The Vault

De Warlord-Dregon

A place to keep unused/discontinued story ideas. Some stories will be available to be adopted by anyone if an... Mais

[PART 1] We Are One...We Are... (Venom x MHA)
[PART 2] We Are One...We Are... (Venom x MHA)
[PART 1] RWBY: To Forget the Past
[PART 2] RWBY: To Forget the Past
The Brothers' Bond (Star Wars x RWBY)
The Lost Warrior (Dragon Ball x RWBY)
The Next Step (RWBY x [PROTOTYPE])
[PART 1] An Odd Family (Titan Fall x RWBY)
[PART 2] An Odd Family (Titan Fall x RWBY)
[18+] The Dark Blade (M!reader x fantasy world)
[18+] The Hell Breaker (??? X M! reader)
The Slayer of Elder Dragons (Nergigante)
One Last Time (RWBY x M! reader)
From the Grave (My Hero Academia x reader)
[18+...?] A Father's Duty (M! reader x ???)
Absolute Power (RWBY x M! reader)
The Madness in Me (??? x M! reader)
Destiny: Last Hope
The Resistance (Assassin's Creed x male reader)
[18+] Changing Destiny (Female harem x male reader)
Vengeance is Mine! (A RWBY AU story) teaser
Prolouge: A Strange Object Appears! A New Story Begins
Chapter 1: Finding A Home! The Start of a Long Journey
Chapter 2: Years Later! His Story Starts Now!
The Lost Glavenus (A Monster Hunter story)- Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Next Generation
Let the Sky Fall (A Monster Hunter AU story)- Prolouge: Let the Sky Fall
Chapter I: A Purpose
Survival of the Fittest (A [Prototype] x Highschool DxD AU story)- Preview
Prolouge: No Rests
Chapter 1: New Kid in Town
Chapter 1.5: Repeating History...?
GET OVER HERE!!! (A Mortal Kombat x RWBY AU story)- Prolouge (Scorpion)
RWBY/Evolve: Rules of Nature- Preview
Bound by Bloodline (A God of War x Highschool DxD AU story) Prologue: Tough Love
Chapter I: A Strange Encounter
Chapter II: Unstable Alliance
The Approaching Storm (??? x Vergil M! reader)- Short preview
Godzilla: A Clash Between Gods- Preview
Together Forever (Fiona [RWBY] x male reader) One-shot
Reclaiming My Name (M! Reader x Demon Slayer)
Serving the Light Through the Dark (Akame Ga Kill x M! Reader)
Her Guardian (M! Reader x RWBY)

Alone Together (female x male reader insert)

9 0 0
De Warlord-Dregon

A/n: I'm trying something a little different for this story. You can choose your physical looks or you can pick the default; Black hair, pale skin, and red eyes. Thank you.)

It was blazing hot in a desert. The wind blew heavily, picking up a small sand storm. As far as the eye could see was nothing but sand dunes. No life or plants could be seen or heard for miles. However, there was commotion somewhere near the edge of the desert...

No one's POV

The sound of two engines roaring could be heard moving at incredible speed. Something burrowing behind them and gunshots echo for miles. Two people were riding two hover bikes over the sand, trying to escape something.

You and your sister were riding the hover bikes. You took a glance at your sister under your goggles and saw she looks behind you two.

"Is it still chasing us?!" You yelled as loud as you could over the hover bikes.

Your sister took a glance at you, giving you a "Are you serious?!" look. You shrug before the sound of something burrowing under the sound could be heard getting louder and louder behind you. You look over your shoulder when you heard the thing burst out of the ground and lets out a loud shriek.

It was a massive earthworm-like creature. It had multiple claw-like bits for teeth and a giant exposed hole for a mouth. It had a bit of white harden material on its face to protect its three eyes.

"Damnit!" You mutter as the creature saw you two. You pull out one of your two rifles off your back with one hand as the other kept its grip on driving the hover bike. You aim your rifle at the creature before randomly firing at the thing.

"When will this thing get exhausted?!" You barley heard your sister shout to your left from under all the noise.

You quickly glance at her and saw she did what you're doing but with an assault rifle. You focus back on the creature chasing the both of you and saw it burrow into the ground again and dug towards you two at a faster speed.

"Shit!" You mutter. "It's going underground again!" You shout to your sister. You look back ahead of you to focus on driving. But you grew worried as you didn't hear your sister reply back. You were about to turn your head towards her but she suddenly spoke out.

