Chapter 36

Chapter 36 The little fox ran away!

    After returning home, Xie Zheng got out of the car with the little fox in his arms, and slowly sat down on the sofa.

    The movement was light and there was no jolt at all.

    The little fox with eyes swollen from crying rolled into a fiery red ball and lay on Xie Zheng's lap. Even when he fell asleep, the little fox would choke from time to time, and his little body trembled, as if he had been hurt by something. Big grievance.

    Occasionally, there was a "chirp chirp" in his mouth.

    The little fox kicked restlessly.

    Xie Zheng stroked the little fox who was still weeping on his knees, helplessly.

    It's just a play, why have you been crying for so long, why is this little demon so sensitive?

    "Chirp—"

    a stern fox cry.

    Hu Yaoyao woke up from the nightmare.

    "Are you awake?" Xie Zheng lowered his head and touched the tips of the little fox's ears, wiped the corners of his tearful eyes with his jade-like fingers, and sighed slightly: "It's so sad to watch a play, and I'll stay in the house from now on." Stay here.” It’s

    better than going out happily and coming home crying.

    Hu Yaoyao didn't listen to what Xie Zheng was saying at all, but after waking up, she still recalled the plot of the story of The Legend of the White Snake. She leaned over and grabbed Xie Zheng's shoulders with her two small paws, rubbing her small head against his neck. Cracking and rubbing, the mouth kept making a 'beep' sound.

    Beep!

    It is obviously a soul-stirring story of lovers getting married, why is there such a big villain as Fahai.

    Huh huh...

    Hu Yaoyao just woke up, but fell into the tragic ending of the story for no reason, crying is called a sad one.

    Xie Zheng, who was pulled by the little red fox: "..." sighed. jpg

    I have to say that he regrets not asking Mr. Qin carefully which song he sang today before accepting the appointment.

    Did you know it was Legend of the White Snake?

    He would rather refuse than take this little demon out.

    As soon as The Legend of the White Snake came out, Hu Yaoyao cried for two days.

    And in the past two days, Hu Yaoyao was not idle, searching for movies and TV series about The Legend of the White Snake.

    Every morning before Chen Yi wakes up at breakfast, he can hear the little fox downstairs' chirp chirping mixed with 'beeping'...

    just calling her when he sees the little red fox squatting in front of the TV and can't move. Yes, what I got was a small head that looked back, plus a pair of round, teary eyes, full of tears, shining crystal light in the sun.

    At first, Chen Yiyi gloated a little because of his hair, but when he saw it more often, he couldn't help but feel distressed, and secretly asked the chef to make more dishes that the little fox liked to make him happy.

    It's a pity that it makes people sad, and it's hard to coax them back. Glancing at the chicken soup that was handed to her mouth, Hu Yaoyao slowly glanced away her little head.