After passing, the little fox...

By Xiaoshuo_

Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 47

535 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 47

    On the first day back to work, Hu Yaoyao was successfully knocked out by Ouyang Xu's magical question.

    "I see that the sun is still setting from the west." Hu Yaoyao glanced at the setting sun, slid back under Ouyang Xu's affectionate eyes and asked, "Ouyang Xu, what kind of crazy are you doing now?"

    " Yaoyao, I..." It

    's okay if you don't ask, but when you ask, the pain in Ouyang Xu's eyes fully emerges, the back molars creak, and the guilt, remorse, and loathing for himself flood up like a tide .

    The already overwhelmed heart seemed to be full of sea water, thousands of words became pale and powerless at the moment of seeing Hu Yaoyao, and the memories of the past gradually became mottled.

    Ouyang Xu tried to speak, but couldn't utter a word.

    He stretched out his hand to cover his painful heart, and his handsome face gradually became ferocious.

    Let me go, what kind of family disease does this person have?

    Even if you are sick, don't do it to her. You fell to the ground in front of her, but you are suspected of forcibly touching the porcelain. Where can she justify it?

    Hu Yaoyao quietly moved back two steps, turned around and wanted to leave.

    This little action caused Ouyang Xu to completely lose control. Almost instantly, he stretched out his hand to grab Hu Yaoyao's wrist, and said in a wrong way: "Yaoyao, don't go, it was my mistake, I recognized the wrong person, we got back together Okay, can we continue as before..."

    Hu Yaoyao frowned at the pain in her wrist.

    Before she could struggle to get away, Ouyang Xu said in fear, like a child who has done something wrong: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, did I hurt you, I'll be gentle."

    "Crazy."

    Hu Yaoyao looked at it After reading the original text, I knew that Ouyang Xu was crazy. At this moment, when I saw someone going crazy, I still couldn't help uttering these two words in a low voice.

    Ouyang Xu froze in place.

    Hu Yaoyao took the opportunity to pull her hand out, but she didn't twitch the first time, didn't she twitch? Um?

    No way, just a few days of being served by Beauty Xie, she has fallen so far that she can't even break free from a human hand?

    Hu Yaoyao didn't believe in evil and continued to struggle.

    "Yaoyao, listen to me!"

    Ouyang Xu took a deep breath, and clasped Hu Yaoyao's wrist as hard as iron.

    Hu Yaoyao stopped struggling, and said expressionlessly: "Say."

    Ouyang Xu sorted out his words, and led him to the corner of the yard.

    Hu Yaoyao: "..." Huhu with her hips on her hips.JPG

    She wants to see what kind of madness this person is going on here today.

    "So everything before was a misunderstanding?" After hearing Ouyang Xu's long speech, Hu Yaoyao was numb.     Pointing at herself, she said incredulously, "You mean that you misunderstood Bai Yueguang , and that Bai Yueguang was actually me?

    "

Looking at Hu Yaoyao, the big palm that clasped the slender wrist involuntarily tightened.

    The days after breaking up with Hu Yaoyao were not as beautiful as Ouyang Xu imagined.

    He used to have countless fantasies that one day he would be rich and powerful, and those who had bullied him before would not be able to reach him, and he even had the thought of making Hu Yaoyao cry and beg for reunion countless times in his mind. His goal was Su Rouqing from the beginning to the end, so how could he satisfy her.

    But the rich are right and wrong.

    Facing his own father who stepped halfway into the coffin and didn't have much affection for him, as well as his half-brother who regarded him as a thorn in his side, and his mother, how could this 'family' be so easy to treat.

    Relying on the money he got from the old man, Ouyang Xu established a film and television company, and used the fastest speed to enclose Su Rouqing into his territory, but even if he approached him in every possible way, his eyes were always unconsciously caught by the person beside Su Rouqing. The familiar figure attracts the past.

    In the crew, at the banquet, and then the recently hit TV series...

    Once or twice, Ouyang Xu was able to convince himself that it was because of his unwillingness. After all, after raising a pet for a long time, there will be feelings, let alone a woman who has been close to each other. friends.

    "Stop, stop! Who wants to listen to your mental journey." Faced with Ouyang Xu's self-proclaimed affectionate narration, Hu Yaoyao's head hurts, and she has never believed these words, "Can you make a long story short, tell me The point?"

    She didn't have time to spend here, Xie Zheng invited her to watch a movie together at night.

    Hu Yaoyao was a little impatient.

