HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

Από NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... Περισσότερα

1 Patient
2 The Book
3 Blazing eyes
4 Trapped
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
17 Khushi is ready
18 Trick
19 Improvement
20 The Task
21 The First Change
22 Born Nature
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
55 YOU...
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
82 Punishment
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

85 Gestures

3.7K 197 8
Από NiranjanaNepol

Part 85 Gestures

"Why are you pretending?" Swamiji asked.

Anjali was fiddling with her saree pallu.

"Don't you think you are hurting your family?"

Anjali looked at him and started crying.

"Don't cry, beta... what's your problem? Tell me, I will try to find a solution to it. Whatever it is, don't hurt people who want your betterment"

"I'm not intended to hurt my family. I just want to punish that man, my so-called husband... I don't want him to be in peace. I'm the only reason for whatever happened to my brother. I'm the reason for everything. I could have avoided it if I had been alert. That man used my trust in his favor. I never expected him to be so cruel that could ruin someone's life for his own benefit. I trusted him, Swamiji... I can't tolerate the betrayal" She cried.

"But, he is already in jail"

"But, he requested my brother to let him know about my mental health. He will become peaceful if he gets to know that I'm recovered... I don't want it to happen" She said wrathfully.

"Understand one thing, beta... you are not just punishing him but you are punishing the baby that grows inside you. Having a grudge does not make you happier but only bitter. Forgiving doesn't make you weak. It sets you free"

Anjali cried, closing her face.

"If you can't forgive him, try to forget him. you set him free from your life, then set him free from your memories too. Don't you know that a little soul needs a pleasant atmosphere to grow? You are stressing the baby while stressing yourself. Just feel free. This universe won't miss punishing anyone with deserving punishment. Your husband already got the worst punishment that could hurt him the most... YOUR HATRED. I'm not asking you to forgive him for him but for you. Just forgive him and be relaxed. Experience the best thing in the world... motherhood. Think about how to raise your child as a good citizen. You have a very good family who thinks about your happiness. Especially, Khushi... no one would get such a great sister-in-law. Don't cheat on them, beta"

Anjali nodded yes, wiping her tears.

"Good..."

"But, tell them they should not tell that man about my true condition" she put the condition in front of him.

"Ok... they won't tell them. It's my responsibility"

"Thank you, Swamiji... Could you do me one more favor?"

"Anything..."

"Please don't tell my family that I pretended. They will feel bad. Tell them you cured me"

Swamiji smiled.

"Ok... I will tell them you can be cured within two or three days of treatment. Ok?"

"Thank you, Swamiji"

"But, for your kind information, your sister-in-law knows that you are pretending"

"Does Khushi know?"

"Yeah... she is the one who found it out. That's why she wanted me to come here"

"But how did she know?"

"After the accident, you feared seeing your husband. at that time, Khushi tried to console you. She made you lean on her shoulder. Right?"

Anjali nodded yes.

"When your husband called the police and said he was ready to surrender; you expressed your shock on your face with a slight jerk. That was enough for Khushi to understand your good mental condition"

Anjali was stunned. Did Khushi that skilled in watching people's expressions?

"After all she knew the pulse of a mentally ill patient. You tried to make them believe you are mad but you can't control yourself from reacting to the happenstance."

Anjali sighed.

"You can rest now. I will give you medicines that will make your baby stronger and healthier"

Anjali nodded ok and lay on the bed. Swamiji opened the door and came out.

"How is she, Swamiji?"

"She will be alright within three days of treatment..." Swamiji said looking at Khushi with a content smile. Khushi understood that her guess was right because she knew madness could not be cured within three days... COMPLETELY.

"Thank God..." Nani said.

"Don't disturb her. Just make sure she has the medicine I give her"

"Just three days of treatment enough?" Arnav asked intentionally.

"Problem is not so serious. It can be cured simply. It may take one or two days in addition... not more than that" Swamiji said.

"Will you stay here for three days?" Arnav asked.

"No... I can't stay here until she gets cured. I'm going back to Tamilnadu tomorrow morning"

"Then, who will treat, Di?"

"Khushi will look after her"

Swamiji looked at Khushi who nodded ok.

"I will tell her about the medicines and their dosage. Just give it to her" Swamiji said to Khushi.

"Jee, Swamiji"

"You will see the gradual improvement from her"

"Thank you, Swamiji," Arnav said.

"A personal advice... don't let her husband know that she is cured"

"But why?" Arnav raised his brows.

"Deep down in her heart, there is a hatred for her husband. she must be angry with him. Don't tell him that she cured and don't make him relaxed. It will increase her anger. It's not good for her. Just leave it"

Arnav nodded ok thoughtfully.

