𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛�...

By taekookissed_

A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The... More

Story Introduction
Characters Intro
1.Kim Mansion
2.A reunion
3. Missing something
4.Butterflies
5.Everything was so perfect
6.Why are you limping?
7.Mission tiger
8.Day 1
9.Shopping
10.Gorgeous
11.Pathetic
12.Letting you go
13. Not letting you go
14.Show off
15.A new beginning
16.Changes
17.A date
18.Prettiest for me
19.Promise
20.Still the same
21.Just love me
22.Smells like Jasmine
23.Surprise
24.Precious bun
25.You're crazy
26.Kiss me
27.Mine
28.Messed up
29.I'll go with him
31.What made you love me?
32.Yours
33.Forever
34.Always my baby
35.Back to home
36.Where were you?
37.Busy
38.A total mess
39.Explainations
40.Let's end this
41.Together
42.A Long way to go
43.One step closer
44.Who's she?
45.🌚🌝
46.Mrs.CEO
47.Step 2
48.Private talk
49.Revelations
50.What's next?
51.It's getting too much
52.I need you
53.Something's not right.
54.Finally the day!
55.What happened to him?
56.It's not a mistake
57.Acceptance
58.Pretty Koo
59.It's a blessing
60.It'll take time
61.Learn from the mistakes
62.Just a fall
63.Disappointment
64.Another chance
65.It's not easy
66.You deserve it
67.Party night
68.It's for the better
69.I'm sorry
70.I can't
71.This can't happen
72.Love has no limits!
♡ Epilogue ♡
Prequel

30.Earn it yourself

12.6K 656 184
By taekookissed_

Stepping inside the CEO's private jet, Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a few seconds, expecting him to start a conversation.Even though he know it'll be going to be silent again just like the car drive.Taehyung didn't spare a single glance at the other.Jungkook took a deep breath as he thought it's a good chance for him to apologise to the CEO for the other day and talk everything out here itself.Maybe Taehyung will forgive him this time because Emma's company is ready to give a second chance to fix everything.With a little hope Jungkook called.

"Tae"

"Don't worry it won't take long.You don't have to tolerate me for more than three days.I'll take you back home by then" Taehyung said still not looking at koo.Jungkook nodded his head to himself with a sad smile before turning his head to other side and closing his eyes.It's better to take a nap rather than talking to his husband.Taehyung's taunting words are just hurting him more that Jungkook already regret saying all those things to him when the other proposed that honeymoon idea.
Now he just need to prepare himself for everything going to happen in US.He don't know whether his husband will take him along with him to meet Emma or not.But if he do then Jungkook need much prepration to behave nicely with that lady.He can't be silly this time again just to ruin this second chance for his husband's dream project also.So he made himself ready to respond calmly to anything that's going to happen there.

Jungkook woke up from his deep slumber when Taehyung called him.
Rubbing his eyes, the sleepy Jungkook followed Taehyung behind wherever the other is guiding him to.He was not fully woke up yet that he didn't notice his surroundings or where his husband is taking him to.

The receptionist smiled widely at the Kim couple before greeting them.
"Everything done?" Taehyung asked the lady who passed another polite smile before replying.
"All perfect sir" The CEO nodded in response before taking the key from the lady.

Jungkook yawned covering his mouth with his palm now roaming his eyes around the place they were as Taehyung is busy talking to the receptionist.
Jungkook found people enjoying there time at the tables having their food happily, not people actually.He found couples more everywhere.He can see a beach from the glass window and there also he found couple roaming around with their body barely covered with some clothes.The sleepiness left the bunny fully when he noticed they are not in some elite hotels, where Taehyung usually stays when he's out for any business matters.He snapped his head to read the name of the place and he found the name of that building really familiar.It was the same resort Taehyung wanted to have their honeymoon.But it was in Hawaii and they are now in US.Then how's it possible?