"I think I see something up ahead!" You heard her yell.

"Huh?!" You glance at your sister and saw her pointing towards something ahead of you two.

You become confused and lift your right hand up to your goggles to activate its binocular mode. You zoom into where you saw your sister pointing at and realized she was right. Several miles up ahead was the sight of a city getting closer and closer by the second.

"But, sis!" You shout as you study the city longer. "It's at least several miles away from us! We won't be able to escape this thing in time! Not to mention there's we're approaching a sand storm! We won't-!"

"I'll creat a destruction then!" You heard your sister shout.

"Wait, what?!" You whip your head towards your sister's direction. You were about to say something but you saw your sister pull out an attachment to her gun from behind and attaches it to her gun. You squint at the object and quickly realized that it was a-. "Are you insane, Maria?!"

"Well, what else can you think of, smart guy?!" Your sister, Maria, questions as she attaches the attachment to the bottom of her assault rifle.

"..." You went silent, knowing she was right. You focus back on the city several miles ahead and tried to speed up as much as possible.

When Maria was done she looks back and saw the creature barley burrow above ground and dug back underneath like a shark. Your sister growls in frustration as a drop of sweat forms on her face. "You freaks really piss me off!"

Maria slows her hover bike a bit. She waits for the creature to burst out of the ground and the creature fell for her trap. She speeds up her bike and drove in a different direction while aiming her gun at the creature with one hand.

"Eat this, you ugly bastard!" Maria yells.

She pulls the trigger and fired a grenade at the creature, which explodes on impact. The creature stumbles back, shrieking in pain, but quickly recovers. It glares at her before shrieking with rage, burrowing underground before chasing her.

Meanwhile...

You drove your bike as fast as it could go. Within just a few minutes, you were half a mile away from the city. You noticed the sun was starting to set behind the city as you were approaching it.

"Damn...it's getting dark." You mutter as you lift your goggles up on your head.

You reach the city in seconds. Upon so you slow down your bike and jump off of it before sprinting to the nearest two story tall building you could find. You kick the door to the place down and ran into the building in hopes to find the stairs.

"Come on...come on..." You mutter over and over again.

After a few minutes, you found a flight of stairs and ran up it. As you ran upstairs you pull out your second rifle on your back.

You press a small button on the side before stopping at an open window. You rest the rifle on the window frame and aim your weapon where you last saw your sister and the creature. You look down the sight and began searching the area.

"Were are you, sis...?" You mutter.

After a moment or two, you heard the creature shriek in the distance. You aim your weapon towards the noise and saw the creature two miles away from your position. The creature was above ground and was looking around as if trying to find something. It lets out another shriek of anger into the air, allowing you the perfect opportunity to strike.

"Lets hope you're nowhere near it..." You mutter.

You steady your breathing and when you had a perfect shot at the creature, you pull the trigger and hold it. A blue sphere of energy forms at the tip of the rifle as sparks spark around the sphere. After a few seconds, you let go of the trigger and let the bullet fly. The shot created a small shockwave and a loud boom, which could be heard all the way where Maria was.

Meanwhile...

Both the creature and Maria heard the gunshot. The creature stops chasing Maria and looks up to find the source of the noise. Maria stops her bike and stares at the creature with a small smirk.

"Well done, y/n!" She says to herself.

A moment passes. Just as the creature was about to attack Maria, the bullet struck the creature's neck, blasting a chunk of flesh off. The creature roars in agony as blood oozes out of its wound. The creature dove into the sand and burrows away, fleeing. Maria waits for a moment or two in case the creature was going to come back before driving towards the city with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile...

You, y/n, smirk when seeing your sister driving towards you. You jump to your feet and fist bump the air. "Alright!" You exclaim.

But your celebration was cut off short when you heard the wood underneath you snap. You froze and slowly look down and saw the wood cracking under your weight.

"Aw, cra-."

Meanwhile...

Maria saw the building you were in starting to collapse in on itself. Her eyes widen in horror as she lets out a gasp.

"Y/N?!" She puts her speed at max while praying for your safety.

After a few minutes, Maria made it to the city. She drifts her bike to the side before jumping off, not caring if she hurts herself in the process. She ran as fast as she could to the now-destroyed building while screaming your name. She drops to her knees when she was in front of it and begun to push all the rubble she could move out of the way.