    "Yaoyao, are you from Ancheng?"

    Ouyang Xu took a deep breath and asked an irrelevant question.

    Hu Yaoyao recalled for a moment, and said: "Yeah, what's the matter?"

    "That's right." Ouyang Xu looked like a child who had been rewarded with a lollipop, and smiled at her: "Then you still remember Ancheng's Is it Qingxi Road Zhengnan Street?"

    Hu Yaoyao seriously flipped through her memories, her eyes widened, hey, it really did.

    Originally, his family was in a good position, and he moved to the imperial capital. That was because his parents got lucky and learned how to plant fruit trees in mountains, and finally dug a big coal mine. Before that, the family conditions were really not good.

    Zhengnan Street, Qingxi Road, Ancheng is Yuanshen's hometown, so he naturally has those memories.

    Seeing that she seems to be recalling, Ouyang Xu breathed out a foul breath, and said with a wry smile: "Actually, when we were in love with you, I did have ulterior motives, and this intention was entirely because I mistook the girl who helped me when I was young. Su Rouqing..."

    There was a lot of gossip in front of the widow's door, and it was said that his mother was not married at the time, and she brought a child by her side, so there were naturally many gossips, and gossips often gossiped behind their backs. Naturally, Ouyang Xu It has become a 'wild species' in the eyes of the children around.

    Who wants to play with a bastard?

    Naturally, he had to spit and step on his feet to show his 'prestige'. Ouyang Xu had a hard time in those few years. Injuries, bullying, and starvation were all commonplace and commonplace.

    But one day, he waited for a redemption that he would never forget in his life.

    "Oh, I see, it's because I accidentally saved you when I was a child, so you fell in love with each other?" The next thing Hu Yaoyao relied on having read the original plot by herself, and said with a blank face: "And then because of various The reason, you mistook it for Rouqing, and now because of an accident, you found that that person was me."

    "So you came to me to get back together."

    It was a big deal for Ouyang Xu, but it was a big deal from Hu Yaoyao's mouth. Li said it so calmly, he couldn't hold back a big gasp, then clenched Hu Yaoyao's wrist, and his face became a little flustered, "No, no, it's true to admit the wrong person, but I can't forget It’s the days we spent together.”

    Hu Yaoyao: “…”

    That’s right, who doesn’t like to have a licking dog by his side, and what’s more, this licking dog is so rich.

    Who doesn't love eating soft rice?

    ...

    the sky darkened visibly with the naked eye.

    In the corner, Hu Yaoyao repeatedly denied the fact that Ouyang Xu had corrected her several times and had always liked her. After all, she had read the original plot, and there were still some clues about some things when she thought about them seriously.

    For example, now that Ouyang Xu knows who Bai Yueguang is, does the original text also contain knowledge? He clearly knew that he had admitted the wrong person, but he still chose Su Rouqing without hesitation, which is enough to prove that Bai Yueguang is not that important anymore.

    All the plots are almost following the plot of the original text, the only difference is that Hu Yaoyao doesn't want to entangle Ouyang Xu like in the text.

    So...

    what you can't get is always a commotion?

    Hu Yaoyao's eyes gradually became meaningful, as if she was looking at a scum.

    "Yaoyao, everything I said is true!" Ouyang Xu raised three fingers and swore to the sky: "If I have said a false sentence in what I said just now, I will be struck by lightning, and I will die!"

    "Crack—— "

    There was a thunderstorm in the sky at the right time, and a gust of cool wind blew over.

    Ouyang Xu: "..."

    Hu Yaoyao: "..."

    Look, what you said, even God can't stand it.

    Too lazy to continue to entangle with Ouyang Xu, Hu Yaoyao took advantage of the amazing skill and quickly retracted the strangled hand. She looked at the blue and red circle on her wrist, turned around and walked out.

    This kind of behavior did not know which nerve Ouyang Xu triggered. He quickly put his hand on Hu Yaoyao's shoulder, and begged with red eyes: "Yaoyao, are you still blaming me for not being with you on my birthday? You haven't forgiven me for a long time, I really know I was wrong, can you give me..."

    a chance?

    A chance to start over and make up for mistakes.

    Hu Yaoyao was already very impatient in the face of the lunatic's entanglement, but seeing him pretending to be affectionate now almost made her sick.