Is he still sleepy that he's seeing things now?Jungkook smacked his own head to make sure he's not sleepy anymore.
"Sir, this way please" The voice of staff brought Jungkook's attention back.He followed Taehyung behind, with the staff of the resort guiding them.
They walked for a few minutes before the staff stopped infront of a seperate cottage, a little far away from the main building.
"This is your cottage sir.Enjoy your time" The staff bowed to the couple with a smile before leaving them alone.

Jungkook's lips unknowingly formed a smile looking at the mesmerizing view of the beach just infront of their cottage.It felt so calming and peaceful.

Still the question is why they are here?The confused Jungkook stood behind Taehyung as the CEO unlocked the door.
Taehyung opened the door and stood side by gesturing with his hands to Jungkook to enter inside first.Jungkook entered inside the cozy small cottage again to frown at the sight inside.He cought the faint lavender sent, which is his favourite.Jungkook frowned when his eyes caught the rose petals on the floor, forming a path for him, guiding him to somewhere.Jungkook couldn't see the room clearly as it is only dimly lit inside. So he followed the rose path with slow curious steps.

The dumbfounded Jungkook reached the bed room only to gasp with wide eyes at the sight of the beautifully decorated bed.

He blinked his eyes to make sure he's not dreaming, it's all happening in real.It was like he's in some other unknown fantasy world with his husband.Husband?Talking about his husband.Where's that dork?Jungkook turned around only to get met with a grinning widely Taehyung standing there leaning on the wall beside.

"SURPRISE" Taehyung yelled with his boxy smile full on display.He wanted to laugh at the shocked expression of the bunny.Taehyung smirked in a really wierd way, raising his brow at the wide mouthed bunny, satisfied by his reaction.

"How's it baby?I know you loved it" Taehyung wiggled his brows with that wierd smirk still on his face, only to get met with a flying pillow kissing his face.Taehyung was not at all prepared for that so he couldn't do anything to protect himself for the pillow attack.But he successfully dodged the second pillow with his elbow which was on it's way to kiss his ass.

"Baby No please" Taehyung shouted when a breathing heavily Jungkook started to throw pillows after pillows aiming the CEO.
"You asshole stop there" Jungkook yelled throwing a flower vase at Taehyung, who widened his eyes before jumping away to escape from it.

"IDIOT" it was pillow next.

"STUPID"

"FUCKER"
Jungkook continued to curse, chasing Taehyung around the entire room.
Taehyung was panting heavily running for his life.But he haulted on his steps, when the yelling bunny stopped everything.He turned around only to find Jungkook sitting on the bed with his palms covering his face as he sobbed, crying badly.Taehyung hurriedly ran to his wife before taking him in his arms, hugging him tightly.
"Koo please don't cry.I did all these to make you happy.Not sad" Taehyung tried to remove the crying man's hands from his face.But Jungkook didn't let him as he continued to sob loudly into his palm.

"You're so bad." He mumbled in broken words in between the sobs, hitting on the CEO's chest.

"No I'm not.It was all your son's plan.Not mine.So he's bad not me" The innocent looking Taehyung put all the blame on his son and pulled the bunny more close to him.Jungkook straddled Taehyung's lap in a comfortable position now sniffing with teary eyes.His red nose, tear stained cheeks, messy hairs and the angry pout on his lips, Taehyung wanted to shower the bunny with his kisses and that's what he did.He leaned closer to Jungkook's face, but before his jutted out lips could touch Jungkook, the younger pushed Taehyung's face away with a scoff.

"You ignored me.Made me cry.That's what your plan was?" Jungkook glared at Taehyung who shook his head in denial instantly.
"No.Woonie said if i do that then you'll agree to come with me.That's why i did that" Taehyung replied wiping the tears away from Jungkook's cheeks.
"YOU TOLD HIM YOU WANT TO TAKE ME ON A HONEYMOON" The wide eyed Jungkook asked ready to smack the CEO's head.
"What?No" Taehyung replied quickly calming the furious bunny.Jungkook squinted his eyes not believing it.
"He had seen you crying that day and asked me what happened to you.When i explained everything he himself suggested me that it would be better if we go on a vacation as it's been really long we spent some time together alone and i agreed to him.So it was all his plan to give you a surprise.I just acted according to it" Taehyung explained his part.

