Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Benhu is dead, burn paper for something. ……

    "Xie Zheng, just take a serious look."

    "I promise, this script is definitely not worse than "Rainy Night"."

    "I have no problem with acting skills. The second cooperation is beneficial to both of us!"

    ...

    In the dressing room, Bai Qi tried her best to analyze the entire script from the casting of the actors, the shooting team, the famous director, and even the direction of the post-production promotion.

    No matter from which angle you look at it, this movie is definitely a big hit.

    Bai Qi's mouth was dry and foamy when she spoke.

    Little did he know that Xie Zheng's whole body and mind were attracted by a certain little monster in the corner.

    Xie Zheng's single dressing room is not big, and the 40-square-meter space is just a simple decoration, and most of them are just a set of tables and chairs and an extra single sofa. The only two half-high windows were half-covered by dark curtains, and the length was just at the same level as the floor. The small gap behind was undoubtedly the best place to hide.

    Xie Zheng stared at a certain position, and his eyes fell on the little fox's feet that were not hiding tightly.

    hairy.

    Small and cute.

    Even in the dimly lit dressing room, the red hair shone dazzlingly.

    "Xie Zheng, what do you think?"

    Bai Qi yelled after a long series of words, but she never got a response from Xie Zheng.

    Hu Yaoyao, who was hiding under the curtain, couldn't help grinding her little paws on the ground immediately, yelling, calling you big. This kind of broken proposal is not very good at all. With Xie Zheng's appearance and acting skills, no matter how good the script is, he can get it. Why do he have to accept it?

    The atmosphere in the dressing room was eerily silent.

    Just when Bai Qi couldn't bear to ask again, Xie Zheng looked away from under the curtain, "Sorry, I won't answer."

    Acting was just a trivial thing for him to do for fun. Now that there is something more to his liking, no matter how good the script is, he still won't be interested.

    "Why, this is obviously a better choice, isn't it?" Bai Qi held back her anger and asked, "You'd rather play the leading role in this kind of small crew than accept a good script and shoot this kind of drama." What's the future of Mary Su's TV series?!"

    God knows that Bai Qi would be dumbfounded when she found out that Xie Zheng was in such a small and poor crew.

    Which of the movies and TV series he has taken on before is not directed by a famous director, and the production team is even more famous in the industry, but he hasn't made a movie for two or three years, and now Xie Zheng has been reduced to accepting Mary Su, the domineering CEO who fell in love with my idol play?

    Thinking of the selected book, Bai Qi realized, "Have you encountered any financial difficulties? If you accepted the bad drama because of this, I guarantee that as long as you act in this movie, I will pay for it privately." 20 million, plus film remuneration. I'll pay including the liquidated damages for this movie."

    Pfft, sir will go bankrupt?

    Daydreaming.

    Chen Yi, who was standing at the door, couldn't help shaking his head, and his impression of Bai Qi went downhill.