Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Xie Zheng looks so much like cheating a kid with candies...

    It wasn't the first time Hu Yaoyao came to Xie Zheng's room.

    Even the bedroom had seen the whole picture when he was almost thrown into the bathtub and slipped away, but the man's bed...

    It was the first time for a vixen who had practiced for thousands of years.

    Hu Yaoyao blushed with embarrassment, her little paws covered her eyes and dared not look out, for fear of seeing something she shouldn't have seen. But whether it is a human or a fox, the more you have never seen it, the more curious you are.

    Especially the woody fragrance in the room is particularly obvious.

    It was Xie Zheng's taste.

    "Clatter——"

    the sound of running water in the bathroom sounded, accompanied by the sound of footsteps gradually going away and a low chuckle.

    Hu Yaoyao: "..."

    She smiles more often at foxes than at big beauties, thank you big beauty for having cat cakes!

    Thinking angrily in his heart, the claws covering the small round eyes relaxed slightly, and scanned the surroundings through the gap several times, making sure there was nothing to see, and then put down the little claws.

    The configuration of the two suites is the same, and the furniture inside is also similar.

    But compared to Hu Yaoyao's pretentious and messy bedroom, which needs Zhou Ya to tidy up every day before she can barely sleep, Xie Zheng's room is as tidy as a model room. It is impossible for clothes to be littered. At this time, a set of neat and brand-new casual clothes is folded intact, lying quietly on the chair not far away, and the excess clothes and suitcases are completely invisible.

    There are only a few jewelry boxes on the matching computer table, most of which are watches and cufflinks that Xie Zhengping usually wears.

    Looking at the bedside table again, there is only a thermos cup and a mobile phone, and there is a stack of newspapers next to it.

    Only the bed sheet and quilt cover and a series of personal items were obviously replaced by the things I brought. The black brocade is comfortable to the touch, silky and cool, and an unknown creature is tattooed with gold embroidery thread on it. It has five tails, and the top of the head With a sharp horn, it looks like a leopard, majestic and fierce.

    Hu Yaoyao lowered her head and took a look, just in time to meet those golden eyes like copper bells, she jumped up in fright.

    "Chirp—"

    What the hell is this!

    "So timid? Huh?" As soon as he came out of the bathroom, Xie Zheng saw the little fox jumping three feet high in fright. He stretched out his hand and hugged the little fox into his arms, ran the rua fur, and smiled slightly At the same time, there was a strange malice in my heart.

    Seeing his own prototype pattern, he was so scared, if this little thing saw him...

    won't he faint from fright?

    Xie Zheng's thin lips were slightly raised, and he rubbed those pointed ears with ease.

    The fear that had just surfaced was once again calmed down by Xie Zheng's mastery.

    Hu Yaoyao relied on herself as a prototype, thinking that no one would know, so she had to sneak into Xie Zheng's arms.

    The pleasant smell lingered all over her body. Hu Yaoyao's whole body of the little fox relaxed after smelling this fragrant smell, and stretched out her front paws to poke towards Xie Zheng's face.