"So you were not mad at me?" Jungkook asked with his head hung low now.
"Huh?Why should I?" Taehyung asked making the bunny look up at him, by lifting his face up by his chin.

"You know that i did wrong there" Jungkook mumbled lowly as he hide his face in his husband's chest, still sitting on his lap.Suddenly he felt too guilty to face Taehyung.
Taehyung pushed Jungkook a little to face him before asking.
"What are you talking about koo?" He asked genuinely.
"Hubby~" Jungkook whined, his eyes getting teary again thinking of that incident.Taehyung shrugged his shoulders as if he don't have any idea about what's Jungkook talking about.
The frustrated bunny let out a sigh before reminding his husband about the incident again.
"That day at office i embarassed you infront of that lady.Your dream project is ruined because of my silliness.I'm really sorr-"

"Why are you apologising for that koo" Taehyung didn't let Jungkook finish his sentence.
"Because I did wrong.I shouldn't have acted that like in the company.I messed up everything" Jungkook mumbled with tears again started to roll down his cheeks, which Taehyung was quick to wipe off.
"Oh my dumb bunny.Now I'm more than sure there's no brain inside this coconut head.Stupid wifey" Taehyung laughed a little caressing the coconut head of the bunny who stared at Taehyung with his confused wide doe eyes.
"That's your company koo.You can do anything there.Nobody will question you." Taehyung said shaking his head at the silly bunny.
"Still, I embarassed you infront of that lady"
"Tell her to fuck off.Who's she?Just a client of our company." Taehyung shrugged it off hugging his koo more tightly.
"You're just pacifying me.Why are you not mad at me?Just scold me already" Jungkook's lips wobbled, ready to cry again.
"Koo you knew that you hold the most shares in our company.So eventhough I'm the CEO, you're literally the owner of it.Me myself is just an employee of yours.So you can do anything there.Can cause any mess in that company.Nobody will ask you anything.Even me myself won't stop you from doing anything there.So why are you so worked up about that incident.Just forget it okay?" Taehyung said the truth.After paying off every debts and getting the company out of all the mess, being the CEO of the successful company, it was Taehyung's decision how to divide the shares.Which says 20% shares of the company is for the older Kim couple, 20% for their kids, 20% for Taehyung and finally the remaining 40% is for the wife of the CEO, Mrs.Kim Jungkook.So he was right when he said Jungkook owns the company.

"But it caused a huge loss for our company." Jungkook pouted snuggling closer Taehyung.
"So what?You think that mere deal can do anything much with our company's profit.Our company is already in the No.1 position koo." Taehyung assured his bunny who let out a sigh of relief after talking everything out with his husband.
A few minutes of silence engulfed them as a smiling Taehyung caressed his baby's hair and a smiling Jungkook pushing his nose more into Taehyung's crook of neck inhaling the manly scent as much as he could.

"So you're not mad at me?" Jungkook asked suddenly pulling back from his chest, showing his bunny smile.

"I'm not.Why?You want me to be mad?huh?" Taehyung asked tracing his nose on Jungkook's jaw line, moving closer to his lips.His teeth peeked out as he bite on Jungkook's lower lip who hissed at the sensation.
Jungkook pushed the CEO away who now have his hungry eyes focused on the baby soft petals of Jungkook.

"What?Kiss me~"Taehyung whined leaning closer to the strawberry tinted lips again, only for Jungkook to push him again.

"You want me to kiss you now.Remember two days back when I asked you the same, you didn't let me kiss you also.Kim Taehyung didn't want my kisses then.So why should I kiss you now?" Jungkook scoffed.

