Striptease // Ateez // OT8 x...

By DearAtiny

Maya pays her bills by doing striptease. One day she meets a new client that will change her life. More

Intro - pls read
1 - stripper virgin
2 - birthday boy
3 - all rules are off
4 - all of your time
5 - I like the teasing
6 - show, not tell
7 - I want the first kiss
8 - a what now?
9 - clingy and exhausted
10 - hard to sleep
12 - pervert
13 - bad girl
14 - disgusting
15 - I love you
16 - too harsh
17 - you deserve happiness
18 - family
19 - starved
20 - sleepy sex
21 - toys
22 - color green
23 - Jeju
24 - perfect fit
25 - surprise
26 - property of Ateez
27 - cum for me
28 - heaven
29 - delicious
30 - nervous
31 - smile
32 - diamonds and emerald
33 - dance
34 - ride
35 - open. your. mouth.
36 - skills
37 - next to you
38 - aftermath
39 - lunch. brunch. whatever.
40 - regret
41 - go easy
42 - delicate fingers
43 - date night
44 - all yours
45 - good boy
46 - mirror
47 - pretty skirt
48 - clean and ready to go
49 - two, two and four
50 - to my eight loves
51 - 29 days
52 - bland
53 - priorities
54 - dumbass
55 - we choose you
56 - I'm sorry
57 - please
58 - DNA
59 - nine becomes ten
60 - baby daddy
61 - the end
Bonus chapter - happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2 - WooSan

11 - let me help you relax

4K 104 27
By DearAtiny

Maya heard a soft knock on her door. It was late, most of the guys had gone to sleep hours ago.

«Come in,» she said.

Hongjoong smiled as soon as he saw her, and she waved him in.

«You're home!» she said. It wasn't every night he came home, and he often worked through the night, producing songs, being the leader he was.

«Why are you up?» he asked.

«I'm handing this in tomorrow,» she gestured at a jacket she had been working on for a while. «It's the last one of those assignments I had to make up for, you know?»

«Right! Well done! Are you not finished?»

«I think I am, but it's hard to put it down.»

«I know what you mean,» he smiled, he had sat down on her bed. «I hear the boys say they've helped you relax every night.»

She blushed but giggled. «Yeah, they have.»

«May I help you relax tonight?» he asked.

«Sure,» she said, looking at him with pink cheeks. «If you want to.»

«I want to,» he said making a funny face. «A lot

«Okay,» she laughed, her smile was huge.

«Wanna play a little game?»

«Yes!» She turned her chair towards him and looked at him with bright eyes. 

He chuckled at how easily she agreed to their ideas. The boys had all been talking about it amongst themselves. She was very adventurous.

«Thank you!» he smiled brightly. «I thought maybe we could pretend that you're the client and I'm the massage therapist. So, when I get back here I want you laying on your bed, face down, naked. Can you do that for me?»

«Yes.»

«Good girl,» he said, and noticed how she shifted in her chair. «I'll go change now. I'll be back in 10 minutes with some massage oil.»

«I'll be ready,» she smiled.

«Can I have a kiss?» he asked after getting up. She nodded and they shared a passionate kiss before he left the room.

He knocked carefully on her door again before entering her room. This time the lighting was low, with a few candles burning. Maya was on the bed, laying on her stomach, naked, with a small towel over her bottom. Just like they did at a real massage. She turned her head and looked at him when he entered.

«Good evening, my name is Hongjoong, I'll be your massage therapist tonight.» He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, that was all. He looked the part.

«Hi Hongjoong,» she smiled, that wicked, gorgeous smile of hers. «I'm Maya.»

«Nice to meet you, ms Maya. You just relax and let me take care of you. Are there any problem areas you would like particular help with today?»

«Well, I've been sitting a lot lately, so my lower back and... that area, is a little stiff, I think.»

«Then we'll have a look at that. May I touch you?»

«Yes, of course, Hongjoong.»

«Thank you. I'm going to start with your shoulders and arms. May I?»

«Yes. Thank you.»

He got into bed and sat on his knees beside her, pouring some nice-smelling oil into his hands. As soon as he started, she closed her eyes and just let herself enjoy it. And he really knew what he was doing.

