Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Gathering Together

    The impact of hot searches is greater than imagined.

    Even though Xie Zheng's studio had refuted the news of the relationship as quickly as possible, the fact that he was filming in Hengcheng still leaked out.

    The most obvious thing is that there are already many fans and paparazzi around the hotel. The three floors inside and outside are extremely lively. There are also a group of excited fans shouting crazily with loudspeakers, their voices are hoarse. Every word is crying blood, just want to see Xie Zheng.

    The surrounding area of ​​the hotel is crowded and overcrowded.

    But the progress of "May You Love" is here, and a day's delay will burn a lot of money.

    Sun Tiancheng had no choice but to invite a few people who were about the same size as Hu Yaoyao and Xie Zheng to act as stand-ins to distract the fans and paparazzi away, and then a car brought them here smoothly. shooting scene.

    The progress of the day's filming was beyond words.

    The hearts of the crew were fluctuating, and the extras made mistakes. Only one scene passed in the morning, and the people who harassed Xie Zheng during the break reached a peak.

    It can be tolerated once or twice, but if the number of times is too many, Sun Tiancheng can't bear it anymore.

    "I spent money to invite you to come to act, but all of you are here to chase stars and gossip?" Looking at the series of small group performers around Xie Zheng and Hu Yaoyao, Sun Tiancheng said unceremoniously: "If anyone doesn't want to do it, tell them as soon as possible. Now the costume is off, the money is settled, just leave me alone."

    Since the filming of the show, Sun Tiancheng has always been a good-natured character, this is the first time he lost his temper, everyone on the scene was silent, no one dared to say anything.

    Just when everyone at the scene dared not make a sound, the assistant director hurried over and whispered something in his ear.

    Sun Tiancheng's face changed drastically, and after looking around at everyone around him, he sneered and said, "Oh, let's be honest, I already know who in the crew sent the photos. The producer came over today Seeing the progress, I advise that person to come to me earlier to explain clearly, so as to avoid legal procedures."

    "Whether you stand up to apologize or pay compensation is up to you."

    "Today's show!"

    After finishing speaking, Sun Tiancheng snorted coldly and waved his hands to leave the show, with an aura of 2.8 meters.

    Amazing.

    It was the first time that Hu Yaoyao saw Sun Tiancheng lose his temper, and she praised repeatedly beside Xie Zheng.

    Xie Zheng glanced at her and asked, "Let's eat together at noon?"

    "What dishes?"

    "Steamed chicken with medicinal herbs, beef tenderloin with green peppers, and egg soup     .

    "

followed.

    One walked naturally, and the other followed naturally. Even though there were rumors that the two were in a relationship, Xie Zheng's side also refuted the rumors, but the reality of the situation still did not avoid suspicion, which made many people look red-eyed.

    As soon as the main creators and directors left, there were more acid talkers around.

    Tao Tao listened, and couldn't help frowning, and quickly pulled her best friend's sleeve and whispered, "Don't worry about it, let's go quickly." But her best