๐€๐ฅ๐จ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐๐ž...

erwenc_

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐ˆ ๐ ๐“ ๐‘ ๐Ž
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•

๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

7.3K 201 30
erwenc_

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

Alora and I didn't make it to the bed when we began to heavily make out against the locked door.

I couldn't resist her any longer. I wanted her, all of her.

She sighed as I gently bit on her bottom lip, my tongue slipping out to caress it before entwining it with hers. God, she tasted like Heaven.

My hands settled on her ass as I kissed the life out of her, suckling and biting against the tender, sensitive skin on her neck, resulting in her body shivering and a series of goosebumps simmering over her flawless skin.

"You're so pretty, I could die Aloe," I murmured while kissing her nipple through the material, earning a sweeter sigh from her. I could tell she wanted this just as much as me.

Her thighs were clenching and her nipples were getting harder, and the more I kissed her, the stronger the smell of her beautiful arousal became.

After discarding my jacket somewhere on the bed, I let her unfasten the buttons of my shirt while my hand found her wet slit. Fucking hell, she was drenched. Sexy.

"Kylen, oh," she whispered when I opened her with two fingers, letting the middle finger run across the middle gently without entering her.

I felt her tender pussy lips pulse beneath my skin, causing me to bite my lip and stroke her slightly. I teased her clit, making brief presses before moving my attention down to her slit.

Once she had unbuttoned all of them, I removed my hand from her pussy then shamelessly brought them to my lips, tasting her wetness with a deep hum. She blushed, avoiding eye contact for a brief moment before returning her gaze to me.

"I want you to be in control of me today, as my future husband, Kylen." She tiptoed high to wrap her arms around my shoulders, pressing a hot kiss against my lips.

The thought alone fucking excited me.

"I would love that. Maybe for tonight, we can pretend… to be husband and wife," I murmured, my hand running down her cheek and stroking it with my thumb.

Her cerulean eyes gazed up at me with a beautiful twinkle, and she smiled slowly, placing her hand against mine.

"That would be the best way to end my special day, being your wife for tonight," she whispered before going down on her knees, her doe eyes looking up at me with a mixture of seduction and innocence, it killed me.

I could feel my erection pressing against my trousers as she looked at my bulge, her tiny hand squeezing gently and I hissed. Alora bit her lip, then hooked her hands over my belt.

I watched with a smile as she loosened it, then moved to unfasten the button and tug the zip down to reveal my Calvin Klein's underneath.

She looked at me in question, and I only winked, encouraging her to go further. I couldn't wait to feel her mouth on me, taking me good until the pleasure spilled into her mouth.

Tugging the underwear down, she freed my large cock with a giggle. The tip was already glistening with precum, and when she began to touch me with her hand, I watched it ooze slowly onto her skin.

I tilted my head back when she began to pump my dick with her hand. This felt way better than expected and I sighed deeply, placing my hand against the wall behind her.

"Aloe, fuck," I groaned when she gripped a little tighter, the veins becoming apparent the harder I got.

She kissed my tip, her lips brushing over my slit and I shut my eyes in pleasure. I gasped slightly when she took me into her warm mouth, lowering over me until half of my cock was deep in her mouth.

Her eyes had begun to water as I felt myself hit the back of her throat, and instinctively, my hand held her hair gently to guide her over my cock.

A deep moan slipped past my lips when my dick sunk deeper into her throat, and the sight of her choking turned me on like never before.

Slowly, I brought her head forward then back over my cock, and a hum sounded from the back of her throat. My body was getting hotter and the need to release became intense when her tongue skilfully swirled and flicked over my slit, her throat contracting to accommodate me.

Shit, she was so sexy. This was the best head I'd ever gotten in my life.

I sighed deeply, my hand fisting against the wall as Alora sucked me, the pressure increasing with each passing second. She cupped my strong balls gently, her teeth gently grazing over my sensitivity before she pulled me out slightly.

I sweared when she sucked on my tip, her lios clamping me harder when I began to twitch. My grip on her hair tightened as I felt the euphoria build up within me, so much that it was becoming harder to breathe.

She swirled her tongue in a rhythmic pattern that manipulated my G-spot a couple of times, flicking her tongue with undue pressure over the slit before taking me into her mouth again.

"Holy shit baby," I breathed as I slowly bobbed her head, watching her with lustful eyes as she took my dick like a good girl.

She looked so cute with her mouth full, my cum glistening against her lips and the sides of her face. No other sight compared to this one before me.

She sucked me a little faster and my head tilted back in stimulation, her silky hair slipping out of my grip as both my hands touched the wall so I could thrust deeper into her mouth. Goddamn.

Alora drove me crazy in ways I couldn't have ever imagined. She didn't complain about the hard throat-fucking, instead, she opened her mouth wider and increased the pressure of her mouth's grip.

Her eyes rolled to the back as I fucked her mouth harder, my thrusts deep and slow, but driven by intense desire.

I was too consumed by the pleasure to even realise that I was filling her mouth, shooting the hot jets of essence deep into her throat.

I twitched the more I poured my cum into her pretty mouth, watching her throat contract as she swallowed me. At that moment, I had the urge to kiss the living fuck out of her.

"Aloe," my deep voice murmured as she pulled me out, the translucent fluid dripping down the corner of her lips.

She wiped it off with her fingers before sucking them with a wink. I liked this side of her, it brought out the true sex beast in me.

After getting rid of all my clothes and shoes, I dragged the zipper of her dress down and it pooled on the floor beneath her.