    "You should save yourself, is it interesting to pretend to be the seed of infatuation now?" Hu Yaoyao directly tore off the fig leaf of 'in the name of love', "Now looking back is nothing more than Su Rouqing's side, you can't take it down, and you are recognized as a rich man Life is not easy. In the past, there was a foolish Hu Yaoyao who only respected you, pampered you, and loved you."

    "Now that the person is gone, and the new target has not been chased, are you anxious? Are you empty? "

    "Isn't it hard to feel no one's pain?"

    "Unfortunately, you deserve all of this. In the past, Hu Yaoyao gave you a heart, and you abandoned it like a shoe. Now it's the other way around."

    "Man, it's cheap."

    Hu Yaoyao smiled with the most beautiful face and said the most heart-wrenching words, each word seemed to be pierced into Ouyang Xu's heart with a poisonous needle, the venom spread out, making Ouyang Xu's face slap White.

    "No, it's not like this..."

    The fire in Ouyang Xu's eyes became weaker and weaker, and he stood there like a corpse, unable to move, muttering to himself.

    Seeing his appearance, Hu Yaoyao let out a fierce breath of anger.

    Can't stand this?

    How can Hu Yaoyao in the original text put in the time, energy, and feelings for him that can be clearly explained in just a few words?

    But it's pointless to pursue these further, Ouyang Xu is nothing but a poor wretch in her eyes now.

    Taking a few steps back silently, Hu Yaoyao took the opportunity to slip away.

    Unexpectedly, Ouyang Xu stepped forward to block Hu Yaoyao's way, with a gloomy and cruel face, "Then what should I do to get you back to me, Yaoyao?" The

    last two words were captured by Ouyang Xu Han spat out on the tip of his tongue, like a whisper between lovers.

    Hu Yaoyao couldn't help being startled by his sudden change of face, and immediately said: "Don't think about it, it's impossible in this life, you can get out of here."

    Ouyang Xu didn't make a sound, just looked at it greedily with his eyes. He gave Hu Yaoyao one look after another, blocking the way and not allowing anyone to leave.

    Why is the hero like this?

    Isn't this cat cake?

    "Yaoyao." A

    cold and indifferent call came from not far away, and Hu Yaoyao immediately recovered from the numbness of the scalp, looked at Xie Zheng sideways, and said with bright eyes: "Xie Zheng, I Here!" In the

    dark corner, a man and a woman were very close.

    Ouyang Xu's face was very recognizable.

    Xie Zheng came looking for the imprint, and after seeing who that person was, the smile on his face faded a bit. He called to Hu Yaoyao, pursed his lips and said, "Didn't you agree to watch a movie?" , it's getting late, it's time to go."

    "Come on, come on!"

    Hu Yaoyao replied crisply, quickly ran to Xie Zheng's side, tugged at his sleeve and whispered; "Xie Zheng, today Can you do me a favor?"

    "What."

    "You just said whether you can help me or not." The corner of

    his clothes was torn up by a little demon, and if Xie Zheng felt something, he lowered his eyes and said, "It's up to you

    Hu Yaoyao, who had obtained the order, showed a sly smile, and then directly stretched out her left hand and put it into Xie Zheng's palm .

    The fingers are intertwined and closely connected.

    This scene stunned the two men present.

    As if Hu Yaoyao had never heard of it, she proudly raised Xie Zheng's palm, and said to Ouyang Xu in a strange way: "I'm sorry, although your guilt came a little late, but I really don't mind now, as for getting back together It's impossible. I have a boyfriend now."

    "Mr. Xie, don't you think so?"

    Hu Yaoyao raised her head and winked at Xie Zheng.

    Almost instantly, Xie Zheng understood what happened between the two, but the delicate and soft 'Mr. Xie'?

    He pressed down the corner of his mouth, hugged Hu Yaoyao into his arms, lowered his head and kissed her on the top of her head, "Well, what you said is right."

    Hu Yaoyao blushed, her eyes were full of stars , shining, dazzling, the shyness and joy inside cannot be concealed.

    It was rumored that Xie Zheng, who had never been close to a woman, looked at her dotingly. Whether it was standing or hugging, it showed the strong possessiveness of a male creature.

    Seeing the sweet breath between the two permeates.

    At this moment, a kind of malice suddenly appeared in Ouyang Xu's heart——

    If Xie Zheng lost his current status and this face, then Yaoyao should turn around and love him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.6K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...
54.6K 890 110
When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia novels. The original owner is very piti...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
25K 313 7
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230656/ Author: black nettle Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-01-14 Latest: Chapter 69. [Latest] The text ends grandly...