"Baby what are you talking about?when did that happen?I don't remember anything.I got memory loss I guess." Taehyung pouted saying so.

"But I remember everything clearly.So no kissies for you meanie CEO." Jungkook tried to get up from the CEO's lap.But he yelped when suddenly Taehyung shift their positions with now Jungkook laying on the bed with Taehyung hovering over him and before he knew, his Lips were captured into a hungry kiss.Taehyung eagerly sucked on Jungkook's lower lip, biting on it time to time.Jungkook didn't wait to part his lips as he sucked passionately on his husband's tongue as if he wasn't the one who said "no kissies for you meanie CEO" a few seconds ago.
The hungry bunny kissed his husband back with more passion, gripping on his hairs.He hissed when Taehyung bite on his lower lip harshly making it draw blood.Jungkook moaned at the little sting as Taehyung wipped of the little blood with his tongue, before sucking out more.It was paining for sure.But Jungkook wanted more of that painful pleasure which only Taehyung could give him.

Breaking the kiss, Taehyung dived into the milky neck of the panting heavily Jungkook. Jungkook gasped when Taehyung suddenly made a thrust letting his wife know about his hard cock which was suffocating inside his pants.

"You can't stop me today Koo.It's our honeymoon" Taehyung said, giving another thrust.Jungkook moaned at the sudden force but soon he smirked at his husband when he remembered something.

"Oh hubby is hard" Jungkook stated before pressing his right knee into his husband's crotch and grinding it making Taehyung groan at that.

"Yes I'm and I need you.Now" Taehyung said, his hands desperately reaching to unbotton his wife's shirt.

"Ah No hubby" Jungkook removed Taehyung hand with a fake apologetic look.
"What now?"Taehyung groaned getting frustrated.

"You ignored me for two days.Didn't even look at me.Made me cry so much.You hurt me.And you think I'll let you have me that easily?Silly taetae" Jungkook flicked Taehyung's nose, cooing at the frustrated CEO.The bunny didn't know he was playing with a tiger, who was this close to lose his last ounce of self control then.

"I'm sorry koo.I'm really sorry.Now please let's discuss it later" Taehyung said trying to undress Jungkook again.

"No.Hubby did wrong.So hubby needs punishment." Jungkook pouted innocently saying so.
"I'll do anything you say.But now please.Let me have you now" Taehyung was this close to cry as he felt his hard cock starting to ache.

Jungkook said nothing just stared at Taehyung.But soon Taehyung felt his wife's soft lips moving against his.Taehyung closed his eyes focusing on the kiss as everything other flew away from his mind, when jungkook flipped their positions with now Jungkook hovering over him, with his knee still grinding on Taehyung's hardness.Taehyung moaned at the pleasure when Jungkook pushed his tongue into the CEO's mouth before sucking on his tongue.Taehyung's hands were caught in his wife's grip above his head as he made himself relaxed, enjoying the pleasure his wife is giving him.
But suddenly everything stopped.Taehyung opened his eyes only to see his wife leaving the bed hurriedly.Taehyung laid there with his aching boner, blinking his eyes processing what just happened.

" I need time to think of a good punishment for you hubby.So till then be a good boy and lay there.Lemme take a shower by then" Jungkook yelled before getting into the washroom and closing the door behind

"FUCK! KOO COME HERE THIS INSTANT" Taehyung shouted hitting on the bed, rolling over it kicking the air out of frustration.He could hear Jungkook's loud giggles from inside the washroom which is not at all helping his raging boner.

"If you want me, then work hard and earn it yourself Mr.Kim" Jungkook said opening the door only for a moment and closed it the next moment, making Taehyung groan in frustration.

"Mrs.Kim is challenging me now?I see"

_________________________________________

Hehehe 👀

  🙂🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.2K 64
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
290K 11.4K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
89.1K 4.4K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
157K 9.9K 40
A totally unexpected marriage between a most beautiful cute bunny and cold handsome tiger . Jeon jungkook never thought that he will get married to...