Carrying her to the bed, I dropped her frame onto it, admiring how her breasts bounced upon the action. Her hair was sprawled out against the silk sheets, her legs crossed in a sexy manner that made me anticipate to see what was between.

Her now midnight blue eyes watched me get on top of her like a starved predator, and I kissed along her abdomen as she slowly spread her legs for me. I hummed deeply when I inhaled her scent.

"Pretty face, pretty body, pretty smell, pretty pussy," I said in between kisses before aligning my cock with her entrance.

She giggled, emitting a soft gasp when I slowly entered her, my eyes never leaving hers as I felt her warmth surround me.

"Contraceptive?" I murmured deeply against her ear and she smiled.

"Yes. Took some this morning." She responded and I smirked, gripping her hips tightly before thrusting into her. Shit, it felt so much better this way.

Her mouth gaped the more I pushed myself into her, pulling out and repeating those steps. My mouth hovered over hers, following her movements and disguising her soft sighs.

Her legs wrapped around my waist when I pistoned deeper, holding the action for a moment before doing it again. Her body moved in rhythm with mine, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. She was so sexy, it hurt.

Her beautiful moans began to fill the atmosphere the harder and faster I moved, but with a tortuous grace and sensuality that had her arching her back in dire need.

My hand moved up her body, pinching her rosy nipple slightly before moving up to pin her wrists together above us.

"Open your eyes baby, look at me while I make love to you," my husky tone had dropped by an octave.

And she did that, sweet moans of my name rolling eloquently off her tongue as my head lowered to kiss her nipple.

I sucked it slowly, feeling her toes curl against my back. The jutted bud felt satisfying against my tongue and I tugged, twisted and rolled it until she hit a high, sexy falsetto that aroused me.

Slamming into her with undue pressure and gentleness, her head tilted in agony, her legs wrapping tighter around my hips.

Her hands were struggling to move out of my grip so she could hold me closer but I pinned them deeper into the mattress, my deep moans reverberating through her body.

My mouth brushed over hers, our uneven breaths mingling as I slid over her already glistening body, our tongues making contact to intensify the ecstasy that was already pulsing through our veins.

"Remember that time," I spoke against her mouth, kissing her before I continued, "I asked you to spit in my mouth, and you didn't?"

"Yes," Alora sighed, tilting her chin when I kissed her jaw briefly before moving back to her lips, my thrusts remaining consistent as our bodies collided in sync.

My muscles contracted and rippled upon my actions, and that seemed to turn Alora on with the fascination that lingered in her eyes.

"I want you to spit in my mouth tonight, my beautiful wife." I breathed against her mouth, flipping us over without notice so she was on top.

She gasped, deciphering the look of mischief on my face. She was trying to tell if I was being serious or not, and after taking note of the sobriety in my features, she giggled.

Alora bent slightly, her hand caging me  while the other held my jaw. She drizzled some thin, clear saliva into my open mouth three times, watching my throat contract each time she did. Fuck yes.

"Ride, baby," I winked, putting my hands behind my back to admire her pleasure me, as well as herself.

She slid over my cock with a tantalising grace that had me moaning and fisting my hair. Her hands settled against my robust chest, feeling the eight, prominent abs with a lip-bite.

Watching her ride me while her boobs bounced was an unforgettable sight, and I smirked when her eyes rolled the moment an intense moan slipped past her lips.

My other hand held her hip, guiding her faster over my twitching dick as she gasped and sighed my name, those sounds in perfect synchronisation with my deeper ones.

We got higher, floating on cloud nine as we made love, kissing and holding each other tight, acknowledging that our love went above and beyond. It was so different to any other pleasure I'd experienced.

This one was intimate, the fusion of our similar energies driving the euphoria between us. Our complementary bodies collided on the trembling bed until the silk sheets were creased and half-falling off the mattress.

"Kylen, I feel it, oh my," Alora's sweet cry met my ears as I lifted her leg against my hip, once again on top of her.

My eyes never left hers as I hit the same spot over and over, my lips caressing hers as I pushed her leg further back to hit an angle that had her body quivering in anticipation, the grip of my veiny hand tightening so she wouldn't move.

Stimulating her G-spot over and over again, her eyes were rolled as she finally let go. A few milliseconds later, I felt more of my hot seed spurt into her, my hand letting go of her leg as I let out an open-mouthed exhalation against her own mouth.

We paused, acknowledging our actions as I filled her pretty pussy up with my essence. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I imagined how it would feel like to get her pregnant with my seed.

She'd look so fucking beautiful, and I'd kiss her tummy every single day. She seemed to read my thoughts because she giggled playfully, rubbing her stomach gently.

"I love you, Aloe. More than life itself," I stroked her cheek, giving her a lingering kiss before she responded.

"And I love you even more than anything in this world, Ky." I felt my heart flutter at the declaration, and she cooed when I turned away slightly. "Aww. You're blushing, that's so cute Ky."

"Stop, it's your fault. I'm just, in awe of the fact that someday, you're going to be my wife." I winked and she tilted her head with a smile.

"I can't wait for that. I know we'll have a fantastic marriage." She giggled when I flipped us over again.

I gave her ass a tight slap before winking. "And fantastic sex, so ride me till I'm numb again."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Childhood Sweethearts Lauren Jackson

ะŸะพะดั€ะพัั‚ะบะพะฒะฐั ะปะธั‚ะตั€ะฐั‚ัƒั€ะฐ

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
Connections | โœ”๏ธ Cee

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
nothing without you ur bitch :)

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

105K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
Desire (Completed) Bee90s

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

537K 24.3K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...