Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen member×reader. Short and sweet Happy Read 💛 (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)

Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)

286 14 0
By Mingyu_fangs

You couldn't concentrate on making breakfast as your mind was thinking about scoups. He still was sleeping. Ugh! He looks unrealistic pretty. You looked away getting more angry. His dark mole on pale shoulder was looking so angelic. Whatever! Who cares! You at least Don't.

You placed the coffee in bedside table. Was he gonna sleep forever here? You already were angry for last night. You thought it gonna take forever waking him up. But he opened his eyes when you went to him sitting beside him.

'What time is it?'

He asked while searching for the clock in your room.
You thought you would ignore everything he says but since it was an information so you replied

'9.30 AM!'

'Wow. Why didn't you call me earlier?'

'Your coffee!'

You didn't reply his question. How to as you were the one who just woke up about twenty minutes ago?

'Aigo! Thanks Alice!'

Alice? Who Alice!! You pretended you didn't care.

'I always thought I have no one to care for me else my mom. Since after I got to know that her disease is terminal, I always wondered actually I've no one else her.'

He exhaled a breath and looked at the coffee. He was so tensed for someday as his mom is not too well. It made him emotional after getting up and realising that last night you did a lot for him.

'But thankfully you are here.'

He smiled and sipped coffee. You tried your best not to blush in front of him. But you maintained your angry face. Did he just forget what he did last night? Or he just pretending? You expected too much from him. How could a person like him change?

'Go wash your face first.'

You told like an order. He should get up from bed and put some clothes on. You have to make your bed too.

Scoups came from bathroom and while putting on the clothes. He was looking so fresh just after washing face!!??

You told him to sit on the chair as you were taking breakfast. Scoups got amazed that you already made breakfast too. He was gonna leave now though.

'I didn't have many things. So you have to eat what I eat.'

You told coldly. Since scoups is so rich their menu is very different than normal people. You felt weird at first when you visited their place. But you noticed that scoups doesn't eat much. So you didn't mind and placed the simple sandwich on table. You took your seat and sipped your tea while looking at the phone.

'This looking delicious. I first was so astonished when you first cooked. I thought some chef-'

'Stop lying.'

You told casually. You didn't want to blush more.

'I'm not though. Well y/n do you like me?'

You choked on the tea while he asked so suddenly.

'I'm sorry?'

'I mean- do you like me? Mom was telling that day.. that you actually care for me a l-'

'Stop. You shouldn't ask that.'

You told looking at your food. You didn't want to make eye contact with him.

'Why? You just should tell me with your mouth that you don't like me. So It stops confusing me.'

'Are you thinking about it a lot?'

'Um- kind of I think.'

'No you not. You don't think about me at all.'

'Whyy? Why do you think like that? Why won't I?'

'You Don't check me messages you know.'

You told slowly. It made you sad when you think that. He rarely replies.

'Listen y/n, I told you I'm not an online type person.. moreover I need to see a lot of things-'

.
.
'Look at me y/n! You Don't believe me? Really I need to see the office and many more things. You know I'm not that kind of person who can take care of things like that.'

He told quickly so you would understand. But you seemed unhappy. Suddenly he remembered what happened last night by looking at your face. Your angle of mouth was looking reddish. He choked in his food and you stood up taking the glass of water to him. Is he a child!!? An old guy like him choking on food? You couldn't believe.

'Eat slowly! Are you okay?'

After making him drink water you suddenly realised you were standing so near to him holding his shoulder. You were tapping it with other hand.

Scoups looked at your eyes for sometime and smiled. When he smiled you blushed and were going to go your seat, but Scoups held you tight by wrapping his arm around your waist.

'W-what's wrong now?'

'Nothing is wrong. I'm okay.'

'I can see.'

You told while trying to remove his hold. But as usual he didn't.

'You are looking prettier from here.'

Scoups told looking at you brightly. Ugh you couldn't stop being so flattered. The embarrassment was killing you.

'So you are gonna hold me forever?'

'I want though. But if you not want then it's fine.'

He told loosening his grip.

When you sat down again Scoups told with a serious face

'I'm sorry y/n.'

'Hm? Why?'

You asked.
He looked at your eyes and then lips and again at eyes.

'I might hurt you last night. Believe me I really didn't mean to.'

He told with sorrow. He knew you were not going to believe him. Thought you didn't.

'I'm really sorry y/n!'

He told putting his thumb on your lips.

'It felt like a kiss. Actually as far as I remember it felt so good. You were so close to me and everything felt like heaven.'

You thought to yourself like you were the one who did those with him.

'I was so overwhelmed. really y/n! I Don't know if you were willing to. I mean I didn't find the necessity to ask you first. I don't know where my mind was.. I really shouldn't have drunk last night.'

He was making your embarrassed by his words. Though he didn't know about it but you felt like you almost cried. You were looking down the whole time since you were very shy. What were he saying!!?

But after a silence you found scoups's hand over your hair. He was patting it softly you didn't know for what. But you started crying covering your face. Oh this is so embarrassing! You didn't know why you were crying.

Scoups came closer and took you to his arm. He felt bad that he would never be the one to make you happy. Everytime he is the reason for your tears.