Hongjoong started with her tense shoulders and neck, going halfway down her back and doing her arms as well. He then did her legs, from her calves up to her thighs. He then proceeded to kind of straddle her legs as he focused on her lower back.

«I'm going to remove the towel now, is that alright with you, ms Maya?» he asked.

«Yes, that's fine,» she said.

She felt strangely naked when it was gone. Although it didn't hide much, it felt safe having it there. Now she was bare, exposed. Her at-times horrible self-confidence popped by, but she pushed it away. These boys had proven they liked her, just the way she was. She shouldn't focus on her weight right now, she should only enjoy herself.

His knees were on each side of her body, but she felt him graze her every now and then. He really put work into the massage, and as he leaned forward, letting his hands slide down her spine towards her butt, there was no doubt that he was affected. She felt his hard-on inside his pants.

He scooted further down her legs and really focused on her thighs and her ass. He was really good at the massage too, it kind of surprised her. He half-assed nothing. 

His fingers got more daring. She was breathing differently when he worked on her inner thighs, working up towards her heat. He could see she was feeling it, she was glistening. The first time his fingers ran between her folds, she couldn't help but moan.

«You're so wet,» he whispered, leaning down and kissing her neck.

«It's your fault, you're too good at this.»

«You look so good like this,» he said, his fingers focusing on her clit. «Under my hands.»

«Fuck,» she moaned as he let one finger slide into her. That one finger was soon joined by another. Her sweet sounds were turning him on.

«Turn around, please,» he said, pulling his fingers out.

She quickly obeyed, and he sat down on his knees between her legs. Every time he leaned forward, his clothed cock pushed against her heat, making her whine. He still kept up their game. He massaged her shoulders and chest, spending a long, long time on her breasts. The nipples were pulled, and he finally couldn't resist leaning down and biting on them.

«Mh!» she moaned, her hands in his hair.

He was grinding on her, it was hard to wait, but he had a plan and he would stick to it.

«May I?» he eventually asked as he moved down the bed, and she sighed a yes.

He surprised her by being rather direct. He attached his mouth to her clit, sucking on it and immediately making her gasp. Two fingers entered her again, curling inside of her, looking for that special spot. When he found it, he knew, her body told him. Tasting her sweet juices had never been this incredible. Her body was writhing under him. 

«Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum!»

He hummed, the vibrations were the last thing that made it impossible to stop. Her body shook around his fingers, her sweet sounds were the prettiest thing he ever heard.

«You're beautiful,» he said as he let his hands slide over her body again. She smiled at him with hooded eyes.

«I want to feel you inside of me,» she said. «Please?»

«As you wish, princess.»

He quickly pulled off his sweatpants and found his place back between her legs. She didn't even see where he got the condom from, but he soon had it on.

«Are you ready for me?»

«Yes,» she said, her hand on his chest. «I want you. Now.»

He pushed into her, slowly, enjoying the feeling of her warm walls around his cock.

«Fuck, you feel so good, princess.»

«Fuck me,» she said, her eyes falling shut, just enjoying it.

His slow thrusts, the way he watched her to find what felt best for her, it made for the perfect time together. He had one finger on her clit while fucking her slowly when she came. A little later she came again, and that's when he sped up, allowing himself to chase his own orgasm. Feeling her shake around his cock was the most magical feeling, he loved it.

«Wanna take a shower, princess?» he asked when their breaths had calmed down.

«Yeah, we better, right?»

«You go first, I'll just change your sheets.»

«And then you'll join me, right?»

«If you want,» he smiled.

«Yes, please. I wanna cuddle.»

«Cuddles coming up,» he chuckled.

After a shower together they settled in clean sheets on her bed. Within minutes she was asleep, her cheek resting on his chest. He kept stroking her hair for a while. Having Maya here had turned out completely different from what he had thought it would. What she brought to the group was invaluable. They loved her. She seemed to feel comfortable around them too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...
2.3K 154 14
An emotionally unavailable high school slut, a trust fund baby turned delinquent, and a virgin farmer's boy all find themselves caught in a love tria...
71.5K 1.7K 102
( ⚓️ ) ˚✧˚ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 ❝ a simple collection of all my ateez works from tumblr ❞ ˞ series of one-shots. ˞ reader x ateez. SMALLS © 2020
136K 1.5K 109
Reader x Ateez