"Y/n! Y/n, where are you?!" She yells over and over.

At some point she heard you groan somewhere within the pile of rubble. She got up and ran towards the direction she heard you before continuing to try digging you out. Soon, she found your arm under a few bricks. She gasps before picking up her pace. After moving several large pieces of debris, Maria managed to free you. She pulls you out of the debris before gently lying you down on the ground, noticing your eyes were shut.

"Y/n!" Maria shouts in fear. "Y/n, wake up!" She shook your shoulders.

"..." You cough before slowly opening your eyes. You wince in pain and groan. "Did...did we win?" You joke with a small smile on your lips. Maria smiles with joy. She hugs you for dear life, causing you to yelp in pain. "E-easy, sis!" You say. "Not so rough."

Maria lets go, her smile still on her face. "You're okay..." She mutters. She looks down at your body and noticed your right arm was bruised. Her eyes widen as she gasps. "Y-your arm! It's-!"

Dialogue choice:
------------------------
A1. I'm fine.

Or

B1. I think it's broken.
------------------------
A2. "It's fine, sis." You say. "It's only bruised.

"No, it's not!" Maria says, grabbing your arm. You felt your arm burn from her touch and pull it back, before pushing yourself on your feet.

"I said it's fine, damnit." You said sternly.

Maria stood up on her feet as well, folding her arms. "It's clearly broken, idiot."

"No, it's-!" You tried to move your hand, but the pain returns, causing you to yelp and hold it in pain.

Maria gave you a "I told you." look, causing you to sneer at her.

------------------------
B2. "Probably broken..." You mutter.

Maria gently grabs your arm, sending pain down your arm. You wince as she pulls her hand back, sighing.

"Damnit..." Maria curses. "We don't have anything on us to fix this..."

"I know..." You said.

Maria stood up and offers a hand, which you gladly took with your uninjured arm. When you were on your feet, you gently dust yourself off.

------------------------

"..." Maria stares at your arms for a moment, thinking.

You quickly pick this up and tilt your head. "What?" You asks.

You saw an idea hit Maria's face, sending a bad feeling down your spine. "I'll be back in a few!" Maria shouts as she ran towards her bike.

"W-wait, Maria!" You shout, trying to catch up to her. But a sudden burning pain in your arm stops you. You wince in pain as you tried to gently hold your bruised arm, cursing under your breath. The sound of the bike reeving up broke you out of your thoughts and made you look up to see Maria about to leave you behind. "Maria-!"

"Stay put, little brother!" Maria demands. "I'll be back with a first aid kit!" She finishes before driving off.

"Hold on, wait!" You demand. But it was in vain as your sister was already gone. You growl in frustration before sighing. "God damnit, sis!" You say through gritted teeth.

Meanwhile...

Somewhere deep within the city, a woman with black hair in a military suit was hiding behind a pile of cement.

She was panting heavily as her face was covered in sweat.

'Where are you hiding, bastard?' She thought.

She slowly pokes her head out from cover to check for something. But the moment she did she heard a something whirling up in the distance. Her eyes widen in shock before pulling her head back. When she did a red laser was shot at her direction and barley grazes a few strands of her hair off.

'Shit!' She thought as more sweat covers her face and her breathing became even heavier. 'It's too fast! I...I-I need backup!' She scowls.

===To be continued==>

What do y'all think? As you can tell, I'm trying something a little bit different than normal. You can choose your looks because this is a short story. Not only that, but I'm trying out a new dialogue choice system. What do you guys think about this? Keep it or go back to my old style?

This is possibly the first of many short/medium length stories that I'll be releasing over the next few months. These won't be fanfics either. They'll be either stories inspired by games, movies, animes, etc, or original ideas that I've had for a while. Some may involve romance, smut, and all that, but others may just be simple stories.

Thank you for reading. Peace out.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23K 226 10
(Completed) A cowboy finds himself thrown into a new world, one with powers and monsters unlike any he's seen before. The monsters he meets are more...
205K 2.2K 17
This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow along with each episode but with some cha...
39.3K 334 20
After an unexplainable dimension collision, sometime after Megatron finally knows what oppression really is and joins the good side, along with sound...
23.9K 341 8
The Freelancers decide to play a fun game of truth or dare when they have a day off. What will happen? Will there be some romance between agents? Wil...