'I'm sorry y/n! I'm really sorry. It won't happen again. Promise I won't hurt you again.'

He told patting your hair gently. He found you making your little body comfortable inside him arm, crying spontaneously, like it was the most comfortable place of yours. Scoups felt so different. He suddenly had the urge to protect you at all cost. He held you tightly.

'I need to go y/n.'

He told wiping your tears.

'Thanks a lot for the coffee, sandwich and letting me sleep here. Else I was gonna sleep on street today I think.'

He told lightly to make the atmosphere normal. You didn't say anything but also couldn't look at his eyes.

'Take care!'

He told before leaving. You cried some more time laying on the bed. It smells like him!

_________________________________________

'Hello!'

You picked up the call before it stopped ringing. You were watering the plants while thinking about scoups. It seemed like he didn't get a sleep last night. He usually doesn't chat but last night he talked almost whole night. He was so randomly chatting so you got sure that something was wrong. Though he didn't say anything suspicious. You were a bit tensed why he was insomniac. Normally his bed time is regular.

'Miss y/n! I'm lily, Ms Choi's manager.'

Everytime Lily calls you, she gives her whole identity like you wouldn't recognise her.

'Yes yes how are you?'

You asked.

'It's actually- can you come to *** hospital now?'

'Hospital? Now? What happened?'

Thinking about Scoups's mom your heart pounded fast.

'Madam is ill suddenly. So we admitted her to hospital. Her personal doctor said it so.'

'I-i'm coming.'

You felt your voice was trembling. You didn't want to think anything dangerous. But the worst was coming to your mind.

Somehow you quickly managed to get ready and got out for the hospital. Who knows what's scoups doing. You realized maybe for his mom, he was tensed and that's why he couldn't sleep last night. Oh how could you not realize it earlier?

You ran to the floor where Ms choi was. In front of the door you saw Jeonghan was waiting moving up and down.

'You come!'

'Where is Ms Choi?'

You asked him.

'She is in the cabin.'

'How is she?'

You asked whispering hoping to get the best answer.

'She is fine now. She is sleeping now.'

Jeonghan looked tensed.

'Thanks God. Where's scoups?'

'Scoups and uncle are in the room. Do you want to go inside?'

He asked. You nodded but you weren't sure if so many people were allowed there.

'Can I go?'

'Yeah let me see.'

By that time you saw Scoups's dad was coming out from the room.

'Hello dear.'

He tried to talk with smile. You bowed at him.

'Go inside and see her. She is okay now. Please tell scoups that it's going to be okay.'

He told you putting his hand on yours.

You entered the room to see Ms Choi. She was sleeping like children. You covered her hands with blanket. Sitting beside her for sometime you smiled looking at her sleeping face. She is looking like some dolls.

You found scoups was sitting on a sofa in the cabin that was separated from the bed by a curtain. Scoups didn't notice you before for the curtain.

'Cheol!'

You called him lightly. He was sitting there keeping his head down. You heard Ms choi was ill from the morning. But it seemed like scoups knew it was going to happen from last night. His thoughts were restless.

He looked up when you called him. His eyes were all red. You have never seen this scoups before. He was looking like the most vulnerable person.

He looked at you for sometime like he didn't recognise you. You went to him and sat beside him. You flinched a bit when scoups suddenly hugged you tight while crying like babies. He was sobbing while uttering some words you couldn't understand.

'It's okay cheol. Mom is OK. Don't cry.'

You told whispering while patting his shoulder. He was crying silently but his sobs were sounded so pathetic to you.

'Mom is fine scoups. You don't worry.'

You realized the fear in him. For what reason he was crying.

After he removed the hug you put your hands on his face. He couldn't stop sobbing. You wiped the tears and told

'Don't cry. Mom will wake up.'

You told fixing his hair. He was looking so pathetic that you almost cried.

'Y/n y/n I thought Mom is going to leave me.'

He broke down in tears again. You took him in your embrace while putting your fingers run through his hair. Who knows for how long he was crying!

'Did you not hear the doctors? I called Joshua. He told It's ok. Mom is going to released soon. Why are you crying?'

You relaized that scoups wasn't going to stop crying to hear from you. He is not a baby who doesn't understand. But he controlled and stopped crying after a while in your embrace. He was feeling so sleepy now. Should he just sleep here?

You put his face up and told

'Cheol! Let's have something to eat now. You will faint out if stay like this.'

He was looking thin. He actually doesn't eat well for a long time.

'I want to sleep now y/n. Should I?'

He asked like a baby. You nodded with a sigh.

Scoups fell asleep in your lap in the sofa. You looked at Scoups's mom through the curtains while stroking Scoups's hair. You wiped your tears seeing both of them.

To be continued
Vote and comment
Words count: 2063

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622 13 14
𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗕𝗘. a collection of seventeen imagines/oneshots and etc by yours truly, eisa.
467K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
25.8K 404 47
A collection of stories focused around Minghao suffering from hypoglycaemia and his members helping him. Featuring 46 stories Originally posted on A...
653K 18K 42
Seventeen x Reader. (Members of Seventeen: Woozi/Jihoon, Vernon, The8, Mingyu, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Joshua, Jun, S. Coups, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Lee Dokyum...