๐— ๐—ฟ.๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 17

27.7K 1.2K 67
By Realest_thinker7

"Bhabhi...bhabhi..."

"In the closet Aanya" Sherya shouted as she heard Aanya's yelling voice.

"Bhabhi voh I wanted to tell you that today I can't sleep with you because I am going for my friend's Bachelorette party" Aanya said and stood up innocently.

"Areee but how can I sleep alone you know that I am afraid of sleeping alone Aanya" She said with a sad face.

"I know bhabhi but I really wanna go please adjust for one night...please bhabhi" Aanya pleaded and Sherya nodded with a heavy heart.

"Okay but did you ask about this from Maa saa??" She asked and Aanya shook her head.

"No bhabhi if I ask her she will never allow me" Aanya makes a pout.

"But Aanya, what if Maa asks me about you then what will I tell her??" Sherya asked and folded her hands.

"So, you can tell her that I am sleeping in your room because I have a headache, please bhabhi only this time please" Aanya requested and Sherya looked at her with tensed expressions.

"Okay, when will you come back??" She asked and Aanya jumped at her and squealed in happiness.

"I will be back in the morning at 5 by the back door so don't worry about that. '' She gave her assurance but Sherya's heart was not accepting the fact of her being out for a night.

"But Aanya I don't know why I am afraid of your this decision" Sherya's face was covered with tension.

"Bhabhi nothing will happen, you just take care of everything, okay??" She asked and Sherya nodded reluctantly.

Aanya hugged her and went to her room to get ready and Sherya went downstairs with a heavy heart. Her guts were giving her instincts that something bad is going to happen.

Everyone had their dinner and as per the plan Sherya tells everyone that Aanya is sleeping in her room because of a headache and she just wants to take a rest.

She was tense and scared about the truth she was hiding.

'Oh god please make everything perfect and Aanya will also return safely'

After the dinner everyone retired to their room, Sherya was afraid of being alone. That's why she was sitting in the chamber's living room and watching some movies because her tension is not letting her sleep.

After half an hour she heard a knocking sound. She stood up and first locked the door of the bedroom and then went to open the door of the chamber.

As she opened the door she saw Shlok who was looking at his phone but as he saw Sherya he smiled a little.

"Bhabhi saa don't mind but can we talk for a minute?" Shlok asked and Sherya nodded as he saw her nodding her head he moved inside and Sherya's heart got fastened.

"Bhai saa is everything alright??" Sherya asked with gulping saliva when she saw him sitting on the couch like a king.

"Woh toh aap batayenge naa bhabhi sa ki sab theek hai yah nahi'' Shlok asked calmly and Sherya put a smile on her face.

"Haa bhai saa everything is alright voh actually I was missing my dad and Abhay is also not here naa '' She sat in front of him and Shlok raised his one eyebrow.

"Please bhabhi saa tell me what's bothering you afterall I am also like your brother, right??" He tried to assure her by talking calmly.

"Aree bhai saa I told you that I am missing Abhay and dad that's it" She said like it's not a matter of fact.

"Okay then if everything is fine then I should leave" Shlok got up and as he turned to leave Sherya sighed in relief.

"But bhabhi saa if anytime, anything makes you feel wrong then do tell me Abhay nahi hai toh kya apka bhai toh hai '' He smiled lightly and Sherya's mind mocked her.

'Tell him about Aanya'

'No he is not worthy enough afterall he is the great friend of my husband who already put me in this golden cage so what can I except him'

"Hmm" She hummed and Shlok went out of the chamber but the realization hit him and before he could go back to the room again the phone rang and he picked it up.

'Hello'

'Hello, Sir....sir voh Priyal bitiyan she is unconscious and bleeding so much...' The call hung before he could speak or listen to anything and he ran out like a bull outside.

Sherya was pacing right left in her room.

'Hey, bholenath please sab thik rakna' She was praying after passing every second, it was like a year for her.

It's 2 in the night, still some hours left in returning to Aanya.

Sherya heard some lock was opening on her chamber's door. She came out of the room and saw the main door which opened and her eyes widened to see the person in front of her.

