Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Oh, Little Liar

    Filming, eating food, watching beauty.

    For Hu Yaoyao, the little life after wearing the book is too comfortable, it is simply the paradise she dreams of, but she still misses the old peach tree spirit's nagging occasionally, and the twittering next door, which is very special every day. The annoying little ginseng essence.

    It's just that this kind of miss was quickly defeated by Xie Zheng's strategy of food and beauty.

    For example...

    "Do you want to eat the pineapple cake brought by the cook?"

    The dessert that is close at hand is only the size of a cube, but Hu Yaoyao can remember the taste of it once, her eyes lit up immediately, and she raised her head to look at Xie Zheng Said: "Ah..." The

    small mouth opened slightly, begging for food.

    Faced with Hu Yaoyao's first act like this, Xie Zheng was a little bit shocked, but now that he has done it more often, he has become accustomed to it. He stretched out his hand to twist a piece of pastry and handed it over, with a bit of warmth in his eyes.

    "Wow~"

    Hu Yaoyao took it with her mouth open, chewed carefully with her eyes closed, and made a small satisfied voice.

    Not loud, but inexplicably cute.

    He even thought of feeding him a second time.

    Xie Zheng thought so, and did the same, but in a short while, Hu Yaoyao ate up all the snacks in a box and wiped them clean without leaving any residue. After finishing, he licked his lips dissatisfied and said, "Delicious, It’s just that the quantity is too small, why don’t you bring more tomorrow?”

    “Okay.”

    Xie Zheng responded, as for bringing more the next day?

    That's impossible.

    When it comes to hunting, Xie Zheng has always had his own plan.

    Just when one is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, and the crooked love is undoubtedly a real hammer in the eyes of outsiders, the Reuters picture of "May You Be Loved" was posted on the Internet by someone with a heart. Among them, the CP of Fang Qixuan and Su Rouqing did not cause much noise, but the photos of Hu Yaoyao and Xie Zheng caused an uproar, and even made several trending searches.

    #胡妈瑰谢郑#

    #《许你喜爱》#

    #谢郑CP#

    #胡娘尧#

    Several hot searches related to the two of them are rising rapidly. Is Hu Yaoyao the name? I can’t find it in the circle. People, the audience is not even impressed. Do you want to say Xie Zheng?

    That is the national male god.

    The flower of Gaoling that can be seen from a distance but not played with!

    Click on the trending search terms and see, among the photos in Jiugongge, each one is a photo of Xie Zheng and Hu Yaoyao talking happily, there is a photo of Xie Zheng and Hu Yaoyao having a meal together, and an intimate photo of eating cake , There are even photos of the two of them returning to the hotel in a car.

    Xie Zheng, who has never been close to women, turned out to be uncharacteristically, and has an ambiguous object?

    One stone stirred up thousands of waves, and the name Hu Yaoyao immediately became popular.