Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Hu Yaoyao, This Little Liar (Second Update)...

    A group of people surrounded Hu Yaoyao and Xie Zheng. Even Hu Yuanqing, seeing the two of them standing together, had to say that they are indeed a good match. But I thought so in my heart, and mostly looked at him on the face. After all, who knows if this person has any bad habits or bad habits.

    No more.

    Don't be like Yaoyao's ex-boyfriend again, not to mention the purposeful contact, but there is still a white moonlight in your heart.

    "Don't tell me, Yaoyao and Mr. Xie's cp feeling is pretty good."

    Looking at the bustle and bustle not far away, while Hu Yaoyao's eyes were all glued to Xie Zheng, Su Rouqing couldn't help but sighed, saying to Hu Yaoyao While Yaoyao's straightforwardness was very moving, she was also somewhat envious.

    This kind of character who dares to love and hate is the existence she yearns for all her life.

    Ouyang Xu, who brushed his face fiercely in front of Su Rouqing, was uncharacteristically not listening to what Su Rouqing was saying seriously, and only looked at Hu Yaoyao sticking to Xie Zheng's side, his eyes shining brightly.

    Very familiar, but also inexplicably dazzling.

    Because, he had seen this light before.

    A light that was even more dazzling than the scorching summer sun once stood on his body, but now it has only been a few months, and everything has changed.

    After being stunned for a moment, Ouyang Xu forced himself to look back, turned his head and smiled at Su Rouqing: "Yes, they are indeed a good match, but it's just in the play, isn't it? Outside of the play, who knows what it will be like."

    Just like him, even if he didn't like Hu Yaoyao before, didn't he act like he liked her very much, and talked with her for more than half a year?

    Su Rouqing: "...?"

    Listen, what is this called!

    Can Hu Yaoyao's bright eyes be fake? Or is this person blind, yin and yang, or something wrong with his mind? !

    Su Rouqing complained fiercely in her heart, and when she was about to refute a few words, she suddenly remembered that the person in front of her seemed to be Hu Yaoyao's ex-boyfriend, or a scumbag who had a white moonlight in her heart and tried to step on someone superior, and then thought about Ouyang Xu just now. When the tone of voice...

    Su Rouqing suddenly had an epiphany.

    This is obviously treating her as a tool person, who can curry favor with her to deliberately piss off Hu Yaoyao, an ex-girlfriend.

    Otherwise, why was the tone so sour just now?

    Su Rouqing consciously discovered the truth, and even looked at Ouyang Xu with strange eyes.

    Don't cherish when you get it.

    Do you regret it now that you have lost it?

    Should!

    ...

    With the patron's father watching, and the fact that the leaker was severely punished this morning, everyone tensed up, focused and tried their best to do their work perfectly.

    In order to highlight his 'kindness', Sun Tiancheng also spoke softly and softly, he didn't dare to reprimand him, he didn't even dare to use the fully charged loudspeaker.