"Abhay!!"

On the other side Shlok reached his palace where he saw Priyal on the living room's floor in an unconscious state with her wrist bleeding and there was no one to see.

He sat beside her and put her head on his lap and started patting her cheek lightly.

"Priyal...Priyal Babe please open your eyes love...please please please yaar" His eyes get watered to her like this he starts shouting loudly.

"Is anybody at the house Trivedi uncle...Rani aunty? '' He hugged her tightly and was yelling loudly but no one came at last. When he decided to pick her up and take her to the hospital with tears in his eyes she opened her eyes.

**************

After groaning she opened her eyes and adjusted the lighting of the room. She moved her gaze and saw a blur figure in front of her.

"Ahhh" She held her head which was throbbing from the pain. But the thing which shocked her was the man who was sitting in front of him with a glass of scotch.

"Aravind??" She whispered and he lifted his gazes and saw her waking up from her deep unconscious state.

"Hey, Babe...remember me" He winked and her eyes went wide as she recalled her situation.

Aanya was shocked to see him in front of him after so many months.

"Why am I here?? What do you want Aravind?? And why did you kidnap me??" Aanya yelled and Aravind chuckled.

"Ohh so kidnapping is your brother's work can't I kidnaped my love??" Aravind said a dangerous smirk.

"Huh love, it was over that night when you left me alone in that hotel room. It was just one night stand for you Aravind but for me it was everything and now I don't want to see your face just let me go" Aanya picked her heels and got up from the couch.

She turned to leave when she heard his cold voice "If you take one more step I will make sure that everyone will know your truth of spending night with the most dashing businessman Aravind Rajput '' He lit up his cigarette.

"Ohh so you want to tell my family about this right?? Then go and tell them but how will you prove that huh??" Aanya yelled and he calmly puffed the cigarette.

"Babe do you really think that I am this much of a bad player who doesn't have anything to prove his statement but you know I was just concerned about your family that how can they see their own daughter's porn video of them having sex" He smirked and sipped his scotch.

"You're lying right?" Aanya asked with a chuckle but the very next moment her blood got dried when she heard something.

"Aahh Arav..ahhh ahh please slow down Aarav.." She heard her moans and groans and turned and saw that the living room's big screen was showing her dirty deeds.

"Stop it...stop it I Said stop it Aravind" She started shouting loudly and shut off her ear and eyes tightly.

After some minutes she opened her eyes and saw him still sitting in his previous position with neutral expressions like nothing happened and enjoying his time.

"What do you want from me??" After some time she asked which made him smirked wide.

"You...I want you Babe now go to that room and wait for me now I can't control myself because you're looking so tempting in this short strapless black dress" He commented and Aanya asked with teary eyes.

"How could you do this?? Aravind I loved you so much" She started crying.

"Ohh jaan don't cry bacha when your brothers can kidnap anyone and marry them forcefully then why can't I do this?? I want to give them a taste of their own medicine and don't worry I will not leave you like this. I will marry in front of the whole world not like your brothers but only after making you pregnant" Aravind wiped her tears and took her to the room.

Sneak peak:-

"Abhay please no" Sherya shouted but he didn't listen to her and shove himself in her in one go.

"Ahhhhh" She whispered in pain but the beast who awake now was not ready hear anything of her.

"Shlok are you gonna mad" Priyal freed her wrist and ran outside of the palace nut the main door of the palace were closed and so many bodyguards were standing in front of her.

She get scared to hear the whistling sound she turned but before she could react anymore he picked her up on his shoulder and took her in his room he threw her on his bed and start his torture.

"Aravind leave me what's my fault??" Aanya was crying mess.

"Your fault is that you forgive me move on with the other guy Siddharth Chauhan who was going to have you he was going to have what's mine" Aravind kissed her roughly.

______________________
________________

I enjoyed so much while I was writing this plot hope you guys too as you can see the sneak peak the next chapter will be on mature content so read it on your risk.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.5K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
680K 25.9K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

413K 20.5K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
368K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...