Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Yaoyao, long time no see.

    The Golden Bear Awards ceremony is the next day.

    Before the show was aired, Qi Si'an successfully made his debut with a little-known "little coffee show".

    So Hu Yaoyao called to invite to meet one day in advance, Qi Si'an didn't think about anything else, and came directly to the agreed place.

    It doesn't matter if you change your clothes in advance and take a photo shoot, he is also happy to walk on the red carpet.

    It's just...

    "Yao, sister Yaoyao, isn't this bad?" Qi Si'antong blushed, lowered his voice and said weakly: "I know what my ability is, and I was able to make my debut at the beginning because of sister Yaoyao's help. Anything is fine, but pretending to be your boyfriend for hype or something, no, no, no, this is absolutely not allowed!"

    Wherever it is not allowed, he dare not at all.

    Qi Si'an knew how much he was, and there was not much splash in Hengdian before. Thanks to Hu Yaoyao, he was able to be liked by everyone because of the interaction between the two of them, and he was voted to debut. Right now, he is not as popular as half the sky, but he is also more popular than Er Third-tier male artists are much better.

    In just half a year, he earned more than all the time before.

    At this time, Hu Yaoyao asked him to go up the mountain of knives or into the sea of ​​fire. Who would have thought that he would get such a big reward for just giving two summer heat stickers back then. Now that "Jianghu Yao" is about to start broadcasting, the management team has analyzed it for him. Whenever this drama is broadcast, his popularity will increase a lot.

    He couldn't wait to walk the red carpet.

    Can you pretend to be Hu Yaoyao's boyfriend?

    No no no, he dare not.

    Hu Yaoyao once kicked a 1.85-meter-long man to the ground in the practice room, soberness is still vivid in her memory. If she becomes her boyfriend, she will definitely be beaten to death!

    It doesn't work either.

    With the sweetness of Hu Yaoyao and Xie Yingdi.

    If Xie Zheng saw it, he would have to be skinned if he didn't die!

    Thinking of what he had seen in the crew, Qi Si'an shook his body, trembling all over.

    "Tsk, it's been so long, why are you still so timid?" Hu Yaoyao patted Qi Si'an's shoulder impatiently, and said in a bad tone: "It's just one night, I really think I can fall in love with you, a tender carrot head?"

    "This small body..."

    I know, you can hit two with one!

    Qi Si'an rounded up the words silently in his heart, and then timidly said: "Sister Yaoyao, can I ask you something?"

    "Say."

    "Aren't you in love with Brother Xie Zheng? Why do you want me?" Come pretend... Hiss, hiss, hurts!"

    Before he finished speaking, Qi Si'an's face was pinched and swollen.

    Hu Yaoyao pinched her hand in resentment, then let go and said with a stern look, "Just for one night, if you agree to this matter or not, I will find someone else."

    Qi Si'an: "Yes, yes!"

    Compared to being scolded to death , It's better than going back and being fined by the agent.