for 2-3 days, i already asked Thakur saa but you're her husband so I thought to ask you too" Aditya said and calmed Sherya who was sitting with huge stress about his reply.

"Aree papa she is your daughter, you don't need to ask my permission, nor is it required" Abhay replied politely which made both daughter and father happy.

"Okay then take care of yourself" He said and cut the call and saw Sherya's face which was glowing with happiness.

"I am proud of my son" Madhav sighed and turned his gaze to his file.

"If you guys are done then listen to me" Shlok said loudly and Abhay turns to him and sat besides him.

"Yes, tell us why did you call us here??" Madhav looked up and asked and everyone looked at him attentively.

"Dad please send my rishta to Raman Rajput house for Priyal because I already fucked up so much" Shlok rubbed hsi temple.

"Now, what happened??"Abhay asked, keeping one hand on his shoulder.

"Umm Priyal ran away last night his brother came to pick her up and they're staying here in Udaipur, as Aravind brought a house here so before Raman Rajput get to know about what I did to Priyal please send my rishta" Shlok completed and Madhav's eyes turned red due to anger and Vikram shook his head while Abhay sighed.

"Are you both getting out of mind or what first Abhay forced Sherya then you married to her forcefully now you're saying she ran away…what you guys want from me and if I send your rishta for her how can you be so sure that she will accept it??" Madhav shouted and asked loudly to which Shlok smirked.

"Don't worry about that, dad! Start the preparations and go to his house, the rest of the things are on my shoulder" Shlok assured them and smiled slightly.

Sherya was laying carelessly on her bed and trying to call her first love of her life who was not picking her call she made a pout and heard a loud knock on her room's door she sat on the bed and straightened her saree.

"Papa come in," She said and Aditya entered with the tray of chocolate milkshake.

"Sherya, why didn't you change I know that you don't like sarees remember your farewell on which you wore saree for the very first time and at the end you get tired and start crying and said 'I will never wear this ridiculous thing ever in my life' But you were looking beautiful that day" Aditya smiled and Sherya smiled.

"But now it's my routine to wear heavy jewelry, sarees, Rajputi dresses, even western dresses just for some business party which I wore only once. The rest of the time it was always saree. Except these I am not allowed to wear anything there, they even ban suits and kurtis. I only wear suits one time and then maa saa deny me to wear suits" …..Sherya made a sad face and Aditya kept his one hand on her head and caressed her hair.

"Are you really happy there my child??" Aditya asked and tension was written on his face.

"Yes papa except this thing everyone and everything is just perfect" Sherya fake smiles and tells lies as she knows that her father will get tensed more when he will hear more about her situation.

"Hmm then it's fine because I have a surprise for you" Aditya said with a grin and Sherya looked at him with confusion.

He dragged her to her cupboard and opened it. She was shocked to see her dresses which she used to wear before marriage: her jeans, top, kurtis, jackets, suits, dresses, gowns, lehengas and what not she jumped and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much dad but how did you bring this all here??" She asked and Aditya smirked and didn't tell her anything but she was happy to see her clothes back.

"So now whenever you feel uncomfortable about your clothes just come here and feel comfortable with yourself because here, there is no one who will disturb you" He caressed her head and she smiled widely.

In the meantime her phone rang and she saw the caller ID and saw Aditya. He thought it's Abhay so he smiled teasingly and went out.

Sherya closed the door and picked the call while choosing something for her to wear.

"Hey Priyu, where are you jaan??" Sherya asked and saw her shoe collection which made her eyes wide.

"I am in Udaipur with dad and Bhai" She replied and Sherya sat on the floor with her shoes.

"Huh what are you doing here in Udaipur??" Sherya asked and Priyal sighed.

"It's a long story I will tell you some other day, btw how did you get time from your busy schedule Kunwar rani saa??" Priyal emphasized the word and Sherya chuckled to hear the last word.

"I am at papa's house that's why I get the time, and I am thinking we should meet somewhere so that I can share and hear my and your story" Sherya said and Priyal jumped.

"Sure sure I think we should meet at Marchant mall and I was thinking that we can watch movie then we'll do some shopping and chatting then we will get back to home, what's say??" Priyal excitedly asked and Sherya said yes to her.

Then they cut the call and Sherya changed into comfortable plazo and top then she went out and spend some time with her father, she told her about Priyal and her plan.

They talked and then went for a walk in Park after that they made their dinner and then went to sleep. Sherya laid down on her bed and thought to call Abhay but he didn't pick up.

On the other side at Rajawat's palace everyone was sitting in the living room. Padmini was sulking after knowing about Shreya.

"This girl, I know she will do something like that when we didn't agree to her then her father called" Padmini said and Dadi jii was thinking something but her thoughts got interpreted when Madhav said.

"Let her enjoy it. After coming back she will be busy again with her responsibilities so let her take a rest for two days and do preparations for tomorrow" Madhav got up and started to go into his room.

"Preparations??" Dadi jii asked and Dada jii replied.

"Yes preparations we are going for Shlok marriage" Dadi jii and Padmini look at everyone confusingly.

"Shlok wedding with whom and who is the family at Abhay's time I didn't get the time to check everything but I will not do Shlok's wedding like this" Padmini said angrily.

"Hum abhi shadi karane nahi jaa rahe hai bas rishte ki baat karne jaa rahe hai Padmini and this all we are doing on your son's demand and the girl is Sherya's  friend Priyal now don't ask anything or don't dare to create any fuse" Madhav said loudly which make her shut her mouth and went to his room.