Swamiji gave them medicines for Anjali. Khushi got them carefully.

"Give her a dose now"

Khushi nodded ok.

Swamiji went to the guest room.

"Naniji, you go and have dinner. I will give the medicine to Di" Khushi said.

Nani nodded ok and went to the dining with Lavanya. Khushi went to the kitchen. Khushi mixed the medicine in milk and headed to Anjali's room. She saw Anjali lying on the bed. Khushi came to her and touched her shoulder. Anjali looked at her and sat on the bed. She made sure that no one was with Khushi.

"Thank you, Khushi" Anjali said.

Khushi smiled.

"Thank you for not telling Chotte about me"

"You forget one thing, Di. Arnavji won't do anything that you don't like. He will be with you no matter how hard the issue is. Pretending like a mentally ill patient is not at all necessary, Di. Your family is with you. They will understand your feelings"

"Guiltiness is killing me, Khushi. I would not have reacted this way if he had betrayed me personally. But, he did that with my family who gave him life... who made him feel proud... who made society respect him... you know, Chotte found a multi-millionaire alliance for me when he didn't know about my affair with Shyam. But when he got to know I'm in love with Shyam, he didn't even utter a single word but he agreed to our marriage. He didn't care about Shyam being an orphan... he didn't care about his status because he wanted me to be happy. He thinks only about our happiness. But Shyam...? he kept him mental making all of us mental with his acting... he is a curse to our family and because of me, my family became cursed one"

"Leave it, Di. Past is past... we can't change it. God has given you a second chance to become a mother. Just think about the blessings. Nothing more than that. Arnavji will take care of the rest"

Anjali nodded yes and spread her hands. Khushi hugged her with a smile.

"Thank you, Khushi. thank you for coming into our lives"

"Take rest, Di"

Anjali nodded ok and lay on the bed. Khushi played mild music in the background and left her room.

Khushi came to their room. she searched for Arnav but she didn't find him in the room. She turned behind and saw him looking at her, tilting his head, leaning on the wall.

"What are you doing here?" She chuckled.

Without answering her,

"What did Di say?" he asked.

"She is fine Arnavji"

"I didn't ask about HOW IS SHE... I asked WHAT DID SHE SAY?"

"What could she say? She said nothing" She tried to be normal.

"Oh... really?"

He came to her. Keeping his hands on her shoulders, he read her eyes. Khushi lowered her gaze.

"I know Di is not a mental patient," Arnav said.

Khushi looked at him shaking.

"I heard you talk with Di"

Khushi gulped down.

"Ar...navji... Di is..."

"I got to know that you had a doubt about her... when I attended Swamijii's call"

Khushi was shocked. Did he attend Swamiji's call?"

"He thought it was you and asked about your message in which you mentioned Di is pretending"

"I'm sorry, Arnavji... I..."

"I know... I'm glad that Di is alright. That's all I want"

"She is guilty, Arnavji"

"She will be alright"

"I'm sorry for hiding it from you, Arnavji"

"There is a famous saying... 'no secret will stay in a women's heart' you proved it wrong" he smiled.

"I don't want to embarrass Di..."

"Understood..."

Khushi hugged him with a broad smile.

"I got the first doubt at the time of our yesterday's session," Arnav said with a smile.

"Why?"

"You were so flexible last night. The much I know, you are not a woman to cooperate on the bed when the family is messing up"

Khushi bit her lip.

"I found out about Di through her gesture. But I don't know I too would get caught through the same gesture" she pouted.

Arnav laughed.

"Everything will be a little by little" Khushi said.

"Mmm"

"But, Di..."

"Khushi, try to understand. Some things seem not in our hands but they would be... Problem is not a problem but the way we react to it is. Di should understand that. If she wants to come out of the grief, she can. If she wants to forget it, she can... it's in her hands only, Khushi. we can do nothing"

"Time will heal any wound Arnavji..."

"But, what about the scar?"

"It's an old philosophy... we can hide it with plastic surgery," Khushi said.

"Oh... what's the point?"

"The baby in Di's womb... she will make Di forget her grief. Di will forget Shyamji in her presence. Mark my words"

Taking her hand, Arnav kissed her knuckle.

"Hope so..."

Khushi leaned on his shoulder and Arnav circled her in his arms.

To be continued...

NOTE: The next update of HEARTSTRINGS will be the last update. Thank you for your support and unconditional love.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

150K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...
414K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
DESTINY ✔ Από Mamley

Γενικό Φαντασίας

448K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
186K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...