Striptease // Ateez // OT8 x...

By DearAtiny

Maya pays her bills by doing striptease. One day she meets a new client that will change her life. More

Intro - pls read
1 - stripper virgin
2 - birthday boy
3 - all rules are off
4 - all of your time
5 - I like the teasing
6 - show, not tell
7 - I want the first kiss
8 - a what now?
9 - clingy and exhausted
10 - hard to sleep
11 - let me help you relax
12 - pervert
13 - bad girl
14 - disgusting
15 - I love you
16 - too harsh
17 - you deserve happiness
18 - family
19 - starved
21 - toys
22 - color green
23 - Jeju
24 - perfect fit
25 - surprise
26 - property of Ateez
27 - cum for me
28 - heaven
29 - delicious
30 - nervous
31 - smile
32 - diamonds and emerald
33 - dance
34 - ride
35 - open. your. mouth.
36 - skills
37 - next to you
38 - aftermath
39 - lunch. brunch. whatever.
40 - regret
41 - go easy
42 - delicate fingers
43 - date night
44 - all yours
45 - good boy
46 - mirror
47 - pretty skirt
48 - clean and ready to go
49 - two, two and four
50 - to my eight loves
51 - 29 days
52 - bland
53 - priorities
54 - dumbass
55 - we choose you
56 - I'm sorry
57 - please
58 - DNA
59 - nine becomes ten
60 - baby daddy
61 - the end
Bonus chapter - happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2 - WooSan

20 - sleepy sex

3.7K 95 26
By DearAtiny

Maya often did things with the boys, one on one. Got to know them better, while having fun. One Friday she had gone with Jongho to a concert. After the concert, they ate dinner at a casual place just down the street from the dorm, before walking back home afterward.

«You're biting your lip,» Jongho said at a crossing, waiting for the green light.

«Am I?»

«Yes, what are you thinking about?»

«Just... things.»

«Wanna tell me about it?»

«Yeah, I do,» she smiled with a blush. «But I'm a little worried too. And embarrassed.»

«You can tell me anything, love. I won't judge. So don't be embarrassed or worried.»

«Promise me you'll tell me if you're not into it?»

«Yes, I promise.»

«Okay.»

It was easier talking when they were moving again, and she took a deep breath. She had been thinking about this for quite some time, and it wasn't a coincidence that it was Jongho she was talking about this with.

«Okay, well... I have this phantasy... Or kink, I don't know...»

«Yeah? Tell me.»

«I... ehm...» She was blushing hard, and it wasn't like her to be shy when it came to kinks. He just smiled at her and then didn't look at her. He gave her time. «Okay, so there is this thing I kinda wanna try. But it's a little... unconventional.»

«Okay, go on.»

«I think it would be hot to... you know, wake up with someone... inside of me?»

«Oh!» he said, looking at her, but not with a shocked face. «How do you imagine it?»

«Maybe like... someone coming into my room after I'm asleep and just... touching me? Maybe I'll wake up, but if I don't, that's cool too. That's kinda the phantasy. Someone not wanting to wake me, but still just... wanting to fuck me.»

«Not like a stranger?»

«No, not like a rape-phantasy, but more with someone I care about. Like you. But I don't want to know about it before. If I tell you today that you have my permission to do so, then you could do it whenever you wanted to. It might be a while. I might forget about it.»

She took a deep breath before looking at him.

«What do you think? Are you shocked?»

He smiled and shook his head.

«I'm not shocked,» he said. «I'd be willing to try that.»

«Really?»

«Yeah, it sounds hot. I would like to inform the others, though, so that no one thinks I'm taking advantage of you... in a bad way.»

«Yeah, that sounds good,» she smiled, looking down as she was both shy and excited at the same time.

«You're adorable and naughty at the same time,» he said and elbowed her lovingly. «How do you do that?»

«I have no idea,» she chuckled.

They came to their building and the elevator ride left them out of breath.

«Did you just make out in the elevator?»

Maya giggled at Wooyoung's accusation.

«Obviously,» she shrugged. «It's not like we could do that outside.»

«Obviously,» Jongho said too, making Woo laugh loudly.

«Did you have a nice evening?» San asked, he was draped around Wooyoung.

«Very nice.»

«We're watching some lame movie in the living room. Join us?»

«You don't look like you're watching a movie?» Jongho said.

«We took a break,» Woo winked, earning himself a kiss from his boyfriend. «But we're done now.»

Maya joined the boys in the living room, and soon Jongho did too. There was more talking than watching the movie, but that was okay.

«So, I see several new things on the kink list,» Hongjoong said.

«What?!»

Several of the others woke up at this information. There were laughter and jokes all around.

«Actually, I need to put one more thing down there,» she said, grabbing Joong's computer. «I had a talk with Jongho tonight, and... came clean on a phantasy... or kink or whatever. I'll write it down. Though, I'm not sure what to call it.»

«Sleepy sex,» Jongho suggested, making her giggle. She wrote that down, handing the computer back to the captain.

«Explanation, please?» Yunho said.

«Ehm, well...» Maya was beet red, and they found it adorable. «Jongho, help me!»

«Do you want me to say it?»

«Yes, please.»

«Fine,» he said, a little proud to be trusted with this. «Maya wants to wake up... with a dick inside of her.»

