Reunited

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Zelina Vega books on 3-9-22 Name: Travis Crawford Age: 32 Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee L... More

Coming Home
Death Match
Family Drama
Flashback
A New Family Addition
The Truth Comes Out
Flashback #2
20 years in the making
Finally Together
Untitled Part 10
Elite
Let The Trouble Begin
Vacation
Meeting My Sister's Boyfriend
A Huge Step
Making an Impact
The Call That Changed Everything
Goodbye
Change of Heart
We Are NXT
NXT Debut
A New Home
Takeover
If You Love Me, Let Me Go
Redemption
Turning Over A New Leaf
The Next Chapter
Main Roster Debut
Onto The Next Chapter
Chapter 30
Number One Contenders
Hell In A Cell
The Last Laugh
Trick or Treat
The Kiss
Chapter 36
New Challengers
Time to Rumble
Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself
After the Bell
Happy Birthday
The Road to WrestleMania
Elimination Chamber
Payback
You F***ed Up
Wrestle Mania Debut
Wedding
Back for Revenge
Backlash
One More Time
Chapter 51
Let's Get Extreme
The Announcement That Shook Everyone
Goodbye
A Sad Day
Memorial Show
The End

I Do

117 4 1
By WWEFan_2020

*1 month later*

The day I've been waiting for since I was a teenager is finally here. It's finally Thea and I's wedding day. I was getting ready with Tyler, Andre, Alex, and Seth when Gionna came knocking.

Travis: Come in.

Liv: Before I come in you boys aren't naked are you?

Travis: Nobody is naked you're good to come in.

Liv: Wow look at you handsome devils. You boys clean up nice.

Travis: Thanks sis.

Tyler: Thanks baby.

Tyler gave G a kiss and put his hand over her belly.

Tyler: How's little man doing?

Liv: Very active today but it's probably cause he's excited for Uncle Travis to get married.

She came over and pinched my cheeks.

Travis: Why are you so damn annoying at times.

Liv: That is my job as your little sister. Deal with it butthead.

Travis: How do Thea and Skylar look?

Liv: Oh my god they both look so freaking beautiful. You excited?

Travis: I am.

Liv: We'll they're almost ready and it's getting close to the time so I'm going to leave.

After Gionna left we finished getting ready and then it was time to head out.

Travis: Alright gentlemen are you ready?

Tyler: We're ready.

Travis: Alex, you got the rings?

Alex: What rings?

Andre: Bruh, c'mon now how the hell are you going to be in charge of the rings and not know what he's talking about.

Travis: Thea and I's wedding rings. Do you have them?

Alex: No, I thought Tyler had them.

Tyler: Why would I have them?

Alex: Because you're the best man.

Andre: Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting. Somebody call an ambulance because Travis is about to kill this man.

Seth: Well kid it was nice working with you. I'll be sure to send Rhea some flowers at your funeral on behalf of me and Becks.

I started to corner Alex.

Travis: Alex where are the fucking wedding rings.

Alex: In my pocket.

Alex reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring.

Alex: You should have seen the look on your face. It was priceless.

Tyler: You do know he was about to kill you right?

Alex: Listen it was just a little payback. All those times you fucked with me on the road.

Travis: I never fucked with you.

Alex: Oh really? What about that time when you, Randy, and Riddle got wasted on the European tour and snuck into my room at 4 am and let 3 chickens loose?

Travis: That was one time.

Alex: Or that time you changed my name on my travel to Harry Ballsonya.

We all started laughing when he said that one.

Tyler: That wasn't Travis. That was all Graves idea. I still can't get over how funny the old lady behind the desk looked when you had to tell her the name.

Alex: I didn't forget about that time we were going oversea. We only had one bathroom in our section of the plane and I really had to go. You and Thea were in the bathroom pretending to have sex just to make me mad because Alexa wouldn't sleep with me.

Travis: Uhhh I hate to break it to you but we weren't pretending. We definitely had sex in that airplane bathroom. We joined the Mile High Club that night.

Alex: That's gross. I thought you two were just playing. I finally got you back though and it felt great.

Seth: Alright boys the time for fun and games is over. Let's get going before our boy Travis gets left at the alter for taking too long.