And everyone else also went to their rooms Abhay was twisting and turning on bed he was having very difficult time he got up and walked towards bar area which was separately made in his room he make a drink for himself and sit on a couch while holding the glass in one hand and lighting the cigarette with other hand.

"Abhay, what the hell are you doing??" Sherya scrunched her nose while seeing him puffing cigarette in balcony and rubbing his temple.

"Sherya, I am not in mood to hear anything right now so go back to the room" He replied angrily.

"Huh here my cruel husband is burning his lungs so how can go inside??" She said and stand in front him with folding her hands on her chest with making a pout.

Abhay never get off from her beauty she was wearing a her cartoon pajama shorts and a long oversized t-shirt which was only showing her bare milky legs.

"Sherya, don't make me more angry already I am stressed about my upcoming project" He said and try to not scare her.

"Ohh so after puffing cigarette people forget their stress then I will have one too after all I have so much burden of stress of your morning coffee, sulking mood and your mom's rules about this and that, so maybe this will help me too" She picked one cigarette in her hand from the coffee table and took the lighter from his pocket.

While he thinks he is just doing this for scaring him so he let her do whatever she wants she sat besides him and try to hold the cigarette in her fingers in first attempt it fell on the ground and he chuckled.

She picked it again and shoved it's front part in her mouth and lightened the lighter as she was about to lightened the cigarette he threw away it and his too.

"Are you getting out of senses? What were you trying to do Huh??" He shouted and make her flinched with his voice and action.

"And what were you doing whenever you have any stress just come to me not to this mistress cigarette" She opened her arms and make puppy eyes

"Okay I won't do this until you won't" She kissed his forehead and ignored his shard glare

Next day:-

Sherya's outfit👆

Priyal's outfit👆

Sherya and Priyal was enjoying her time they watched a movie, they were having their talks more then watching movie after that they went for shopping.

"Yar Shery I think you should try this" Priyal grab her attention and threw a strapless top to her.

"Aree I will try this but where will I wear this??" Sherya said and Priyal made faces and grinned.

"In your room baby I hope you don't wear dhoti kurta in night" She said and Sherya rolled her eyes.

"Shut up I am okay in this kurti and I want something for Aanya not for me" Sherya said and Priyal went near her and Back hugged her waist.

"Hmm you're not looking bad in your kurti too I can still flirt with you" She rubbed her arm with her to which Sherya make a disgusting face.

"Mend your ways Priyu, now I have fully doubt on you" Sherya twitched her lips and Priyal giggled.

"You know that I am quite fertile but I like your sulking face when someone touch you like this. Acha tell me did you make this face in front of Abhay too when he touches you like this Huh??" Priyal start touching her waist from here and there making her laughed.

But soon they stopped when they saw everyone was looking at them they got out off the mall and laughed at people's weird faces.

After that they shopped much then move to Parking area they booked cab and waiting for that. They were laughing and talking when a bmw stand in front of them they looked at it and a bright smile spread across their lips.

"Daksh..oh my god how come you here??" Priyal shouted in excitement which make him chuckled.

"Leave that things and tell me what are these beautiful ladies doing here alone at this deserted area??" He asked and looked Sherya who gave him polite smile and said.

"We were waiting for our cab" He got down from his car and opened the back door and said softly.

"Get inside Priyal there's no way that I will leave you two like this c'mon get in the car" Priyal sat sliently and Priyal smiled and try to denied but his one playful glare was enough to are her agree ad she get inside he close the door and hold Sherya's hand to which she grasped.

He make her sit at passenger seat anfmd went to the other side at driver's seat he drove off to where Priyal gave her address.

"So, how did you come here Daksh??" Sherya asked this time and he said.

"I had a meeting here that's why I am here in Udaipur btw what you girls are doing here??" He asked and they sighed.

"Long story we'll tell you some other day" Sherya said and Priyal nodded in agreement.

"Hmm no problem but are you guys interested to having an ice cream??" Daksh asked and they both jumped on their seats.

"Why not?? But my house is just on 5 minutes distance" Priyal said to which he shrugged off and stop the car in front of an ice-cream parlor and went to bring their ice-creams.

He came back and they enjoyed their ice creams with chatting about their college that how they become senior junior to good friends.

After 5 minutes they reached to Priyal's house and they both got off from his car Priyal and Sherya still licking their ice-creams while Daksh was watching them as he didn't bought for himself because he hate ice and both best friend hate this fact.

"Daksh come on meet papa and then go come" Priyal invite him inside and he nodded then they all move went inside.

"You know what happened in the mall Daksh, Priyal suddenly hugged me and people thought that we're lesbians and start looking at us weirdly and you should have seen their faces," Priyal made some faces, Daksh laughed at her with Sherya.

But the whole scenario of living room shocked them Sherya eyes went wide while Priyal's body freeze like it was in south pole.

The whole Rajawat family was there and looking at them with angry, weird, neutral, dangerous expressions.

___________________
_______________

Ufff big chapter🥲🥲

Well this is the compensation of the late update which I am going to update because this Saturday there's a farewell in my college I am host of the party, so which me luck and wait for the next update.😘😘😘

Don't worry I will try to update till Monday pkaa wala promise..😍😍

Hope you all like the chapter please share your views.

Don't forget to Vote 👇
Comment 👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 55.5K 35
( ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ #๐Ÿ) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
57.2K 2.1K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...
270K 16K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
167K 12.8K 18
โ™กBook one in Destiny seriesโ™ก **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...