«Oh!»

The room went silent.

«Really?» Mingi asked.

«Yeah,» she blushed, her face hidden behind her hands.

«Not like a rape-phantasy, though, right?»

«No, more like... someone I love just couldn't wait till I was awake...»

«What if you sleep through it?»

«That would be good,» she whispered, and there were several groans around the room.

«Fuck, that's hot!»

«There should be some ground rules, though, right?» Hongjoong suggested.

«Yeah,» she nodded, trying to get it together to speak properly. «Like, I'll only give that permission to one person at a time. But I don't want to know exactly when it'll happen, that's sort of the point.»

«Nice,» Yunho smiled widely.

«But, you're hardly ever alone in your room,» Seonghwa said, being the voice of reason. «So... would it be okay to do that when you're sharing the bed with someone else too?»

Maya couldn't hold back a moan, and she hid her face against Mingi's shoulder, he was the closest.

«Maya, we need to know.»

«I would say yes to that, but you should all get a say in that, I guess.»

«Anyone who would be uncomfortable with that happening around them?» Hongjoong asked, looking around the room. Maya had to look too. No one raised their hand. «Good, that's settled then.»

«So, tell us about the other kinks that have appeared on the list,» Seonghwa asked Hongjoong.

By the time the movie was getting close to the end, most were paying attention to it again. Probably while thinking about kinks. Maya on the other hand was sitting on Seonghwa's lap, trying to keep silent. The sounds coming from her mouth were not what gave her away.

«Fuck!» Woo cursed when he glanced over at them. He had tried to not pay attention to it, but now it was impossible to not hear the squelching noises.

Maya hid her face against Seonghwa's neck, so embarrassed but also so turned on.

«Problem, Woo?» Seonghwa asked, not even stopping his fingers from moving in and out of Maya. Her pants hid it from direct sight, but there was no doubt as to what was happening.

«We're watching a movie, goddammit!»

«So? Not like you didn't jerk San off just yesterday, right in this room with most of us here.»

San hid behind Woo's back.

«You saw that, huh?» Woo said with narrow eyes.

«Mhm,» Seonghwa nodded. «It was kinda hot. Just like this is hot.»

«Stop it,» Maya whined, she was having a hard time sitting still. «Hwa, let go of me.»

«You want me to stop, love?»

«N-no,» she whined, and when his fingers curled deep inside of her, a deep moan escaped her lips.

«That's right, you don't,» Seonghwa smirked.

She leaned her head back on his shoulder, giving up on resisting this. It was too late for that. His hand in her panties felt far too good.

«Please,» she whispered.

«What do you need, love?» he smiled, kissing her cheek. «Tell me.»

«More.»

«More? Like this?»

He increased the tempo, making her moan and write on his lap.

«Fuck!»

«Baby, you're wearing too much,» Hongjoong said and came over to the two of them. She could barely even open her eyes as he lifted her shirt up over her head. She just lifted her arms and fell back onto Seonghwa's chest again. «Pretty,» he said when they got to see the light blue lace bra she was wearing.

«Mh,» she moaned when Joong leaned forward and put his mouth on her clothed nipple. «More.»

«Yeah?» he smiled, before lightly biting on it, nipping her skin around her breast and eventually pulling the fabric down so that the perked-up nipple met the chill air of the room. «Such a pretty nipple. I love to taste it. Bite it.»

She moaned again as he did just that.

«You sound amazing, baby,» Yunho said from the other side of the room, making her whine in embarrassment again. «You do! Don't hold back.»

«Please!» she cried, reaching out for him.

«You want Yunho over here too?» Seonghwa chuckled.

«Yes! Please!»

They might have been chuckling, but her begging like this was beyond exhilarating. Every single person in the room was so turned on by now that there really was no way back.

«We're going to bed,» Seonghwa declared and pulled his hand away from her.

«Nooo!»

«I got you,» Jongho said and within a moment he had her over his shoulder.

«Let's use my room,» Hongjoong suggested.

Maya wriggled on Jongho's shoulder, whining something about being too heavy to be carried like this. She got a firm slap over her ass and forgot about her complaints. She didn't even know who slapped her. Mingi smirked at Yunho as they all went into Hongjoong's bedroom.

«Fucking hell,» Wooyoung mumbled as the room emptied.

«You okay, babe?» San teased.

«Not at all.»

«I'll help you out,» San snickered and pulled his beautiful boyfriend onto his lap.

«Not here,» Woo protested weakly.

«Everyone is busy, no one will see.»

Woo only whined but didn't protest when San pulled his sweatshirt up and pinched his nipple.

«Fuck.»

«Or do you want me to carry you in there and fuck you on the bed right next to her?»

«Sannie!»

San chuckled at Woo's flustered look. He knew him too well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.7K 102
( βš“οΈ ) ˚✧˚ π‹πŽππ† π‰πŽπ”π‘ππ„π˜ ❝ a simple collection of all my ateez works from tumblr ❞ ˞ series of one-shots. ˞ reader x ateez. SMALLS Β© 2020
184K 7K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...
5.6K 321 13
Seonghwa, a mistreated stripper, has been trying to get away from his past but he becomes forced to face it when he encounters an awkward but caring...
150K 2.1K 73
just reactions and preferences πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ requests : not open (will be closed for a little while)