*Wedding*

I was standing at the alter waiting impatiently for Thea. I started to get nervous and I looked out at the guests and I saw mom. She smiled at me and then I calmed down a little. The music began to play and as soon as I saw Skylar walk down the aisle, I felt tears come down my face she looked so beautiful. When I saw Thea I cried even more. She finally met me at the alter and we held hands.

Travis: You look so beautiful.

Zelina: Thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself.

The ceremony went down and now it was time for us to say our vows.

Preacher: Who would like to go first?

Travis: I will.

Preacher: Okay go ahead.

Travis: Sometimes you meet a person and just click. You're comfortable with them, you don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything. That is exactly how I feel when I'm with you and that's when you know you found your soulmate. I found mine when I was 18 years old. Thea, you were my best friend then and you're my best friend now. I couldn't see myself spending the rest of my life with anyone other than you. We're still those same two goofy teenagers that would watch wrestling on tv and laugh at our stupid jokes all the time. Only difference is we're no longer watching wrestling on tv we're the ones wrestling on tv, and only one of us is laughing at our stupid jokes. You're usually telling me I'm not funny. We've been through so much together a lot of good and a lot of bad but no matter what we always came out of it together. Whenever I'm having a bad day just the sight of your beautiful smile makes all of my troubles go away. You're the most amazing woman in the entire world and I couldn't ask for a better partner and mother for Skylar and our future children. I love you Thea and I'm so happy to get to be able to call you my wife.

Zelina: If you asked me right now if things turned out the way I always wanted them I'd say no. I'd say no only because they turned out better than what I wanted. Our lives haven't been perfect but we made it work. Our struggles made us stronger and the good times got even better. Knowing that I get to go through life with the one person that means the entire world to me makes me so happy. Travis, thank you for not only giving me the life I always wanted but for showing me something that I never knew I needed. That brings me to you Skylar. I never would have thought that you'd be such a huge part of my life so quickly. You're an amazing little girl and I'm so proud of everything you do. Today not only am I marrying your father but I'm marrying you in a way. We're officially going to be a family and I couldn't have asked for a better family. Skylar, I vow to be the best mommy to you that I can be, I love you. Travis, you've had my heart since we were 18 and you'll have it until we're 118. Through all of the good, the bad, all of it. We're a team for life and nothing will ever change it. I love everything about you even your jokes that are sometimes funny but most of the time they're lame. I'm the happiest girl in the world because I get to call you my husband. I love you.

Preacher: With that being said, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Crawford. You may now kiss the bride.

Thea and I shared a long kiss and then we walked up the aisle.

*Reception*

The reception is underway and the music stops for a moment and Gionna has a mic.

Liv: Sorry everyone I just want to say a few words. Now I know I don't have a good track record at weddings but I promise I won't throw anyone into a cake. On a serious note I'm so, so, so, so, so happy for you guys. I've wanted this day to happen for a really long time and I'm glad that it finally has happened. I'm not going to take up anymore time I just want to say Travis and Thea I love you both so much. Welcome to the family Thea.

Gionna put the mic down and before the music started there was a little voice that came over the speaker.

Skylar: I want to say something. Daddy, I've known you my whole life and you're the best daddy in the whole world. Mommy I love you so much and I'm so happy that you're my mommy. Can I please get a brother or a sister?

There wasn't a dry eye in the room for multiple reasons. What Skylar had to say was so adorable and everyone was laughing at her asking for a brother or sister. The reception lasted for a few more hours and the whole thing was a lot of fun. At the end of the night Gionna and Tyler took Skylar with them. Thea and I went back home to enjoy the night and then we were packing tomorrow for our honeymoon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.8K 101
End of An Era (Book 7 - Daughter of the Game series) continues to follow Isabella Levesque Law and her family as they navigate life. In typical "Lev...
18.4K 292 38
This is a one-shot book based on the many WWE superstars, both male and female, that I know of-I hope you like it! Requests are at this point in time...
2.3K 44 8
Hello. My name is MacKenzie Levesque Gideon. I'm 23 years old and I'm a supervisory special agent for the FBI's BAU and the oldest daughter of two fa...
7.8K 344 40
''Let me be your saving grace'' ''Let me love You'' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hayley Stevens is wrestler in WWE. She is a perfect life -best family great family...